[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 16
File: symbols-017[1].jpg (102 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
symbols-017[1].jpg
102 KB, 600x399
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

Avoid asking these common questions:

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
Some do, some don't. Our answers are not going to help you.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
Most likely

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.
Alternative answer: we don't fucking know.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Would you date a virgin?
As long as they aren't insecure about it. Complexes are a total turn-off.

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>That one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships
No one wants to cuddle you. Stop asking
>>
>>16751402
Is my penis big enough to satisfy my own butthole?
>>
I've had only two real relationships. One where the girl is now living on the opposite end of the country, and another where she passed away. When women ask about your ex's, is it even worth talking about that stuff? I just get anxious and try to shift the topic.
>>
"Nice boobs."

Is this sentence offensive?

I mean I have to be honest and all.
>>
>>16751410
No, but if your butthole is enough to satisfy your penis, you're in business.
>>
>>16751410
Doubt it
>>
>>16751497
Depends on your relationship
>>
>>16751497
Only comment on boobs if you have already seen them naked or are on your way to see them naked
>>
>>16751522
This. Girls with really shit tits get mad when they're complimented in an expensive bra.
>>
>>16751458
Things you should tell your partner about exes:
>how long the relationship lasted
>why it ended
>if you still have contact
>how involved in your life he/she was (stumbling across pics in your family album isn't a nice thing)
>if you still have stuff from them and why (letters and such)
>if they where your first
>maybe their name and eventually how they looked
>that you are over them

Everything else can safely stay untold
>>
File: my eyes are open.jpg (389 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
my eyes are open.jpg
389 KB, 800x800
This question is for grills. What are your thoughts on semen? Do you like it? Do you think it's gross? Tell me about it.
>>
Girls : Do you like feeling that you "own" your partner ? like, he belongs to you and noone else ? for exemple if you're in a bar with your SO and a girl start talking to him, do you like showing to that girl that he's yours ?

I don't really know how to express this well since english's not my first langage, but for me, even if i'm quite dominant, i just love and i feel pride when i know i belong to my partner, especially when she show it in public (not in a clingy way, something more subtle than that)
i really love the fact that we have a really strong bound.
>>
>>16751569

Depends who's semen...

If it's semen from a ugly poor guy, it's gross. If it's from a charming, handsome, rich guy, I want it inside me.
>>
>>16751569
I am amazed on how many guys are disgusted with their own semen. I think it's awesome. Firstly because it's a visualisation of your pleasure. And not to forget that it's able to make a baby. How awesome is this?
I mean, if you aren't my bf i don't want anything to do woth your cum, but if you are, i will never be grossed out by your semen. I don't particularily like the taste, but it's not too bad either. But i REALLY don't care where it ends up when we have sex. I love if he cums inside me. And i enjoy to see him cum on my boobs or wherever. And it's not gross if we make a little mess in the bed. Bedsheets can be washed.
>>
>>16751573
Yes. I do. Very much so. I enjoy to go up to my bf and kiss him or otherwise mark my territory when i catch him getting eyed. That "yeah right, that's all mine"-feeling is very nice.
>>
>>16751597
haha you sound cute, thanks for your answer :)
>>
I've had 2 relationships in my life and I've noticed a terrible thing about girls - their feelings are very inconsistent.During my first relationship that lasted for a month a girl seemed to like me a lot, but suddenly dumped me without showing even a single sign of dissatisfaction. Now I have a more serious relationship with another girl and it has been appearing to me that we mutually love each, she was even crazy about me, but because of a single event when i was somewhat guilty, she lost interest in me, even though i appologized and she doesn't want to talk. In either cases it was like one day a girl loves, but another day the love gives way to indifference. I can't understand this at all. Could someone explain this to me? If I love someone, I'm willing to go through difficulties and misunderstandings in order to find a compromise, why can't they?
>>
>>16751791
Depends what this "single event" was.

Did you cheat? If you cheated, it's not really a big surprise. Only cucks stick with unfaithful shits.
>>
>>16751791

Women are programmed to want and desire only the 'best' men they can find.

Now, you can be the 'best' man a woman can find, and she will "love" you- until someone better shows up.

Then she will love him.

The only way to have the love of a woman is to the single best man out of 3.5 billion men in the world.

But you're not warren buffet or bill gates so sorry bub you're shit out of luck
>>
>>16751791
Because they probably are young and haven't grasped the concept of "love emans work". if something throws them off they just abandone the ship. this isn't a female thing alltogether. it's just something a lot of people do. it's not often that you see couples that actually can go trough hardship without ruining everyting they had.
what was that single event?

>>16751799
wow, you are a bitter dude.
>>
Would you guys/girls date handicapped people?
>>
>>16751458
Only say what you're comfortable with.

>>16751497
Pretty much this >>16751522

>>16751569
I like it. I like it a lot. Semen is the best part of sex.

>>16751573
No. I don't really like the idea of "ownership" in a relationship.

>>16751791
Sounds like once you decide you love someone, you expect them to feel the same way. It seems that neither of these girls actually love you, and as such, their feelings waver more.
>>
>>16751801
if i had a handicapped guy in my social circle i wouldn't make a difference if he's handicapped or not. if we click, we click. and ofc, if my bf gets handicapped somehow i would stay. no second thoughts.
>>
>>16751800

I'm not bitter, I am a realist.

I don't mean to scorn women- men are just as bad.

Men are programmed to want to impregnate as many women as possible.

So at least, if you are a man, you can become a bodybuilder worth $10 billion and have the love of a woman.

For woman, it's pretty much impossible- your man will always want to, and fantasize about, other women.

Just because your man doesnt cheat on you doesnt mean he doesn't see a girl wlaking down the street and want to fuck her

