[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how can i tell if a person had a sex change from male to female?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 10
any ways i can tell physically if this person had a sex change from male to female?
>>
>>16748830
grab their crotch.

are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>16748830
Look at their throat
>>
>>16748832
This is bait.
>>
File: 3908505816_f53540ff06.jpg (132 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
3908505816_f53540ff06.jpg
132 KB, 500x333
>>16748832
are you retarded? if they had a sex change, you wouldn't be able to tell just by touching their crotch.

>>16748836
they probably would have had their adam's apple shaved down.

here's some shit - if they transitioned so convincingly who cares whether they used to be a man? they aren't anymore.
>>
>>16748862
Except theyre infertile. Fuck off with your mental illness propaganda.
>>
Ask them what they think about sex change. If they seem to approve it in any way, shape or form, you're better off not dating that person.
>>
>>16748830
Female shoulder-span is two heads wide. Male's is three heads.
>>
>>16748963
Is that not a bonus that you can nut inside.
>>
Just ask?

I'm trans and this thread is stupid.
>>
Also why does it even matter if she's trans? Like that other poster said you can't tell and she's a woman now.
>>
>>16748830
yeah, there's pretty obvious scarring and difference in the genitalia...

It's especially obvious in women that had a sex change to male their penis is almost literally a meat tube with a big scar down it
>>
>>16749679
No she isn't.

>>16749658
I'm a woman and as if there aren't enough of us in the world and lack of men ( especially good ones and internet is not the real world, there are more women than men IRL), you fucking faggot cowards turn into women because you don't have the balls to be real men.

Way more men turn into women than vice versa. I applaud women who turn into men and I spit on men who turn into women which I bet is your case. Kill yourselves you fucking faggots. You will always be men, hope you get killed by men you sleep with after they find out that you're a mutilated man.

Sick of this fucking shit. Gay people are ok, cowards who turn into women because they don't have courage to live life as men make me sick.
>>
File: kara.gif (754 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
kara.gif
754 KB, 200x200
>>16749836
Someone will fall for it
>>
>>16749847
Fall for what? I'm telling what I think about this shit.

And then I don't understand why feminists side with these cowards who don't want to be women, they just are too cowardly to be men. Fucking pussies. Wanting equal rights has nothing to do with these assholes. That's why I can't be a modern feminist. I'm against these trannies unless it's woman turning to man.
>>
>>16749836
This bitch got mad penis envy
>>
File: cuck.jpg (85 KB, 479x461) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
85 KB, 479x461
>>16749869
Your bait
>>
>>16749902
Not at all. I would never want to have a disgusting penis. I can masturbate and leave no traces, my vagina is beautiful and penises are ugly. I just want these cowards to stay men and be gay, if they insist. Just don't turn into women.
>>
>>16749926
Why do you care so much what I do with my body?
>>
>>16749926
And yeah this is obviously a troll. Masturbate and leave no traces? Have you ever even seen a vagina? Shit's nasty.
>>
>>16749929
Because as I said, there are too many women in the world already and lack of men. Furthermore, men die way more often, leaving a bunch of bitches to one fucking loser.

Yes, there are many men in this shithole and in the internet overall but these guys don't even go out much and never make the first move, leaving it all to the minority that hits on every woman he sees.

>>16749934
Mine isn't nasty at all. If you're talking about discharge, my boyfriends dirty their panties too as I have seen. And having periods is biological and nothing to be embarrassed about.
>>
>>16749966
So you hate trans girls because you can't find a decent man? I don't understand. them being gay would have the same result, right? Less men for you.
>>
>>16749836
>internet is not the real world, there are more women than men IRL
At birth, it's currently thought to be about 51/49% boys to girls ("thought to be" because this is inside the statistical margin of error, and so while the general trend is unlikely to be wrong, the exact numbers could be). Women live a bit longer, such that the demographics skew toward women at the highest age brackets, but throughout most of life it's about 50/50.
>>
>>16749836
Your entire argument reinforces the idea that women are a weaker gender by saying that men who transition can't handle the higher stress and challenge of being a man.
Any thoughts?
>>
>>16749991
Gays are gays. I don't want a gay man and he doesn't want me. It's already lost. I just don't want more competition, not to mention as I said in the beginning, these men are cowards who can't live life as males. My ex boyfriend told me himself that he applauds women who turn into men but considers men who turn into women cowardly and going for a more easy life. I also think that many of these trannies are perverts who have some sick fetishes.

>>16749994
Plus all these trannies. All I see when I go out is women unless I go to a sport event or some shit. And then men are getting more and more spoiled and don't make the first move and I sure as hell won't make it either. Sick of this.
>>
>>16749916
>>16749847

Faggot fuckers have already fallen for it. Now the thread will derail into a tranny defence force, the only protected minority on 4chan.
>>
>>16750016
Yes, we have it easier in many ways. I'm not a hypocrite. Though we have it harder in other ways. Not all men won't beat up a woman, the thing I envy in men is physical strength, would come in handy. I have been threatened to be beaten up by guys more than once because they are cowards so it isn't always easy to be a woman.
>>
>>16750026
>I just don't want more competition

What competition?

