[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jealous girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1
File: particular hatred.jpg (16 KB, 410x230) Image search: [Google]
particular hatred.jpg
16 KB, 410x230
Is it true women are often intensely jealous of each other? Jealous of girls with nicer faces, bigger boobs, hotter boyfriends, better jobs, cool friends and so on? Are you a jealous girl or have you been the victim of one? As a guy Ive never really experienced this so Id like to know what its all about
>>
Really? You've never felt jealousy or envy? You've never looked at another man and felt jealous of his better looks, height, job, career, social standing? Are you Jesus?
>>
>>16755748
Not really, its more like 'shit, I need to hit the gym more' or 'I should start learning about x', its more like I get an impetus to overtake the guy rather than just be angry about it

I guess I was jealous when I was kid, if some guy had a cooler toy than me or whatever, but not for a long time
>>
>>16755748
Anyway, do you have any experiences to share?
>>
>>16755748
ya that's not really something men do.
>>
>>16755748
not op, but I'm usually happy to meet someone who's doing better than me, man or woman, I feel like I could learn something from them
>>
Come on girls I know you have some stories
>>
>>16755949
We really don't. I know you want to affirm your belief that women are bitchy, catty and immature, but it really isn't the case, generally speaking. Shit people are shit people, it isn't a gendered thing, and you need a reality check if you think one gender is worse than the other.
>>
>>16755957
Calm down puffy vulva, comparing this

>>16755748

against my own experience substantiated by these guys >>16755898 >>16755899 suggests that there is some jealousy inherent to the female experience. Care to share?
>>
>>16755980

100% of women are narcissists

If you leave 3 of them alone stranded on an island, the 2 will try to kill the hottest one and then kill each other

Women understand women and that's why women don't like women.
>>
>>16755987
Possible, I'd like to hear some actual women's opinions on this though
>>
>>16755980
>>16755949
You wanna hear some stories? What about the guy the other week talking about how he wanted to gun down couples because he was jealous of their happiness
>>
>>16756005
Lol go on
>>
Yes, I get jealous, but I try to channel it constructively. Rather than sitting around hating my boyfriend's friend for being thinner and more fashionable than me, I let my jealousy push me to work harder in the gym, and I try to learn from her fashion sense. I have become friends with women I was previously jealous of in this way. My jealousy was definitely less healthy when I was younger, though.
>>
>>16756012
I had a look through the archive, but I think it's too old. He basically kept going on about how much he wanted to punch them or gun them down. He acknowledged it was irrational, but he couldn't get rid of the urge
>>
idk
>>
>>16755957
There you go. If anything, I re-evaluate myself and may find new things to add to my "things to better up about myself" list.

Pretty much same as guys, don't get why you must assume it would be different. It's like you want to believe women are shallow simpletons.
>>
I dont get jealous of other women; I admire.
However, i cannot say that jealousy among women is uncommon. Ive had a lot of experience with ex girlfriends of men im with. But i have also witnessed the jealousy of guys so it is definitely not non-existent.
>>
I'm jealous of everyone who has my idea of a fulfilling life. I'm jealous of more guys than I am of girls because I see more guys who're living my dream life.
>>
I don't get jealous of other women. I'm often the victim of women hating me.
>>
>>16756081
Can you share the deets on that?
>>
I think what I'm most jealous of are girls who seemingly don't deserve the attention that they get. Like they'll be fat, ugly, or even a man, and by virtue of their aggression and fearlessness, they have people fawning all over them.

I'm just being insecure because I don't have the confidence that they do to put myself out there and make myself noticed. Even if I am aesthetically easier on the eyes than they are, I'm really shut off, defensive, and bitchy. It's just easier to accept when I'm not as pretty as they are.
>>
>>16755741
>Is it true women are often intensely jealous of each other?
I asked my wife about this once, only if they have something that they don't, and they are only jealous if that something gives them access to more things that they don't/can't have.

Girl A wants to live like a socialite but is dating an electrician
Girl B is dating some guy who has a small acting role on TV, he gets invited to some after parties and takes B
B posts something on social media showing a picture of her with a load of TV nobodies, A gets jealous because electrician can't give her that, women will see things they can't have but want as being much more desirable despite their situations being far from bad..

