[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cont. Tall and pretty VS short and pretty. Which one you'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 640x643) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 640x643
If the tall and pretty one had a bad personality,or being clingy or maybe even a good one than a short and pretty girl,which one you'll go with?
To be in a relationship not hook up.
>>
>>16753749
It doesn't matter. Pretty is pretty. Manlets don't like tall girls though.
>>
>>16753749
Never go for the clingy and overbearing.
>>
I don't give a fuck. Height is just a number.

It's like asking if I'd rather get with a 24 or a 25 year old. It's not fucking important in the slightest
>>
>>16753805
>>16753816
No it's pretty much important. Cause in a group of people mem will automatically approach the girl who is tall and pretty. That's the difference
>>
Well i kinda care more for the personality than looks but anyone doesn't matter.
Each one has a pros and a cons
Tall or short
>may like being tall
>not insecure about being small
>May be fun to play sports with
Or
>may be insecure of being tall
>may not date guys who are smaller
>may not date guys who are taller
>may be insecure of height
Either way its just your prefrence
>>
>>16753827
>Cause in a group of people mem will automatically approach the girl who is tall and pretty
and what's your source on this absolute piece of crap?
>>
>>16753827
Height doesn't matter for women and it's better to be short as a woman than be tall. My sister is 6' and people think she's a tranny sometimes. Height matters for men, not women. Women just have to stay 5'11" or less, that's it. I've dated 6' and 5'2", all that matters is if she's pretty.
>>
I feel sorry for tall girls, actually. Very few men prefer them. Even very tall men prefer small women. I like manlets so I'm happy I'm short/small.

Still, this next generation is tall as hell. Most of my mom friends have daughters who will be much taller than them. me included. I think these "flamingo" like girls are lovely when I see them walking next to their short/fat moms lol.
>>
What the hell do you guys mean when you say "tall" girls? How tall is "tall"?
>>
>>16753846
prince is 5'1 or some shit and has probably fucked more girls than everyone posting on this board right now, most of which were probably models. it's all bullcrap spread by insecure tallfags
>>
>>16753957

that's because fame outshined his looks

i've seen alot of ugly football players with top models

so it's totally innacurate to compare what happens to famous people to normal folks
>>
>>16753973
are you kidding? the niglett is good looking af

i'm sure he'd still bang tons of chicks whether he was taller or shorter, rich or poor, famous or a nobody; simply because he's comfortable in his own skin. that's the point i'm trying to make here
>>
>>16753957
You're telling me that a rich and famous short person fucked chicks and overcame his height? You mean to tell me that a guy who played the superbowl doesn't have to worry about his height getting in the way of getting women?

Well fuck, if playing the super bowl is all I have to do...

Being a manlet is easy.
>>
>>16754003

he might be good looking or whatever

the point i'm trying to make is that when you have a good amount of fame, your looks doesn't matter too much

saying that height doesn't matter because a manlet with fame fucked some models doesn't count at all
>>
>>16754045
>>16754025
why are you guys just totally ignoring my point about BEING COMFORTABLE IN YOUR OWN SKIN and focusing on all your own fucking defects instead

he didn't just get famous overnight, he worked his fucking ass off to get where he is, and now he's reaping the rewards

that's what makes him attractive. not his height or his fame. and anyone can do that
>>
>>16754064
Yeah, and iq is a myth too. We're all the same.
>>
>>16754082
maybe yours is from what you're telling me, yeah
>>
>>16754064

he would be even more successful with the girls if he weren't a dwarf bro, that's undeniable
>>
>>16754098
maybe, but then at the same time you could say maybe he wouldn't be as good of a dancer because of his longass limbs and never even got famous in the first place as a result
>>
>>16754093
I'm trlling you that some people are more physically attractive than others. And if another celebrity like chris pratt were in the same room with prince the chicks would pick him. Your arguement is that prince overcame being a dwarf and so can you if you get rich and famous like him. Mine is that taller men are more attractive.
>>
>>16753827
>Cause in a group of people mem will automatically approach the girl who is tall and pretty.
Source: your ass.

Men will approach the female if they are attractive - dimunative or amazonian, I'll say that is a second thought in their minds when they want to flatteringly chat with whomever. I can only speak for myself and as an observer that's how my acquaintances chased down females. Height never came up, it was always "She's cute. Think I can get her digits?" Or sayings of that sort.

What they didn't like was the female personality and how they carried themselves: too much sass disenchanted them, too much clingness they would try to elude them "I need my man time where I could go into my Batcave and be me" they would say, too much stubborness irked them, etc cetera., for them, it was about respecting your personal boundaries and balancing out your lives together where you can live comfortably in each other space without being intrusive.
>>
>Women thinking their looks plays apart in men wanting to fuck them.
>Women thinking their hight plays apart in men wanting to fuck them.
>Women thinking their personality plays in apart in men wanting to fuck them.

We want to fuck you because of our hormones, stop flattering yourselves and just open your legs.
>>
But you can't deny that if there's short and tall both pretty standing in front of your face,you'll go fo the tall one first.
Tall here like 5'7 something and short here like 5'.
>>
>>16754228
I'll go for the sure thing.
I'll find the one most likely to put out and give her my attention.
I'm no chump so why would I waste my time on someone frigid just because of her hight?

Which one is easy? The tall or short, then you'll have my answer.
>>
>>16753749

tall and pretty + bad personality

To be honest, I get really tired of short girls roleplaying as guys that like short girls in these threads.

GIve it a rest ladies. Your legs are stubby, that's a big turn off
>>
>>16754258
What's the actual fuck? I'm not one of them dude. Calm the fuck down lmao
>>
>>16754228

it seems you want you to us to tell you that guy prefer tall girls so you can justify your frustrations

the truth is that when a girl is pretty, the guy won't care so much if she's tall or not

for most guys boobs and ass are way more relevant
>>
File: khaled.jpg (458 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
khaled.jpg
458 KB, 1920x1080
>I don't care your imperfections of apperance I only care about your personality

Only if was that easy for her to believe that sentence
>>
>>16754403
That's the point.
They won't
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.