What non-gay, non-4chan, non-desperate wizard would fuck a dude in a dress instead of a woman?
>>
>>16750031
are you serious? i get shit constantly on 4chan for being trans. we're not a protected minority
>>
>>16750047
These trannies are not dudes in dresses. They have mutilated genitalia and breast implants and whatever else they have. But I guess you're right. It just angers me. There's too many of us already. And then women are too slutty these days and men are passive so no one hits on me but I'm too proud to go after a guy.
>>
File: 1450988379469.jpg (2 KB, 125x55) Image search: [Google]
1450988379469.jpg
2 KB, 125x55
>>16750026
>>
>>16750086
What is it? Are you that angry that I'm supposedly derailing the thread? I'm advertising for these trannies to cease to exist.

But here is a tip : All of them have fake tits.
>>
>>16750101
Not all of them, some are fine with small tits and a few can grow them larger. But I agree that if a tranny has big tits, they're probably fake.
>>
>>16750061
Are you kidding me? There is a definite tranny presence on 4chan that is a whole lot more tangible than many minorities.

Hell, on /b/ there are racist and misogynist threads but one bad word about trannies and the defence force crawls out the woodwork. I've had tumblr-esque arguments levelled at me about trannies.

I swear to god on /pol/ I saw 2 separate threads where basically the gist was the eradication of women, not-subtly hinting for trannies as their replacement.
>>
>>16750115
I also would like to add that gay men and trannies male to female ( who usually are into men or are perverts and are into everything) are not fond of women. Once, a gay guy told me that he HATED women and wanted to kill them so I'm not really fond of gay men and trannies as I know they aren't fond of me and are jealous of me.
>>
>>16750101
I'm annoyed cause you're baiting tranny fuckers.

I've seen these fucks fawn over trannies on /b/ and literally give what they used give to camwhores. I haven't seen a single camgirl on 4chan for a long while but trannies are always posting on 4chan. tumblr trannies literally have fanbases here.
>>
>>16748830
look for the adam's apple.
>>
>>16750136
Sorry about that then. I just wanted to give everyone a female point of view that isn't the typical feminist who for some reason sides with these shits who usually hate women due to jealousy. I never liked trannies and never will.
>>
>>16750121
The really creepy part is how much of a minority they are statistically, even for a minority. Every time one makes a "lol ura man" joke it leads to a "I'm trans so Im use this joke as a soapbox" poster to show up, which is just wow. Either trans are way more sensitive then everyone else or we have an oddly high number of them compared to the world/internet. Or of course trolling, the likely answer.
>>
>>16750121
yes there are more trans people on 4chan than most places. but i can't even mention my gender stuff without some assholes hating at me for no real reason. like the girl here who seems like an idiot.
>>
>>16750182
You have a board just for you.
>>
>>16750160
Never understood why mainstream feminist or even gay groups are forced to include these freaks.

>>16750167
We do have a higher than usual amount of trannies on 4chan, hell, even SA is more transphobic than 4chan is.

I think it's partially down to desperation, and certain anons have lowered their standards to include dudes and attention seekers here have realized they have unlimited attention here.

It's like the furry fandom and the huge amount of jailhouse gays it had/has.
>>
>>16749265
I'm a small girl, but I've got some linebacker ass wide shoulders.l
>>
>>16750217
not really. there's a lot more to me than my gender. i wish everyone could see it.
>>
>>16750232
I think it's more about the fact that /adv/ is newfag central
>>
>>16750232
There are a lot of hetero men these days who hate women but I still prefer them in comparison to gay men or trannies because gay men and trannies have no interest in me at all and usually hate me even more and are very jealous of me,
>>
>>16750272
what the fuck are you even talking about?

i hope you're a troll because if not you're just a sad person. i'm trans and i don't hate you. and i'm definitely not jealous of you, no matter how hot you are.
>>
>>16750232
I think another part of it is the trolls. Being on either side of the issue is likely to cause a shitstorm, so its prime trolling territory. If you prentend to be mad about someone bringing up being trans, or pretend to be trans in response to someone saying something about gender, you got a derailment.
>>
>>16750297
Partially but I've watched them literally fawn over trannies on /b/ without any troll intentions.

>>16750272
Funny you should say that, I remember one tranny who committed suicide and a thread popped up on /b/, which was your standard mocking thread but about less than a quarter way in it turns into fucking debate. That particular tranny's tumblr made a specific point about hating women which I thought was hilariously strange, especially since he was trying to become one. His idea of a woman was a drug-addled crack whore.
>>
>>16750279
You're jealous of women because even the ugliest woman can get a boyfriend more easily than you and we have a way bigger pool to choose from. It's pretty obvious.

