[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
VENTING THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29
File: CHOCOLATE.png (332 KB, 469x356) Image search: [Google]
CHOCOLATE.png
332 KB, 469x356
Just let everything out here. Frustration, sadness, complaints, everything. Just type it all out of your system. No judging.
>>
>>16748778

I don't fucking need this in my life. I don't need these useless feelings. Nothings going to come from this and its really starting to piss me off. She has a boyfriend, I can't just ask her out. Why the hell did I end up falling for someone who's never going to love me back?
>>
FUCK YOU

YOU CAN'T JUST TREAT ME WITH RESPECT TO MY FACE AND THEN GO AND SPREAD SHIT ABOUT ME TO OTHER PEOPLE.

FUCK YOU, YOU TWO FACED ASSWIPE, I WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING TO YOU. YOU'RE JUST MAKING IT HARD FOR ME TO LIKE YOU.
>>
>>16748778
FUCKING WHORE DONT ACT ALL KEEN ON ME SEVERAL NIGHTS IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING GOING ON WITH ANOTHER DUDE.
>>
My 16 year old brother is more mentally stable than me. I am the oldest sibling and a terrible role model. That is all.
>>
I HATE THIS FUCKING DOG. UP MY ASS CONSTANTLY, BEGGING FOR MY FOOD - I DON'T FUCKIN' CARE IF IT'S THE WAY OF A DOG TO BEG - DRAGGING ME WHEN I TAKE HIM OUTSIDE. I SWEAR TO GOD, I WANT TO KICK HIM SO HARD ... but I can't.

I HATE THESE FUCKING CATS. ALWAYS FIGHTING. NEVER A MOMENT OF PEACE.

I HATE THAT EVERY FUCKING WEEKEND WE HAVE MY NEPHEW. I LOVE THE KID, BUT HOLY GOD, I HATE THE SCREAMING, CRYING, AND FIT THROWING. I DO NOT WANT KIDS AND THIS LITTLE BOY HAS PROVEN IT TO ME.

I AM SICK AND FUCKING TIRED OF MY MOTHER. I LOVE HER DEARLY, BUT HOLY FUCK WOMAN, GET A NURSE IN HERE TO HELP YOU .. TO HELP -ME- I CANNOT DO THE HOUSEWORK ALL BY MYSELF AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR FAT ASS AND HAVE A LIFE OF MY OWN. ON THAT NOTE, LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE.

I hate it how my friends will jump through hoops for one another, but not for me. I have to get super pissy to get their attention, and when their attention is had, then they say "oh but you could have come to me!" - bullSHIT. I am not stupid.

I'm probably an Aspie, but I'll never know because I cannot afford the physiological test. But don't tell this possibility to my ex, because he's Autistic and -hates- to not be the "special snowflake" .. lmfao.. I'm the reason why he took down a lot of his pictures on his Facebook, because I posted a lot of them to cringe threads. I hate his ass.

blah, blah, blah, blah. I can't think of anything else, so I guess I'm done.. Thanks, OP.
>>
>>16748787
Not sure if this helps, but as a 30 year old man, I'm very comfortable saying that 90% of quality women will have a bf when you meet them.

Get accustomed to the notion of either flat out stealing her, or lining yourself up as the next prospect when her current relationship sours. Just the way it goes. All's fair in love and war.

Cute, quality women are almost never single. If you meet a pretty single girl, be suspicious. Only two reason why a woman who by outward appearances could be in a relationship isn't in one: either she doesn't want to be (i.e. too busy "having fun," thinks relationships are stifling/boring, etc.), or has issues and can't make them work. You don't want to deal with either situation.
>>
>>16748778
I fucking hate fuckboys
>>
>>16749127
Me too. Actually so does evetyonr
>>
>>16749056

You sound awesome
>>
>>16749056
>I HATE THIS FUCKING DOG. UP MY ASS CONSTANTLY, BEGGING FOR MY FOOD - I DON'T FUCKIN' CARE IF IT'S THE WAY OF A DOG TO BEG - DRAGGING ME WHEN I TAKE HIM OUTSIDE. I SWEAR TO GOD, I WANT TO KICK HIM SO HARD ... but I can't.

Dude, you can train that shit out of them easy. Ask /an/ for advice.

Eg, super simple begging-prevention: Buy a kong toy, fill it with wet dog food, freeze it, give it to the dog in a separate room. He won't give a fuck what you're eating.
That's just a distraction and not actual training, but it's a decent bandaid while you're figuring out how to go about actual training (which requires real consistency to be effective, so you need to do some research before committing. But once you commit, I'm talking like 15 minutes a day of effort for a few weeks, totally worth it in the long run). And a big part of preventing problem behaviour is providing the dog with something else to do, so it's still a good first step.
>>
I'M TRYING TO FUCKING EAT JUST DON'T TOUCH ME BITCH

it's my dog
>>
File: 1447620195223.jpg (16 KB, 300x420) Image search: [Google]
1447620195223.jpg
16 KB, 300x420
I wish my girlfriend wasn't an asshole to me. Jesus christ like really? I'm the best you're ever going to get, so start treating me better you cunt.
>>
I wish I didn't have to start over, if I would've just pulled through I would be so much further than where I am. But at the same time, I'm thankful for the second chances I've been given. I just wish that thinking of the past didn't hurt as much sometimes.
>>
I feel'd hard today.

>Grandfather, smartest man I know
>always saying odd phrases
>like, theatrically saying "Oh, sweet nectar of the gods!" when he's just drunk something
> or "ach-y-fi" at something gross
>almost a year ago, diagnosed with terminal cancer
>health gradually deteriorating, developed dementia
>I became his carer

Fast forward to today

>tried to wake him up this morning and get him dressed etc
>babbling, incoherent, literally nothing he said made sense
>tried to give him something to drink, but he forgot how to drink
>like he was holding his cup and suckling the air, so I had to teach him how to drink from a cup
>he finally takes a sip
>he croaks: "Nectar of the gods"
>just like his old self

That killed me inside. I had to excuse myself to baww.

If I'm ever diagnosed with dementia, I would an hero.

Sorry, just had to get that off my chest.
>>
having a shit time at college, can't find enthusiasm in the things that i once had passion for, drug addiction issues arising again, the people i live with are always arguing, can't go home as it's miles away, only thing that's been keeping me going is this grill i've been seeing and banging for ages, now i've found out she's banging others on the side. have the urge to drown myself daily.
>>
message to the drivers of portsmouth.
I will be back in september and i will deck your windows if you take the piss on the roads this year
>>
File: deadpool.jpg (30 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
deadpool.jpg
30 KB, 480x360
I'm a female kiddo and want a relationship because i'm lonely and it makes me depressed. I went out with a guy before but he cheated on me. Now get atention only from fuckboys. Also have social anxiety.
>>
I hate that I have a shitty fucking part time job with fucking shit two days a week scheduling, and for God knows why I can't get a fucking second one to fill all the extra time. I feel like I'm wasting my life, but know there's so much ahead of 20 but I can't help but feel that since I'm not in school even though I trying for this September semester, I have no money, a shit car, live with my dad again. just feel like a pathetic waste of shit and want to die, but I know that's the weak minded way out of trouble and that there's nothing to fucking hate or love if I die. just wish this life wasn't such a shit show and makes it so god damn difficult to enjoy the fucking day at hand.
>>
I'm giving you a chance to miss me so you realize what an ass you are
>>
File: 1447986419517.gif (2 MB, 300x164) Image search: [Google]
1447986419517.gif
2 MB, 300x164
I hate having this stupid massive crush on someone at work.

I really like him, he's fun as fuck to talk to. I talked to him about guns and think "I should ask if he wants to go shooting with me" this morning when he came in we talked about Mario kart for the first 20 minutes

But I don't need this, god damn it. I don't work in relationships at all, and I highly doubt he would date me like just fucking doubt it.

I need to move to another state.

>he smells good too
>>
>>16749438

This really got me, anon. Well-written too. Sorry man.
>>
>>16748778
It really fucking sucks that you have a girlfriend. I showed you aspects of myself that no one has seen and you used me. Even though we probably would have had a great future together, you ruined it by trying to piggyback your relationships. She doesn't deserve this and I don't deserve this at all. I miss you tons, but I am SO glad I didn't loose it to you.
>>
talk to meee

you showed interest in me, constantly hitting me up, why have you suddenly stopped all of a sudden? i cant keep trying to initiate convos, something's obviously up, but what?

imma just blow her shit up tomorrow senpai, see how she reacts. if it doesnt work out then i guess we'll have to eventually part ways... but i really dont want to
>>
FUCK OFF, I RARELY ASK YOU FOR MONEY

NOW EVERYONE THINKS I'M SOME POOR MONEY SCROUNGING ASSHOLE WHO CAN'T SURVIVE ON HIS OWN.

STOP SAYING THINGS ABOUT ME

JESUS CHRIST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE

WHY IS MY ATTEMPT TO BE A NICE PERSON CONSTANTLY TRAMPLED ON BY YOU FUCKERS, AND ALL I CAN DO IS LAUGH IT OFF.
>>
File: saveme.jpg (7 KB, 293x161) Image search: [Google]
saveme.jpg
7 KB, 293x161
Why don't I want to do anything anymore. I fucking hate how it's so hard for me to find humor in the things I used to. I barely even feel any motivation to fap. All I want to do is get drunk and forget about life.

Why can't I be fucking content with my current job, most people would kill to make as much as I do. I thought life after the military was going to be so much easier. I can pay the bills, I do what I want after work, why can't I just fucking be happy anymore.

Then two weeks ago I met her. I forget all my worries when I talk to her, I can laugh and I feel almost normal again. Then I get home from work and the emptiness returns. I can't do this to myself, not fucking again. Why can I only feel good when I'm with her, every single time I've done this to myself I end up getting in too deep and ruin everything, pushing me further into hell. Why can't I just be fucking normal.
>>
I can't fucking stop thinking about him and it's ruining my life. It's not bad, but it is. I have a boyfriend. But the bad part is during sex, I'm fine, I don't think about him, but after, I do. I think about him all the time, and how obvious it was, and still is, I guess, that he likes me. But there's so many complications. I don't know what to do.

