[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I went on a date with a woman which ended in us having sex.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: zebop.jpg (6 KB, 213x242) Image search: [Google]
zebop.jpg
6 KB, 213x242
I went on a date with a woman which ended in us having sex.
>oops
She then decides to tell me that I should date other women and to move on because she's crazy/a saboteur.
>thanks for the heads up
We still talk on the phone a lot everyday and have since before we decided to meet. She would randomly ask me about dating a specific woman and I would shrug it off
>why do you care? You told me you didn't want to date me exclusive.
So after she asked once again I decided to tell her that I've seen the woman but I wouldn't call it a date.
>uhoh
She gets upset and remarks that she feels some kind of way that I'm talking to her even though we're not dating. She then asks me "why are we talking everyday then?" and she sounds hurt.
Could someone please explain to me why she's upset? She already told me she doesn't want to be with me so why does she care? Also, why does she call me every damn day if she doesn't want to be with me and talk to me affectionately.
>>
>>16755867
nigga, pump and dump the crazies.
>>
>>16755867

When will you understand that men and women work differently?
Women are a lot more emotional which is not a good or bad thing, it's just the way it is.
That woman was expecting you to tell her the reasons why you wanted to be exclusive and stuff, why you're talking to her a lot, that you like her, etc...
She was testing you by telling you to go date someone else, she wanted you to prove how much you cared.
>>
>>16755896
>she wanted you to prove how much you cared.

BY TELLING YOU SHE DIDN'T WANT TO GO OUT WITH YOU.

BRAVO, BITCHES, +1 POINT FOR THE FEMALES.
>>
she's being a dumb cunt just like she told you she is, she wants you to chase her harder to "prove you want her".
>>
Her telling you she's crazy and the other red flags in this short post make the situation different, but her reaction isn't all that strange. I think it's pretty common for people to get jealous even of someone they aren't dating, I've felt jealous of guys I liked being flirtatious with other girls but I can handle it because I know it's natural and nothing to make a fuss over, which makes it go away.

The fact that she outlined that she's "crazy" makes the encounter completely different, though. She's probably freaking out in her head 10x more than the average person who has interest in someone would. I would probably avoid her if I were you, sounds like bad news in the future.
>>
>>16755867
Females are fucking insane, bro. Every woman and white knight will tell you this is sexist, but everyone who has lived long enough with a head on their shoulders knows this.
>>
>>16755867

>she's crazy/a saboteur
You know what's great about this? She's telling the truth and its still a trap. It's like a giant red button that says "Do Not Push".

But seriously, she's probably just hot enough to get away with this stuff, insecure enough to think this is appropriate or both. I say this without humor: Get out now. Leave.
>>
>>16757047
>It's like a giant red button that says "Do Not Push".

I CAN'T EMPHASIZE HOW TRUE THIS IS
>>
It's sort of a weird reverse shit-test. In this case, you want to do what she's suggesting, but you need to do it on your own terms.

>If I want to date you, that's what I'm gonna do until you decide you don't like it

but you keep fucking other girls and not really giving a shit about her (meaning; caring whether she's dating you or not, still play nice tho)

it's basically a free pass to consider her your side bitch
>>
>>16756531
women aren't crazy at all, they just play a different game then us

(there are genuine mental disorders out there of course)
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.