>>16750401
As I explained to the tranny, they are jealous that we can get men with much more ease than them and have a bigger pool to choose from. But yes, it's pretty stupid for someone who wants to be a woman to hate women. The same applies to women who hate other women because they want to be the queen bee and special and poison men's minds against other women saying all are whores except them but in the end they will suffer too because they are women as well.
>>
>>16750440
No trust me. I'm not jealous of you. I'm a better person than you, and that's more important than boys.
>>
>>16750455
>better person
Depends on how you define a 'good person'. I'm not that anon roasting you, but I strongly believe that transsexuals are nowhere near good, pushing their unnatural propaganda which harms already cripping model of a normal, functional family, forcing whole world to not only accept them but also support them (which is riddiculous given what a small minority they make). From my experience transsexual people are very self centered and egoistic and the mere fact that they steal characteristics from an another sex to make themselves feel better is laughable.

I'm just waiting for pedo and otherkin propaganda to unfurl. It's bound to happen; mass media make us accept more and more unnatural and harmful (for the society at large at least) stuff, which would be terrific, except at that rate in 100 years we will prolly run out of babies because real women will empowered feminists who want no man and no child because they deserve a career, trans 'women' who want to have kids will be barren so whatever
>>
>>16750487
That's an interesting perspective. Makes no sense to me. We're harmful in ways you can't articulate beyond "humanity will be gone soon" as world population climbs and climbs.
>>
women have hourglass shapes men don't and you can also tell by their hands if the index of a women's index and ring finger are the same men's are not
>>
I know of one method, but it's not 100% accurate. It's still a pretty good indicator.

Look at the hands.

Ring finger longer than index finger = Male
Index finger longer than ring finger = Female

Once again, I would not use this as damning evidence (there are some genuine females with ring fingers that are longer than their index fingers, but most of them don't), but it's a decent guideline.
>>
>>16750487
>I'm just waiting for pedo and otherkin propaganda to unfurl.

That will never happen because children and animals can't consent.
>>
>>16750528
If animals can't consent how do they have sex? Checkmate atheists
>>
File: image.jpg (479 KB, 1510x2012) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
479 KB, 1510x2012
>>16750522
Funny you say that because look at my hands (trans girl here). Maybe manly hands but check those lengths.
>>
>>16750516
Not all women do. Some women are straight as a board. And I worked out a lot at a young age, so my hips were very muscular. I was not curvy until about 25 and started gaining some weight. I also have bigger hands than any man I have dated. I'm just oddly proportioned though.

But I assure you, I was born with only female parts.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcXYyF6znCY
>>
Ask to see their old family photo album.
>>
>>16750544
You look like you bite your nails and the other anon was right. They do love attention.
>>
>>16750572
Yeah I sometimes bite my nails when feeling anxious. And are you saying I'm an attention whore for posting my hand? I just wanted to prove their pseudoscientific finger theory wrong.
>>
Why does it matter whether or not if they have a sex change so long as they have the equipment you're looking for? Stop being an insecure faggot
>>
>>16750026
>"dont want more competition"
If your serious about all of this, you must be an ugly bitch who is jealous of trans peoples who are more attractive than your ass lol

Nobody would care about "more competition" unless they were pathetic.
>>
>>16750581
Please stop trying to normalize this fucked up shit. Consider suicide.
>>
>>16750581
>so long as they have the equipment you're looking for?
they can't
>>
>>16750601
lol someone is mad
>>
>>16750608
You will never have a natural vagina.
>>
>>16750625
You're right because I'm not trans, but nice projection.
>>
>>16750625
Poster you're talking to probably isn't even trans, but just because our vaginas aren't natural doesn't mean much of anything. Except the reproduction thing I guess, but that's why adoption is a thing.
>>
Ask for baby pictures.
Not in a wierd way. Be gushing over cute baby pictures of yourself and then say "what about you? What did you look like as a baby?"
>>
>>16750581
It's impossible to have the full equivalent.
Their chromosomes and cells are perminently either male or female.
>>
>>16750632
The reproduction thing is a stupid argument anyway. There's not a reason for everyone on Earth to be child-bearing, natural women can be fertile, and the concept of sex for the sake of not reproducing is a social construct.

If someone's only reason for fucking is for reproduction, then the argument shouldn't be against trans for being trans, the argument should be against all sex not aimed towards people who cannot/ decide not to reproduce. It's an inconsistent position with a foundation of sand.
>>
>>16750643
Nobody ever claimed that trans people are fully the equivalent of a natural man or woman. The fact that we have sex with people of the opposite gender that don't adhere to prime biological standards (appeal to nature is a logical fallacy in general) doesn't stop people from having sex with people who aren't optimally build for reproduction, nor is reproduction the only reason we have sex.