Because, wouldn't you fucking know it, he works at the same place my boyfriend does. It just so happens my boyfriend manned up enough to ask me out... Obviously. So I should just get over the other guy, but I can't. I have this sinking feeling that I'll never get over him, and I didn't ever have him. Fuck, I like him so much. I don't fucking deserve a boyfriend. I didn't ask to be in this much stupid pain. Why doesn't crying take any of it away? Why can't I just be happy with what I have?! It's not that bad, my mom even likes the guy I'm seeing. But I just feel so fucking hollow.
>>
I'm so fucking mad at myself for spraining my damn ankle. I've never done it, and I ran for almost four years. But one bad patch of pavement took me down so fast. And all the damn walking I did today only exacerbated the injury. I have football practice tomorrow morning but there's no way I can run or even get into my stances. Fuuuuuck. I'm so upset, what a fucking setback. I'll go to the doctor sometime next week if it gets worse, but my neighborhood doctor already gave me the news.
>>
>>16750088
Dump your boyfriend and get yourself sorted out. That's some middle school shit. Be alone for a bit and figure out why you didn't just ask the other guy and why you put him on a pedestal even though you have never been with him.
>>
Dont have much to vent about
Lifes pretty great
Fuck uni debt i guess
>>
Youre a scumbag and don't you get to have a clear conscious about this. He'll never be as good as me and deep down you'll realize that. Hopefully you'll remember how I felt when karma comes for you.
>>
>>16750088
so you are dating someone because he asked you out even if there was someone who you liked better and was available and now you are complaining about it?
I fucking hate women.
>>
I work at a shitty retail store and I couldn't give someone a cash refund because she was several weeks past the return date for cash back.
She was a really sweet lady and I encouraged her to try calling customer service to get them to authorize a cash back exception but she was like "I'll just take the store credit since that's my only option".
When I had finished making her gift card I apologized again, saying that I agree with her that the policy is silly and that I had been caught off guard by similar policies in the past, too. She was obviously pretty upset and as she walked away she was like "I'll never shop here again.".

I don't really give a shit about the company or that they "lost a customer", but I feel bad that the lady was so upset by it. I feel personally responsible even though there was literally nothing I could have done. Also, we do full refunds for up to a month after the purchase date and she was trying to return it two months late. I don't know why she expected she could return it, most stores only have a 2 week return period if that.

Anyways it just kind of ruined my day idk why it's not even a big deal.
>>
>>16750111

Reach down deep

Pull out all your blackest emotions and irritations, cleanse yourself, my child, nobody is without problems
>>
>>16750138
Okay uh

I constantly think about how the everyone on the planet thinks that everything they see from their perspective is it. People are so fucking thick and refuse to play devils advocate for once and make decisions for themselves. This brain dead way of forming opinions is going to fucking kill eachother if we keep hating on everything for superficial/stupid reasons without thinking about root causes. Every day i feel our inability to accept things is just going to end up in us blowing eachother up and it fucking sucks. How the fuck do i help stop this from happening. Fucking fuck
>>
>>16750126
Yeah, uh, I don't know if the dude was/is available. I like the guy who asked me out. Wow, I fucking wrote this all wrong. It's more complicated than it seems. Don't pity me. I don't deserve to fucking love holy shit.

And to be fair, this wouldn't be an issue if other guy had asked me out sooner or if, God forbid, I asked him out myself... Which, funnily enough, I tried.

>>16750104
Been alone for almost four years till now. Thought it was about time to date again. I figured if I could like somebody else, I could shake this foolish crush. I did it before with someone I thought was just the best, but we knew each other way better. That's what frustrates me about this. I know there has to be a reason he's not right for me. But I can't figure this out and I'm so fucking tired.

But I was just venting. Feel free to hate on me some more for being a horribly stupid woman. Thanks.
>>
>>16750131
>retail woes

I moved from a store located near sink estates to a more 'upper class' store where most of the customers are people working in financial institutions.

Fuck all difference, except the customers here think they're better than you.

Jesus Christ.
>>
>>16750179
see, this is the fucking problem with women.
They don't think, for them dating is just like changing underwear.
They don't get invested, they don't really care about their partner, they just are in because she would feel like a loser if she isn't dating anyone, it doesn't even matter if the guy is what they really one out of a partner in life.
>>
>>16750207
Suck a dick.
>>
I feel very bad about a flame war I've been conducting with someone who really hurt me. They of course think I'm the bad one, and vice-versa. I just wish it could stop or I could stop but I can't seem to.
>>
>>16750207
Stop being such a generalizing sperg. You really think women are all being schemy relationship cunts? You sound like you have no experience and if you do you must have shit fucking taste buddy
>>
>>16750262
Just don't respond if you want it to stop. I don't see a context in which it should be that hard
>>
>>16748778

I'm only attracted to women that aren't relationship material.

But I want kids and a family.

fuck me
>>
I've hated my own body for a long time, but i won't do anything about it, i started running and lifting but i just stopped because i'm a lazy unmotivated fuck, and even though i'm young i think i could do better, i've made progress through the years and simply accepted myself, but i'm still fucking scared of taking my shirt off, it makes me anxious to even think of going to the beach. I'm fucking scared of studying my ass off and then going out to the real world and finding myself working for 40 years and life is gone in the blink of an eye, all of my "bigger" dreams and desires never explored, ignored thanks to other things that will be happening in my life. I hate it when i'm not doing something, again, i get anxious as fuck, it makes me think that i'm wasting my life. Getting drunk is fun.
>>
File: 903.gif (726 KB, 500x323) Image search: [Google]
903.gif
726 KB, 500x323
I really did want to be his valentine
>>
>>16750308
Awh! :(
It's okay!
>>
>>16748778
GO AWAY

I NEVER WANTED THIS

I JUST WANTED TO FLIRT

DONT PULL THIS SHIT ON ME NOW, YOU SAID IT WAS JUST CASUAL
>>
>>16750262

If there's one thing I never feel bad about, it's arguing your point. If someone's in the wrong, they deserve all the shit you give them. Unless you know your argument is flawed and there's no point at all, I wouldn't back down until you've sealed a victory.
>>
Watched that 'Age of Loneliness' documentary recently, at 2 am no less. Real depressing, especially that dude who spent most of his time on vidya. Said the games help a lot in keeping his loneliness at bay, since he felt he was achieving something. Said he did the documentary cos he wanted some company.

As a 26KV with no real friends, I literally have no idea what exactly people do outside work. Like the concept of going out or clubbing or even going on holidays is, to be quite honest, foreign to me. I mean, I see snapshots and clips but I have no idea what happens between them.
>>
>>16750355
I watched that too and it really hit me! I felt totally embarrassed that I could relate so much to the people. Especially the blonde career lady. Have you tried making friends at work?
>>
>>16748778
I've had an overwhelming amount of stress. Mostly personal issues. Finances, work, family. I've broken down several times this month. No friends. Family is hard to seek comfort from. It's taken away from my relationship and I don't know what to do.

I've barely talked to my boyfriend all week because we both work long hours. When I wasn't stressed, I generally catered to my boyfriend on the weekends because I know his job is tough. The past few weekends haven't gone that way. I'm mostly just sad and tired and I want a day to relax for once. Boyfriend empathizes, but he can't really do much. He gets frustrated at me for not being myself. I get frustrated with him because instead of being maybe more supportive or offering a kind hug or letting me vent, he just gets frustrated with me.

I feel bad, but this whole week, I've barely thought of him. I'm almost dreading hanging out with him tomorrow because I know he's had a busy week and he's going to seek support from me. But if I need support, all of a sudden it makes him uncomfortable and I'm ruining vibes and shit. You think I'm living for my boyfriend to complain to me all weekend? Of course I wouldn't choose to. I just care, I don't like seeing him sad so I try to make it better. His way of dealing with me when I'm not myself is "I'll leave until you're acting normal again."

Even if he doesn't know how to deal with me being stressed and still cares on the inside, it still just hurts.
>>
>>16750207

>she would feel like a loser if she isn't dating anyone

uhh you're thinking of dudes. Do you even know how much attention single girls get? It's FUN as fuck and that's why women sabotage every relationship they even touch.
>>
>>16750362
>make friends at work?

Not really, kept myself to myself. Don't have much to say anyway. And kinda left it too long now, about 2-and-a-half years too long.
>>
>>16750397
Can you please go away? I am asking you nicely. Just go.
>>
God just fucking learn how to be a normal human being like me. Stop being some dumb piece of shit and read a fucking book. That is IF you can even fucking read. I don't belong in this school. This school for sub-humans but the education and housing is free. Why am I even putting up with your dumb bullshit that I don't care about and not telling you to fuck off? I might seem nice but I'm an asshole and I dont, FUCKING CARE. Turn down your shitty fucking music. Stop whining about your relationship with your beloved retard and focus on more important things like I DO. BE PERFECT. BE ME! IS IT REALLY THAT FUCKING HARD?
>>
>>16750431
Yeah, sometimes it's awkward to suddenly change set ways. You could try befriending one person and then maybe they will draw you in to meet more people?
>>
>>16750431
Also, what are your hobbies? You might be able to meet people through them!
>>
Why am I so unmotivated? My ambition is gone, not like I ever had any.
I hate going to the gym, because picking up my gym bro is such a fucking chore, due to where he lives.
I have a bunch of things I want to create, but I just sit around my parents house all day.
I'm not in school this year, so I have no reason to put it off.
I recently quit my job, so I have no money.
Where did I lose motivation? In highschool, people would cheer at my fitness, hang out with my, so money was needed, school was there already, so I was learning...
What a goddamn shame.
>>
>>16748778
I don't know who is truly at fault. I wanted to tell you how much I cared, but now everything I thought I had seems gone. I don't know what is going on, one moment I am pysically attacking myself and the surroundings, and the next I'm just living for the sake of breathing. You were my breath, but perhaps you wouldn't have been if only I had known.
>>
>>16748778
>venting thread on venting board

I want to vent all of your brain matter out to space
>>
I know you like me but i would love it if you didnt run away or ignore me. pls
>>
I'm kind of sick trying to help out friends who are going through mental health issues.

I feel like my efforts are never appreciated, they brush me off to wallow in their own misery when I try to make them feel appreciated, and they won't talk to me about anything because it's "too tiring". They've been having on and off depression for all the years I've known them. They're a good friend when they snap out of it which is the main reason I'm trying to persevere.