>>16751801

no
>>
>>16751801
Femanon. Depends on the handicap. I don't want to be more caretaker than lover. I also wouldn't date someone that couldn't have sex with me. If their condition tends to cause death, then that's probably a no-go too.
>>
Girl asked how often i have sex, is she craving the D?
>>
>>16751814
yep
>>
Okay, is it normal to enjoy the journey more then the destination. Ive had feelings for this girl the longest but now that i feel she is interested im not thinking about her as much.
>>
>>16751825
the chase is a big part.
but if you loose all interest in her if she starts to reciprocate, thing's are weird. it means you liked the idea of her more than her. if this happens a few times, you might want to stop putting others on a pedestal.
>>
>>16751801
Depends a lot on the handicap. If it's something that doesn't require me to be their caretaker and help them constantly then it doesn't matter that much. And obviously I'm not going to leave someone I love just because they get into an accident.
>>
>>16751832
I still like her alot, but now i can go an extended period of time without seeing her, i just hope i dont fuck things up
>>
>>16751800
>>16751796
Our relationship is distant and i promised her to say "good night" and when i grabbed my telephone to do so, it was too late and she was like "I've been waiting for your message and now i can't fall asleep because of this,you forgot about me..." and stuff like this. I met with my old friends so the time went by so fast that I lost the sense of it. That's's fucking ridiculous. As i said she was crazy about me in a good way and probably expected mutaility,so i failed to meet her expectations. But I still love her a lot,fuck.
>>
>>>16751158
>Work husband?
>Why do you need to find someone to date if your married.
It's just someone you're close with at work. Not actually married.
>>
>>16751856
classic. she thinks you don't love her. so she decided to bottle up her own feelings and move on. do you want to save this? she sounds like there's drama around the corner all the time
>>
Women, where do you typically go to find a mate? What signs do you present, since I have literally never seen any of you wearing a shirt that said "looking for mate."
>>
>>16751897
>shirt that said "looking for mate."
Why don't women do this?
>>
>>16751903
I know right? It would make everything so much smoother.
>>
>>16751884
We don't usually have contoversies.Ofc i want to. I don't think she deems that i don't love her. I am the one who tries to reconcile, isn't this is a good proof of that i value our relationships? Once I try to initiate a converstation, asking some banal stuff,we talk like "How are you? I'm fine.",although before this event she used to write me a wall of text in response.
>>
>>16751897
nigga, pretty much everyone in the world is looking for sex or a relationship.
>>
>>16751903

As useful as it would be;
1. They'd probably worry it makes them look slutty.
2. They'd probably get all sorts of attention from guy's they don't want. It'd be the equivalent of us wearing a shirt like that and only getting attention from 300 pound, overweight hamplanet, blue-haired feminazi only known by the name "OLGA the nad-crusher" screaming/spitting in your face that she wants "Snoo snoo" while simultaneously downing a KFC bucket.
3. They wouldn't actually expect attention either, sort of like when a girl wear's a shirt where her boobs are pretty much hanging out then has to scream at everyone saying "I'm up here". She'd get attention, then promptly lash out at people, despite initially wanting attention.
4. Eventually, as this continues, no man would take those shirts seriously, and we would all see them as some sort of trap so that women can once again get an opportunity to lash out at men.

That's how it would go down.
>>
File: 1452200425910.jpg (40 KB, 345x343) Image search: [Google]
1452200425910.jpg
40 KB, 345x343
>>16751918
>implying you even get attention from Olgas
>>
>>16751921
Kek'd.

Well played anon... well played.
>>
File: 12 Inches..jpg (78 KB, 700x465) Image search: [Google]
12 Inches..jpg
78 KB, 700x465
How big is literally boo big and how small is literally too small?

I know a person is a God of Assholes if he/she cares about sizes but still there ARE limits.
>>
>>16751849
>If it's something that doesn't require me to be their caretaker and help them constantly then it doesn't matter that much.

My edge scanner exploded.

It wasn't cheap.
>>
Guys: went to a party last night with a couple of my friends. Met a really cute guy and talked to him most of the night. At one point he told me he liked me, but he never tried kissing me or anything. I was complaining about being a little drunk (not used to drinking) and then he got me water. Then I excused myself but when I came back, he was talking to another girl.

bunch of other times i left and came back, he made sure to stay in the same place and not talk to anyone. so i'm just confused right now... does he sound more shy to you guys or did he just move on after realizing i wasn't going to sleep with him?
>>
>>16751932
>I know a person is a God of Assholes if he/she cares about sizes but still there ARE limits.

what makes them an asshole? they've found that sex is less/more enjoyable depending on their partner's size. casual sex is meant to be enjoyable and being sexually compatible is important in a relationship. there's nothing wrong with having standards when it comes to dick size.

too long? 8 and over
too small? under 5.5 and/or thin
>>
>>16751943
it's a party. you talk to people at parties.

you left for a bit. is he meant to twiddle his thumbs every fucking time you leave and wait for you?

and yes, that's a possibility but none of us are going to know. if he was looking to get laid and you're not showing interest in sex then he is going to move on.
>>
>>16751943
could be that he's shy. doubt it if he straight up said that he likes you though. could've been nervous about rape charges / looking creepy if you aren't used to drinking. why wasn't he supposed to talk to other girls?
>>
>>16751943

Combination of things really;
>Too drunk, could have been seen as taking advantage of you and being a bit rapey.
>He could be a player, exploring his options and moving on.
>He could have been shy, sure the drinkin' could have made him more talkative and flirty, but going in to kiss someone might be a bitt too much.
>Maybe he just wasn't interested.

I don't know anything about this guy, so I can't say for sure.
It doesn't mean he wasn't interested for sure...
>>
>>16751950
>>16751953
I wasn't talking to other guys... just figured him and I had something. Each time I got up, it was to use the bathroom or talk to my girlfriends about him.

>>16751955
>but going in to kiss someone might be a bitt too much.
Even if I told him I want him to kiss me (but I don't think he heard me)?
>>
>>16751932
I haven't found an upper limit yet, 8" is fine. Too small is less than 4". Not sure about girth, have never measured around a penis before, and I can't really figure the numerical girth by looking at it.
>>
>>16751960
>Even if I told him I want him to kiss me (but I don't think he heard me)?

If he didn't hear you, it wouldn't make much difference, plus...

>>Too drunk, could have been seen as taking advantage of you and being a bit rapey.

Next time, if you want something to happen between you and a guy when you're drunk... don't let him know that you're drunk.
>>
This one's for women who have been in relationships for a few years:
Does the sex get boring after a while?
>>
File: 1451504566496.jpg (49 KB, 292x293) Image search: [Google]
1451504566496.jpg
49 KB, 292x293
>>16751968
>Next time, if you want something to happen between you and a guy when you're drunk... don't let him know that you're drunk.

and then they wake up, regret it/face consequences, and scream rape. bulletproof.
>>
>>16751979

>and then they wake up, regret it/face consequences, and scream rape. bulletproof.

Yeah, for her.
She's the one asking for /adv/ice, and I gave /adv/ice... that would suit her.

