[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My boyfriend told me that all guys want to bang all girls, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
File: 1920.jpg (111 KB, 1920x938) Image search: [Google]
1920.jpg
111 KB, 1920x938
My boyfriend told me that all guys want to bang all girls, and that's why he is uncomfortable when I hang out with my guy friends without him. Even if my friends have girlfriends themselves. He said that since my friends don't know him, they don't have respect for him, and therefore see it okay to try and make a move on me all the time. He even went as far to say that it is not normal for girls to have guys friends and to hang out with them frequently.

Is this really true?? Or does he just have confidence issues? I've tried to reassure him countless times that I'm not going to leave him, but he still is uncomfortable with the idea of me just hanging out with my friends that happen to be guys.
>>
>>16753189
It isn't true. He sounds like an insecure kid.
>>
>>16753189
Does he have female friends?
>>
He sounds more like a muslim.
That said, he seems very insecure, guys don't want to bang girls all the time, that's why you have male friends, right ?
>>
There's hanging out and there's "hanging out."

Are you routinely in one on one situations your guy friends? Bad. Don't be. You wouldn't want your SO in a one on one with a hot babe every week, so how can you expect him to be okay with your guy friends?

If it's a group situation, there's less worry, but still. To him, that's just more chance for you to develop feelings for someone who isn't your SO.
>>
He sounds controlling and doesn't trust you enough to not cheat or fall in love with somebody else. Meaning he is protecting his own interests by reducing your freedom, warning sign.
>>
>>16753189

Do you hangout ONLY with guys?
>>
>>16753189
I've had female friends that I'd want to fuck and I've had female friends that I wouldn't want to fuck. It's not so simple as "has vagoo = put me peepee in".
>>
>>16753189
The only female friends I have are ugly. I reckon that's how that works. Most women are boring as fuck yo hang out with while I could hang out with most guys for a while so long as they aren't annoying bitches.
>>
Might add it depends on what you do with male friends, going to the movies alone with a guy that isn't your boyfriend isn't appropriate. Same for dinner, anything that pretty much looks like a date is weird. Anything else should go.
>>
Never be friends with someone you're attracted to or who's attracted to you.

Men generally don't want friendship from women, they want sex or a relationship. Women dont seem to understand this, hence the whole orbiter / friendzone debacle.

I'm sure there are exceptions.
>>
do their girlfriends hang out with them too when you are around? or it's just you in the middle of a bunch of guys?

if their girlfriends don't hang out with them, there's probably a reason

but anyways, if he knew before dating you that you usually hang out with guy friends then he pretty much can't complain about it
>>
Real talk: it's possible for men to only be interested in women platonically. I'm not attracted to all of my female friends. However, it's a lot less common than women assume it is.

If you're female, I can promise you, you have no idea whether any given male friend wants to sleep with you or not. Girls are terrible at telling that shit. I've never met an exception.

If your guy is uncomfortable with you hanging out with ANY AND ALL of your guy friends, then he's an insecure child. If he's generally cool with it but one or two specific guys make him uncomfortable, even if you'd swear up and down that they just see you as a sister, you should listen to him.

Your guy sounds like an insecure child.
>>
>>16753294
Yeah, only ugly chicks can be friends with men.
>>
If you're attractive and/or interesting, then your guy friends have probably thought about it, but still consider you a friend first above all else. Being such, it's not likely they'd actually make a move especially if you're in a relationship, out of respect for both you and him
>>
>>16753189
Nah.
>He said that since my friends don't know him, they don't have respect for him, and therefore see it okay to try and make a move on me all the time.
This is kinda true though.

That said he sounds like he's had shitty experiences.
>>
>>16753298
That's not what he said at all. At all. Don't turn this shit into gender wars, please fuck off with that crap.
>>
>>16753294
This is pretty solid advice.
>>
Coming from personal experience, my best friends slept with my ex-fiance and he ones who didn't certainly didn't tell me. That's not to say everyone is like this, but honestly, even when you think the closest people to you have your back, really they're just lodging a knife in it.

I can see where he's coming from but at the same time everyone deserves a chance, even if you know better and if you get hurt again. The only other solution is to not associate with people.
>>
>>16753337
Eh, but they are friends with her and respect her so they won't make a move on her because of that.