It's very tempting to forget about them and hang out with my more well, normal friends. I don't feel like I have to fight to talk to them and I actually feel appreciated. I can't tell if I'm just being selfish or what at this point.
>>
File: tumblr_nsd5zyraZv1u90rh3o1_400.png (184 KB, 350x416) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsd5zyraZv1u90rh3o1_400.png
184 KB, 350x416
>>16750311
I'm happy as long as he's happy, so yeah Anon, I think it really is okay. He's incredibly cute, lovely, and talented, and he better get a girl who appreciates all of that. I'm really happy to have ever met him by such a slim chance, let alone be his friend.
>>
>>16750553
You are such a little gem! You are thinking about things really positively and you are probably a wonderful person. You will 100% find someone just as lovely.
>>
>>16750370

Sounds like I wrote this minus we don't work HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
I'm in a relationship and we are in a power struggle and I hate it. Things moved WAY too fast, which is good because I really feel we're right for each other but it feels bad. It feels like she's playing the guy and I the girl. She's had to do this before because her ex was a bitch but it's hard. I don't like feeling needy and I don't like acting like a bitch. I have NO FUCKING IDEA how to fix this and not talking to her feels like shit. Talking to her gets us no where.
>>
There's no such thing as best friend
They always talk shit and gossips behind one of their 'friend's back when he/shes not around.
Disgusting concept.
>>
>>16750207
Wow wow wow anon y r u projecting?!?!
When did I say I didn't care about the guy I'm dating?
Did I fucking not say I hadn't dated in years?!?
And for the record, I don't like the attention I get because nearly all of it is the bad kind.
So don't be such a presumptuous dick bag
>>
you mean a little more to me than you know
>>
God damnit, I made the mistake of going onto the Letters thread right before bed, hopelessly cruising for a letter that will never be there. Then I fall asleep, dream I'm back on the board and bam. There it is. The stupid letter. And we get in contact and I'm on the way there and then I'm in the hospital. And he's just standing by the bed and all I can do is turn my head to look at him... I can't speak or do any god damn thing else, because why not.

And he just fucking shakes his head and walks away.

No. Fuck you, mind. That is not an okay dream. I was in the most fucked head space for a whole god damn week after that garbage. Fuck off with that bull shit. Also, fuck you DGD; it's been over a year and I'm still 100% wrecked because of you.
>>
File: 1453678447029.jpg (40 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1453678447029.jpg
40 KB, 550x512
>>16748778
I have a ton of friends but there is something empty inside me that I can't explain. I try to drink it away at every chance I get, but nothing helps, not a career, not a hobby, nothing.

I tried to improve myself, but I feel like there's no point, I feel like a moving corpse every day and try to be happy for my friends, no one knows how I feel, and whenever I try to tell them in my stupid vague ways, they always change the subject.

I just want to die in my sleep, is that so much to fucking ask? No one will miss me anyways, so why not just let me go? If there is a God, please, please just let me slip away.
>>
>>16750900
Sleep more.
>>
>>16748778
Now is my time of glory, you are going to suffer all i did, but i wont blame you bro. ill be far away, with my shut up, take care of mom, nasty bastard
>>
I'm starting to lose any and all optimism. I use to probably be bipolar, where I'd have depressing swings and then I'd be super cheerful for a little and then just mellow out. Now it's just depressing and REALLY depressing shifts, and they're happening closer and closer together. I just feel like there's no hope out there. It's like, I can't tell anyone about it because that's weak, and then on top of being depressed and alone everyone will think of me as a weak faggot, and even then I'm already certain that anyone I'd try to reach out to would just disappoint me, like everything else in life. Even then, any temporary high of affection will eventually erode back into the usual depressing routine as whoever tries to console me eventually gets tired of me and gives up. I refuse to take anti-depressants, because then I wouldn't be me, I'd just be me hopped up on drugs.
Man, I played undertale awhile ago, did the pacifist ending, and now I'm just stuck on the notion that no one is ever going to try that hard for me, and I'll die alone in misery.
I'm already ashamed of posting it here and getting the usual "ur just a fag manup m8 come back with a real problem" responses, but fuck it, this is anonymous and OP asked for it. I spend my entire life caring about other people's shit and trying to make them happy and get nothing in return, I deserve a little venting.
>>
I go to 7cupsoftea almost every night. I spend 30-40 minutes waiting for a listener, then I just fuck off.

I'm so insufferably lonely, I can't stand it.
>>
I'm honestly fucking tired of doing my job and the current rate it would take me a few months just to finance my career in CDL-A. I detail cars at a mercedes dealership and I've had to deal with used cars coming in and training people.

I've had to "try" and train new employees who can deal with the amount of work I deal with on a daily basis. Such as just pretty much cleaning a used car and making it look as if it just rolls off the lot (as best as I can because asians cant take care of cars worth shit).

I've had an employee quit a 4 months ago and a good friend get fired because the managers are the top of the list of stupidty. So it's just been 2 co-workers having to do the work (whic could be more than 3-4 cars a day and on top of that having to get new cars ready to be sold at the dealership). It's come to the point where we have gone through 3 new hires to do the same job we have and they honestly can't do anything near the sort of work we do. I wake up every morning regreting havingt o come into work and deal with this.

This might seem petty since I'm getting paid California miniumum wage, but it's HONESTLY agitating to come into work every day at $10/hr having to deal with this shit. Every new hire we have is fucking lazy as shit and cannot work on the level that I and my coworker do. I've tried to train them to make a car look completely new, told them "That every car that comes though has to look as if it came on the factory line" (not that it's possible since chinks cant take care of their own property.) But it just makes my life more difficult when I quality control their work and they don't even meet my minimum standards on work.

I was just recently told by my co-worker (who has been here since the beginning of this job opening) that I learned how to detail a car within a week or two of hire. But yet these "kids" can't do a damn thing near my quality of work. I've never detailed before this job nor done this kind of "detailed" work.
>>
Whenever the world with its inane clusterfuck of faggotry and fail starts to get to me, I meditate.

Now I know you must be thinking "WTF is this motherfucker with bullshit all peace and serenity crap, fucking rose colored glasses sweeping shit under the rug?"

No, it isn't like that. I meditate to something a bit more real and frank than that shit.

It's called "Fuck That: an honest meditation"

You'll either find some real solace, or try really hard not to laugh...But you won't find bullshit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92i5m3tV5XY
>>
>>16751013

CONT 1/?

It's honestly not that fucking hard to look at the interior of a car and see dirt/sun lotion (because those Chinese gotta look as white as they can to prove their financial status!) But yet every time I look at these employee's detail work, it''s usually shit and I can't fucking take it. No matter how hard I bitch for a new employee, they're 100% shit.

The best part is that for me to support myself and my girlfriend living together is that they removed overtime, or else I'll get a "writeup" and likely get fired.

Yes I know $10 and hour isn't something I should be doing but at this point its all I got. Over time was me working 90+ hours every 2 weeks, 5 days as week. But with overtime removed because of the owner being a complete jew, I don't want to look for a new job (more on this later.) During OT I used to bust my ass doing work, putting out multiple cars a day just to make the following day easier (or that I thought it would be). But no matter way, work always seems to fall onto my shoulders to do.

It's only me and my coworker who can actually do this fucking job and we're honestly both tired of it. I started getting annoyed, seriously, after my good friend was fired because he got into an argument with a manger, who took threatening. What he said was completely different from what my manager took and fired him for an outrageous reason. So now I work alone and sometime interact with my skilled coworker and my retarded ass co-workers.

$10/hr is bullshit for the work I have to deal with. But the owner of this company is a jew.

He removed OT and gave employees the benefit for having direct deposit (which apparently costs the company $16 per employee for DD).

I'm currently working towards a new career but will take time to save money (since I lost the chance of OT that used to earn me $1k every 2 weeks, but now stuck at $600 every 2 weeks.)

I used to smoke week everyday but my new career doesn't allow it. And now I'm stuck with liquor.
>>
File: deep throat.gif (774 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
deep throat.gif
774 KB, 640x360
Swallow my fucking cum Keanu Reeves!!!! Swallow it all!!!!!
>>
>>16751036
>>16751013

I'm currently working towards a new career, but every day is another day me being frustrated at work.

I can't take college anymore, I dropped out, because I honestly don't have 6 years in my life till I become a full registered veterinarian technician for me to support myself and my girlfriend (who I've been with for 5 years currently.). I pretty much wasted 2 years of semesters from being in college and working at this shit fest of a job and just recently have been trying to save money to get my CDL-A licenses. I've always had thoughts of being a truck driver and even played "18 wheels of steel" back in 2003-2004, this was back when I was actually playing games most of my life.

I have a immediate future laid out, but It's hard for me to go through day-by-day without smoking weed to cope with every stressful day. I just want to be making good money to get me out of debt and support both of us.

I feel like shit because I'm no longer the sugar daddy who had a job taking care and monitoring wild endangered animals and have turned from weed to liqour to help me cope with every day stress till I can go from working minimum wage to 30-40k a year.
>>
>>16751017
I was actually considering meditation recently, at least to see if there was anything serious and not just "connect your chi to the aura of the world" new age nonsense, thanks for the link
>>
I know you're just fucking with me and my family. You still owe my family and you haven't paid them back after like 2-3 years. Don't bullshit me. You'll make time and money for the Star Wars movie, for this that and the other thing. But not to the people who gave your begging ass a chance. DESU, I see now why your dad, drunken asshole he might be, basically doesn't want you around. You don't do shit of your own accord. We lived together and agreed you will clean part of the bathroom every two weeks. But if I didn't tell you, you didn't do it. You call me a conspiracy theorist because I'm skeptical of GMO food. You with Ceilliac's disease and a shit load of other afflictions, who eats nothing but garbage.

What's funny now is you are normally inseparable from your computer but now you have a gf who hogs it. You live in a tiny ass hotel room. Yeah I took forever getting out on my own, and guess what? Paying $10K for an empty property I may well sell for 8 or 9 times that? Yeah, I'd say it was worth it.You retort "but I could have swore you were almost done with that years ago". Uhh, I don't share exact details and I only bought it in 2012 and made once a month payments and recently paid it off, I'm not rich. All things considered, you talk shit about me but I think it's jealousy. See you got money from the army and spent it all. Your roommates down in SD told me when it came to college you fucked off. When it came to work you fucked off because you had money to live off of. Why you care so much where I'm moving to? You don't keep up nor respond anything serious when you decide you want to. But you want my ass for company now? You hid shit from me like when a mutual friend was in town--but due to social media we got around that and realized you were fucking with both of us. You act weird and passive-aggressively try to trash on me when a girl comes around. You, who couldn't stop staring at my sister and crept her out?
>>
>>16751124
Hey, the world is what you make of it, but don't kid yourself. Sure people might have a good side to them, but it doesn't change the reality in the forefront that they're fucking assholes and miserable pieces of shit.

Stay real, friend.
>>
File: 1377644448155.jpg (63 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1377644448155.jpg
63 KB, 500x750
22 year old virgin here

I'm beginning to fucking hate women

I'm so bitter I can literally feel little parts of my brain shrinking up, withering, and dying.

