[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Was still signed into my ex's skype account after we
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2
File: 1421328715014.jpg (30 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1421328715014.jpg
30 KB, 1280x720
>Was still signed into my ex's skype account after we broke up yesterday because she used it to skype someone from my phone about a week ago and I never signed out
>Literally just broke up yesterday night and she is talking to some dude about how she cant wait to fuck him, and let him do shit to her and sending him shots of her tits and shit
>Told him that she just fell out of love with me, and that it was the real reason we broke up, not her being depressed which is what she told me

I'm literally shaking. I'm going to fucking explode. How does any decent human being do something like this? One week, everything's fine, or at least you're pretending it is, the next you're too "depressed" to be in a relationship, which you're lying about, so you break up with your boyfriend of three years. And then the very next day you're in contact with some new dude setting up a fuck.

Please fucking god tell me not all women are like this. I'm going to through a fucking chair through a window. How could I ever love someone like that?
>>
Maybe that's the way she's thinking about coping with it OP, luring guys and getting lots of attention. I'm not saying that's a right thing to do or anything but just my thoughts.

But if she is just like that then I'm sorry OP.
>>
>>16749631
Sorry you stepped on a whoremine comrade
>>
>>16749881
I'm not going to lie, I fucking blew up on her. Told I couldn't believe I ended up with someone like her, and just roasted her.

She pretended like she wasn't hurt, but her roommate called me and said she flew into a fit.
>>
looks like she fell out of love and stayed with you until she found another guy

shitty attitude for sure, but atleast she ended things before having sex with him
>>
this what you get for trusting women.
>>
faggot.... you have her skype, you do nasty stuff to her using it and fuck her life up, she deserves it
>>
You're gonna be sad for the next two weeks and as cliche as it may be the way you are feeling right now will not be forever you'll be okay :)
>>
>>16749631
There is nothing wrong with couples breaking up. It is in the nature youthful relationships to dissolve. Why are you so upset about something to be expected occurring? You were, in all truth, hoping for the natural course not to occur. It has, and in your irrational surprise and shock, you've become angry.

Be happy she broke it off before she cheated on you. I am proud of her strength of character in this.
>>
>>16749631
Yea, she's a cunt.

Not all girls are like that. I mean, I can only speak for myself. But I wouldn't do that shit even if I wanted to, so therefore, not "all women" are like that. No dick is worth public scrutiny. She just fucked up bad. She is forever ho, likely has to move cities, change her name, plastic surgery. Everyone will know now. Well, if you let them know.

And, after everyone knows the only fools that will date this girl is those weird beta fools that are like obviously just there for the girl's pussy, but she like introduces them to friends and shit and they are like not interested in anyone and just trucking through the night because they know that if they put up with this shit they are gonna get V tonight.

Yea, she's already doomed.
>>
>>16750394

>I am proud of her strength of character in this.

lol

she wasn't in love with him anymore and could have broken up with him, but instead she decided to fake it till she found someone else to fuck

she didn't even tell him the real reason why she broke up

that's not strenght of character, it's basically lack of courage
>>
>>16750423
I accept that notion. We are all in our own ways motivated by fear, and she no less. Nonetheless, she did have some honor in the situation, moreso than many women, and indeed many men, have in that situation.
>>
same thing happened to me, thing is she waited until a week after we moved into our home together and she took my baby from me. women are horrible, vile creatures and use the fact that they are women to their advantage
>>
Not all women are like that, trust me. I only got my first gf recently and as an unfortunate addition to the situation, internet stories have made me suspicious of women. I'm constantly lowkey expecting her to turn out to be a dishonest bitch or a high maintenance drama queen in some way. I don't think she is and I don't pester her about it, I'm just afraid of it. Thankfully she keeps proving me wrong at every turn. Actually I should use past tense at this point and say I "was expecting" and "was afraid", because I know her well enough now to know that she's a genuinely kind, understanding and reliable person who would never hurt me or anyone else. She just wants to have a nice, honest and hassle-free time on this planet.

If she somehow became more attracted to another dude and couldn't help it, it would probably be more crushing for her than for me.
>>
>>16749631
Women have an insane amount of options nowadays thanks to social media.

They ALWAYS have 1-3 backup guys they could fuck in a moments notice. Just the way things are, don't get married or place your investment all in one women, shit just doesn't work anymore. This generation will have an interesting endgame,
>>
You keeping fucking up with women and they start to fall out of love with you. They'll keep you around until they find someone else. You think everything is great and she just ups and leaves you for someone else.
>>
>Trusting women
>Ever

deserved it. social media makes it impossible to find a loyal girl. they always have dudes on standby ready to do anything they need if they think the relationship is souring in any way.
>>
>>16750492
there's no honour in running away from reality.

You're being too lenient for the situation.
>>
>>16750282
Well at least you did this, rather than this >>16750357

You didn't stoop to her level of being shitty, you just told her upfront that she's a louse.