Really doesn't affect me because I'm a creepy robot who knows his place in the world so I never make a move anyway... Not likely to happen to me.
>>
>>16751976
i've been with my boyfriend for a little over two years but we've been having sex for a little over three.

i don't ever get bored of him, but i do sometimes get bored of having the same sex like always one position, always rough or always loving, ect. what is important to me is saying something before boredom turns into resentment and bitterness.
>>
>>16751932
>>16751948
>>16751963

Foreplay>>Oral>>>Handjobs & Fingering>>>>Toys>>>>>Anal>>>>>>Clitoral/Glans stimulation>>>>>>>PiV

As long as BOTH enjoy it, it's alright.
>>
>>16751991
Get out of here with your wrong opinions.
>>
>>16751991
even wat?
>>
Black male on white female = Automatic cuck?
>>
>>16752024
>no more keks

Pity.
>>
>>16752024
Since you brought it up:
Girls, how do you feel about the whole black guy cuck meme? Any truth to it?
>>
I'm a guy btw :^)))

>>16751801
Yeah, why not? I think most physical handicaps can be dealt with, if you like each other. I admit I wouldn't date a girl with mental problems, though.

>>16751943
I wouldn't try to kiss a drunk girl (who is not even used to drinking) because, you know, rape charges and shit. But I think he likes you. He was talking to another girl because in a party you don't just stay holding your cup like in that meme.
>>
>>16751932
Too small: under 5
Too big: under 8
>>
>>16751976
No, it got better. We know each other way better and now he makes me come every time. Obviously, you need to have some variation (different positions, roleplay or locations, more rogh or more loving), but it is fun.
>>
Femanons. Me and my ex girlfriend were good friends for a few years before we started seeing each other and we both broke up mutually and stayed friends again but the last few times we've seen each other at social gatherings she's spent the whole day having digs at me and then saying it's just a joke and acting like I'm the idiot for taking her seriously. Last time she did it she sent me a message the next day saying she's sorry and loves me and that I'm her best friend and she doesn't want me to hate her so I thought she'd be better but yesterday she was the exact same way again and then when I reached breaking point and told her she's not the girl I fell in love with anymore she acted like I'd said the worst thing in the world. What's her deal?
>>
File: 1453420836411.gif (1 MB, 300x191) Image search: [Google]
1453420836411.gif
1 MB, 300x191
What started third wave feminism?
>>
Girls: You're about to get on your knees and go down on this guy, but he stops you for a sec, grabs a pillow and puts it in the floor so you can get on your knees comfortably -because getting on your knees on the floor is kinda uncomfortable-

how does that seriously make you feel?
>>
>>16752395
How are we supposed to know what's going on in her head?

>>16751976
No.
>>
>>16752401
Internet and the fact everyone thought their opinions mattered just because it's so easy to write them down and push the "submit" button
>>
>>16752402
I'd really rather he didn't, but I usually can't give head when I'm on the floor since it's hard to accommodate my aggressive gag reflex.
>>
>>16752402
I really love when my boyfriend does it. It was a bit weird the first time he did, but now I think it's cute and it makes me feel cared for. Works in a scenario of loving and sweet sex, you can't do that and then fuck her throat or call her names.
>>
>>16752422
>Works in a scenario of loving and sweet sex
You mean I can't do that with a one night stand... or even if i'm into the most dominant stuff?

... I mean, I'm really into rough stuff and so, but getting your knees on the floor is kinda uncomfortable
>>
>>16752438
I know it is uncomfortable and slightly painful, but so is most of the rough sex for the girl. The appeal of rough sex is thinking that my man wants me too much to be the caring, kind guy he always is. A move like that is out of character.
>>
>>16752468
Yeah, you're right. It makes sense.

Thanks for the advice anon!
>>
File: images (2).jpg (19 KB, 307x479) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
19 KB, 307x479
Girls

How do you feel about this image?
>>
>>16752519
What about it?
>>
>>16751586
I hate my own semen because it smells like potent poison that might as well have been used during the first or second world war.
>>
>>16752519
i wonder how big is dick is though? it must not be huge considering she's still alive
>>
File: 1454260977948.png (476 KB, 712x978) Image search: [Google]
1454260977948.png
476 KB, 712x978
Women: If you were unemployed and had to date guys from /r9k/ to keep your benefits, would you do it?

Men: How would you feel? Would you allow one of those girls to date you?
>>
How do I find a girl that just wants to stay at home with me? I hate going out, but how do you find other people who also like to stay at home? I get that most people don't work that way but there have to be girls out there like that as well.
>>
>>16752810
Online.
>>
>>16752805
So a woman that only stays with me because of monetary gain? I'd be okay with that but I'm also very desperate.
>>
>>16752795
Considering the amount of shit he has taken to get to that size I'd be surprised if he can even get it up.

>>16752805
Is this question only to robot guys? I'm not a robot but I wouldn't want to date someone who's with me only because they're forced to do so.
>>
Which have it easier dating: Men or Women?

I find it hard to believe its equally difficult.
>>
>>16752812
And where exactly? It's usually not a great idea to write "I hate the outside world and just want to stay at home" in any online dating profiles.
>>
>>16752810
I think most girls who'd want something like that would have something wrong with the. Guys too, for that matter. Most people want to go out for dinner once in a while or something, at least.

>>16752825
They have it difficult in different ways. You can't say one has it worse than the other. And within each gender, some people will have an easier time than others. You can't compare at all.
>>
>>16752828
>I think most girls who'd want something like that would have something wrong with them
That's pretty rude, you know?
>>
I have a thing for lactating breasts. Do you think there might be some better chances of women also being into it, or is it rare?
>>
>>16751943
Some places you can get jailed for decades for porking a girl that's had a single beer.

Could also be he thought you didn't care because you kept running off. Did you tell him you liked him?
Also it might be she came up and talked to him and he didn't want to be rude.

>>16751801
It would probably get old fast. I'd be willing to give someone a chance though.

>>16751527
Try complimenting them on their tit job.
>>
>>16752830
I do. What, did you expect censored answers on 4chan?
>>
Generally speaking, in the budding stages of a new relationship, do girls prefer a guy to take an interest in their hobbies and try to gear activities to match what they're interested in or do they prefer the guy to suggest dates/activities based more on his own hobbies and interests? Or a mix of the two? Or focus strictly on mutual interests?

So for example, if I like a girl and she's big into painting and wine tasting and I'm big into fishing and wine tasting, would it be best to focus on what we both like or to expose one of us to something new? Or all of the above?

I am really really new to the whole dating thing.
>>
>>16752805
There's no way I'd be unemployed, I'm educated, if I really needed it I could work as a cashier or something similar I guess. Plus I have assets and I could survive for a few years.