I can feel so much suppressed rage and angst bottling up

guys were not supposed to be caged in like this, no intimacy, no tenderness for their entire lives

I'm so vindictive and I feel nothing but hate.
>>
FUCKING FAGGOT WHY WONT YOU DO LEWD STUFF WITH ME AND BE MY COSBAE

ARE YOU A DYKE OR SOMETHING LIKE SHIT I MEAN IM TRYING BUT FUCK MAN ITS LIKE BREAKING INTO FORT KNOX UP IN THIS MUTHAFUCKA GOT A BROTHA LIKE STARVIN MARVIN UP IN THIS BITCH
>>
>>16751219

Why would you hate such a large group for the sole fact that you haven't fucked? Waah waah I can't stick my penis in that, I hate you all?
>>
>>16749598
same bro, if they care they'll be back.
>>
>>16751226

It's an irrational hate

I hate women, I hate other men, I hate everything, but mostly I hate myself

I hate that the things I desire so much are given to people who deserve it less

I hate that I'm jealous of people I despise

I feel excluded and undeserving of love, because if I was worth something then someone would surely be there for me, EVENTUALLY, but it never comes until everyday is just another false promise

I feel... like complete and utter shit.

and I hate you anon because you found someone and I didn't

and I'm starting to fear that what if I'm incapable of loving someone and loving myself after being alone for 22+ years
>>
File: sdfasdfadsf.jpg (39 KB, 500x632) Image search: [Google]
sdfasdfadsf.jpg
39 KB, 500x632
i really want to lay you down and fuck you. i really want to lay you down and smell your awesome perfume and grip your small 5' figure and hold your head close to mind and breathe heavily and see your panting face and feel your mouth against mine and fuck your virgin body. i feel so close to you and i want it to eventually happen. do i want a relationship? i dont fucking know. but really your presence has helped me a lot and youre fun to be around. youre a completely different type of person that i thought i would enjoy and i know writing all this down may bring more harm than good because im getting more attached to you by writing it. but damn, you are so beautiful i really want to have the hottest, most passionate, most interesting sex with you.

but im not sure if youd want that with me. i dont know if you think im spergy or if you like that or not; i dont know what you want and im too afraid to ask because all of hte ASKMEN.COM MENRUS.ORG MENRULEWOMENSUCK.NET sites say that if i ask that that i will fuck it up. but i dont want this to be a fucking game for you, thats embarrassing. is it a game for you? did you turn me down tonight just cause i asked you at 11:00pm, or are you realizing that maybe you dont like me

why the fuck have i gotten so attached to you. its been 5 days and we barely talked. im such a shithead.
>>
>>16751245
I think you mean 5" figure because your hand is the only pussy you'll ever get
>>
Girlfriend broke up with me via text saying she need to focus on education despite making plans with others in minutes and i cant even get a text back the same hour...
feelsbadman
>>
File: njnjnjjnnj.jpg (60 KB, 754x722) Image search: [Google]
njnjnjjnnj.jpg
60 KB, 754x722
>>16751248
>>
he didn't reply. after months of me begging him to leave me alone, I reached out to him and he didn't reply. it's not like I need him or anything, I've just been wondering how he is, if he's okay, etc. I just want to know. I care too much about this..
he really didn't fuckin reply.
hope he's okay then.
>>
I want a gf

Yeah, just like every lonely asshole on this thread

But damnit I want one
>>
>>16751274
What kind of girlfriend do you want? I'll tell you how to get one
>>
All you fucking do is lie to me. I KNOW that you cheated, stop making up bullshit to cover yourself. That guy is a fucking idiot, how the hell can you like someone like that? All Ive done is given to you, and contributed almost nothing to this. Why would you stay in a relationship with me if you didn't care? Because I gave you free shit? It was obvious that you were pretending. How didn't I notice? Do I really get THAT fucking attached? Why can I never find someone who's committed to a relationship? Am I really that dislikable?
>>
>>16751286

You're being too forceful
>>
>>16751290
Through the whole relationship I wasn't forceful at all. Just angry and depressed now.
>>
there's so many people who had an impact on my life that I wish I could forget, I wish these people and the things about them that I used to endear would just go away. they're not important to me any more, yet I still think about them. it hurts. I wish it would stop. they already hurt me enough as it is.
>>
Easily replaced. Just a distraction. Never meant to last, just to be used for convenience. Used only because someone wasn't getting affection from the person he lives with, then said person sought display their jealousy, too. I called it off because he couldn't trust me, I couldn't trust him and he placed all his trust in someone he claimed would abuse him because they were his only real friend. After calling it off, and even before, he was right back to spending all his time with the ex that physically abused him whenever, and right back to attention whoring and handing out pictures of his body on /v/. He cut contact with me after I broke up with him, he tells others it's about how I treated him when the treatment he speaks about is me telling him that my reason for the breakup is him placing more trust and faith in the ex that supposedly hits him and fucks him whenever as opposed to the person he's claiming to be in a relationship with.

December passed, it's been over a month. He is perfectly fine with how things are, other than his need to blog about wanting a boyfriend but only if he knows I'm not around to see that. He has people that tried to make friends with him, but he calls them anything but friends. To him, the only friend he has, supposedly, is the ex he claims loses his temper. He won't ever move out away from that ex, because then he believes he'll be alone in life. So he places his trust in someone he isn't in a relationship with, but will fuck whenever one of them feels like it, despite all of his claims and claiming it isn't willing.

Yes, I'm the one in the wrong for the breakup when all of this is taken into consideration. I'm in the wrong, but only because I knew I was just a distraction and went along with it for as long as I did. Had I never said yes, I would not feel as shit as I do now. Is it foolish to give up on love over one such failure? Perhaps. I've come to believe my father was right on my 10th birthday. I'm certain others agree.
>>
>>16751293
I simply don't believe you. Did you ever get jealous of her around other men?

>>16751297
Make more memories with new people, interrupt yourself when are thinking about them and do something engaging
>>
>>16751307
I have plenty of new memories with my current significant other; it's only when I have nothing engaging (late at night, for instance) that I think of these people. it just blows when I have dreams about them or get curious about how they're doing now and all these bad thoughts come to the forefront. thank you for the advice though; I definitely try to push these thoughts away when I have something engaging to do
>>
My boyfriend is going to leave me the next time I see him, probably tomorrow.

I'm unlovable.

I think I'm going to be sick from sadness.
>>
>>16751315
I get the same way and honestly I just try to remind myself walking down that path isn't worth it

It only leads to more pain
>>
>>16748778
i WANT to have sex with other women and have threesomes and such.

but i have a good GF with a solid relationship. going on 6 years. she knows i'm bummed about this and even said i can do whatever with whoever as long as i don't bring it home. i don't believe her, though.

but i'm too focused on my work/career to spend anytime socializing and i generally don't like people. i don't drink alcohol anymore and i don't know how to meet people anyway.

i am destined to stay in my current situation, which is by no means a bad one, which is why i'm not doing anything to jeopardize it. a consequence of this, however, is that i have to deal with the fact that i have only fucked 4 girls in my life and that number will probably not grow.
>>
>>16748778
fuck you
>>
im too scared to text this girl i like. shes fun to talk to and stuff and i know she also likes me but im scared of saying something that will scare her off
>>
>>16751323
What happened?
>>
I've been spacing out a lot lately, my guess is that it has something to do with me worrying about how I am going to advance in life
I think I might also be paranoid or something, I absolutely hate talking about myself, because it always turns into some type of attack (or something?) And this prevents me from taking any opportunities in life in anyway what so ever. It must be the way I talk or my tone because I barely leave the house, I was meant to get into a TAFE course but every time I am asked why do I want to join the course the conversation always turns into one of complaints about how I speak, as in me sounding as if I'm high or I'm boring. To be honest I'm not going to make it past 25 ... And I have no clue how to change it without directly confronting this 'fear'... I really want to be courageous, but I don't think I'm up for it.
>>
File: 1359988983996.jpg (77 KB, 633x772) Image search: [Google]
1359988983996.jpg
77 KB, 633x772
I feel fucking lazy and yet I'm not doing anything About it. Not to mention, along with my cold and headache, I'm in a perpetual state of being tired. I got assignments to finish but I'm doing jack shit.
>>
>>16751323
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xldmXca0kvg

Soundtrack to cheer you up, anon.
>>
>>16751352
So much shit over the span of our 2 year relationship. I was the one you linked Adam's Song to in the vent thread yesterday btw

>>16752063
Thanks anon, I actually like The Smiths too, you have good taste tbqh.
>>
>>16751974
Mental or physical issue?
>>
>>16752241
Its a bit of both,I think?
Like I took 4 hour nap/sleep and when I woke up, I didn't have the energy/strength to get up and do anything.
Had to drag my fucking body across the floor to get to my door.
>>
>>16752385
Good.

Workout, sweat it out and gain some natural endorphin. You should find it easier to relax. You will also be motivated.
>>
goddamn today is going to fucking suck
>>
IVE NEVER SEEN SO MANY FUCKS IN ONE THREAD!!

>JIZZANDCUMSTAINS.JPEG
>>
File: 1360931808525.jpg (19 KB, 280x330) Image search: [Google]
1360931808525.jpg
19 KB, 280x330
>>16752412
Will do, I've been pretty weak lately but its now or never right?
Thanks anon, I feel a bit better already.
>>
File: Beast.jpg (224 KB, 700x1037) Image search: [Google]
Beast.jpg
224 KB, 700x1037
I asked a girl out mid December, but we both couldn't go on a date because we were both leaving the country for vacation. We texted throughout our travels. She got back home a week before I did. On Friday I bumped into her and talked for a bit, she seemed nervous, I got awkward too.

I talked to a friend and he told me to just text her and set a solid time for a date. So I did, and she told that she would say yet, but she started dating someone recently, and the guy is someone she's known for a while.

I feel disappointed and sad, but for for the first time in a while my emotions aren't turning into self-directed rage.

So I feel good, but at the same time terrible. Can't let this keep me down.
>>
>>16750450
>>16750461
I have befriended a few people, but half are older immigrants breaking their backs to send money home and the rest are an ever-changing group of people whose interests and hobbies are different from mine.

My hobbies, if you can call them that, are vidya and telly.

