[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel guilty, cause I don't wanna fuck my girlfriend. Main
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (995 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
995 KB, 2448x3264
I feel guilty, cause I don't wanna fuck my girlfriend. Main reasons include:

>about as exciting in bed as a bag of rocks - she only does whatever makes her feel good, and her head sucks... Absolutely zero effort put forth, regardless of the effort I put in
>day to day princess attitude, coupled with temper tantrums. Fully admitted to having princess syndrome and being spoiled. Doesn't want to change.
>Thinks she can get away with anything through her looks. Yet constantly picks at pimples, plays with her nails, picks at her teeth, smokes, and drinks alcohol like the world is drying up.
>Makes me pay for almost everything, and then gets mad when I don't feel I should share it all when I've paid for most of it. Doesn't want to actively look for a full time job (works part time at a bank right now) and lies in bed 4-5 days a week when she's not out practicing salsa.
>speaking of salsa, loves the attention she gets from other dudes. I ain't no cuck - I've reigned in her to some degree, but given the opportunity, she loves going out with a couple friends and dancing socially. I don't like the idea of other dudes dancing with my girl. Turns me off from her.
>poor hygiene - showers every 3 days at most. Yet, she'll spend an hour in front of a mirror getting ready to go out to somewhere as mundane as a grocery store. Couple that with the fact that she rarely cleans the house...
>makes some weird as baby whining voice sometimes when she wants shit that makes me shiver in disgust.

That's just skimming the surface. On the plus side, she cooks well, and is affectionate sometimes. I also think she loves me a lot. I wanna date a woman though... Not a child. Should I call it off? Is $6G in the bank enough to make a run?
>>
I forgot to mention that this chick is almost 27, as am I. Perhaps I'm too mature for my age, or expect too much, but my patience is wearing thin.
>>
... And she's live in. I've tolerated this for over a year.
>>
>>16753917
Drop her ass and slay some early 20s pussy.
>>
So you can think of like 10 bad qualities, and only 3 good ones, 2 of which are fucking expected of a gf anyway. And you're asking us what you should do? I think you've made your mind up already.
>>
That sounds like misery. You can do better than that.
>>
Doesn't sound like she is the girl you'd marry
>>
>>16753925

Holy fuck, you know, the worst part of this is that I honestly cannot think of anymore qualities she has besides her looks.

Jesus.
>>
>>16753949

I do not want to marry any woman. I've dated many beautiful women, and even some less than 9/10 ones. All of them have this primitive princess-like superiority complex going on. I think it's a generational thing. I'm starting to think that I might be inclined to take interest in older women.
>>
.... Why are you with her, again? She sounds awful.
>>
>>16753966

She played the makeup on the pig card for 4 months. I still remember her first tantrum.
>>
File: 1448754669540.png (362 KB, 662x450) Image search: [Google]
1448754669540.png
362 KB, 662x450
>2016
>dating women
Try a man for once, maybe you'll like the change. Especially considering men always want sex.
>>
What your situation basically sums up to is this:
>she thinks she's better than you and makes you pay heavily for the pleasure of dating her

The best cure for princess syndrome is a really brutal dumping, tee bee eitch. The unexpected kind where the core of her worldview (i.e. that she can get whatever she wants through her looks) is shaken.

Be really nice to her for a week and then change the locks.

You're doing the rest of the world a favor, godspeed anon, women like this are scumbags.
>>
Read what you just typed and tell me what I should do if I were you because it's pretty obvious you should break up with this woman.
>>
File: 1444443889215.png (113 KB, 247x274) Image search: [Google]
1444443889215.png
113 KB, 247x274
>>16754010
lmfao this.
Just be the sweetest guy ever for the next week and then change the locks. Tears will be shed OP.

also

Make sure she isn't on the lease if she's staying with you. If she is she can sue for not being given a thirty day notice.
>>
>>16754010
>>16754010
your right about the first point but everything else can be dangerous

i was in the same position and did something similar and the bitch went absolutely apeshit. she tried to fuck with my guitar so i slapped her up a bit and spent the night a cell.

