[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Considering to move back with parents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: received_10208393054774764.jpg (155 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
received_10208393054774764.jpg
155 KB, 1080x1920
Im 20 and go to school in the city. The advantages of living in the city is that commuting to school takes less than 10 minutes from my apartment, I get to be with my friends, I'm close to my girl friend, and I'm close to the job market for my major.

If I lived home, I would have to take a train to school which would take an hour- hour and a half, but I would be saving money on rent, food, and laundry.

The other thing I considered was to move out of my apartment and find something cheaper. I pay $850 a month for a 4 bedroom apartment.

Any advice?
>>
>>16756669
How much are you making right now? You're supposed to be broke in college man. I personally think unless the money situation is totally fucking you, it wouldn't be worth it to move away. Do you really want to be an hour and a half away from your friends and girlfriend? Same with potential contacts for networking.
>>
>>16756706

It's mostly money that my parents saved away for college and also little programming gigs here and there.
>>
File: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.png (56 KB, 272x350) Image search: [Google]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.png
56 KB, 272x350
>>16756894

I usually end up having after rent and bills around $300 a month. $150 usually spent for time with my girlfriend or friends, the rest go towards food. Still not the most comfortable unless I do ramen diet :P
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.