If you're looking for big hips, breasts, ass in a woman who either cannot bear children or who you don't plan on impregnating, then the search for these traits is based on arbitrary attraction whereby natural genetics is a non-factor.
>>
Ways you can tell physically? Well, other than what >>16749265 and >>16748836 said, probably not much. You MIGHT be able to tell if you analyze the face, but then again, you might be dealing with someone who had a really feminine face.
And I ain't judging, but why? Does it really matter? They went through a process to become female for one reason or another (I'm not even going to try to go into that one), but now they're the sex they wanted (if we're talking actual surgery trans instead of the 'state of mind' thing Tumblr talks about). So, they're sexually female now, so does it really matter? Why are you asking?
>>
>>16750644
Yes. Glad to see a reasonable 4chan poster for once.
>>
>>16750544
What is your sexual orientation?
>>
>>16750683
Idk. I've been with more guys than girls.
>>
>can't identify a trans woman
I think OP is talking bout the few that pass because most trans women can be identified. And wh6 some people can't respect tbe hoice of OP? Is HIS life.
>>
>>16750873
Because as long as he's attracted to her it literally makes zero difference what her past is. Born male or no, she's all woman now.
>>
>>16748830
Hands
Neck
Elbows
Jawline

Also, males have sharper features
>>
>>16750924
No. What if OP wants his biological children with this person? Be it an infertile woman or a man who had surgery and decided to wear a dress, people have rights choosing their partner given their history and lifestyle.
>>
>>16751144
An infertile woman has the right to withhold her medical issues from any potential partners. Just as a trans woman has the right to withhold her medical past.

Don't talk about rights in this sense. A guy most certainly does not have the legal right to know these things.
>>
>>16751144
Be as liberal as you'd like, you still cannot dispute what this anon said. People in relationships have a right to know and a right to choose.
>>
>>16751203
He has the right to end the relationship for any or no reason, but she still is under no legal obligation to tell him about her medical past.
>>
File: 1286934789931.png (3 KB, 210x222) Image search: [Google]
1286934789931.png
3 KB, 210x222
>>16748830

Go down on them
>>
I'm trans and here's some legit advice for knowing if someone else is trans (male to female):

>the voice has a certain raspiness to it from voice training
>hormones cause a bit of fat redistribution, so, the expectation of finding big, wide hands is less likely, BUT, the skeletal structure stays the same-giving weirdly long and gangly fingers in proportion
>the elbows, when fully stretched out, will actually go backwards a little bit for non trans women, bending in the opposite direction by a slight amount. But for trans women, it'll just go straight. Once again, this is down to the skeleton staying the same-women have more flexible joints, but that won't be gained from hormones.

This is mostly based off of the big information document I got from my doctor explaining what hormones can and can't do. Most of the info in this thread is just rumors or guesses and is maybe just kinda sometimes sorta right at best.
>>
>>16751282
not mentioned

A penis
>>
>>16751287
Well, OP said with a sex change, which I'm assuming means the dick was lobbed off.
>>
It's easy to tell if you know the signs. I accidentally went out with a TS girl and zoom could tell within a few seconds of meeting her. Yet half her clients even she was a stripper couldn't tell. Go figure.
>>
>>16750522
You mean I'm actually female?? Fuck, I've been lied to my whole life!
>>
>>16751218
It's not about legal or illegal, it's about morals. A relationship isn't about legal shit moron, it's not black and white. People have preferences, and honesty/trust needs to be at the forefront of any relationship. And everyone, man or woman, has the right to have biological kids as long as they're able. So don't give me the bullshit that it doesn't matter, because to many people, including myself, it does.
>>
hi. thanks for all the info.
yes, she has a vagina. that i know for sure and yes i fucked her. more and more i realize that she used to be a guy though which scares me to death.

little information about this girl

she is 5'6" and half korean and 1/4 japanese and 1/4 polish. she is about 130lbs.
her shoulder is usually wide for a girl and her thigh is pretty big.

she claimed that she was a virgin and lesbian. she said that she never was with a guy in her life. when we did it, she claims that she bled like crazy but never saw it. she was incredibly tight as fuck.. felt like i was fucking anal.

her past is like a big cloud. she refuses to tell me anything about her past life. i dont even know her age. she lives alone and dont contact her parents. she has a brother which she doesnt keep contact with. she hates me even mentioning about them. i think she is manic bipolar but she say she is not. she just alwaayys say that she has a "fucked up blood" and is always a reason why she passes out. (but maybe it can be hormone change issues?). she's definitely depressed and she constantly drinks alot. she talks endlessly with no topic. she just talks and talks.

the other day, i noticed that her nipple is very big and weird. and also her hair is very thick, not thin like most asian girl i met. i never saw her having a period but she carries a pad with her.

she gives incredible bj and she loves to swallow. she doesnt gag either. kind of strange that she gives head that well when she claims that she was a virgin and lesbian.

her vagina doesnt have any scars or any incision but i never really carefully looked at it.

what do you guys think? am i fucking a girl who used to be a guy? i feel so disgusted.... i have nothing against LGBT but i allso didnt wanted to slleep with them either. i feel betrayed and used lol. let me know what you think all.
>>
>>16748830
Voice
>>
>>16748830
Is this a pic of a trans.
>>
>ITT: 4chan faggots defend trannies

I still don't understand why these trannies get so much defence on 4chan.