NOW if I was someone without education, poor and without aspirations, I guess I'd do it.
>>
>>16751569
I absolutely love my guy's semen. It's the best.
>>
>>16752840
I'm not sure what you mean by focus on. Like, on a date or something?
>>
>>16752827
"I prefer spending time at home than going out" sounds better. Obviously no sane girl will accept to go to a stranger's house on a first date, but there are plenty "indoorsy" girls.
>>
>>16752851
Yeah. So if I want to ask a girl out on a casual date, should I suggest something she likes, something I like, something we both like or some combination of the above? What's the generally safer bet?
>>
>>16751573
Yes definitely. That feeling that we both belong only to each other because that's what we want is wonderful.
>>
>>16752855
You're overthinking this. Don't try to incorporate hobbies and interests into dates too much, unless they're obviously something you can bring into a date. Like in your example, you could go wine tasting because you know you both like wine tasting. Another example would be if you both liked a certain cuisine, you could go there on a date.
>>
>>16752839
>censored
That's the completely wrong word, I get what you mean but holy shit learn how to communicate your basic thoughts to other people.
>>16752852
That does sound better, but online dating is pretty terrible from my experience.
>>
>>16752840
Focus on shared interests at first, and then eventually ask her if she wants to do something different, related to her interests or yours. But then again most dates can be very random things and work well anyway, I enjoy laying on the couch with my boyfriend and talking about crap with a glass of wine.
>>
File: p5.jpg (32 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
p5.jpg
32 KB, 640x480
Is this girl really out of my league?
>>
>>16752840
In a new relationship, you'd want to choose the common interests for a few dates, or until you feel comfortable with the other person.
>>
>>16752852
>Obviously no sane girl will accept to go to a stranger's house on a first date
Do you live in the land of serial killers or sth
>>
>>16752861
I'm not going to filter what I say just because you're too sensitive to handle it. Seriously, are you new here?
>>
>>16752864
You two are the same level of attractiveness.
>>
>>16752868
Not that anon, but going to a stranger's house (assuming you're strangers, which you are if it's online dating) on a first date is fucking stupid.
>>
>>16752874
That wasn't the point, at all.
>>
>>16752878
What was it then?
>>
>>16752280
I don't think so at all
>>
>>16752880
So you not only need help with your own phrasing but you also have trouble understanding simple sentences? Please tell me that English isn't your first language.
>>
what makes someone be boyfriend material? what makes a potential boyfriend different than the average male friends a girl hangs out with?
>>
>>16752914
He smells sexy.
>>
>>16752914
The same nebulous, unidentifiable things that you feel when determining which girl is girlfriend material versus slut material vs friend material.

You just know it when you know it. And every girl is going to know it in a different way, at a different time, with a different type of guy.
>>
If a girl you don't find attractive really makes it clear she likes you and wants you to date her or whatever, can you just tell her you don't find her attractive or is that too shallow and rude and like you "think too high of yourself", and you need a better excuse?
>>
>>16752908
So there wasn't actually another point and you're going to try and save yourself by trying to insult me?
>>
>>16752868
No, but first time I go out with someone I don't know well (online or not, but especially if online) is always in a public place. I tell my best friend who I am with and what we are going to do. I do that for the first 3~4 dates.
>>
>>16752864
I wish I was you right now.

Even though I will be 25 next Month, I still have this "Too Late to Date" feeling.

Rushing things is never a good thing either, and I'm not interested in hooking up/FWB's, and I refuse to pay for a prostitute for moral reasons. It's not just sex what I want in a relationship, it's the relationship itself as well.
>>
>>16752924
Say you're not interested. Be kind and tactful. If she asks why, say she's not your type.
>>
>>16752924
This >>16752934
>>
>>16752861
>>16752878
>>16752908
>I've never heard about self censorship
I believe you're the one in need of an English lesson here.
>>
>>16752914
He is not ugly. We share the same sense of humour and similar interests. We have a similar lifestyle (I'm introvert and indoorsy, wouldn't date a party guy) and we are looking for similar things in he long run. He is as smart or smarter than me. He is genuinely kind.
>>
Question, was he hitting on me or am i autistic?

>Go to best buy
>sales guy is very friendly and weirdly patient because I forgot to bring something and he had to go look it up for me
>he seemed to want to talk/stuck around and not just go off after helping me so i asked him a few more tech questions
>i leave, thank him, he says 'if I have any issues to come back tomorrow and he'll be here as hes part of the geek squad'

I thought he was unusually helpful for a salesperson
>>
>>16752963
Not in the US so I don't know if Best Buy employees are paid by commission or not, but if they are, he was probably just building up rapport so that you'll go to him in the future and he can get commission.
>>
I am really intorno girl's feet and my plan is to join an online dating site and offer money in order to kiss girls feet.
So, what's the best strategy for texting?
Going direct or indirect?
>>
>>16752861
>That does sound better, but online dating is pretty terrible from my experience.
It is not! I have decent social skills, and could probably find a boyfriend IRL too, but I never met someone similar to me (I look for long term, I like spending time at home/alone, I have geeky interests, etc). My online dating experience was good. It's mostly about the way you talk to people and your ability to keep them engaged in the conversation. To me it has been pretty easy. Work on your social skills if it is really hard for you.
>>
>>16752805
Isn't that just being a traditional house wife?
And as someone who wants to be a house wife, I'd totally do it. I don't even care if it's a robot, as long as it's not the ones who hate women.
>>
How do I even begin to start hanging out with girls? Its usually that they are:
1. In groups
2. Walking with a guy
3. Not attractive
I know its a stupid question but I am a stupid person.
>>
>>16752970
No they dont get commision. I had to go to a separate register without him. It just felt odd like it was something besides superficial customer service but i may be wrong
>>
How much makeup do you girls use/wear?
>>
>>16752990
Some on a daily basis, slightly more when I go out.
>>
>>16752916
With or without artificial chemicals?
>>
>>16752986
Maybe he was just being genuinely nice then. I feel like if he was hitting on you, he would have tried to get your number (as opposed to the creepy route of looking you up in their system or whatever)
>>
>>16752990
Not much. Light foundation and mascara. Eyeliner, if I feel like a classy lady.
>>
>>16752997
Thats true. But as salespeople its bad form to hit on customers while theyre working and I was with my parents ,besides. I guess we'll never know. Next time I might be daring and just give someone my number anyway. Too bad i leave town today :(
>>
>>16752994
Without. Cologne doesn't hurt, though.

>>16752990
Light foundation and eyeliner. Mascara and lipstick for special occasions.
>>
>>16752990
It really depends on the girl and situation (the time she has, what's she feeling like for the day, and the occasion for the day)
I usually just use four products (foundation, concealer, powder and eyeliner) for everyday wear.

