[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So my girlfriend broke up with me a few days ago and we haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: images.png (1 KB, 98x94) Image search: [Google]
images.png
1 KB, 98x94
So my girlfriend broke up with me a few days ago and we haven't talked since, she said she needed to concentrate on university.
I was wondering how long i should wait before i consider texting her and what should i say?
any advice would be great, thanks.
>>
Sounds like it's over.

Delete her number, block her on social media, and move on with life.
>>
>>16756748
>/adv/ pls help me be a beta or orbiter
No
>>
File: 1441954274120.png (923 KB, 1079x728) Image search: [Google]
1441954274120.png
923 KB, 1079x728
The solution is simple. Don't message her again. Seriously, that's weak as fuck and she'll lose respect for you subconsciously.

Even if you wanted another shot, your best chance is to just never initiate conversation with her again and show her how well you're doing. If she feels the vibe, she'll chase after you. If not, then you've lost or gained nothing since she broke up with you.
>>
>>16756748
Don't message her.

Pick up a hobby and hang out with friends.

Eventually fall in love with someone else.
>>
>>16756753
This is the only way. Every time you have contact with her it puts off the getting over her. It puts the meter back at start.
>>
>>16756845
>this is the only way
to get back to her if you want that chance to get her back.
we can be way more nuanced but it just comes down to saying "oke, it's over!"
and then not seeking contact.
>>
>>16756792
This. I speak from experience.
>>
>>16756748
>I was wondering how long i should wait before i consider texting her and what should i say?
At least one other pussy. Do not contact her without moving on first.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.