Anons say the most horrible things about other minorities and for some reason only trannies get them riled up.
>>
her voice def sounds like a girl. doesnt have 1% of masculine in it.
>>
have nothing against trannnies too but now i am involved bc i just slept with one of em and concerned. i am not here to bash lgbt but since now i am involved in it with this girl, i just like to know more about it. i am trying to say that sexually she is a girl but pretty hard to convince me that way
>>
>>16752329

ok there desperado

if you were so disgusted and had a doubt in your mind that she was trans, you wouldn't have slept with her in the first place
>>
>>16752352

a lot of undesirable guys here have this /r9k/ idea that being a girl must be amazing and life on easy mode and a lot of guys unironically wanna be girls and crossdress in secret and a heckuvalot more guys get turned on by trannies because they look like girls but don't have that typical hormonal female BS about them that CIS girls have
>>
>>16752373
It doesn't matter. If you like her and have fun with her that's all that matters. Stop freaking out over her past; she obviously doesn't want you to know so drop it.
>>
>>16752352
>Anons say the most horrible things about other minorities

Well, kinda, but not really.

4chan has a reputation of 'yelling at black people on the internet' and of calling everyone a fag and of being this kind of big scary place. But all of that shit was never really legit. The word 'fag' isn't used to refer to gay people, but to EVERYONE. And a lot of the people going on about niggers aren't actually racist in real life.

Newfags don't understand this and think that this place actually lives up to its reputation of evil scary oppressors. And that causes people to go on kinda cringe worthy rants of generically 'offensive' stuff because that's what you're supposed to do I guess.

For the most part, people only care about trans people here as a fetish thing.
>>
>>16752460
You really have no idea what it's like. A lot of the posters don't care, but there is a ton of transphobic bullshit posted here.
>>
>>16749836
>I applaud women who turn into men and I spit on men who turn into women
wot
>>
my cousin is a mtf so i've met a ton of them irl, you can always tell theyre trans if youre looking for the signs

>adams apple
>large hands
>wide shoulders
>lack of hips and ass
>more muscular build(they look "thicker" in a masculine way)
>stronger and more defined jaw/chin, hormones mask this a bit
>most are concious about hair so they shave literally everything but watch out for hairy hands and shit like that
last but not least is body language and mannerisms, you don't just live your entire life "pretending" to be a straight guy and suddenly when you decide you're a girl you know how to act like a girl

ftm are a lot harder to detect because they usually just look like pudgy short low test betas
>>
>>16752576
I have more respect for gays than I have for you trannies.
>>
>>16752678
Okay? That's really good to know I'm glad you decided to share with me.
>>
>>16752678
same here, transsexualism is a mental illness
>>
>>16752683
It's not a mental illness any more than being gay is.
>>
I slept with a somoan male to female. I was expecting it to be more obvious, but no, it looked exactly like a vagina. I've been with 14 girls before her. It's the only time I ever slept with something that wasn't 100% female it's whole life, and I gotta say - I was surprised that it went so well =/

I would say the biggest indicator would be facial structure?
>>
>>16752702
>gay
i'm not attracted to the opposite sex
>trans
i don't identify strongly with the sex that i clearly am so let me just fuck my shit up
>>
>>16752722
Was she super dry?
>>
>>16752724
It's not "fuck my shit up". Hormones are amazing things and lots of people get plastic surgery. Like nose jobs and etc.

Plus the SRS vaginas look just like a cis woman's. It's more than possible to live as either gender, so when some people don't feel they are their assigned gender what's the harm in letting them switch?

I'm much happier now, as trans. Since starting hormones my life has taken a big positive turn. Went from being a basement dwelling hardcore gamer to having a job, going back to school, and exercising and just generally taking better care of myself. So you can call me a misguided faggot all you want. I did this for me, and would do it again.

It does suck that we have to put up with the hate and ignorance. But it beats he alternative.
>>
>>16752683
because a man fucking a man in the ass is okay but a man that feels he's not a man isn't?
>>
Transexuals are mentally ill, there is no two ways about it.
theres no such thing as being born the wrong gender, you just have some really really heavy insecurities and dont know how to deal with them like a normal human being
>>
>>16752748
whatever works, i don't really care about the issue much it's just been thrust in to my face irl over and over again. maybe my anecdotal experience is worthless but most of the trans people i've met just seem like tortured weirdos who get abuse for simply being trans and then no one wants them and i feel like they'd have had an easier life just living as an effeminate guy. maybe they'd have been that way regardless. i'm not really anti-trans i just don't think i;ll ever understand.
>>
>>16752788
Yeah tortured weirdos is a good way of putting it, if kinda offensive. But in my experience the torture was there before transition too. And it was much worse before hormones. I'm ofc painfully lonely and no guys ever want more to do with me than a one night stand. But at least I'm starting to feel comfortable in my own skin. Life seems possible now.

Anyway you don't have to understand to be accepting and compassionate. Just treat us like normal people and don't make our gender an issue. That's all I really want from the people in my life.
>>
>>16752748
>cis

You mean real.
>>
As a straight male having sex with a trans woman will always be gay sex to me and is utterly boner killing. If you hid it just to have sex you're egotistical scum.
>>
>>16748830

Hands, Hips, Feet

Hands and feet cannot be changed. There are surgeries that can help with the way your hips look, but they are very expensive on top of what you already pay to get a sex change.
>>
>>16752829
No I meant cis.

