[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get a girlfriend with big boobies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
How do I get a girlfriend with big boobies?
>>
D-cup preferred but will go bigger as long as she isn't fat
>>
>>16746757
Pay for them.
>>
>>16746780
Ahhhhh no. Naturals only
>>
>>16746757
flirt with big titted women, then ask them out.
>>
>>16746787
Buy a woman then.
>>
>>16746757
Realize that a lot of guys like thin girls with big breasts. Be more attractive than them.
Get a nice body, dress well, work on your personality, have your shit together, be interesting.
>>
>>16746791
Basic but I'll try.

>>16746799
Well alright but that'll take some time
>>
>>16746808
Well, why should a girl settle for someone who isn't her best choice?
If there's someone more attractive than you, more interesting than you, that can offer her more than you in general in terms of lifestyle, why should she settle for you?
>>
I'm married and my wife's about a B cup but I like F or so

What would be worse, trying to get her to get implants or cheating/going to a hooker?
>>
Just get a girl with b or c cups and impregnate her. My bff swears that my breasts where as big as watermelons when i was breastfeeding...
>>
>>16747609
Don't they completely deflate after that?

My wife says her mother just has saggy skin where her breasts used to be because of having children
>>
Put her on birth control
>>
>>16747621
Hard to tell. My sister has a cups and after 2 kids they really are just empty skin. My mother has c cups and after 3 kida and being 50 they are still surprisingly full. I have e cups and after one kid they jist returned to the prior stage. Granted, they aren't as perky as a teenager with b cups but breasfeeding didn't ruin them.
>>
>>16747629

does it matter which kind?
>>
>>16747739
Hormonal ofc
>>
>>16747677
>after 2 kids they really are just empty skin
Is it ok to expect your wife to fix that?

I dunno if I could stick around after that
>>
>>16747621
My sister went up a cup size to c's and stayed there after having kids.
>>
>>16747778
You sound like a keeper.

Troll thread confirmed.
>>
>>16747778
expect is a big word. if you pay for it and she feels bad about them, why not. my sister is planning on getting them fixed cause it makes her really insecure.
>>
>>16747813
even after stopping to breastfeed?
>>
>>16747816
I'm not OP
>>
>>16747833
Yeah, her cup size just never went back down. She was a b and went to a c. They still look really nice too. Apparently our mom was the exact same way. Not sure how normal that is though.
>>
>>16747739
Yaz or any popular birth control pill. Hormonal ones
>>
>>16747885
well, my boobs greaw after breastfeeding too. but i'd say it's mainly because i also packed on a few pounds.
>>
>>16747911
She gained baby weight, but she got rid of it all about a year after her last kid. The boobs stayed though.
>>
>>16747939
Neat
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.