[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some cool date ideas? Here are mine: >go karts >laser
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 1419488258772.jpg (59 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1419488258772.jpg
59 KB, 800x600
What are some cool date ideas? Here are mine:

>go karts
>laser light show
>stargazing/picnic
>trip to the ocean/mountains/whatever is nearby
>>
>museum
>concert
>sushi
>coffee date
>record store
>art galleries
>baseball game

If you're in a big city
>walk around downtown small shop hopping
>>
>>16755309
>baseball game

Fucking good one right there.
>>
>>16755315
Seriously. Affordable, perfect length, and passively entertaining.

Plus a ball park hotdog sounds good af right now
>>
anal
>>
>>16755321
>>16755315
how the fuck is baseball a good one the conversations you can have is limited and its for a fairly long time
>>
>Laser Tag
>Aquarium
>amusement park
>Karaoke
>>
>arcade

perfect for banter and leading.
>I'm about to kick your fucking ass in Mario Kart.
>You're about to get wrecked in air hockey.

>Hey
>cue her to come in for a whisper
>You're a fucking loser
>>
>>16755349
You don't have to talk the whole time, dummy.
>>
>>16755355
Nice I like it
>wow you're really awful at Street Fighter
>are you just bad at everything?
>you're an awful piece of shit
>I hate you
>>
>>16755309
Found the pretentious urban hipster fag.
>everything you listed sans baseball
>>
>>16755357
then i think she'd get bored, especially if she doesn't have a strong interest in the sport. baseball is just too static.i find places with activities that can get her involved the best. the movies would be better.
>>
>>16755374
u mad?
>>
>>16755382
>dark, loud room facing a gigantic animation
I'm sure you'll really get to know her on that date.
>>
>>16755384
Absolutely livid. So much so I had to reply to the person making fun of me. I was so damn pissed off... oh wait, that was you that replied to me. Are you mad behind that scarf, beard, and bowtie? :)
>>
>>16755389
i actually do, i make jokes, and ask small questions, enthuse about some pointless moment and later on she opens up and talks a fair bit too. movies are an easy common ground for conversing. but thats if it was a first date, dates thereafter we'd just joke and laugh.
>>
>>16755394
You're clearly mad...
>>
>arcade

i'm not a fighting games dude but i'm sure one of the lads from /vg/ can explain why this is a bad idea
>>
>>16755439
seemed to work out splendidly for me... guess it depends on the girl too desu. And it doesn't just have to be fighting games lol. They usually have vs racing games, interactive gun games, fucking pacman lol.
>>
>>16755406
I don't get people's aversion to movies. It's not like that's all you're gonna do anyway. When I've gone on dates we usually go see a movie first then go eat. Or the other way around. Then we just hang out.

Theeeen you automatically have something to talk about if you're a sperg
>>
>>16755504

yea but this isn't the 80s where people actually go to arcades

>YO MAN THEY GOT STREET FIGHTER 2 DOWN AT THE 7-11 RACE YOU TO IT ON MY POGO STICK
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.