i don't condone violence against women but you don't fuck with a man's guitar

i had to wait until she got bored of me and fucked off on her own accord because i was too scared after that. she also raped me a couple of times

i'd just try being a really shit boyfriend on purpose instead, she'll eventually get the picture
>>
>>16754040

Her and I share a place, and she's on the lease as the main leaser. That's why I'm fucked, and am asking if 6G is enough, cause if so, I can just call up a friend, give him $100, grab my TV, laptop, most of my shit and peace the fuck out at a moment's notice.
>>
>>16754040

Plus she speaks Cantonese and so does the landlord, so I have no other option but to be the bigger man and get the fuck out on my own. Is $6G enough to start to rebuild my dignity with? I'd rather spend that on a motorcycle, but I gotta do what I gotta do, I guess.
>>
>>16753911
>>16753917
No, you're not more mature than most- she's just a wretched human being, and will drop you for a richer man in a second. There's no loyalty with people like her. And the mere fact she likes to flit around for attention while still dating you... jesus. All this shit makes domestic violence well up inside of me and ooze out of my pores. I wish I could fast forward 20 years into the future when her looks are completely gone and she has no personality to back it up.

I honestly don't think people like her are even capable of "loving" someone else.

This bitch is toxic, and will ruin how you see all women if you stick around. I think... I think I like myself a lot better after reading this. I'm kind of... definitely not the worst.
>>
>>16753906
>I don't wanna fuck my girlfriend.

You mean you don't want to fuck your ex-girlfriend.
>>
>>16754010
Don't be an ass because like >>16754046 said, she'll most definitely go apeshit. 6K sounds decent enough. Just find a cheap room to rent.
>>
6k should be enough, really. Just have a job and a simple place to stay. Stash your belongings somewhere till you found a more permanent place. This girl is just not for you m8. Just part ways. No shame in that. Good luck man
>>
>>16754054
It's definitely enough. Make sure you break the lease through your landlord, because I'm sure she has no qualms about not paying the rent and getting evicted-therefore fucking your credit.
>>
>>16753950
Always choose women over their brain not their body/vagina. because they all have vaginas and bodies.
>>
>>16754068

I literally have zero interest in fucking her but she practically begs me for it. I don't want to touch her that way though... I don't feel anymore sexual attraction to her at all, and I know I would were she to smarten the fuck up, cause she's pretty.
>>
>>16753906

Yes for fuck's sake, abort abort abort, before you know it she will be pregnant and then BAM! you are trapped in her web.
>>
>>16754061

>Chinese woman

Get the fuck out right now
>>
>>16754066

To be fair she's pretty loyal. She's never once made a pass at a guy that I know of, only merely been charming and cutesy whenever it suited the moment (such as getting drinks or attention).

I've been told that when I'm not around she has no problem being super charming however, to get a guys attention so that he supplies her with drinks all night or compliments.

And as for domestic violence... My mother was raped and I'm the result. I'm totally against it, 100%.

Let's just say that there have been times when she's had a temper tantrum (throwing things across the room or hitting my arms/chest over the most ridiculous shit, like me eating some chocolate that I paid for) that I've seriously questioned my loyalty to that philosophy.
>>
>>16754131

Yeah I'm thinking of going back to white or Japanese, albeit white is hard to get, since I'm a ginger.

All the Japanese women I've been with have been considerate, calm, hard workers and respectful.
>>
>>16754137
It's just disrespectful to you to be flirting with other guys. It's something I take seriously, but maybe that's just me.

Haha and as for the domestic violence. I mean, I'm not 100% serious, but anyone can be pushed too far. You seem like a decent dude anon. Whyyyyyy are you with her? It's like seeing a nice quiet girl with a Jersey Shore dude that pukes into her bookbag and talks about 'mushin sluts'.

You need to figure out a plan of action to remove her from your life. You'll be much happier, I promise. Dig up your lease if you can find it and see what the fee is.
>>
>>16753906

Sounds just like my ex!

Every single line except my ex liked WOW, not Salsa, and my ex didn't even work part time

Run run run!