Whereas other girls can add or take from that (mascara, eyeshadow, lipstick/gloss, blush, bronzer, etc).
However it tends to be a high number of products for special occasions like for a date, clubbing, etc.
>>
>>16752990
I usually don't wear any because I usually don't go out. If I'm going to go outside, I just wear sunblock and maybe concealer if my skin has spots. If I'm going out for the day, I'll even my skin tone a bit better with foundation and under-eye concealer, add mascara, and maybe do my brows.
>>
>>16752990
None. I'm willing to use a little if I were ever to go out on a date.
>>
File: 005f.jpg (194 KB, 800x1090) Image search: [Google]
005f.jpg
194 KB, 800x1090
>>16752990
Foundation, eyeliner, mascara, highlighter, blush and something for my lips, but everything in a natural way kinda like pic related.
>>
>>16752990
Eyeliner and mascara most days. I just bought a chunky dunk hidrating lippie for the novelty
I have blessedly clear skin so I dont use concealer or foundation at all in an attempt to not fuck that up.
>>
Women,
Statistically speaking, do you orgasm from sex with smaller penises or larger penises more often.
Id give a range but women seem to think huge is average.
>>
>>16753154
My boyfriend is around 6" and makes me come nearly every time we have sex.

A lot of women just don't come with penetration.
>>
>>16752990
Women arent actually that aesthetically pleasing. men generally have better natural aesthetics. Women just cake on makeup to lie.
>>
>>16753159
>A lot of women just don't come with penetration.
This common lie. Most women do. The stat is that only 30% orgasm every single time they have sex.
>>
Girls

Girl who knows that I like her just said this to me "But every single person games advantages of being single, having sex freely with whoever they want, don't be too much moralistic. I'm sure you do the same ;)"

And "Sex is a natural need. So I'm never surprised of people having sex with everyone, betrayal, people who know each other just to spend a night together, and so on. We are just human beings! :) "

I honestly don't even know what to say or think. I'm disgruntled. But don't even know what to say...
>>
Broke up with my ex more than a year ago.
Main reason was that she was waay to clingy and jealous.
Apart from that, i really loved her, but eventually i just couldnt handle all the mindfuck she gave me.
After a few months i began to think that maybe with more patience i could habe made it work out.
But we totally cut contact with each other.
Now a few weeks ago she came online nc some work related thing, and i started up a conversation with her. I asked her to meet up, but she said that she has a boyfriend now, and he wouldnt like that.

two weeks passed since, and she reached out to me, saying that we can meet up if i still want to, bc she broke up with the bf.
I agrees to meet with her sometime next week.

Thing is, id like to give a second chance for us, but i dont know how to approach this situation.
Should i just flatout tell her that i regret that i wasnt more patient with her, and if she could give me some space, things could work out great between us?
Need some advice thanks in advance
>>
>>16753168
I've read that just 55% of women come with penetration only (often or rarely). Which isn't exactly much.
>>
>>16753372
I don't know what you're asking, but it seems you two value sex differently if what she said bothers you. I'm in the mindset of sex being a thing to do in a committed relationship so what she said doesn't jive with me.

Personally, I wouldn't date someone if they said something like that to me because I can just see future problems.
>>
>>16753482
maybe she broke up with him because of you

or

she might have lied to you about having a bf so that you would try to 'win her back', that's probable for a girl like her (jealous and dramatic, yet so feminine and loveable)
>>
>>16753536
Thanks for the reply.
I dont think it likely that she broke up bc of me, i didnt say anything to her about giving the relationship another try, just based on that i wanted to meet her, she wouldnt do such thing (at least i hope so, bc if she did shes out of her fuckin mind)
The other scenario you descrived, now that you said it, i recall that when we first began to habe these jealousy problems, she began to try make me jealous, saying that she will go out in her free time with other guys, and constantly mentioning how they are hitting on her. But even the. I was like, well yeah sure if you like them just fuckin go and be with them. After that she didnt bring up anything like that again.
So its possible, but again, i dont know...
Both of these scenarios would mean that no matter how i present my idea of getting back together, she would probably accept it.
But what if shes hesitant, or dont want to even hear about it? (Or do you think in that case she wouldnt have contacted me again at all?)
>>
>>16753372
Kek she sounds gross. Pick a better one next time.
>>
Male anons can you answer this.

>Had very drunken sex with a guy 1 year ago
>I did not particularly enjoy it, but was a close to being a Kissles virgin so I agreed to meet with him again.
>He was fit and nice, but I wasn't into him and the sex was mostly uncomfortable
>Decide I should cut it off

We had barely talked, just had sex, so I just wrote him a message explaining I'd thought about it and realized didn't want to be in an intimate relationship with anyone atm, that I was sorry if I had led him on and that he had been nice etc. He tried calling me, but I ignored it. I felt bad, but I couldn't get myself to pick up.

He wrote me some messages after that, which I ignored. Then he stopped so I figured, well he forgot about it and found another fuckbuddy, because that's what I figured is all he wanted, that's all I saw it as.

But now, a year later, he's writing to me 'I'm missing you' on FB. Is that something a guy would do just because he was a bit horny and looking through his contacts, or a guy who was actually hoping for something more and was seriously hurt by my rejection?
>>
>>16753674
Jesus fuck you. Literally cancer. I hope you die alone.
>>
>>16753674
Well i think its just that hes got noone atm, and tries his luck.
If you werent attracted to him as a everyday partner, you should just keep ignoreing him, bc if you give him any attention now... Well you know.
If a guy doesnt get the clue after a one night standnthat you arent interested in them in any other way, the thing You did (telling him that it was just that, and nothing more) is the right thing. If they keep on contacting you even after that, thats pathetic and they certainky have problems.
>>
>>16753372
I'd move on. She's not just condoning casual sex which would be one thing, but is actively advocating cheating.

What kind of woman thinks that way? Certainly not one I want to spend a lot of time on.

>>16752963
I wouldnt spend too much time thinking about it. You're expected to be annoyingly helpful in those kinds of jobs.

If you want to see if something was there though, take the initiative. His job is on the line if you take it poorly, so he probably won't ask you out.
>>
>>16753706
That's what I figured. Since I see anons on here constantly telling each other 'If they say they're not interested and ignores you, you should just forget it.'
>>
>>16753674
He's horny and looking through his contacts. Probably a dry spell. 100%.
>>
>>16753720
Yeah. Its hard tough, to be the one whos interested in someone whos not giving the attention back, so the best thing is to tell them honestly that you cant see it happening between the two of you, and then cut all contact.
Just recently, this happened to me personally, i really liked a girl, it seemed for a while that she did like me too, but then suddenly something changed, and she told me that she doesnt want to hurt me, but she has to say that yadda yadda...
It was painful and unexpected, but what can you do, we parted with a hug, and i havent tried contacting her since.
>>
Ladies, I need some help understanding something that happened a few years ago.

