[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feelings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: IMG.jpg (38 KB, 480x376) Image search: [Google]
IMG.jpg
38 KB, 480x376
Guy feels like he can't share his sadness with me.

He believes he's not allowed to be upset about anything, or cry if he's going through something that's really hard for him. But it's exactly what he must do or else it negatively affects us and I've explained to him that I love him and I'm here for him and I want to be able to help him when he's down and make him happy

Been dating him for almost a year now and things are great. We recently went through some stress about 2/3 months ago and we're much happier with life and each other. He's taking a gap year to pursue a recent opportunity and he's busy so I don't always want to send him messages to talk about this - believe in talking through this kind of stuff in person but we never get more than once/twice a week to see each other and don't want to spoil it or end a visit on a bad note...
But after our last conversation about it I can't stop trying to figure out how to help him.
>>
I agree. Manly men cry when they need to, and if they don't, they might as well be robots.

Very likely he had shitty examples and teachings about emotions and crying.
>>
>>16756822
In my experience, it's sometimes for men to share their feelings with a complete stranger who has little interest in their life, rather than their girlfriend.
>>
He's right, real men don't and shouldn't cry.
>>
>>16756949
how do you expect to be in a serious relationship when you can't even talk about serious things with eachother?

men can fucking cry if they fucking have to ok.
if shit bothers you you should be able to talk about it with your gf when you have a relationship for a year.

realy bad advice.
>>
> But it's exactly what he must do or else it negatively affects us

I agree that negative emotions leak out and affect relationships, but male emotional vulnerability is a fetish that women almost never actually want in real life. If you had a cuck fetish and got off to the idea of watching him fuck your best friend right in front of you, it'd still probably screw things up to actually go through with it.

You need to get in touch with your OWN emotions here, OP, and properly contextualize your desires here.
>>
>>16757155
You can talk about serious issues with out crying like a huge baby, retard.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.