You couldn't have picked a worse girl.
>>
>>16753956
Or you need to figure out why you're attracted to looks lone. Of course i you simply search for the most outgoing good looking woman, you'll find most are exactly what you hate.
>>
>>16753906
So you´re sexually incompatible, she´s spoiled, she´s selfish and you stay with her because... she cooks well and is affectionate "sometimes"?

My ex was much the same. Speaking from experience: get out there - if you won´t, eventually she will.

And 6k should last you long enough to make a run for it IMO.
>>
>>16754215

DESU I'm not sure of the stability of my job either. I think my boss would be a bit more forgiving and tolerant if I broke up with my girlfriend and moved out, since he knows her (and her BS) and I well, and has even experienced it for himself. I've worked for him for 8 months now.

It doesn't change the fact that I'd have to adapt to a whole new lifestyle without her. I've never had a live in relationship last so long (1 and a half years) so I'm worried that I could leave, become depressed, faulter at work, and then really screw everything up for myself.

I guess I lack the confidence to leave. I'm so worried that I'll be making a dumb mistake leaving the only person who actually knows who I am, inside and out.

It's hard, you know? Plus, where do you even start from after such a long term thing? The next longest relationship I've had after this was 8 months, and I got stung badly from that one too.
>>
>>16754280

I have no idea why DESU is at the start of my post. I think I was looking for the acronym DESU, and autocorrect fucked me over on that one.
>>
>>16754287

Acronym (To Be Honest).

Fucking hell. I could have sworn I wrote T B H.
>>
>>16754252

Thanks Anon.
>>
>>16754290
It autocorrects to desu. That acronym is looked upon with contempt by the People in Charge
>>
Drop her ass OP. Take it from someone that's been in a similar situation. There's plenty of other girls out there. And money shouldn't be a factor. Peace of mind and a bright outlook far outweighs that. Imagine waking up every day without her annoying ass around. Waking up everyday knowing you're free to do whatever it is you want without having to worry about her and her needs. She sounds like a drop kick anyway. And girls that need constant attention aren't keepers mate. Believe me. Eventually something in their head snaps one day and they will end up falling for some dickhead that pays them the slightest compliments because you've given up on them. Get out bro. It might hurt short term. But long term you'll be much better off. Trust me
>>
>>16753956
>I think it's a generational thing
unfortunately, its not

women are just like that
>>
OP post a pic of said she-demon so anons can see what we're up against here.. For scientific purposes.
>>
>>16753906
Geez, you gotta at least be able to like, trust and respect a person you're involved with. Your soul will die if you stick around her...
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>16754844

See attached.
>>
>>16754919

she's hot but what's the point if she's terrible in bed...
>>
>>16754919
all this bullshit for THAT? I thought you said she was hot. She's got a manface and a "wide" (not fat, but stockily built) body.

I mean she's not terrible, but Princess syndrome is a lot to put up with. I was expecting more.
>>
She's not even hot. She's a 7/10 Asian at the most bro. And you even said she's a shit root. I vote to cut her out.
>>
File: image.jpg (243 KB, 1240x2400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
243 KB, 1240x2400
>>16754979
>>16754978

My ex girlfriend was much more attractive and far less trouble, but still left me with a sour taste.
>>
>>16753906
Brah you can't afford her.

You need to dominate women like this.
>>
>>16755270

100% agreed. Either tell her she's worthless or gtfo.
>>
>reigned in her
I think this was your only typo

in case that means anything

i.e. you havent reigned in shit
>>
>>16754919
She's really pretty. She looks like Cassie Ho, the yoga youtube girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QrDwd9PB4c
>>
>>16753906
I hope she's not the goblin in the photo, because in that case I cant justify your effort
>>
File: 1453230948980.jpg (44 KB, 234x250) Image search: [Google]
1453230948980.jpg
44 KB, 234x250
>>16753906
>I ain't no cuck
>>
>>16755712

She looks literally nothing like that square faced man body.
>>
File: 1440256065293.jpg (23 KB, 362x480) Image search: [Google]
1440256065293.jpg
23 KB, 362x480
>>16753906
>Chinese
>Spoiled
>Princess syndrome
>Child-like behavior
>Only wants sex for her own amusement.
Well what I can tell you is, you literally got yourself a Celestial Princess (That Is what I call them. Fuck your opinion on that matter)

Celestial princesses are only good for one thing, showing off.
She is literally substituting you for her father figure, and she is able to push you around because you are stuck with her.
She does genuinely love you, but with that comes a great burden to bear.

