[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
medication issues
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: lkp[.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
lkp[.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
i've been taking ritalin for a couple months now and one of the side effects is that it takes away my appetite, i think i've been losing weight because of it

do you guys think it would be a bad idea to eat even though i don't feel hungry?
>>
Set a caloric minimum for yourself and meet it every day. That way you can eat as much as you need to without getting overweight.
>>
No, as long as you're reasonable about it. Also don't forget that you can drink calories and I'm sure you'll still get thirsty.
>>
File: zyzz.jpg (68 KB, 600x660) Image search: [Google]
zyzz.jpg
68 KB, 600x660
>>16756915
Nah, I force myself to eat whenever I do speed (which is basically amphetamine). Amphetamines cast away the hunger, but they don't leave you feeling full so you should be able to eat with a little bit of effort.

Also, drink protein shakes and go to gym. You'll become Zyzz in no time
>pic related
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.