[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Just got manly awesome career job >City firefighter >Mom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 1443169501298.jpg (19 KB, 436x367) Image search: [Google]
1443169501298.jpg
19 KB, 436x367
>Just got manly awesome career job
>City firefighter
>Mom posted my salary and shit online saying she is so proud
>Low and behold this chick I've never met before that knows my aunt messages me
>She also has a kid
>Incredibly insecure
>Will not get the fucking hint
>My career job requires me to move into the city (live with parents a state over right now)
>This chick goes out of her way to find me houses

I'm really fucking close to telling her to fuck off and that I'm married to my job right now because I have to get through this fire academy. I don't find her attractive by any means.

What do? I've tried doing this nicely.
>>
>>16754356

>BITCH YOU TOO UGLY BITCH YOU TOO FAT IF YOU GOT ANY PRETTY FRIENDS YOU LEAVE ME THEIR NUMBER

HONESTY. IS. THE. BEST. POLICY
>>
Did you really need someone to tell you to stop replying, you fucking moron. This is basically shit tier bragging
>>
>>16754356
You know what you must do, anon. Live with her, push her to only accept 100 dollars rent. Save money. Buy own house. Never talk to her again.

Free pussy as well.
>>
>>16754356
Show her your gf.
P/s: date me.
>>
>>16754365
I told her I'm not interested in a relationship as I'm married to my job.

>>16754369
That was what my friend said to do, but she is my aunts best friend. To stop replying to her would make shit incredibly awkward when I visit. I went to my aunts for New Years eve, and she invited her. I got drunk and gave her a kiss on the cheek at midnight for traditional purposes while cheering the new year.
>>
congrats OP, what municipality?

you gonna go for search and rescue or hose team?
>>
>>16754389
I'm hoping to get put on an engine, get the bread and butter in before moving to a truck company. You don't know where you are going to be until graduation. It's a pretty fun time right now though.
>>
Tell her you want nothing to do with her and her bastard child, tell her you might as well be the man that left her. Make sure you call her child a bastard to really drive the point home.
>>
>>16754389
oh sorry, it's a major us east coast city.
>>
>>16754409
yeah ok, what municipality?

I'm an EMT with the FDNY myself.
>>
>>16754415
I'd rather not say, if I was on the job I would go nuts, but right now I'm in the academy.
>>
>>16754423
its an anonymous image board you twerp
>>
>>16754405
If she keeps it up for another week I'm gonna be square with her. Maybe not to the point of that, but I was thinking of telling her:
>Listen, It's clear you like me, but you gotta look elsewhere. I've worked my ass off trying to get to where I am, and I'll be honest I want to go have fun before I settle down. I'm really not interested in any relationship, period, especially when a child is involved.
>>
>>16754431
Lol sorry man
>>
well I doubt you can do this any way without hurting her a little, through no fault of your own of course, she's just sounds like a fedora girl.
>>
>>16754432
She likes your money and stable job, not you. She wants a strong stable manly man for her bastard.
>>
>>16754356
>>Mom posted my salary and shit online
Go slap her shit and tell her to delete that post and never do it again. Your salary is no one's business but yours.
>>
>>16754485
The cats been out of the bag for months now. Got like 300 fucking likes from people I don't know.

>>16754479
I wish I could prove this somehow
>>
>>16754485
public service jobs all have their salaries posted online
http://www.nyc.gov/html/fdny/html/community/ff_salary_benefits_080106.shtml
>>
>>16754491
Even still, it's not okay as an individual to post someone else's salary publicly.
>>
>>16754501
OP here, yeah I agree. At the time I didn't think much of it, but now. Well it's to late like I said.
>>
>>16754491
Also I'm going to assume that the pay rates for NYC firefighters are among the higher in the country.

Lol at having gold diggers and single moms latching on to you for 40k. Bitches be getting desperate,
>>
>>16754511
OP here, well it's more like 50k. I used to be a 911 EMT, and I was accustomed to $720 every 2 weeks. This job now, I'm making double that, roughly $1500 every 2 weeks. I feel rich as fuck right now.
>>
File: kantbei.png (22 KB, 93x96) Image search: [Google]
kantbei.png
22 KB, 93x96
>>16754525
>I used to be a 911 EMT and was accustomed to $720 every 2 weeks
>mfw this is me
atleast I'm helping people, r-right?
>>
>>16754535
Use it as a stepping stone to a better job pal. That is what I did. Fuck EMS though. I did it for 2.5-3 years before I got this job. Ran my balls off in a violent city to. EMS is used for 2 things in my opinion: Life experience to let you appreciate what you have, and a resume builder.

Most abused fucking business in the world.
>>
>>16754479
>Especially when a child is involved.

Do you want her to subconsciously resent her child for her sexual frustration?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.