The only way for her to change is for you to put your foot down. Pull back the money. Pull back the sex. Pull back everything. Even the making of food. Just sit there. Look at her. When she asks you for stuff just tell her that she needs to work for it. You cant be arsed to support her lifestyle if she only sees you as a sugar-daddy.

She can start in bed (if that is where you want to start, its up to you really).
After that she will have to make chores at home and start to spend more time with you. Stop her whining and get a full-paid job.

You have the power to change her, because you control the flow of money.

If you really dont want to have anything to do with her just up and leave.
Place a letter on the nightstand before she wakes up. Tell her that you will be staying at a friends house for some time, and you need to be apart.

Tell her all the problems you have with her. Tell her that she never makes any effort in the relationship and you feel more like her father than anything.

In the end she will either have to accept it or break down. And you still have a chance to go back. But this time on your terms. Or just leave her like the cold hearted guy youll be (in her and all her friends eyes atleast)
>>
>>16756418
>>16755023

Looks like the same girl. Except I'm pretty sure the first girl is real and the second one isn't (I'm pretty sure anyways).
>>
>>16753906
>>16756418
Yeah man, but they're called 小公主 - literally 'little princess', They're the bane of my existence but usually I can spot them a mile away now.

OP if you break up with her, just be careful she doesn't get revenge in her own, immature way. I went through a crazy break up with one which all our mutual Chinese friends assured me was "normal" and a sign that she "really loved me". Godspeed.
>>
>>16756491

Fuuuuccckkkk. But she has nothing against me besides the fact that I won't fuck her. What the hell could she do to me?
>>
>>16756502
Bro I moved to China with mine. She is Cantonese too. We lived together and even lived with parents for a bit. I went tough the whole rigmarole without even realising what the hell I was getting myself into. I was naive and in the dark about real Chinese culture.

When I did cotton on that we were heading to a very early marriage, I got out. Not just for that reason. We were not compatible and I didn't like some of her princess behaviour. I'll admit she wasn't as bad as yours. No where near. Yours sounds like a nightmare.

So I broke up with her. She moved out of the apartment we had (it was in my name). I stupidly thought we broke up on good terms but she came back to wreck serious havoc. As bad as it got was [empty] threats and almost getting me fired. After all the shit she made me go through for a few weeks she admitted she was still in love with me and asked if I wanted her back. I didn't.

Just cover all your bases. Change passwords. Make sure she doesnt have your bank or other personal info. Covertly delete your friends and family's numbers from her phone. Be polite and courtesy but ghost as much as you can. Don't be stupid like me and assume everything is fine and dandy. Breaking up out of the blue might come as a shock to her system. Good luck buddy.
>>
>>16756502
>>16756533
And if you break up, don't fuck her again. No matter what.
DON'T. DO. IT
>>
Dump for all the listen reasons.
>>
>>16756537

Whoa you seem pretty adamant. Why?
>>
>>16756550
Oh shit. Sorry to alarm you. Nothing bad like tricking you into having kids or anything like that.

I can't speak for your situation but for me I needed my ex-girlfriend to move on. Like I said, her post-breakup actions and craziness was because she still "loved" me. Similar to what >>16756418 said about your girl genuinely loving you.
But I didn't want that. I just wanted her to move on. But it's hard for a girl who loves you to move on if you're sleeping with her once in a while.

Just be careful she doesn't use sex to win you back.
--

Here is a "funny" story from foreign friend in China. He was casually seeing a girl and wanted to end things. After he told her he wanted to just be friends or whatever, she refused to leave his apartment UNLESS he fucked her again. She apparently took off all her clothes and demanded they sleep together. He did and he never heard from her again.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.