[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Age difference
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: 1448302895752.png (65 KB, 387x381) Image search: [Google]
1448302895752.png
65 KB, 387x381
29 y/o male here. Some time ago I met a girl in a bar, but she told me she was only 16. We drank and smoked together and kissed there, and exchanged numbers. She's pretty, intelligent (for example, she's into quantum physics already), interesting, plays vidya, appreciates good beer, and almost all her friends are older because at her work, school and pretty much everywhere else she goes everyone is at least 2 years older than her. Would it be wrong to get to know her better, and why?
>>
>I met a girl in a bar, but she told me she was only 16.

What's it like living in Brazil?
>>
You're 29, she's 16. You aren't compatible. Stop thinking with your deck, anon.
>>
>>16752271
Or just anywhere outside murica
>>
Run anon, or you will definitely end up in prison at some point.
>>
>>16752286
But we can try right? Also I'm genuinely interested in her as a person as well.

>>16752308
Age of consent is 16
>>
Assuming where you live it's illegal for a 16 year old to drink, yeah. All someone has to do is accuse you of having bought alcohol and/or cigarettes for her. Welcome to "contributing to the corruption of a minor."
>>
>>16752264
would it be wrong? it's legal. would some people have a negative opinion of you based solely on the age difference with this girl? yes.

if you two aren't at similar levels in life (and you shouldn't be with that age difference) then relating to one another will be difficult past a certain stage. like, she's going to be finishing up her degree and entering a big world and you're going to be 35, wondering why you're so tired all the time.

if you just want some prime teenage pussy then go ahead nigga.
>>
>>16752333
Cigarettes where hers and she was drinking already. Stuff like that (also having sex with someone around 15 or sth) isn't that much of deal here anyway.

>>16752351
>would some people have a negative opinion of you based solely on the age difference with this girl? yes.

But why?
>>
File: Screenshot_5 (3).png (102 KB, 172x224) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_5 (3).png
102 KB, 172x224
>>16752324
Try all you want, but you'll fuck yourself. If her parents knew, I bet they'd sue you or do something similar. Not worth it, find someone that's around your age, she isn't compatible.
>>
>>16752371
cause you're a 30 year old fucking a 16 year old. why the fuck else?

doesn't matter about legality. 16 year olds may as well be legally retarded with their lack of foresight and limited life experiences to play off of. you, being 30, should already know this and understand that others are going to think you're exploiting her.
>>
>>16752389
Yes I get that, but why is that so bad? Why should I be exploiting her?
>>
>>16752381
Is having sex with a minor (not talking about ages around 10 obviously) really that much of a big deal or only in the us?
>>
>>16752400
If you were to be a father with a 16 year old daughter, and she is going out with a 30 year old man how would you feel?
>>
>>16753074
I don't know honestly, don't have any fatherly feelings
>>
Well, I have to say- I haven't changed too much from when I was 16, which was a decade ago. I think I was an exceptionally smart, mature and thoughtful teenager, and now I'm kind of a dumb asshole twentysomething.

I dunno, if it's not illegal, and you really feel a connection...?

One of my great loves was 8 years older than me, and we met when I was 18. We never stopped being close... he was an odd little bird.
>>
Also I wasn't only talking about fucking her, we could become friends?
>>
>>16753423
One of my best friends was a guy 10 years older than me that I met at a party when I was 17. However, haha we never made out.

That was almost a decade ago. I'm one of his grooms(wo)men in his wedding.
>>
>>16753341
But how could i be attractive to such a young girl? Assuming she doesn't have daddy issues
>>
It's fine, man, Some people will give you weird looks and that's it. My neighbour's wife is 14 years younger then him, yet they have two adult children and are still together.
>>
>>16754058
Men are most attractive around 30-35 to a lot of women. At 16 she's already physically mature enough to be attracted to a normal grown man. A hornyboys would fuck a beautiful late 20s woman in a heartbeat. You might still look like a college student as well.
Relationships are a different topic than just attraction however
>>
>>16752264
30 year old male her with a 16 year old gf.
I've posted before and get shot down for it.
My advice if she is as fantastic as you go for it, I have no regrets with my girl, her parents love me it's perfect.
>>
>>16754178
Could you share some details?
>>
>>16752264
Dude your almost twice her age and I serious doubt she is intelligent and able to do quantum mechanics if she spends her free time hanging out in bars and is willing to drink/smoke with some random guy pushing 30. Sounds like something you would see in an anime.
>>
>>16754178
Almost lol'd, nice bait.
>>
>>16754669
She rarely goes out, just went for a drink with colleagues. Why couldn't a young person be intelligent?
>>
I'm 35 and am boning a gorgeous 21 yo
We get along really well and have quite a few similar interests outside of sex
Still, I have to admit to googling a few of the things she says lol
>>
seems like people are likely to forget Italy's consent age is 16, drinking age is 16 and smoking age is 16.
>>
>>16755593
YOU'RE IN FUCKING DENIAL, YOU DAMN PEDO.

Bitch, in 2 years she'll be fucking more people than you'll ever fuck in your life time. Open your damn eyes, she is the definition of a whore & slut jailbait, you inbred fuck.
>>
>>16755912
This man. I know it seems like she's ok at 16, because if she were older than that behavior would be somewhat ok. But since she's already doing it, it's only going to get 10 times worse in 3 years. Get out of there man. Fucking PULL yourself out while you can or you'll get crushed later.
>>
>>16752264

Stop thinking with your wiener you dummy. You really don't want to be dating a literal teenager when you're pushing 30.

There are people who act "older than their age" but they're still babies. I've seen it first hand.
>>
>>16752264

Go for it, unless you just want a fuck buddy.

If you just want that then forget it, she is probably not experienced enough to be worth it.

Then again if you are really interested in following the wife husbandry path i could tell you about my own experience if you want, me and my girl have a 12 year age gap and i met her 4 years ago when she was 15.
>>
File: 1453930479945.jpg (65 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
1453930479945.jpg
65 KB, 690x460
>that creepy 30 year old dude that can't grow up and goes after 16 year old girls
>literally wanting to be THAT FUCKING GUY
>>
>>16755912
She's actually quite loyal and has only been with one person before

>>16755947
I'm not looking for a long relationship and neither is she
>>
>>16756384

You're definitely retarded, i don't think you would hear any advice here anyway
>>
Despite a few of the responses, I'm of the opinion that it's always better to have a girl that is younger than you.

You will have a larger time gap to breed, her sex drive will be higher than older women's, and she will look up to you and respect you more.

Of course be aware of your age of consent laws where you live. It's sixteen in my area, my girlfriend is only a year younger than me though. I've been with teenagers before, the sex is not comparable to an older girl. Sure, sex with my gf is great, but there's something about being with a teenager who craves sex like it's water.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.