I was at a bar and got a girl's number. The situation itself sounds normal, but the surrounding parameters were far from it.

Me:
>21 years old at the time
>Asian
>5'11, 250lbs
>was wearing a fedora at the time (I was young and naive)
>very shit at talking to women and striking up conversations in general (still am today)

Her:
>easily a 9/10 or higher; quite possibly the hottest chick I've tried to talk up, and would have no problem getting any man she wants
>white girl with very fair skin; brunette with green eyes
>not just some ordinary barslut; she was actually working there, and probably gets hit on by drunken idiots all the time

But it fucking happened. I walked up to her, stuttered like an autistic shit while wearing an equally autistic fedora, and she gave me her number to me, an Asian lardass manlet. Her number wasn't fake, either.

How the fuck was this possible? This shouldn't have been possible. Unfortunately, I haven't pursued anything further with this girl because I was/am a dumbshit, and even though it happened years ago, I'm still trying to figure out how this was even possible, given that I don't meet conventional standards of attractiveness.
>>
>>16753583
>>16753716

It makes me sad because I really developed feelings for this girl. I'm 26 and this is the first time I've had feelings for someone. So I don't know how to deal with them. I feel really hurt because she's told me recently that "you are very important to me, I care so much about you".

Fuck man. I just don't know what to do. I'm hurt.
>>
>>16753754
I have a soft spot for clumsy men too. She probably thought you were cute since you still talked to her even though your ugly and nervous.

You missed a good chance.
>>
Ladies, would you go out with a guy on Valentine's Day you have no interest in?
>>
>>16753754
Im a bro, but i can tell you from my experience, they give out their number bc its more easy to do then to say to your face that sorry, your not my type.
Lot of girls dont have the balls to do that, kts easier to give their number and then come up with something to cool you off, without hurting you and making themselves uncomfortAble.
Just my two cents.
>>
>>16753783
No way. That's just stupid.
>>
so i was trying to be casual last night and i invited a girl to drink with me and a friend, but i was trying to be cool and interesting so i said that "there were suppose to be more people but plans fell through"..

she declined but now i think that she may have read that and thought that i considered her a backup plan or someshit..did i fuck up by saying that?
>>
>>16753783
Yep. But that's because it's the only day I have off to see Deadpool and going to the movies alone is a drag.

But it wouldn't really mean anything.
>>
>>16753783
depends where the date is to. i went on a date before SOLELY because he was willing to pay for us to go indoor go-karting (80 dollars each)
>>
>>16753789
This 19 year old virgin girl that I'm falling for that I met 2 months ago wants to go somewhere with me on that date. Maybe she changed her mind about me?
>>
>>16753807
Or she just doesnt want to be alone on valentines day?
If shes really interested, she would ask you out probably sooner, so i wouldnt get my hopes up if i were you.
>>
>>16753844

I asked her and she said yes.
>>
>>16753863
In that case, good on you m8.
>>
>>16753775
Guard your heart more next time. Don't let yourself fall for someone unless you know them extremely well.
>>
>>16753909
But you have to open up, to really know someone. If you dont, they wont.
Shit happens, most of the time things wont work out, and you will get hurt, but you have to put yourself out there anyway, bc if you dont, love sure as hell wont happen on its own.
>>
Is it normal for your urge to date to oscillate? It feels like I go for some months indifferent about dating, then for a little bit I want to try to get myself involved.
>>
>>16751402
Do women really want a strong alpha male or is it just dependant. Do some want to be 'oppresed' and they just act out when you do that or is it just a meme
>>
>>16753953
Its pretty normal.
Im usually fine being single, but every other month i get the feeling that i should have someone to love and share my life with.
Usually this feeling doesnt last more than a day tho
What i do is that i just live my life, amd when i find someone interesting, i ask them out, see what happens. Its no good imo to begin hitting in random people whenever the urge to find someone comes up..
>>
File: 003.jpg (93 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
003.jpg
93 KB, 800x1200
how come girls irl don't wear white panties, only in porn
>>
>>16753993
Because every little stain makes you look like you're a dirty hobo who didn't shower for a month.
>>
>>16753993
Too easy to stain.

Us men only have to worry about brown and yellow. Women have to worry about brown, yellow, and red.
>>
>>16753993
They do, its just not considered vanilla sexy. A girl who expects to pick them off the floor in the morning will make an effort.
>>
>>16753993
because they're ugly, black is where it's at
>>
I was at a party and got wasted. One of my friends guy friends took my phone and sent a dick pic to my Long distance BF. Now he is furious... What can I do to reassure that I love him & would never be unloyal.
>>
>>16754091
Try to avoid getting drunk and parties when your BF isn't around.
Stop talking to your friend and his friends.
Be respectful and keep telling him how sorry you are.
>>
I found a coworker on OkCupid and it turns out we have a 93% match rating.
Should I ask her out on the site or in person? Either gender can answer
>>
>>16754163
Maybe irl but after you message hi to her or something just before you ask her.
>>
>>16754163
Do you actually like and get along wih her irl at all? Okc can be bullshit %
>>
>>16754163
Joke with her on the site. If she brings it up in person then she'll be open to it. If not you already know what she'll say to a proposition.
>>
>>16754091
I don't know about the present situation, but all I can suggest is to increase security on your phone.
>>
>>16754091
Set up a password lock and give him no further reason to doubt your fidelity.

Seriously, what kind of people are you hanging out with?
>>
>>16754172
Yeah we get along pretty well irl and I like her well enough. I'm really new to the site so I don't know how accurate the % are

>>16754170
Thanks I'll think about doing that
>>
Question for females:
What do you think about guys who still live with their parents when they're in their mid 20s?

What if they have a good reason? (going to school, parents are old/disabled, they own the house together, etc.)
>>
>>16754212
If they have a good reason to (including saving up to buy a house/apartment), then it's fine. If they're just fucking around and leeching off their parents because they can, then it's a no-go zone. I don't know if owning a house with your parents would be a good enough reason to live with them though
>>
>>16754091
Oh yeah buddy, he isn't believing you. He may forgive you but he won't think your phone coming into contact with someone's dick was just an "accident".
>>
>>16754212
It does not bother me one bit as long as there is a good reason behind it, and being a NEET isn't a good reason.
>>
What's the difference between infatuation, obsession and actual love?