Fortunately my wife wanted to be a home maker and see a couple of countries a year, which I can provide.
>>
>>16756141
I should probably add a story about my ex as it is relevant
>we start dating, she is size 8, D cups, sporty
>as time goes on she gets more comfortable, eats more, moves less, gains weight
>starts getting jealous of any women I come into contact with, if I'm nice to a waitress she gets pissy
>one day we are out shopping and a woman from my office walks past and says "Hi Anon" and carries on
>gf suddenly lets go of my hand and says "who was that?"
>girl from the office
>"where else do you know her from?"
>she goes to the same gym as me, we don't talk if that's why you are upset
>she looks at woman down the aisle and starts tearing up
>"she's thinner than me"
>oh shit
>gf starts crying and replacing all food in the trolley with vegetables
>stop being dramatic
>she stops crying and just stays quiet until we get home
>we get through the front door and she is bawling that I'm "going to leave her for a gym bunny"
There were other times where I'd so much as mention "there were girls at a colleague's leaving do and she would lose the plot, no prizes for guessing why she became my ex.
>>
>>16756141
>>16756154
if your son inherits her genes he'll be beta for his whole life
>>
>>16756169
I don't have any kids with my ex or my wife.
My wife cleans the house, keeps fit and sorts out the admin shit for my business, she has good manners and believes in many of the same values as I do, when we have kids they are pretty much set.
>>
>>16755741
I am often jealous, or feel inadequate because of other women. Ask me anything I guess.

>>16755761
I think most feautures guys can get jelaous about can be changed, so there is no point in feeling this way.
I don't get jealous abut things I can change either (like body muscle, knowledge in something) but there are too many things women I judged on that you cannot change- mainly looks.
>>
>>16756283
Probably best to give some examples, what happened, how did it make you feel, who was involved etc. What kind of thing makes you feel inadequate? Is there a specific person you see often or a big one from memory that was really bad?
>>
>>16756287
Those are mainly things about looks and interest from men. No one or two specific stories with "what happened".
Most guys I know are not attracted to m type of beauty, even those I dated had different preferences so I am jealous of most redhead/blonde girls with light eyes I see.

If I meet a girl that is obviously way more attractive than me, I feel somewhat uneasy, wouldn't want to spend time wth her and definately wouldn't want to go with her to meet men.
Those are everyday stuff like seeing guys hit on me only after more attractive girls turned them down 5 minutes ago.
>>
>>16756295
Thats interesting, do you think those girls can tell you dont really like them? And out of interest does seeing another girl turn a guy down affect what youll do? Like you might turn him down as well out of spite towards that girl

What do you mean by 'my kind of beauty' btw?
>>
>>16756298
>And out of interest does seeing another girl turn a guy down affect what youll do?

It is more about the fact that I am always that "seond choice".
There was hardly anyone ever who would just go "yeah this is the one I like the most, I am going to hit on her first".
I am always the backup one, the second one- so even if later on guy takes his time to talk to me, I don't care. I know he would rather be with that other girl and since I am more approchable he is like "whatever". If he says thats because of my character, being funny or whatever, I get even more pissed off.

Girls obviously can't tell that because I am in general a nice person and beautiful people usually stick together too, so there is less potential social interaction.

As to my kind of beauty, I am around 6/10, mediterranean/turkish type. Not something that is considered especially attractive where I live (especially with more sharp facial features). As I said- even guys I dated where open about me not being "their type lookswise".
>>
>>16756127
thats something you can easily work on.
>>
Women are programmed to be jealous if you think about it.

By their very genetic nature, they're predisposed to wanting to seek out a provider. Status, wealth, good genes, and everything that comes with it, such as abundance, fame, and their accompanying ego-boost are all things women who feel like they've "settled" crave when they're young.

As they get older they begin to be self-sufficient to a very high degree, and begin to scope out personal qualities that they feel is of true merit and principle in men beyond such things, because they get scorned by the men who "have it all" time and time again.

They then realize that it's the personality and ideals of a man that make the man, much more than the wealth, looks, or style.
>>
>>16756412

I should edit by saying that "The good ones begin to be self-sufficient".

Just like men, there are many women who never actually grow up.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.