[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am almost done with my degree and will finally be able to move
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4
File: US-Map-Detailed-EPS[1].png (191 KB, 550x390) Image search: [Google]
US-Map-Detailed-EPS[1].png
191 KB, 550x390
I am almost done with my degree and will finally be able to move out of my parent's after graduation. Where should I go?

I want to live in a place that meets 3 criteria:
>climate must be warm year-round
>it must be politically left or moderate
>it must NOT be heavily populated by undesirables (ie. Hispanics)
>>
>>16746936
Austin, TX. Come with money.
>>
>>16746936
Dont be a fucking racist for one.
>>
>>16746936
central valley CA
>>
>>16746954
It's not just about racism. I can't speak Spanish at all, so I wouldn't be ables to get a job in a place overrun by Hispanics.
>>
>>16746972
Fair enough
>>
Hawaii (kidding)
>>
>>16747007
I had a good laugh, m8.
>fucking samoans
>>
File: hispanic.jpg (202 KB, 950x764) Image search: [Google]
hispanic.jpg
202 KB, 950x764
Politically left of center but with not very many Hispanics AND warm?

That leaves very few places. If you just want the city to be left of center, you're looking at college towns in the South East US.

If the whole state has to be blue, then Maryland or Deleware.
>>
Metro Atlanta is pretty damn nice if you live in the northern parts (southern parts are nigger killing fields). Even though it's in Georgia the people there are just about in the middle, but most of the minorities there are Asians and Indians.
>>
>>16747031
I know it's a tall order. That's why I made a thread about it. Thanks for the input.
>>
>>16747031
M8, I'm in Maryland now and there is 2' of snow left over from last week.
>>
>>16747117
Coastal Maryland, then.

OP, what kind of job are you looking for?
>>
>>16747126
4' on the coast, brotato. Whole thing and the Virginias are too far north for OP.
>>
File: USZoneMap.jpg (2 MB, 3000x2043) Image search: [Google]
USZoneMap.jpg
2 MB, 3000x2043
>>16747129
Don't tell him that, lol... It's warm 10.5 months of the year.
>>
>>16747157
10.5 =/= 12
>>
File: image20160120-14512-xad1c9.jpg (18 KB, 350x236) Image search: [Google]
image20160120-14512-xad1c9.jpg
18 KB, 350x236
>>16747168
Again, OP has a dream. We shouldn't crush it.

The fact is that the SE has got blacks, Hispanics and white Republicans, the SW is chock full of Hispanics and the rest of the country is cold sometimes. Counties and towns that don't have Hispanics, such as Loudoun County, VA or Charleston, SC are pricy.
>>
How about you get over your ridiculous racism first?
>>
>>16747198
Wow. Tumblr can you please either read the thread or leave?
>>
>>16747216
>useless tripfag telling people to leave

Even Pegasus is better than you
>>
>>16747251
Can you be any more new?
>>

pick one
>>
>>16747255
I'm new because you're a useless tripfag that tries to desperate hit on internet girls?
>>
>>16747261
Please, if you want to participate, respect board culture.
>>
>>16747276
This board has no culture, its just a bunch of tripfags and their posse giving meme advice like "Kill yourself" and begging for contact in the next thread

You're literally the most pathetic person on this board and you're not even funny
>>
>>16746936

These two prerequisites are incompatible.
>>
>>16747126
Nothing too specific. I went to business school, so maybe low-level management-type jobs.
>>
>>16747281
I'm sorry you don't enjoy this board's culture. Why don't you try another board, like >>>/lgbt/, or >>>/trash/?
>>
>>16747306
This board has no culture, its just a bunch of tripfags and their posse giving meme advice like "Kill yourself" and begging for contact in the next thread

You're literally the most pathetic person on this board and you're not even funny

How about you blog more about your failed relationships you loser
>>
>>16747310
Aw, how sweet, you're emulating 2010 /r9k1.0/'s triphobia culture, and even circumventing the historical ROBOT9000. Reminds me of home.
>>
>>16747251

I've never seen Pegasus not shitpost.

Trucker gives shitty advice, but the only time I see him shitposting is in troll threads.
>>
>>16747344
this isn't /r9k/ you fucking retard

I hope you get crashed into and die
>>
>>16747352
So its okay when the faggot you worship shitposts

Like I said, nothing but tripfags and their delusional posse
>>
>>16747353
Some day, when you learn some manners and understand all the words I used in my post, I hope you'll come back and say "you're welcome" in return for me thanking you.
>>
>>16747368
Do you use manners when you tell people kill themselves? You're very mature

Probably why you could only figure out how to drive a truck for a living instead of anything that involved any amount of cognitive rigor
>>
>>16747373
It's so cute when my posse interacts with me while they masturbate.
>>
>>16747360

Yes, it is okay to shitpost in obvious shit threads.

This is the way it has always been. Maybe you should leave /adv/ if you don't like it here.
>>
>>16747377
So your rebuttal is to spam

tripfags are all the same
>>
>>16747386
Or they can leave since they're the ones shitposting
>>
>>16746972
don't go to California or New Mexico
>>
>>16747395

Not going to happen.

The day that /adv/ was created it became a shitfest. If you didn't know that then you probably just don't come here very often, and if that is the case and you don't like it here then you should leave.
>>
>>16747377
i hope you get mutilated in a car wreck and forced to find a partner through your godawful personality alone
>>
>>16747418
Finally, an anon that understands board culture.
>>
>>16747418
put your trip back on

If you can't follow the rules then YOU leave
>>
>>16747427

Accusing people of samefagging... the last resort.

You're done.
>>
>>16747421
I understand what a pathetic loser you are

Unlike other people I know deep down it hurts to know that people used you and everyone knows how particularly useless and unattractive you really are because your boring formulaic lifestyle of begging for girls on the internet is repulsive and frankly sad
>>
>>16747438
M8, I've been here too long for your shitposting to get to me. If you're done pounding your chest I suggest you leave and stop embarrassing yourself by projecting on me.
>>
>>16747451
Its not projecting, nice meme response

I know for a fact your life is pathetic because are so sad you can't even refute that you beg for girls attention online and you blog about your stupid life

Good job not forcing the NEET threads anymore, I was responsible for killing them by the way
>>
>>16747454
What are you even doing here? You've done nothing but shit up this fine OP's xenophobic fantasy thread. What are you hoping to achieve?
>>
>>16747463
Nice deflection

Do you have a pathological issue with addressing your own issues? You're actually more pathetic than anyone I've ever seen
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.