[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys I'm a cis straight male. I recently got married
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 1454098920156.jpg (64 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1454098920156.jpg
64 KB, 640x480
Hey guys

I'm a cis straight male. I recently got married to the love of my life. I really do love her and I'm very happy. However, today I went to a business trip to Germany. Like I usually do I went to a brothel and fucked a sexy trap. I really enjoyed my time. However, the condom broke in my ass.

Should I tell my wife what happened, or just hope for the best? I feel really guilty, but I don't really want to mess up our good relationship either.

What do you think bros?
>>
Yeah
>>
Does she know you take dicks up your ass?
>>
>>16749065
yeah to what? Tell, or just be quiet?
>>
It's alright, bro. When I told the love of my life that I suck off truckers at the gas station to buy her flowers, she was totally understanding. Ever since then, she's been very supportive of my cis straight lust for thick dongs.
>>
>>16749071
I don't usually. I just really missed being with a transwoman, and since she reminded me a little of my wife i just wanted to feel closer to her.
>>
>>16749061
I'll put it this way and you can think about the ramifications of each.
There are three outcomes:
1. You tell her, then she knows.
2. You don't tell her, and she never finds out.
3. You don't tell her, and she finds out.
>>
>>16749061
>I really do love her and I'm very happy. Like I usually do I went to a brothel and fucked a sexy trap, the condom broke in my ass.

So, you really love her but you have the habit of fucking guys with fake tits when you go on bussines trips.

>Should I tell my wife what happened, or just hope for the best? I feel really guilty, but I don't really want to mess up our good relationship either.

You should tell her what happened and get tested for whatever you may have. I'm sorry but there's a pretty good chance you really fucked up this time.
>>
>>16749075
> since she reminded me a little of my wife i just wanted to feel closer to her.

Does your wife fuck you in the ass as well?
>>
>>16749061
Likelihood of you having something contagious is semi high. Real enough that you NEED to get checked.

If you've got something, you should tell your wife. If you've not got something, you can try and hide it, but if this is a habit you're making then likelihood is that you'll be caught out eventually.

PS. op is a literal faggot
>>
>>16749080
OK, thanks. But it doesn't really tell me what I should do.

>>16749084
I was thinking maybe i could go to a hospital and ask for an antiviral treatment. Like nurses and cops get when poked by a drug addicts needle or whatever.

>>16749085
No, we never did plugging. She's not into it.
>>
File: CaptRon.jpg (682 KB, 2048x1362) Image search: [Google]
CaptRon.jpg
682 KB, 2048x1362
Nice bait m80
>>
>>16749097
So it sounds like you are worried of her learning through you becoming infected with something because of it. Is this right?
>>
>>16749147
Yeah, I'm weighing for and against. If I can get away with it, i'd rather not tell her about what happened. Technically it would be cheating, i guess.
>>
>>16749155
So if you could know for sure you won't be caught, you wouldn't tell her about it?
>>
>I'm a cis
Stopped there.
Go back to tumblr, fuckstick.
>>
>>16749179
Ofcourse not.

>>16749182
If I wanted answers like yours I'd ask in /b/
>>
>>16749192
Alright, well would you like advice on how to get privately tested for STDs?
>>
>>16749202
sure, if you have any good tips I'll take them.

Also, do you know if there is an antiviral treatment I could get somewhere in germany? What pills to ask for etc.
>>
>>16749216
Ok, I can help you with this. Your goal will be to talk to a doctor, like a family doctor if you can. Remember, everything you do within healthcare is confidential, even to your spouse. If you are extra worried tell the doctor that you do not want anyone, including your wife, to ever have access to your records involving your exam and treatment. They legally must provide this.
Now, do you know what kind of healthcare you can get while in Germany? Are you a citizen, or will your insurance cover a doctor's appointment or treatment while you are there?
>>
>>16749248
Not sure if the insurance will cover it, but I can defo spend a some bucks if i can get the prescriptions i need.
>>
>>16749301
Alright, then you will be able to treat this in germany. First off, you do not know if you even need any prescriptions, unless you have been noticing some symptoms. You will want to be tested for STDs, and will likely want to talk to a doctor about prescription or what is necessary to do. I would schedule an appointment. Just be mindful that no bills or anything are sent to your home, just ask each time you do something.
Also, you do have the option of doing the tests in your home country, this could save you a potential headache.
>>
>>16749322
Or OP could just go back to the brothel, pay the trap fuccboi or whatever 300 euros for their time to go get tested that way he doesn't have to worry.

Hell, he might even just ask the trap and be like "hey do you have disease? if no then OK just monitor for symptoms." lol....
>>
>>16749322
>>16749335
Thanks guys, but what I was really looking for was what kind of antiviral treatment i could get just in case. Guess I'll head into a hospital and enquire.
>>
>>16749427
>antiviral treatment
Not all STIs are viral. You can't just guess what you've been exposed to.

Also, if you can afford it, I would avoid using insurance, to avoid them having records of this. Anything a doctor has can be, and usually is, provided to your insurance company. It wouldn't take much for an employer to figure out the meaning of these tests and treatments if alerted to them. They aren't supposed to have access to this, but bigger secrets have been told. The fewer people who know, the better.
>>
>>16749427
Well if you want you could buy polyethylene glycol. This is what is given for prepping a colonoscopy. Drink four litres of polyethylene glycol and you will cleanse yourself out. Any foreign substances will be gone.
>>
bait. but reminder that if you have an hiv exposure and take the right anti-hiv meds the next several days you probably wont get hiv.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.