Not able to make an actual thread at the moment.
>>
>>16754212
It'd be fine, if we still got some sort of privacy, he is independent financially and would be able to live alone in different circumstances.
>>
>>16754242
>infatuation
You have an idea of what they're about and you're convinced that you want to know more.
>Obsession
You may or may not know a lot about them but none the less you feel you NEED them or your life's gonna lose a great deal of worth.
>Love
This is different for everyone I guess. For me it's when I have a strong overbearing desire to keep them happy and secure.
>>
I think my gf is a masochist. I was having sex with her and got caught up and started getting rough. Thing is that my dick is kinda large and I was banging the hell out of her cervix but she seemed turned on.
Should I take this as a sign that she likes it rough?
>>
>>16754294
Why don't you just ask her?
>>
>>16754309
Because shes shy
>>
>>16754316
So? If she can have sex, she can talk about sex.
>>
>>16754322
But she wont. Which is why your advice here isnt helpful.
>>
>>16754342
Then dump her and find a girl who isn't mentally a child.
>>
>>16754354
have fun missing out on amazing people
>>16754294
So anyone else have thoughts?
>>
>>16754402
>amazing people
>can't talk about sex
Pick one.

I'm in a relationship with someone I can be honest and open with, and who is honest and open with me, by the way. Enjoy your immature girlfriend who may or may not like it rough, but you'll never know.
>>
>>16752280
I'm not personally attracted to black guys. Besides, big dicks hurt, and not in the fun way either

>>16751932
Too big: 7 and up
Too small: 4 and under
No clue about girth
>>
>>16754294
I agree with the other anon who commented. While talking about sex can be awkward, it's absolutely necessary. If she doesn't tell you what she likes, she's not going to experience 100% satisfaction with the sex. Same goes for you. Neither of you are mind readers, and neither should expect the other to magically know what turns them on.

Send this to her. It's a questionnaire that both of you take, and it tells you only the stuff that both of you like.
http://mojoupgrade.com/
>>
>>16754459
>I'm not personally attracted to black guys.
Not surprised to find racism on 4chan.
>>
>>16754468
Sex literally isnt as big of a deal as you guys are making it out to be.
>>
>>16754474
That depends on the couple. For some couples, me included, sex is an extremely important part of the relationship
>>
>>16754474
It's not a big deal, but able to talk about any aspect of your relationship is super important, including sex. Communication is important and if you can't communicate with your partner, you're not going to have as great of a relationship as you are capable of having.
>>
>>16754471
Not OP, but preferences aren't racism.
I can say that some of them might be handsome, but they're not my type in the slightest, I don't feel attracted and wouldn't have sex with them.
I don't think less of them as human beings, I just don't want them to stick their dick inside me.
>>
>>16753930

Fuck love. I'm done with girls
>>
>>16754507
>preferences aren't racism.
Yeah I just prefer to
>hire whites over mexicans
>feed whites over asians
>speak to whites over blacks
>>
>>16754507
You fell for the bait.
>>
>>16754471
>Not surprised to find racism on 4chan.
You prolly find racism in your cereal if you think that's racism.
>>
>>16754520
That's just the start. Lucky Charms is a disgusting display of stereotyping Irish people as well as cultural appropriation, it triggers me so fucking hard
>>
Whattif you sex with a tampon in?
>>
>>16754520
How is race related to cereal
>>16754517
Yeah because making decisions based solely on a persons race isnt racial discrimination
>>
>>16753909
DESU don't let yourself fall for someone until you're dating them.

>>16754091
Invest in a chastity belt tbhfam.
>>
There's a girl I've been friends with for 2 years. I liked her at the beginning but she had a bf and I was 19. I didn't really care because I was thinking I was gonna get some left and right.
Over time, all of the guys she's dated pretty much used her for sex and I started seeing her as more than a friend. We texted each other all the time, played video games all the time, I taught her how to cook. cooked her extravagant meals, went out to eat half the time when I or her didn't want to cook. Took turns paying when we went out. I told her my feelings and that I wanted to take her out after she broke up with her bf and she said it's took soon. I was alright with that but after a few months (when she came back from Spain) I asked again and she said she wasn't ready. Near the end of January near v-day.she started seeing this guy. I got jealous. Just looking at the fucker you can tell by the 420 blaze it shirt that he's a dick. I explained to her that the guy just wants her for sex. I usually don't do shit like that but I was jealous that she'd pick this fucker and lied to me. The guy ended up fucking her and then leaving her just like I said.
She starts bitchin and I planned out a whole day to cheer her up (got her candy, an eevee doll, a card, some flowers, went to food festival and then came back to my apt and played video games) so she can get over it.
Fast forward to May and I asked her to go out on a date and she said she doesn't feel the same. I asked her if we could try it out, see where it goes since we won't know unless we try.She got angry and continue saying she didn't feel the same way. I asked well, why not? You must have at least one reason why you don't want to date me. She couldn't give me an answer. She ended up breaking up the friendship and now it's 7 months since we stop talking to each other. I just wanted to know if I made a mistake? Does she feel guilty or sad that I'm gone?
TR:DR
I was best friends with a girl and now we're not Best friends
>>
>>16754528
9 months later you get a pack of q tips.

>>16754530
>Yeah because making decisions based solely on a persons race isnt racial discrimination
That doesn't mean it's racist.
>>
>>16754527
Sometimes my mom makes pancakes and just like wow. Just wow. Just wow. Wow. Just.
>>
>>16754545
>racial discrimination isnt racist
Oh man its one thing to be racist. Its another to be delusional.
>>
>>16754551
Ugh cultural appropriation and perversion of French crepes, fucking white American cis upper class supremists, makes me sick, nobody ever makes pancakes without thinking about how they're just crepes, everybody just wants to eat them, nobody appreciates the original meaning behind crepes.
>>
>>16754515
I would hire or talk to someone shorter than me or to an obese person, but I wouldn't have sex with them. Same way I'd hire or talk to people from other ethnicities, but not have sex with them.
>>
>>16754579
Yeah we all display our racist side in many ways. I personally dont make eye contact with indians but Id still hire them.
>>
>>16754552
>Oh man its one thing to be racist. Its another to be delusional.
So you admit racism is grounded in reality.
>>
I'm 24 and I've been dating my first girlfriend for 3 weeks. We're probably going to fuck soon. I don't want to tell her I'm a virgin, what can I say instead when I'm horrible in bed. Just tell her I've had a dry spell or what?
>>
>>16754628
Nothing. You won't be as horrible as you think. Relax, have a TON of foreplay and enjoy yourself.
>>
>>16754628
If she actually cares about you, she won't care if you're a virgin or not.
>>
does me trying to break someone up with their BF make me a bad person? She basically told me she considered it, but shes too committed.
>>
>>16754637
Girls always SAY they wouldn't care in these threads, but then guys alwys come back and say they've been dumped and made fun of and they told all their friends. I'm really nervous.
>>
>>16754663
Some girls are bitches and would do that kind of stuff, some others aren't.
What do you think of your girl?