>>16752831
If you've had all the surgeries and pass so well that you're never mistaken for male, there's really no reason to ever talk about it again. It's not being deceitful or whatever. At that point you just are a woman and that's it.
>>
get to know them, then maybe they will tell you. or, kidnap them, tie them down, torture them, and if that isnt enough kill them, dissect them, and go to medical school to learn how to identify internal organs. if they have internal organs of a female, then you know they were bio girl. easy squeezy lemon teazy. i do it all the time
>>
>>16752766
well, whether they are mentally ill is debatable. they do have gender dysphoria, which is a medical condition which can lead to mental illness if treatment is not provided. luckily treatment exists. unfortunately, treatment does NOT exist for stupidity and cruelty
>>
>>16752848
>It's not being deceitful or whatever.
If that were true, then there would be no problem mentioning it.
>>
>>16752913
The whole point of transition is to live as the gender you feel you are. The past can be painful, and trans people generally want to disassociate themselves with that false identity they were given at birth. If you pass there is no reason to tell anyone about it.
>>
>>16752939
>false identity

>people born with debilitating deformations and this faggot is crying about being born with a dick
>>
>>16753002
Don't call me a faggot.
>>
>>16752848
No, you definitely meant real.

Do you trannies get periods? Experience childbirth?
>>
>>16753016
faggot.
>>
>>16753062
A lot of women don't have periods. And even more will never experience childbirth.

>>16753078
Shut the fuck up :/
>>
>>16753133
Stop arguing you dumbass. Do you think that they're going to be convinced by your arguments and change their minds? You can't reason someone out of something that they didn't reason themselves into. This kind of stuff comes more from selective thinking and raw emotions than anything else. Like obsessing over some abstract concept of 'nature' or some shit. And burying themselves in echo chambers.

If you really wanna get someone to stop believing in bs and just see the truth of things, it's a slow process. You have to spend years eroding the stuff that they've been trained to believe. For a lot of people, that bs clogging their senses becomes part of their sense of identity. And they'll tend to get personally upset and defensive when that kinda stuff gets (what they perceive as) attacked. You can't do it over 4chan.
>>
no. she was extremely wet/. so so wet
>>
what does her hand, feet and hip supposed to look like if she wass a guy?
>>
you think i wouldnt know difference between dick and pussy?! lol
>>
im having a doubt NOW, never before. if i knew that in the beginning, i wouldnt even go near him/her.
>>
File: 1451441397411.jpg (31 KB, 460x639) Image search: [Google]
1451441397411.jpg
31 KB, 460x639
It doesn't matter if they look female or don't, literally nothing else matters except choice.

The fact is that if some people would not have sex with you if they knew you used to be a man (physically) and are now still a man in some ways (chromosomes).

WHY this would bother someone is a moot point, all that matters is that it would be deceptive and unfair to a person who would otherwise not go through with it.
>>
>>16753261

Do you or other trans people here support people that identify themselves as transracial?
>>
>>16752748
I just hate that I can't put testosterone in my body (as a male) because then I go to prison, but if someone wants a sex change, it's no big deal.

I think people everywhere should be able to do what they want with their bodies, provided they're not hurting anyone.
>>
>>16753804
This is how I see things. I think anyone should do what makes them happy unless it's hurting others.

Not telling someone your trans is kind of egotistical in that sense
>>
>>16748830
Who's this?
>>
>>16753673
Nah, there isn't really a difference between black and white people's bodies, so, it doesn't really mean anything. If you want to change your skin colour, it's not really a transracial thing so much as it is getting a tan.

Unless if we're talking about black kids adopted by white parents or vice versa, which is what transracial actually means.
>>
>>16753804
Having HRT prescribed is an involved process. We have to have blood tests regularly to determine hormone concentrations, and the goal of a good endocrinologist is to prescribe the lowest possible dosages of anti-androgens and estrogen to eventually (takes like 2 years) get a person's hormones into the NORMAL female range.

Taking testosterone when you already have a healthy concentration of it can cause adverse health effects, which is why it's not prescribed except in cases where your concentrations are lower than normal. Most people have no idea what they're talking about when it comes to this stuff, and you often see assholes suggesting that trans women just suffer from low testosterone and should increase it first before trying to transition. The endo tests all of this stuff prior to prescribing anything, and my test was definitely in the normal male range.

People always think they know better than the doctors and FDA on what is good for their health, but yeah no. You don't need more test than the average man.
>>
>>16753988
Why couldn't testosterone injections be a monitored process as well? That's not even an argument. Steroid injections are illegal because of mostly athletic issues. Look up Ben Johnson in the Olympics and see what his impact had on the use of anabolic steroids.

>You don't need more test than the average man

You don't need to change your gender either, but people still do (as they should, it's their bodies, they can do as they wish).
>>
>>16754090
Testosterone injections are a monitored process. Trans men and cis men suffering from low testosterone are treated and have their frequent blood tests just like with anyone undergoing HRT. As far as handing out test to those without a medical need, have you ever heard of the Hippocratic Oath?