>>16750362
> I watched that too

There was one person on that programme who I didn't understand why they were lonely. They reminded of someone I knew who'd claim they were an introverted loner but would prance about being the life of the place.
>>
I would feel great if J.J Abrams or that other bitch that works for him suddenly got cancer or died
>>
>>16751221
I feel you, bro.
>>
It would feel so great if I could see you tonight and have this war end. Imaginary or real, meaningful or meaningless, I just want you to hug me. How bad could that be? You know I care about you or I wouldn't be here. Why I care I don't know. It seems like there's something very fine in you a vibration that draws me. Your energy is very strong -- but so is mine. It's on different maybe even disparate levels but I was thinking this -- lets' say you have a crew. lol like Star Trek. You would want a sociopath-type of course because they could do certain things well. But wouldn't you also need an empath? Because they can to certain things as well.

Just some thoughts…
>>
File: 1453422771654.gif (51 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1453422771654.gif
51 KB, 500x376
OP here.

I'm glad to see so many of you are using this thread to let off steam. I want to help all of you, but I'm just a common worm and my advice is probably going to be mediocre at best.

Anyways, I might as well use this thread to vent some thoughts out.

I really can't handle just how much I love you. Just thinking about your existence or moments in which we've talked makes me sweat. I'm dreaming about you constantly, and I constantly try to snag your attention whenever you're around me.

There's something about you. There's a part of me, made up of nostalgia and memories, and childhood thoughts and feelings, that you represent in the way you dress and the way you speak. It's like I've known you all my life. Suburban England in the early 90s, The Smiths, Woolly jumpers and children's VHS tapes. It's so euphorically nostalgic to be around you.

All the music you listen to reminds me of myself, and the way you act is so enticing. I want to know everything about you. Everything.

Your face isn't perfect, but the scary part is, i still love it. To look at someone objectively beautiful and love them is easy, but to see someone inherently flawed and still be in awe is a rare and unmistakably love.

Why do you look away when I turn my head towards you?

Why did you lie to impress me? I know you don't listen to that band.

Why do you never speak to me unless spoken to? Am I scary, or are you just shy?

And most importantly, why do you love that guy? What do you see in him? He's a tasteless, sport playing jock, who's never going to understand you the way I do. He's a mindless pleb, and yet you cuddle up to him everyday. I sound like a whiny, self pitying virgin now, but I now longer care. I'm a respectful and sociable man, but this is too much to handle.

I love you so much.
>>
FUCK YOU DAD

I HAVENT SEEN YOU IN 12 YEARS AND YOUR BETRAYAL STILL HURTS. FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING FUCK. I MISS YOU BUT FUCK YOU FOR ALL THE SHIT YOU PULLED. FUCK IT.
>>
>>16753097
kek, I literally just finished watching that episode of Supergirl where Winn pretty much says exactly this when his dad breaks out of prison.
>>
>>16750900
you need to take a time just for you and only for yourself. Go on a vacation to an unvisited country and just spend time with yourself. Thats what you need you hear me?
>>
File: HeatherGod.png (3 MB, 865x1526) Image search: [Google]
HeatherGod.png
3 MB, 865x1526
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT EVERYTHING IS A WRECK RIGHT NOW, I LET SOME FAGGOT BE A FRIEND THEN HE JUST SHATTERS HIS CHANCE AND STARS HARRASING MY FRIENDS AND I MY FUCKIN GIRLFRIEND IS ALWAYS VAGUE ABOUT THINGS AND IT MAKES ME SO FUCKING HELPLESS AND ANGRY LIKE WHAT HAVE I DONE WRONG JESUS. MY GPA IS CANCER EVEN THOUGH I FUCKING TRY MY GODAMN MOTHER FUCKING BEST AND I KEEP STUDYING AND I JUST WANT TO BE HAPPY WITHOUT FAGGOTS TELLING ME WHAT TO DO OR FUCKING MAKE ME WANT TO FUCKING BANG MY HEAD AGAINST A WALL. I JUST WANT EVERYTHING TO STOP SO I CAN RECOLLECT MY FUCKING THOUGHTS AND GET MY ASS BACK ON MOTHERFUCKING TRACK GODAMNIT. I just want to be good in school and make my relationships stronger but all im doing is fucking things up.
>>
Sometimes my fucking regrets always come to haunt me and i hate it so godamn much. My exes and all the time i spent with them makes me so happy but then that happiness shatters when my brain overlays it with the things i fucked up and i cant bear the tought of doing that again or i think ill just become a fucking walking corpse because of how much of a straight edge fucking faggot i am and always have been.
>>
>>16753285
Hey man we all make mistakes. Relationships come and go. I don't really know what to say to help with the regret since I am trying to work that out myself, but just try to look forward.
>>
File: blank-stare.gif (374 KB, 280x157) Image search: [Google]
blank-stare.gif
374 KB, 280x157
I don't want anything for myself. I never get motivated or excited about anything. I feel dead inside.
I'll tell you I want to hang out with you but I don't really. I'll tell you I want to work for your company and I'm excited about the work and the challenges, but I don't really. I fake excitement to get by. And I can't ever let anyone find out. What if they find out I've been bullshitting them all along?

I want to come clean and "get out of the closet" but I'm afraid people will be shocked and horrified by what they see, the ugly monster inside. That they will reject me the instant they find out I was never really in it for the long run but I planned to be out the door once I had used them for whatever I needed. But then they stick around and I don't really know what to do with them because I can't really feel anything inside and I don't really give a damn about them, or myself, or anything.

And I can't really blame them. I wouldn't want to be with someone like me.

I feel so ugly. God forgive me. I'm so sorry about everything.
>>
>>16753312
Thank you, it means a lot
>>
I'm married with kids but always fantasized fucking my wife's friend. Fuck what's wrong with my head. I had everything I need, caring wife, wonderful kid, amazing job, and I know I'll fuck up everything if I cheated and lost my wife and kid. Fuck the ways society works..
>>
>>16750179
So what's the deal with the other guy? Is he hotter than your boyfriend? Taller?
>>
>>16753285
Initials?
>>
>>16753444

It will literallt never be worth it.

Go find a prostitute with a similar look, fuck her instead. She'll do whatever you want too

Get it out your system, tell nobody, keep your family happy. Everybody wins
>>
File: Rage Pepe.jpg (43 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Rage Pepe.jpg
43 KB, 900x900
Why do I ALWAYS get sick before starting a new job, this is bullshit! I don't care if I'm cured by tomorrow, this is still a whole fucking day wasted on feeling like shit and terrible Dayquil.
ALSO
Don't message me if you don't wanna talk! I'm not like those guys who get rejected and then completely cut you off, but I damn well don't need or want your pity either, it just makes things awkward! REEEEEEEEE
>>
Anybody else agree that expecting your significant other to "get over" or "let go" of the fact that you cheated on them (in only a few months since they discovered the cheating) and then getting angry and wanting to break things off with them is stupidly unfair?
>>
Im in love with 4 girls at the same time, i have kissed/fucked all 4 in different moments of my life. Feels horrible knowing that no matter what happens none of those girls will ever feel the way i feel for any of them.
>>
>>16753806

Yeah, that sounds like bullshit to me. I fucking hate it when someone in the wrong tries to justify their actions. It shows an incredible amount of weakness on their part, or at least a lack of conscience.
>>
Thinking if i should give another chance to my ex, or not.
Broke up with her bc i felt frustrated with her being a dramaqueen,now some time has passed and altough i didnt forget all the bullshit, i begin to think its still way better then being alone.
Lot of time i spend my weekends alone, bc all my friends are with their partners, and though they usually invite me to do stuff with them, i dont really like thirdweelin it.
It would be nice to have someone to do stuff with again, and putting all the bullshit aside, we had a lot of fun together.
>>
>>16754231
Initials?
>>
>>16748778
There is a physically deformed man next to me, and I feel nothing but pity for him. I know I should be proud of his tenacity, and his strength to show his face in a public place while so many others hide, but all I feel is sadness. He is a far braver man than I, and puts all of us to shame, but I feel so sorry for him. He does not seem mentally disabled, or at least not greatly, just a freak, which makes me feel all the sadder.

I'm rooting for you, you motherfucker
>>
Fuck that group, fuck you G and J, and fuck the people who used me.

I just want to be left the fuck alone and you all make it difficult. That why I became a hermit.
>>
I thought I was done with the creeper dreams. I thought I was finally free from the nightmares that left me messed up for a few days. It'd been so long since I'd had one that I thought maybe it was over.

I don't know why it's happening. I'm tired of it. I'm just so fucking tired of it. And the thought that it might never be over makes me want to kill all of my relatives to see if that will make the dreams go away.
>>
I miss you so fucking much
>>
I like you. Those 2 dates were great. Hanging out for a third time was nice. But I haven't seen you in a fucking month. I can't really be mad at you because the circumstances of family, school, and work are out of your control. But what the fuck. I have a life of my own, I have my own friends, I'm busy. But you're on my motherfucking mind. This shit is eating me up inside and I think I'm about to cut you off. This is coming from a place of insecurity. Are you just fucking me over rn? Do you just not have the ovaries to straight up tell me you're not interested? You seem so genuine. You're fucking lucky that you scored with a guy like me. You fucking bitch. I hate you. I like you. I'm a fucking mess. This is so fucking needy I hate it. Fuck you. I'm done with you.
>>
Why won't you respond? Why must I be cursed to hold back my frustrations and concerns to make you happy, only to let it out on an unsuspecting friend? Why won't you listen to me for once and understand what I'm going through?
>>
FUUUCK YOU, BOYFRIEND. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF YOU READING BETWEEN THE LINES AND MAKING SHIT WORSE AND THEN PRETENDING TO BE THE ABUSED PUPPY WHEN I CALL YOU OUT ON IT.

but also, fuck me for being a cunt.

I'm sorry.
>>
>>16754666
In those moments, I forget my problems, for a little while at least.
>>
FUCKING PD PA FULL SEGMENT SPEED RUNS ARE FUCKING BULLSHIT SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK HOW DOES THE WR GUY DO IT DOES HE SERIOUSLY JUST PLAY OVER AND OVER AND OVER

AND FUCK YOU FOR BREAKING MY HEART AND CAUSING ME TO SPEED RUN PERFECT FUCKING DARK
>>
>>16753806
Yes and no.

Yes, it's unreasonable to expect the other person to be over it just like that. That shit hurts and you damaged the trust in the relationship. Gonna take a LONG time to get it back.