You'll get over it, and you'll get used to it. 9/10 relationships are just: who can use the other one better. I wouldn't hope too strongly to find that one relationship that won't be like that, the odds are against you that you'll find it.
>>
>>16750836
This, why my bother my nigga? Get the pussy and get the fuck out.
>>
>>16749631
I'm sure not all women are like this. Just a rotten apple. Move on, you'll find someone, or at least be satisfied with life in some way.
>>
>>16749631
> the very next day you're in contact with some new dude setting up a fuck
There are a couple things that most men don't understand (no judgment, just fact). Some of those things include:
>Women get hit on ALL the FUCKING time. All the time.
Your girl could have cheated on you (or possibly did) whenever she wanted to while dating you. Men are always orbiting. Always. At work. On the internet. Walking down the damn street. Everywhere. Also,

>There were signs you missed that this was coming.
Some women are true ninjas trained in Japan to deceive us mere mortal men. The vast 99.9% majority are not. Your girl was either this way from the start and you didn't trust your mom/ best friend/ pastor /whatever when he/she told you... OR you and her stopped having a healthy relationship and you didn't care / didn't change. Nothing happens in a vacuum.

>Please fucking god tell me not all women are like this.
No, not all women are like this in my experience. Are there women out there like this? Fuck yeah. Everywhere. I've had them as roommates and co workers etc. But there are always signs man. Always.
>>
My experience? Yes the vast majority are. They just can't help themselves dude.
>>
If she broke up with you before pursuing this guy then she didn't do anything wrong.
>>
>>16750942
This. While she technically didn't do anything wrong, its still really fucking shady, and pretty nasty.
>>
>>16750942
Yeah. My experience is the same. I like to think the smart thing is to avoid romantic and sexual relations whenever possible. People aren't honest anymore and put way too much emphasis on sex and having things lopsided in the giving effort department.
>>
>>16750897
Don't even bother with that. They'll just try to use it as a weapon of coercion.
>>
>>16751053
Don't get coerced then. I've done it.
>>
>>16749631
Who cares, you broke up.
>>
>>16751063
My life has improved tenfold since I went celebate. Sex is far too overrated and there are things, most things, that are more rewarding.
>>
>>16751099
>sex is overrated
>we have organs intended for sex
>>
>>16749631
Here's a tip for the future. Any girl you will ever date will jump the bones of some guy should you break up. Why am I telling you this? So it doesn't ever become a shock to you in future to the point where you feel you've been stabbed in the back.

Most guys, if they could, would fuck a girl within a week of a breakup. Unfortunately for men, sex isn't open to us the way it is for girls. We have to work at it, while girls just pick the best looking guy they think they can get. Because we have to work at it, there will be resentment during stuff like breakups. No, it's not fair. But life isn't fair, and the dating game is ridiculously skewed towards females.

So keep this in mind for future relationships. A breakup will most likely end up with your ex jumping on some other guys bones.
>>
>>16751105
>disease
>abuse
>fucking pregnancy
All this for a brief period of thrusting.
Compare this to real pleasure, travel, creation, ART! Once you open your mind, sex can never compare. Bar none.
>>
>>16751145
Ok, then don`t have sex with strangers and only with someone you trust (hint: bf/gf/spouse etc`) who you can be sure will use precautions and is clean. I`m not afraid of pregnancy because my partner and I use birth control and we are in a loyal, healthy and stable relationship.
>>
>>16751145
The entire universe is spread out before us! There's a whole world just waiting to be explored! How can something so crass even remotely come close to that?
>>
>>16751167
Your mom is spread out in front of me

I'm a psychologist
>>
>>16751164
Romance is a trap. Platonic relationships are far more fulfilling.
>>
>>16751175
Well, I`m trapped in a trusting, loving, understanding and healthy relationship. I like it here.
>>
>>16751171
Good for you, I'm sure she would love it.
>>
>>16751180
I have never had something that stayed like that and I'm gonna be thirty in november. Even the vast majority of my friends have had the same experience. So I got out and I am one hundred times better for it. I can't even believe I started such things in the first place! I'm more confident, better looking, and wealthier than ever. Freedom is good.
>>
File: spacepancakecat.jpg (101 KB, 604x551) Image search: [Google]
spacepancakecat.jpg
101 KB, 604x551
Most people are governed by fear. Staying in a relationship that's over I can relate to having a job; You already know that you won't stay at that job, but yet to not be silly we stay at that job till a new opportunity arises, if none does, then we still have a job to pay the bills.

Also, her tell you that she was depressed was most likely; 1)Don't get pissed 2) make herself look like a victim to relieve some of her dissonance
>>
>>16749631
Welcome to the world of the modern woman.
>>
>>16749631

>Told him that she just fell out of love with me, and that it was the real reason we broke up, not her being depressed which is what she told me

Is there anybody who in fact believes in this shitty depression excuse?
>>
>>16751549
OP and cucks around the world.
>>
>>16750863

Seconded
>>
>>16749631
Yes.. it really sucks. Not all women are like that though - in my experience though, a lot of young white girls are like this though (I miss my conservative asian gf.. she was really boring though).

It is just the nature of the game unfortunately.. and you need to make peace with it. Whether or not you choose to look past people's sexual history/past-behaviour when forming new relationships is your decision to make.

As another anon explained.. it doesn't take much for a decent looking girl to get dick (just go to a popular bar/social media/tinder). When you couple this fact that there's going to be much less sex toward the end of a relationship, on top of 'there's no substitute for D' (some girls have said this to me) - voila, many girls slut it up hard after a breakup (usually under the influence of a lot of alcohol so they can absolve all responsibility)

>girl i'm seeing told me she slutted it up like every weekend for several month after a 2 year LTR
>says she'd go home with other guy(s) if she saw me with someone else because of jealousy and spite [she's done a MMF threesome]
>feelsfuckingterribleman.jpg
part of me just feels sick in the stomach, but I don't have too many options atm. I dont intend to settle or anything, but.. the behaviour and logic is still... very unpalatable.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.