Doctors generally aren't in the business of prescribing harmful drugs to people who have nothing wrong with them. I'm diagnosed with gender dysphoria, which is a medically recognized condition. Wanting to sacrifice your health for gains at the gym is not a medically recognized condition, except maybe in psychology where you're branded a drug-seeker with low self-esteem or something.
>>
>>16754180
Muscle Dysmorphia is definitely a condition, what could possibly be wrong about getting men to go to higher levels of testosterone that are found in healthy men? I'd imagine the exact same risks women face when they go through their gender switch. And to think that people don't suffer from muscle dysmorphia and that only testosterone users want it because they want gains at the gym is short sighted and does a disservice to their medical condition.
>>
>>16752329
don't they flip the dick skin innies to preserve sensation? there would be no mucus, probably need a lot of lube, and the anatomy would be immediately distinguishable if you skimmed a anatomy diagram for 15 sec.. just go down on it.. with a flashlight
>>
>>16754234
copy/pasted from some google search:

Steroid abuse may lead to serious, even irreversible, health problems. Some of the most dangerous consequences that have been linked to steroid abuse include kidney impairment or failure; damage to the liver; and cardiovascular problems including enlargement of the heart, high blood pressure, and changes in blood cholesterol leading to an increased risk of stroke and heart attack (even in young people).

Steroid use commonly causes severe acne and fluid retention, as well as several effects that are gender- and age-specific:

For men—shrinkage of the testicles (testicular atrophy), reduced sperm count or infertility, baldness, development of breasts (gynecomastia), increased risk for prostate cancer
>>
>>16754288
>Abuse

No one is saying anything about abuse.

See>>16754234
getting men to go to higher levels of testosterone that are found in healthy men
>>
>>16754412
The use of anabolic steroids in cases of men with healthy testosterone levels is considered abuse.

Gender dysphoria is treated with HRT because talk therapy and psychiatric medications are not effective in treating it, and HRT/surgery really is. It's likely that there are neurophysical causes of gender dysphoria.

Muscle dysmorphia responds well to the more traditional approaches, and is thought to be a psychological condition (of delusion). Wikipedia says:

"BDD's delusional variant does not respond to treatment with antipsychotic drugs, but instead with some antidepressant drugs: the selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs).[2] The gold-standard psychological intervention for BDD is cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT).[19][20][21][22] The main techniques in CBT for BDD are exposure and response prevention. Exposure means helping the patient confront situations that provoke irrational fear (such as going out in public with the perceived physical defect exposed); response prevention means resisting urges to ask for reassurance, use excessive makeup to conceal the perceived defect, or repeatedly check one's appearance in the mirror."

Here's a study I haven't read but found with a quick google search that suggests anabolic steroid use perpetuates muscle dysmorphia disorder (as opposed to treating it):

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19391018
>>
>>16754461
>http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19391018

Abstract doesn't say much, I really wish I could read it. The difference between 200 ng/dl and 800 ng/dl is quite large, and I still see nothing wrong with men wanting to get to 800. Our bodies, our choices.

But I get what you're saying, I just disagree.
>>
>>16752329
>she has a vagina. that i know for sure and yes i fucked her. more and more i realize that she used to be a guy though which scares me to death.
If you've ever actually seen a vagina before then you'd be able to tell if "her's" is fake or not.
>>
>>16753133
>exceptions
You realize no having no periods is a medical condition right?

You don't experience periods, childbirth, being treated differently due to your sex (actual sex), the subtle and unsubtle misogyny, being treated as second-class citizens in certain parts of the world, you've had to grow up as a girl, etc.

I mean, judging by the trannies in the media and the trannies on 4chan, sticking tits and makeup on and acting overtly feminine to the point where it is comical, is apparently what makes a woman.

Fuck you. I hate that left-leaning parties and politics have to include you freaks in the ranks.

I hate that 4chan has such a soft spot for trannies even in /pol/.
>>
>>16752329
Have you ever seen a vagina before?
>>
>>16754505
>I mean, judging by the trannies in the media and the trannies on 4chan, sticking tits and makeup on and acting overtly feminine to the point where it is comical, is apparently what makes a woman.

The media and 4chan isn't really a great source of information. The news has a hyper focus on transsexuals acting appropriately feminine. Pretty much every news report on us has an obligatory scene of a trans person putting on makeup in the morning. And an extreme over focus on what we wear and how we manage to pass. That's what gets views because that's what people find shocking-the idea that men and women aren't really that different save for a few bodily things that can be changed pretty easily. It's really forced, and, desu, I find it really annoying. 4chan only ever cares about the porn and tumblr side of things, which, y'know.

You're right about the medical condition part, though. That's the point. We have a medical condition and want to cure it.
>>
>>16754481
you also disagree with widely held medical opinion, which is why you don't have a script for test.