No, it's not unreasonable to expect your partner to not lord the cheating over you if they've taken you back. If you agree to stay with someone who cheated on you (stupid fucking decision btw) you're deciding to move forward and essentially agreeing to work towards letting that shit go. If you're the type of person who, when it gets down it, doesn't let that kind of thing go and truth be told the relationship has been forever tarnished in your eyes, then you're being dishonest with yourself and your partner by sticking with them.
>>
File: 1453674474691.jpg (477 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1453674474691.jpg
477 KB, 1920x1080
>>16751307
You smell like farts
>>
It's driving me insane that you don't see how much I love you. I would literally do anything for you and yet you don't seem to notice how strong my feelings are for you. We used to do everything with each other and I thought we were going to be together. The day I was going to ask you out it turns out you already asked out my childhood friend and I was left in the shadows. Now I'm stuck in this shitty friendzone as your best friend. I'm now watching from the sidelines with a false grin on my face, because I'm honestly being torn apart from the inside. I just can't seem to tear myself from you though. I don't have it in me to get up and go because I don't want to see your tears. So I'm just going to be waiting for my day that may never come.
>>
>>16750550
I can relate to what you're saying anon
>>
I really hate how every time somebody does something spontaneous of silly, some body will pull their phone out to record it and post it online. My buddy was doing a wild dance at his 21st birthday party and it was great, but I look around the room and everyone is holding up a fucking cell phone to record it. He finishes his dance and they all start bitching at him "Bro don't stop- dance more!" "DO IT AGAIN, MY SHIT DIDNT EVEN RECORD!"

Live in the fucking moment and stop treating people like a sideshow you stupid fucks. I'm still furious.
>>
>>16750550

I think you just need to adjust your expectations.
It's not your job to cure your friends, and it doesn't sound like you're going about it in an effective way anyway.

Being treated like a problem or like you aren't doing enough when you're in a depression is no fun at all. Talking about shit you don't want to talk about when you're depressed honestly can be "too tiring." Like 'they might as well ask you to climb a mountain' tiring.

I want to stress that I'm not trying to crap on you at all, I'm just saying, this dynamic is probably every bit as difficult and frustrating for them as it is for you. I think you need to absolve yourself of responsibility for their mental health, while also stepping back and acknowledging that your idea of what they need and what they're capable of could be flawed.

Maybe next time they're in a good place, just set some boundaries. Maybe in a good mood they'll be able to better communicate what they need from you on their bad days, maybe you can agree to just give each other space if you're both comfortable with that, whatever.

Like personally, the last thing I need when I'm depressed is to real-talk about anything, but anyone who can just drag me out of isolation for a few hours without judgement, to just remind me that the outside world exists, is a god send.
I've got a friend, too, who once had to lay it out for me that he wouldn't be able to predict his moods very well while figuring out his meds, and that he'd be liable to abruptly cancel plans or not respond etc, and gave me fair warning of his limitations.

And maybe they honestly just don't want any help, or your help. They might still need it, but if they don't want it even in their best times, there's really not much you can do. So again, it's not your responsibility. Don't drive yourself crazy trying to fix someone who will always reject you.

Kind of relevant, especially the fish part:
http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com.au/2013/05/depression-part-two.html
>>
>>16755645
I completely understand, Anon. It's like those fuckfaces who stand in the pit of a concert trying to film it on their crappy little phones so they can show it to their friends later or put it on youtube with all of its crappy sound and 240p glory. Either enjoy yourself and live in the moment or piss off and stand in the back so I can have fun.
>>
I dun goofed. I'm going to graduate with a well paying job, but I fucked up. I just wanted to be an artist. I bought in to this bullshit about being able to have a career that pays well so I could do art on the side, but if I don't even have time to draw while I'm in school, how the hell will I have time when I actually have a job? I fucked up. I'm fine with being poor. I just want to be happy.
>>
>>16755729

Well hey there, two-years-ago me! Spoiler alert, you're in for a slowly creeping depression, an incredibly estranged social circle, a not-quite-sure-if-burned bridge when you finally quit long after you've lost any human feeling that would have helped you do it gracefully, a sense of paralysing directionlessness now that you can either double down on your mistake or fail at something new, and a scarily unfamiliar but very stubborn nagging belief that suicide might be a valid life choice!

Note to past self: if you've barely been on the job a few months and are already spending your work hours idly fantasising about a completely different career you'd never even considered before (because your current job offers so little brain stimulation while somehow sapping all your brain energy), that probably means it's a shitty job that you hate, and that it's really fucking stupid to stick around for another year and then some as if your attitude is magically going to change. And no, your shift hours becoming more friendly to the life cycle of a human being won't change anything.

Sorry anon, I'm just giving you fair warning. Why don't we bust outta this joint and start a nudist colony? You can be treasurer. I get to be mayor, it was my idea.
>>
I love going on 4chan but this site ends up making me feel like shit about myself. I feel like it's bad that I'm 18 and still a virgin, that and I go to a Native school full of fucking degenerate retards. Plus I'm fat and that's a huge turn off to most people.
>>
Thursday will be 6 months of being sober and I feel 10x worse
fuck PTSD
>>
I really needed this.

Well, I'm fairly young, and I'm not very good looking at all.
I'm 5'11, and I weigh 120 lbs, and I'm quite scrawny.
I grew up in a very poor family with a drug addict mother and a step dad that hated me, and I never looked nice and I often had to wear the same clothes every day.

I developed some kind of social anxiety when I was in middle school because the other kids would always bully me and I was too small to defend myself.
Every time someone would say something to me I would begin to shake uncontrollably, I even started to shake when my teachers started talking to me.

When I started my Freshman year of High School I had the idea that I was going to try to start over, and try to fit in.
Of course my social anxiety got the better of me, and I never ended up changing.
I strived to be like everyone else, but I was my entire problem.

I fell into a deep depression, every ambition I ever had got ruined for me.
I never went back to school after my freshman year.

Every night now I think about just going into the woods somewhere and hanging myself because I am too poor to buy a gun and give myself a quick painless death.
Every night I fall into a deep depression and remember that I could do that now and no one would even care.

It kills me that I will never be anything in life.
It kills me that I will never be loved, nor will I ever be capable of it.
It kills me that I will probably never be able to meet my little sister.
It kills me that I am powerless.
It kills me that I am my entire problem.
What is there to "life" worth living for me?

For any Anon reading this, thank you for taking the time out of your day to.
I hope you have better luck in life.
>>
I HAVE SUNBURN AND IT'S ITCHY
>>
>>16755857
Oh boy, this hits too close to home

Also, as someone who has seen first hand, a gunshot is not quick and painless
>>
>>16753446
Not taller. Hotter, maybe? I don't know anyone who would say so.

It's complicated. Other dude asked if I was okay (sprained my ankle) and boyfriend hasn't texted me all weekend. Life.
>>
>>16748778
I am a pedophile. I would never hurt somebody.

The feeling that everybody in my life aside from close family members would most likely desert me if they found out is really bizarre.
It's probably how most people feel who have a "dark secret" or something like that...
>>
I'm basically 100% sure that my bf has found someone else.

I feel so empty.
>>
>>16756198
We just finalised plans to meet tomorrow after he bailed on me the last couple of days.

At least this time it'll be face to face.

I actually feel like I'm about to throw up. My chest is hurting from anxiety.

I know he doesn't love me anymore. If he ever actually did.
>>
I WANT HELP BUT I DONT WANT TO BE IN THE NUTHOUSE FUCK
>>
>>16756300
they won't put you in, no-one wants to pay to keep some dude in unless you are completely verifyably a danger to those around you and even then it's hard for someone to proof to the judge that you really are dangerous.
then again: saying this makes you sound really edgy!
>>
Before I started fucking you I thought you were well into anal, but it turns out when I gently shoved my finger inside you last week, that was the first time you've ever enjoyed anything up your ass. You said it felt amazing, and as I was fucking you I asked if you ever wanted to have anal sex with me. You said that my cock is considerably bigger than a finger, but you're willing to try. I thought fucking a woman in the ass for the first time was going to be easy, but none of us are experienced, so it might become a task. I could fuck my other lover in the ass, but I don't really want her to be my first, since I wasn't allowed to be hers. She doesn't deserve the satisfaction. Fuck, I waited four years with her, and then she went and did it with her new boyfriend when we were in no contact. Two women are willing to get fucked, one is experienced and knows how to, but I want to fuck you first, but since we're not experienced I can't guarantee it won't hurt. There must be more to life.

Also it was my birthday yesterday, and nobody gave me a birthday blowjob. I spent hours with my lover, but she home after drinks because she had a doctor's appointment in the morning. This didn't go according to plan. She didn't even send me nudes, but at least you did. Your tits are amazing.
>>
My girlfriend no longer pays attention to me. She takes me as granted. She just fucks around with her other friends and has absolutely no time for me. It hurts so bad when she doesn't even want to chat with me like she used to because she's busy doing other shit. She loves me, I know that. I can't wait to dump her and watch her suffer when she realizes that she lost the best thing she could ever have.
>>
FUCK
>>
>>16748778
Make up your fucking mind. Do you want to be with me or be with your wife? You say you're not going to leave your wife and shit but then you turn around text me how you miss kissing me, touching me, and fucking me.

The reason I let all of this go this far cause I THOUGHT you were going to leave her. Because why else are you fooling around with me if you weren't in a happy marriage? You're claiming you're happy with how your life turned out and you're satisfied with your wife and yet, you're texting me sexual shit. What is wrong with you?
>>
>>16756330
bullshit, you but have to say you have your suicide planned out and you'll be admitted.
>>
>>16757333
He is polyamorous. It's not unheard of.
I'm >>16756353 btw
>>
>>16757333

Oh honey. How does it feel to be such a cliche?
Leave him. If he's cheating on her, he'll only cheat on you - and he already is cheating on you every time he fucks her.
>>
>>16757364
I don't think he is. I think he just can't decide if he wants to be with me or be with his wife. Because in the beginning, he USED to complain a lot to me about his wife and he spent literally from morning to midnight texting me non-stop every day (it almost felt like his wife wasn't even present with how much he would text me) and flirting with me, talking about being with just me which led me to believe that he was going to leave her which was how this affair started.