I think he is being a bit too conservative, really. It is entirely possible to have a friend from a different gender who is not atracted to you.
But, as another anons said, be careful with one on one situations. If it looks too much like a date, you should avoid.
>>
>>16753189
chances are there are guys in your group of friends that want to fuck you assuming you're reasonably attractive or they're beta fuckbois that you acknowledge and they latch onto you cause you seem relatively attainable.

obviously knowing the boyfriend and having a positive relationship with him would deter your guy friends from trying to go after you. and the opposite is true, if they don't know the dude or simply dislike him cause he's your boyfriend then they'll flirt with you without limits until you shut them down. if you laugh it off or, worse, reinforce the idea that flirting with me is okay then they won't stop.
>>
>>16753404
>Eh, but they are friends with her and respect her so they won't make a move on her because of that.
>>
>>16753356
>women I'm not attracted to

That's what ugly is.
>>
>>16753432
Oh, you're just retarded. Okay, carry on.
>>
rldr put on an ugly mask before you go hang out with your friends.
>>
>>16753435
I don't think you know how male sexuality works. Men want to fuck any chick who is attractive at any time. If a chick offered to fuck her friend and wasn't fat, ugly, old, or either or both were in a relationship- the dude would fuck her.
>>
>>16753432
Kylo Pegasus, is that you?
>>
Yeah..he doesnt have confidence. And if what he said is true he wants to bang other ladies. Tell him you can handle yourself. If those guys haven't made a move on you by now and you've been friends why would they suddenly try?
>>
>>16753447
Except that I'm a guy. Fuck off.
>>
>>16753452
You also have no idea how male sexuality works.

give this a watch
https://youtu.be/Ip7kP_dd6LU
>>
>>16753456
That doesn't mean you understand it, besides, you act like a woman. Probably why you hang out with chicks.
>>
>>16753466
I don't understand my own sexuality, okay. Now fuck off please, stop embarrasing yourself.
>>
>>16753472
I'm sorry you feel that way ;^)
>>
>>16753483
>Woah, I'm sooo funny :^) OMG if I stop using arguments and post silly faces I will sure show him

Yawn
>>
File: Stephen-Baldwin-2.jpg (93 KB, 319x434) Image search: [Google]
Stephen-Baldwin-2.jpg
93 KB, 319x434
>>16753496
>>
File: lol.jpg (41 KB, 498x568) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
41 KB, 498x568
>>16753496
>>
I'll let you in on a little secret...nah, better not. You might not handle it well. And my secrets are not well-kept after all. You'll figure it out.
>>
>>16753189

Lot of groupthink ITT. There's nothing insecure about stating a simple fact. It's not like he's preventing you from doing what you want, but he's telling you his concerns in a rational manner. Attributing his honesty to lack of confidence is both backward and naive.
>>
File: image_34.jpg (183 KB, 819x633) Image search: [Google]
image_34.jpg
183 KB, 819x633
>>16753217
This

If you're hanging out with single men one on one on a regular basis there's literally no reason for him to think he's not getting cucked.

I know a guy who's girlfriend does that shit and just calls her boyfriend insecure for not believing in her even though she's regularly fucking multiple people.

Your boyfriend cannot know if you're being faithful to him or not if you keep putting yourself in those situations.
>>
I said basically the same thing to my ex, i didnt mind if she went out with others in her free time, but i fuckin hated that she had to go literally every week to some party (in clubs).
She always said that i could go with her, but i didnt want to watch over her all night, that shit would be creepy as fuck.
I always said i trust her, but i dont trust alcohol, and other guys. I very well know how this shit goes...
But to go out with her male friends sober, why the fuck not.
>>
>>16753995
>girlfriend does that shit and just calls her boyfriend insecure for not believing in her even though she's regularly fucking multiple people.

that's really disgusting.
>>
This guy is insecure. He's basically saying he doesn't trust YOU to turn down these guys' advances. I had an ex who did this and he ended up cheating on me with multiple women. In my experience guys who say this are just projecting their hypersexuality and urge to cheat on others.
>>
All these pathetic cucks screaming INSECUUUUUURE.

Who the fuck would actually trust random strangers to look after their partner? Who the fuck would trust a partner that routinely goes out with a complete stranger?

And most of all, who the fuck would trust a woman to have self control and respect?
>>
>>16754077

I'm not sure how people who have so many neuroses and fears about their partners fail to comprehend that their partners might have similar worries
>>
>>16754059
Exactly.
>>
Be friends with a gay guy - I bet your boyfriend says some shit like "he's only pretending to be gay to get close to you."
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.