>>16754505
what are you even saying here? are you upset at us trans people for some reason?

a lot of our experiences were (and are) different, for sure. to suggest that's proof that transsexualism is a farce (or something?) is really taking things too far. the experience of associating more strongly with the opposite gender is a real thing, and we honestly don't know much about it at all. even speaking as a trans person, i feel that being completely decided about it one way or another is kind of crazy. in terms of causes, legitimacy, and all that.

what i am sure about is that i'm happier now than i was before. more fulfilled in my daily life and overall. have a lot more confidence, am more productive and willing to interact with society. those are positives and i don't really see you expressing any legitimate negatives.

you're just saying, "fuck you!" and being a bitch for the sake of it.

and 4chan does not have a soft spot for trans people. i've posted places where we are accepted, and it's not at all like how it is here. you're a really good example of that.
>>
>>16754461
> muscle dysmorphia is psychological and should be treated as such
> but gender dysphoria is totes real and we should give the freaks whatever they want!
>>
>>16754690
well widely-held medical belief (based on scientific and peer-reviewed findings) says basically this. or suggests it. you're free to disagree with the majority of the scientific community, but if you want to be taken seriously you might want to like back up your opinion with evidence and all that.

or if you don't want to be taken seriously that's fine too.
>>
>>16754623
> the idea that men and women aren't really that different save for a few bodily things that can be changed pretty easily

a) if that was true then faggots like you shouldn't be clambering for a sex change

b) chopping your dick off and making an axe wound is not a 1-to-1 change.
>>
>>16754767
>a) if that was true then faggots like you shouldn't be clambering for a sex change

I don't follow.

Something can be small and still cause great issues. Your feet are a small part of your body, but without them, it would be quite distressing.
>>
>>16753988
I'm not disagreeing with you, but I don't care about what's healthy and what not, like I wrote, our bodies, our choices. If you're a black man and feel like you're really a white woman, you're totally fine for wanting to go through the procedure, likewise if I feel like I'm a small man, I should be able to use testosterone to get to what I feel is appropriate for my body size.

The government doesn't need to be worried about protecting us from ourselves. They clearly don't care with cigarettes and alcohol being legal and available off the shelves.
>>
>>16754938
except they tightly regulate and tax cigarettes and alcohol. they also make the tobacco industry fund anti-tobacco ads and school programs.

now you're moving into the political side of things. arguing for libertarianism. i don't have much to say about that, but i am sure that most doctors would see allowing everyone easy access to all drugs as being a bad thing.

say what you will about the FDA (i have my issues with them to be sure), but their regulations and restrictions do save lives.
>>
>>16749265
My only question is why the hell do you have that photo? Have you used it before...?
>>
>>16754995

I never said all drugs. Cigarettes and Alcohol are largely age restricted. That's it, if we want alcohol and cigs, we get them off the shelves. Anti drug campaigns are nice, but the choice is still up to the consumer (as it should be). Decriminalization of a lot of narcotics would be great though.
>>
File: 1453674474691.jpg (477 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1453674474691.jpg
477 KB, 1920x1080
>>16749847
You smell like farts
>>
>>16749265
>Female shoulder-span is two heads wide. Male's is three heads.

Real life isn't like your anime drawing guides, kid. Male and female body shapes are different ON AVERAGE, but there's still a bunch of men with more feminine body shapes, and women with more masculine body shapes. You can't just look at their shoulders and go, "aha, they're broad, so you AIN'T a broad!"
>>
>>16755007
Drawing reference? Lots of people like to draw m8
>>
The chick is hot. Def not a dude.
>>
>>16755043
no, it's not just age-restricted. businesses are prohibited from selling alcohol, there are laws about when and how it can be sold. you're not allowed to buy bottles of cold beer in utah, i think. in my area there is a very limited number of liquor licenses they can give out, and a lot of restaurants and other stores are frustrated that they can't sell it. cigarettes are prohibited from being advertised on TV and on billboards and things.

i get that you mean from a consumer standpoint, but then you are taxed still.

but honestly, if we were allowed access to all drugs without a prescription i would be dead now. suicidal people (like me in the past) would buy lethal cocktails at the pharmacy and that would be it for us. you can of course kill yourself still, but it is made a lot harder.

and i know a lot of people that unintentionally hurt themselves even with just OTC drugs. like how your digestive system can become dependent on milk of magnesia, or how easy it is to OD on APAP.

if we had everyone self-dosing statins and antibiotics and everything else we would probably have a crisis on our hands.
>>
>>16752329
>fucked up blood
Dude, he/she/doesn't matter has HIV
>>
>>16755132
>businesses are prohibited from selling alcohol

no, just, no. We're done.
>>
>>16755434
Like grocery stores where I live. Because of limited liquor licenses. My point was that alcohol is still tightly regulated and you seemed to be expressing libertarian views.

But if we're done that's fine. I'm going to bed :)
>>
>>16749836
Damn bitch you need some dick.Some MtF dick.
>>
>>16751218
Actually, certain parts are legally required to be disclosed. If they engage in sexual intercourse and she lied to him about having an std, because she was "embarrassed and/or afraid" she could be charged. Certain things are required to be disclosed, others should be disclosed if you want a healthy relationship. Not telling someone you're a trans isn't a good idea, especially if you lead them on to believe you've always been that sex. If someone led me on to believe they always had a vagina, but that wasn't true, they've essentially lied to me about who they really were for our entire relationship.
>>
>>16755642
Yeah that's true about STDs.

I honestly don't see how you could consider that lying about who you are though. Once you pass that well you're a woman. Your identity isn't about being trans.
Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.