But then he dropped the bomb on me several months later saying "Oh uh... yeah I was never going to leave her. I don't know why you made that assumption. But I'm still deeply in love with you. But you should had known this wasn't gonna be long term and we would had to stop eventually. I can only offer my friendship to you and that's all". So I bailed on him and then months later, I recently contacted him (because I bought a laptop from him and I still owe him the reminder of $100 for it) telling him that I got some of the money together and now he's speaking to me/flirting with me/talking about visiting me to play "catch up" as if the whole discussion we had didn't happen at all.
>>
>>16757491
Is he young? Like in his 20s or so? Because it sounds like he probably thought getting married was a good idea and it was like playing house but now that reality is sinking in and the fact that marriage means being stuck with one person until you die, he's realizing he's missing out on a lot of puss.
>>
I don't want these emotions anymore. They have ruined me. They drain me. I can't take it anymore. *sigh*
>>
People will find any reason to be depressed or complain. It is annoying and I hate mopey or argumentive attitudes. Dont make it your life stop shoving those outlooks into everybody's faces. Fuck.
>>
I hate my ex gf for being happier than me with another asshole, I hate the feeling of being alone, but I also crave it, I hate that the wrong girls are the ones who are paying attention to me. I'm also afraid that if I marry someone will not be because I love her, only because both of us don't wanna die alone
>>
I can't decide if I want someone to talk to me, or if I want everyone to disappear.
I wish I could just be a ghost.
>>
I'm afraid that weight loss will not be enough. I was so fucking fat that losing 100 pounds doesn't even come close to making me attractive. I will never be good enough, attractive enough for someone else to love me. Sure sex is attainable, any drunk asshole can get laid if he drinks around the right person at the right time. It's the other, more important things that I'm afraid I'll never be able to attain. Love, companionship, a completely open and trusting relationship, someone who will just jump in the car with me at 3 AM to go out to the middle of nowhere and look up at a bright expanse of stars. I've never had a girlfriend, never had sex, never been alone with a girl for more than a day. My inexperience oozes any time a girl shows interest. I missed the window, it's too late. I never made the mistakes I need to make as a teenager to know what to do right because I never put myself in a position to make those mistakes. Now that I'm doing that, those mistakes aren't cute or forgivable, or mutual, they're one sided, seen as signs of disinterest (oh he never made a move on me, he must not like me) or a sign that something is seriously wrong with you at this age. I will lose another 70-80 pounds, because it's the only thing that makes me happy right now, it's the only thing I have control over. But nothing will be waiting for me there when I get there.

I'll have nothing left.
>>
File: image.png (23 KB, 96x95) Image search: [Google]
image.png
23 KB, 96x95
Everything you tell me makes me like you less and less and it hurts to pretend to like you at all
>>
File: 1454387217739-1619511772.jpg (231 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1454387217739-1619511772.jpg
231 KB, 640x480
I FUCKING HATE YOU!! HOW COULD I BE SO STUPID TO THINK THAT YOU WILL ONE DAY CHANGE.ITS BEEN ALMOST TWO YEARS AND YOUR STILL LIVING WITH HER! YOUR STILL FUCKING HER!! FUCK YOU!! YOU DONT LOVE ME!! YOUR A SELFISH PIECE OF SHIT AND IM OVER THIS GAME!! GAMEOVER!
>>
>>16758652
Confidence starts with being rooted in who you actually are. While it's good to listen to others as feedback, don't let your self esteem be determined by whether you are accepted or rejected by other people.

In stead of thinking "oh no, I better not fuck this up like a faggot", you ought to be considering how yourself and the other factor in--what you both bring to the table.

It's a gradual process but you can change.

Yes, your prospects may not be as many at this point but they still exist. If you believe you can't as though you know for sure, then that is what you will live.

You might have to do something to break yourself out of this, like saving up and going to the bunny ranch, or something like that.

Also keep in mind a decent woman will be 'already taken'. If she's attractive like she should be taken already but isn't, that should be a red flag. Don't get into a jealous fit, don't actively look for women in a relationship, but just expect it. She's looking because she's dissatisfied with her current guy. You will be measured up and compared to the other.

Otherwise, get used to bar-flies and desperate women who are unattractive.

This is the reality. You can try websites, but for the most part this is scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Oh, and take a look at your hobbies and how you interact with people in general. Good luck.
>>
>>16753484
Ma
>>
Me and the ex boyfriend have been dating on and off for a while. Recently it's just been over. He says everytime I make a mistake that he was thinking about getting back together but I blew it. When things are fine and dandy he wants nothing to do with me. We still have sex a lot. He's seeing other girls too. He's out with one of his ex girlfriends right now. They'll probably get back together. How do you move on?
>>
WHY WONT THIS FUCKING GAME WORK. I FOLLOWED THE INSTRUCTIONS, AND YET I CANNOT GET IT TO WORK PAST "RUN AS ADMIN" AGHH!

I HAD SOMETHING I REALLY WANTED TO BITCH ABOUT BUT FORGOT IT WHILE I WAS READING EVERYONE ELSE'S SHITPILES. DAMN IT.
>>
I'm so fucking stupid signing up for the physics part of a project as a freshman in college. I'm wasting my time and everyone else's time with my incompetence. I just want to fucking quit and be done with it, but I can't let everyone down.
>>
I'd kill to have the problems people around here have
>>
>>16749438
Whoa man, sorry about those feels. He sounds like a legendary bloke
>>
>>16750138
Are you Satan?
>>
i hate men so fucking much holy shit the patriarchy is REAL fuck being a woman is some special kind of hell i wouldn't wish on my worst enemies in an afterlife
>>
>>16759241
Plug a vibrator in your V and fuck yourself you stuck up cunt. what I would give to have a vagina. Countless women tell me sex is the best thing ever and you say being a woman is a special kind of hell... Ok. Only one person said heroin is better than sex.
>>
I thought we had a fucking deal, why do you have to be a cocksucker? This is going to leave me with absolutely no money and I'm going to be fucked.
>>
>>16759254
>bitter-male with his man-child ego presenting himself just as expected
>says something completely retarded that you don't even know if you should reply or not
For a large portion of women, sex is "meh" or not enjoyable. It's why women fake orgasms so much, and why vaginal orgasms by penetration are so hard, and why a larger portion of asexuals and dead-libido people are women, and why I have friends who admit that they don't care about sex and feel like it's a chore, and why the horniest of women probably don't have the sex drive of an average-male, and why 70% of women fake orgasms. Also
>compares all the other hundreds of shitty things women have to go through to... having sex. LOLOLOLOL
Way to prove my point you faggot.

Protip: play with your asshole, stick a vibrator in there, a prostate orgasms is apparently really good for a man compared to regular orgasm. There's your trick!
>>
>>16759233
Suppressing emotions will fatigue
Letting negative emotions take fully control is good as long you don't act on them, but just feel them.
Even if it gives you the sensation that you might die. you won't
Your own emotions can't kill you.
They can only heal you, if you feel them let them emotions do whatever it wants to your body.
>>
>>16759270
The bullshit aside, women orgasm as fuck as long you're being yourself.
If you're trying to be something else than yourself during intercourse it will only do harm.

*If you want to eat her asshole, do it!
*If you want to push her and squeeze the fuck out of her, do it!
*Do whatever comes to mind, get out of your head and what she thinks of you. Just let go and do what you want to her and she will orgasm like hell.
*Don't hide yourself, Don't hide your secrets.

I admitted i wanted to fuck a 14 year old girl in front of large group of people. I was not put on the stake, in fact people aren't so though and justice oriented when you are confrontational IRL as you see elsewhere in comments.

Is just this pathetic bullshit where people try to control other people based on values they have invented in they're heads.
And the only thing this shit does it making people hide and become inauthentic and unrealistic about themselves. Sometimes its better not to please other people.
This controlling behavior belongs in the stone-age
>>
I don't know why you won't let me love you. I know we've had some pretty solid issues that would kill every other relationship, but we always seem to find ourselves back in the same place. I'm not super experienced in loving another person, but even seen with an objective lens, we go really well. Professionally we're headed in the same direction. Socially we're both a little awkward but still love to make friends if they're worth it, but will humor people we don't like. We've both had extremely rocky pasts. We share interests in fandom and art and music. We're both as adventurous as the other, yet hold interests different enough to where there's a whole world we can both show each other. I know that you have your reasons to want to be alone, and I know that I haven't been the most considerate person in the past, but I've recognized that my nearly neurotic level of anxiety is holding you back and I've smashed it the best I can. You've told me your problems with me, and I've worked to fix them. Truly worked. You drive me and if you left my life, it would collapse. I'm sorry if you see my anxiety as immature and weak. I do feel that admitting weakness is itself an immense display of strength, such that even the strongest could not manage. A man that has not cried is scarcely a man, for he does not know pain or loathing.

We talk on the phone literally every night. The last time you didn't call me, you were spending the night with someone else. The next morning you came and told me that you regretted it and woke up thinking how you would rather be with me. Tonight is the same situation though. I've called you twice and texted you once, and I've heard nothing. You might be with that other guy; you might be hurt, you might have gotten thrown out of the house, you might have left your phone at work, or you might have gotten home and fallen asleep. I don't know. I have no idea. But I know that whatever you're doing, you're doing what you consider to be the best thing.
>>
I WANNA BE ABLE TO DYE MY FUCKIN' HAIR A WILD COLOR WITHOUT SOMEONE THINKING I'M A TUMBLR PIECE OF SHIT.
>>
>>16759329
I miss so much the time we had when it was good, and I'm so sorry that it wasn't better. Every time I think about our trip, I feel failure and shame where there could have been happiness and memory. I fear that I will never escape you, no matter how much I or you want me to.

I love you. I want you to come back to me. I'm not like that anymore. I can go on without you but it would never be as it could if you were with me.

I love you so much.
>>
>>16748778
Everytime I try to be happy about something, another thing comes along and makes me feel like shit again.
>>
>>16759342
Please tell me how to make the pain go away. It is, in no figurative way, killing me.
>>
loved you more than anything I gave you everything I had I thought we were stronger than any challenge that could be brought before us. Your so fucking self centred and shallow you called me family if this is how you treat family no wonder your dad killed himself.
>>
>>16759337
you missed the boat on that
sorry, anon
>>
just fucking hire me already

I just need a job and that will fix literally everything

fuck, god why am I so worthless
>>
>sitting in lounge room with friends
>friend's girlfriends are kind of silly dancing in the kitchen to some music
>one of the girls is a recent addition to the group as she just started dating my friend
>from where I'm sitting in the lounge I can see them, but they don't realise until the last second
>new girl catches me watching and we both laugh (it was just an innocently embarrassing moment for her)
>hear her say to the other one "He's cute"
>"Yeah but he's so weird"
Why can't people let me ruin my own interpersonal relationships in due time?
>>
>>16750304
Holy shit are you me?
>>
I wish I could find an original, no fucking retarded fancy editing and filler song - torrent - of Beauty and the Beast. Every one I've found so far is the DIAMOND edition.