I'm sure it'll go well. Relax. You have no reason to be nervous, and it's just going to make you feel worse.
>>
>>16754663
If a girl dumps a guy and/or makes fun of a guy because he hasn't had sex yet, that girl is a piece of shit. I'm a bit biased because I have a thing for virgin guys getting corrupted by more experienced chicks, but my current dude was a virgin when we met and I actually liked it. No diseases, probably not an asshole, eager to learn exactly how to make me cum
>>
Men: how can I tell if a man is telling me the truth? And could you keep an erection while telling a big lie that would hurt someone you love?
>>
>>16754680
I could keep an erection if I didnt care about the persons feelings.
If you want to know the truth you stare the person in the eyes and look for shit eating parts.
>>
>>16754680
you cant, yes.

how can you tell if a woman is lieing? could you be turned on and lie to a guy you care about ?
>>
>>16754689
>how can you tell if a woman is lieing?
Her lips are moving olololol
>>
>>16751801
depends on the handicap: i want to be a partner, not a nurse
>>16751943
i'd rather snub a drunk girl than risk a rape accusation. it's also a party, so if you didn't come as a couple you're not tied to a single person
>>16752401
people who call themselves feminists
>>16752805
pretty good chance I'd hate a state-assigned spouse
>>16752825
equally difficult. traditionally, one does the chasing while one creates an image worthy of being chased
>>16752963
as a retailfag, he's probably just decent at his job, which is being friendly and helpful to customers. it's like how waitresses might act flirty for better tips
>>16753674
could be either/or
>>16754091
better phone security, not having friends that steal your phone and send dick pics
>>16754163
i'd only bring it up if you match her or are incredibly open about your dating life
>>16754242
>infatuation: you're just tickled pink that SOMEONE gives your the time of day
>obsession: a calvin klein cologne, you just have to have that 5 min chat with someone after class
>love: you are willing to do things to please someone
>>16754680
how can you tell if a woman is telling the truth? could you stay wet while telling a big lie that would hurt someone you love?
>anyone's guess
>probably, boners don't have a conscious.
also staying hard while telling a lie is the same line of reasoning rape apologists use when victims orgasm during the act
>>
>>16754680
If he has talked the issue over and over with me without making me feel bad about being insecure and willing to answer any questions does that show that he is being truthful? We even made love last night while talking about the problem and he was sweet and kind and answered all my questions while still slowly making love to me
>>
>>16754719
>>16754689
No I wouldn't be turned on at all
>>
>>16754726
not emotionally, but if you're already physically turned on it's not like you can stop at the flip of a switch
>>
File: loser waifu.jpg (114 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
loser waifu.jpg
114 KB, 1000x750
Male here, anyone can answer really:

I get really turned on by girls acting "mean" during sex, especially when the girl is throwing really mean insults. I don't like being called these things in real life, in fact I hate them. For example, "loser" is something I've been called in real life that really hurts my feelings more than some other insults, but if I watch a degradation video and the girl calls me a "loser" it turns me on a hell of a lot.

Have any of you girls here had a partner who liked his sort of thing? How did you deal with it?

Do any of you guys here have this fetish/kink too? How have you dealt with it?

Anyone know why I might like this sort of thing?
>>
Is there really no substitute for the D for women? (I heard this recently)I've found lots of better things than sex. Far, far better.
>>
Ladies, how would you react if you found out your boyfriend had an affair with a married woman?
>>
ladies who know bra sizes, what's the better pair of boobs, 32DD or 30G?
>>
>>16754738
I had a boyfriend who liked to be treated like that. I really got into it once and made him cry, we didn't speak for a whole week and when we finally did we broke up.

Apparently he found himself after that, and got his life back on track. I hear he is doing great. So good for him, hope this helps some anon.
>>
>>16754738
>Anyone know why I might like this sort of thing?
Deep down you're probably a lllllllllllllllllll
likeable human being with faint insecurities that your brain tries to wash out by associating them with pleasure.
>>
>>16754739
Depends on the woman. I myself start aching to be "full" after awhile. But I know some who don't long for anything in particular.
>>
>>16754738
My bf likes this. Sometimes if I'm feeling up to it, we will roleplay. It is hard for me, because I feel bad and its hard to stay serious. But he fucking loves it when I call him names and tell him he's just a toy for my pleasure.
>>
>>16754738
It's called being sexually submissive. It's not common, but certainly not rare. Find a dom girl who will enjoy humiliating you and you are golden. You could even be generally a dominant person and she submissive, but during sex it's all different, and it doesn't matter at all.

It's just sex, there are others like you and willing to cater to your kink, and it's all good.
>>
>>16754738
If you decide to roleplay, set clear lines beforehand. Tell them any names you don't want to be called. You should probably set up a safe word in case they take it too far. And remember, whatever they say is most likely not true, so don't worry that it is.
>>
>>16754751
Damn, that was a rollercoaster. Glad that he sorted things out. Hope you did the same and are doing well too. I don't think I'd ever want to cry or anything THAT extreme, but hey different strokes.

I guess it goes to show you that you need to discuss limits and boundaries before sex, especially with things like this. Sticks and stones and all that.

>>16754754
Oh god anon I was so close! Thanks though, I think that might be part of it. I need to be nicer to myself.

>>16754758
Good on you for putting yourself out there for your boyfriend. I hope he does the same things for you. I can definitely see how it might be difficult to not feel bad. I'm a switch, and sometimes I get really insecure about domming because I feel like I'm treating someone badly even though it's happening in the safe space of the bedroom.

>>16754761
Yeah. I definitely enjoy subbing more than domming, it just makes me a little self-conscious sometimes since I'm a guy. It's a dumb way to think, but it seems like guys are "supposed" to default to domming sometimes.

>You could even be generally a dominant person and she submissive, but during sex it's all different, and it doesn't matter at all.
Definitely. I've had relationships like this before. I'm dominant in everyday life, and sometimes it's nice to just kick back and be taken care of.
>>
>>16754757
Mmmmmm. I have had anything in almost six years and feel fine. It just makes me curious, most of the women I've been exposed to have had rampaging libidos and one of them I keep in touch with me brought that saying up.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.