I don't even know where to look when it comes to owning a copy of the original, just DVD, version.
>>
I'm not good enough for anyone worth it.
Leave me alone.
I won't say anything.
>>
I can't believe who I am. I wanted to utilize my creativity, but somehow I got sucked into my job in small time retail management. I make decent enough money to feel safe and secure, but I'm not doing what I love. I risked everything to travel across the US to a new job and new life, and now, I work, get high, and go to sleep. Nothing else.
>>
>>16759427
Amazon has all the different versions and the years they came out. You should be able to get it from a third party seller.
>>
>>16759410
Confidence in yourself shirtless relies on so many factors it's ridiculous that it's still an issue people have to worry about. For what it's worth, getting fit may work out for you, but I'm 6'5, pretty toned (home work out every day for about half a year now), at least average looking guy but I still won't go shirtless because of stretch marks from growing tall fast during puberty, despite satisfaction with my progress. I'm not trying to dissuade you from working on yourself, I'm saying that no matter what physical changes you make, you can't change everything and there are going to be some mental obstacles to overcome in the journey to self confidence. You don't have to 'earn' the right to be on a beach without a shirt, if that makes sense.
>>
I KNOW I'M UGLY AS FUCK, YOU DON'T NEED TO REMIND ME

FUCK
>>
File: 1453618168039.png (105 KB, 267x329) Image search: [Google]
1453618168039.png
105 KB, 267x329
CAN YOU MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MIND AND DECIDE WHAT KIND OF SIGNALS YOU WANT TO SEND ME? THIS AIN'T MONOPOLY AND YOU AREN'T BUYING FUCKING PROPERTY ON NEW YORK AVENUE, YOU DAFT CUNT.
>>
I had a great day on Sunday, and now I have this crushing guilt and self loathing like I've wasted weeks of my life, but it's only fucking Tuesday. Why are the days so long all of a sudden? It's not even like they've been completely lazy, I've accomplished some things.
When will I just be able to be happy again instead of getting little tastes just to sink back down? I THINK it's slowly getting better, it's certainly been a long time since I was literally unable to get out of bed for a week at a time, but sometimes I just feel like I'm stuck here, like time doesn't exist anymore.
>>
SHUT UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUP I CAN HEAR ALL THE BULLSHIT FROM YEARS AWAY YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKS!
>>
>>16748787
Holy shit, the first reply and I already found someone with exactly my problem.
>>
File: 00000065-001.png (16 KB, 291x300) Image search: [Google]
00000065-001.png
16 KB, 291x300
FUCKING SISTER STOP REMINDING ME I'M A LOSER AT EVERY GATHERING!!!

HHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
I really don't deserve my wonderful boyfriend.
He treats me so well, but it's sometimes not enough. Sometimes I wish he'd just look at me, or touch me. He has problems with it, I know. But I just wish I could feel like the only girl in the world.
I mean we touch. We cuddle every night, he kisses me every morning.

But sometimes I wish he would just look me in the eyes, and hold my hand, and tell me he loves me.

He has bad anxiety. And I get it. I do too. But he's the only person I feel completely comfortable with. I just wish I could make him feel comfortable too.
I know he's trying, and I know he loves me dearly which is why I feel so bad about wanting more.
I sometimes cry myself to sleep wishing he was closer.
>>
>>16759620
Why don't you look him in the eyes, grab his hand and tell him you live Him?
Fucking double standards.
Why does the guy have to do it all?
You do it.
>>
These ignorant and stupid fucking cunts better stop fucking around and destroying people's property and work. They don't have to like it but they can leave it the fuck alone and stop thinking they own everything. We both know they did all of it, we both know they started this.

They don't stand for shit and never will, they stand for absolutely nothing. Not even themselves. They're pathetic. They're fragile. They're actors. If they ever start again they'll be wishing they never bothered playing with such forces, because if they want to experience pain and see true darkness that's what will come their way, with no restraint either. It doesn't matter if they think their big or touch. Their egos are bigger than their brains and muscles combined. It's not the size of the animal but the size of fight in the animal. They'll be living in fear for a long time. They fear what they don't understand and they will never understand. They'll never touch us or come near us either like the last times we've shown them. They better wake up to themselves, especially before it's too late. We can play for as long as they want, and we could play even harder.
>>
>>16759635
I do. He gets frustrated. He won't look at me. He says it makes him uncomfortable.
I can't even look at him while he's doing mundane stuff. Reading, cooking, playing games. He starts to get fidgety and asks me to stop. I tell him I do it because he's so handsome and I love looking at him.
He says he doesn't like it, so I stop.
>>
>>16759644
If I was him, I would be unsure of commitment
He's probably not sure about where he is in his life.
He probably thinks to himself " what am I doing?"
>>
I don't know how much more psychological pain I can take this week. Suddenly losing two people I love dearly less than 72 hours apart from each other was hard enough. Seeing that much death and pain and loss up close twice in less than three days was hard enough. Going to two funerals in a week was going to be hard enough, but now those funerals are not only going to be on the same day, but within 2 hours of each other. What kind of ridiculous nightmare am I living in and can I please wake up now fuck
>>
>>16753075
OP here.

I basically copied the Get It Off Your Chest thread but you posted here instead. I am the reason you feel better and could vent, so would a little fucking validation be too much to ask?

I'm not offering advice any longer.
>>
Desolate.

I'm trying to think of a word that best describes how I've been feeling for the past 7ish hours, but I can't think of anything other than 'desolate'.
>>
>>16759293
Yeah, but anon was basically like "meh, apart from uni debt life is alight." an you were like "nahhhh, find something bad to focus on."
Darth Vader playin motherfucker
>>
>>16749540
Hang out with lads that are more in line with what you're after and either ask one out you may make someone's day or rather year.
>>
>>16759910
Well did you make this thread so everyone could vent or so that people would feel obligated to tell you what a poor baby you are, you big blubbering vagina.
>>
I just found out my ex girlfriend comes to my work a lot when I'm not there and I'm fighting the urge to go there a bunch in the hopes of seeing her.
>>
I'm thinking about breaking up with my girlfriend. She's always under self-induced stress, which affects her - and my - sleep every night. I'm very relaxed, and while I know some people are just always stressed, it irritates me nonetheless.

She also likes to party and do drugs - coke and molly - and almost always ends the day with a beer. I see these things as weaknesses, and was only overlooking them at first due to the whole infatuation stage.

Also, she's views her brother as a perfect person and takes everything he says to heart, which is a problem as he too likes drugs and is a philosophic hipster who basically spends his time traveling and doing drugs, which she obviously would emulate if not for school.

As far as positives go, I've never met anyone who jives with my personality so well, fried or otherwise. She's attractive, and fit. Sex is great... as long as she's not stressed. On her way to being well-educated.

I'm just so unsure, bros. Woke up in a particularly bad mood today, to boot.
>>
File: IMG_20160203_013345.jpg (56 KB, 430x439) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160203_013345.jpg
56 KB, 430x439
>>
I want to kill myself because of how bad Episode 7 and all new Star Wars is. It has crushed me emotionally.
>>
>>16760183
What happened
>>
I HOPE YOUR HERPES TURNS INTO AIDS AND YOU GET YOU GIRLFRIEND PREGNANT
>>
>>16749056
>physiological

wat

i think you mean psychological
>>
>>16760295
He left.
>>
My cunt lecturers sent emails for us to sign up for lab classes without fucking telling us so now I have to commute into the fucking city for 9am for 30 fucking minutes only to come home.

Obviously this shouldn't be an issue but we have a considerable amount of spam sent to our university emails and the email was given a generic spam title.

Stupid. Fucking. Cunts.

I don't even live in the fucking city. I don't even know if I can get to the city in time.

Stupid. Fucking. Cunts.

I'll be waking up at 6am to spend an hour travelling for 30 minutes of a fucking lecture which I'll usually complete within 10 minutes of the lecture.

This shit is mandatory and it's 50/50 as to whether I'll be able to get into university for 9am as I live in the next city and in all my student feedback I've fucking stated that I have difficulty getting to university as I don't live in the city.

This is honestly fucking spiteful.

It wouldn't be so bad if I was going to work since I would be getting paid but this is fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>16761463
I got sick of that similar shit in CC. Finally found I was not suited to be an engineer.

Operate your own business. You sound smart enough to do it, and motivated. You may not get "fun" work (frankly more of a luxury anyways), cushy benefits, and hell you will even have to fight tooth and nail for what you get paid but there's nothing like the freedom it grants you. You may even start to see the bigger picture because you will be more of a tax contributor than joe-average who only wants to work for other people. Yes you own your job as much as it owns you, but after a hard day's work, you come home feeling like "hey, I actually did something". What's more is you learn leadership and to be firm with people.

Live well.
--Anon
>>
>>16752980
This post called out to me a lot. Maybe you should reach out. I don't know if you believe in divination or if you're even still around, but I drew cards for you:
>5 of Wands, Page of Pentacles, Ace of Wands (reversed), 6 of Wands
tldr: You'll likely be able to overcome this conflict if you write out and plan what you're going to say to this person, then go for it; just do it. Good luck.
>>
Every time a man calls me a whore or a bitch outside of sex I feel like cheating on them and fantasise about it all the time. Sort of a "well if you're gonna treat me like one despite my faithfulness, I may as well earn it."
>>
I just decided to ditch my online network of friends. Any continued relationship with them would not benefit any of us. They're basically a bunch of NEETs and I have given up on them.

Nice people, fun to bullshit with, but that is about all there was. Its an unfortunate circumstance and I'm sure there are better ways I could have handled it than severing ties. I used started hanging out via competitive online gaming(dota 2), in the past year we all drifted off to different things. They started playing things I wasn't really into and they just became in a distraction when I need to be doing homework.

I haven't really had any motivation this semester and I'm hoping that if I move on from them things will get better.
>>
My body's so ugly right now, it makes me sick.
>>
So depressed. I failed at everything
>>
5'6"!!!!!!!! FUCK YOU GENETICS!!!!!
>>
>>16760208
She's your ex for a reason. She's at your place of employment for the product, not you. That's why she comes at times you are not there.
>>
I'm 33 and a complete failure in every aspect and category of life .
>>
>>16750830
Then show it pls
>>
>>16762790
interesting...please go on
>>
>>16748778
Been with the sweetest woman for 7 years and it might not last. My mental health has been deteriorating and I'm terrified of losing my grip on what I really feel and what I don't.
>>
File: index.jpg (13 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
13 KB, 225x225
>need a job

im gonna cry i need a job wtf

>got pulled over and caught with a crack pipe

omg i got out of jail last year leave me alone

>cucking a man (spoiler : am male)

omg this is gonna be harder than it looks this is so grossu but free things k
>>
And again. You removed me again, not just me this time but everyone. You did keep the man you claimed fucked you against your will, beat you when he lost your temper.

But never, ever, will you acknowledge that you trusted someone who supposedly abused you more than you could trust me while we were together.

You stupid fucking gay boy, I love you but I'm not willing to put up with your circumstances with him
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.