[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get over being flat-chested? Why is biology so cruel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8
File: 1419936694283.jpg (63 KB, 500x420) Image search: [Google]
1419936694283.jpg
63 KB, 500x420
How do I get over being flat-chested? Why is biology so cruel?
>>
>>16745788
Find guys like me that like flat-chested girls
>>
>>16745788
Enjoy it. I wish I was flat chested. Even after surgery I'm going to have ugly scars
>>
>>16745791
I thought you were gay. Fucking shitposter.
>>
>>16745788
My ex girlfriend had small boobs and I loved them. Don't be too hard on yourself.
>>
>>16745800
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWdD206eSv0
>>
>>16745788
Fellow flat chested femanon. Just learn to love it, it's better than having later life sag and reduces % chance of breast cancer
>more than a handful is a waste etc etc
>>
File: 1444867008196.gif (4 MB, 472x346) Image search: [Google]
1444867008196.gif
4 MB, 472x346
Accept that most natural body types have some level of appeal to some. Even if your breasts are small, they're still sensitive and men can still enjoy that. Also, you can work on other aspects of your physical appearance such as your butt and legs, and overall muscle tone, that some other girls neglect.

Also, in case you've ever heard of 'Loli', you can fit in well to that with that sort of fashion. My last girlfriend was like that with physical shape and fashion and I loved it, because she knew how to dress cute.

Unless you're male, in which case, I don't know man. Sometimes we just wanna crossdress every once in a while.
>>
It's better to be flat chested than to get fake boobs. Your nipples are probably hyper sensitive! I used to date a girl that was flat and I loved it! It was so hot when she went out bra-less ;)
>>
My wife has small boobs. Love her to death.

Don't worry about it.
I suppose race might play a role in it though. What race are you?

If you say Asian, you're golden. You'll do great, tits aren't even a thing don't worry about it.
If you're white, you'll be fine. It's cute and adorable.
If you're black..lol I can't help you there.
>>
>>16745788
Big boobs can be nice but no one who's pretty would become not pretty if they're boobs shrank.
>>
>>16745819
*their dammit
>>
>>16745788
How do I get over not being able to get an errection that lasts? Why is biology so cruel?
>>
>>16745824
Stop jerking off with an iron grip you nitwit. That's literally all.
>>
Heh I have double d's and I am envious of you flat cheated people. Double d's are actually gross unless posing properly.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1453078845317.jpg (6 KB, 233x188) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1453078845317.jpg
6 KB, 233x188
>>16745800
>>
How come most females are so focused on their breasts size?

No matter the size, you know most guys don't give a shit and would love to see them eitherway.

or is it more like the grass is greener on the otherside?
>>
>>16745853
White women wanrt black cock. niggers like big titays.it's that simpl man
>>
File: 1452902396388.jpg (75 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
1452902396388.jpg
75 KB, 600x750
>>16745853
Breast size doesn't matter

The position of the nipples, perkiness, color of nipple (pink master race), breast shape, and minimal showing veins on average small breasts look the best because they aren't saggy veiny udders

t. Artist
>>
File: 1440422742229.jpg (140 KB, 668x891) Image search: [Google]
1440422742229.jpg
140 KB, 668x891
flat chested is best chested. I've dated a lot of women and I can say without hesitation that big titty women, while fine, are clearly inferior to the sexy petite ones, and you always run the risk of unclasping a bra to gross, saggy, stretchmarked boobs that are of uneven size.

Meanwhile small, pert tits are always an A+

>but I still wouldn't date you because you're deeply insecure and that's so much worse than any sort of breast size preference
>>
>>16745857
That's actually the best explanation for it I've ever heard.

>>16745865 Difference between insecurity and shyness? Is there one? And if there is, what is it?
>>
>>16745871

Insecurity about something is what causes shyness. People aren't shy unless they have a reason to be worried about being around others.
>>
>>16745838
I didn't fix itself after 4 months so i doubt it.
>>
>>16745871
Shyness and insecurity are interrelated terms. Perhaps you're thinking of the word "reserved", which doesn't necessarily suggest an underlying cause.

And yes, you're insecure. Nobody who is secure in their own body image posts something like "How do I get over being flat-chested? Why is biology so cruel?"
>>
>>16745894

Your mental state going into sex, and about sex, has a lot to do with it as well. Usually the pressure of forcing yourself to maintain an iron erection is what makes it die - you're not trying to focus on enjoying the sex or the foreplay, you're just telling yourself to get hard and stay hard. So there's nothing else going on in your brain to keep it aroused.

Relax, and enjoy.
>>
Flat > Cowtits though

The latter are lumps of fat

With a flat chest, your lover will be closer to your heart when you cuddle
>>
Having a flat chest is way more comfy. We can even sleep on our stomach if we want to! Certain types of blouses and tops tend to look better on us as well.
>>
I like having big tits just fine, I guess, but I'd just as sooner take smaller tits if I could.

Here's some advantages that you have and I'll never enjoy:
>being able to not wear a bra at home without discomfort
>being able to wear cute bras
>being able to lie on your stomach
>being able to wear v-neck shirts (or shirts with any kind of neckline) without looking like a slut
>not having people assume your tits are fake
>being able to wear bikinis without worrying about your tits falling out

.. and many more!

In general, just enjoy the body you have and don't worry about your tits. Men love tits. Some prefer big tits or small tits but if they're interested in a girl it doesn't matter what size of tits they have as long as she has tits. Tits of any size are welcome in a man's hand/mouth.
>>
>>16745788
You think you have it rought. Try having an average size penis. You have no idea what pain is.
>>
Love yourself, you are one of Gods beautiful creations. Besides many guys like girls with your shape.
>>
>>16745800
Remember to filter the tripfags via the settings option at the bottom of the page.
>>
>>16745788
Hey A-cup, shut the fuck up. Nobody cares.
>>
>>16745952
Can we look at what you have?
>>
>>16745853

>How come most females are so focused on their breasts size?

How come most guys are so focused on d size? Same thing.
>>
>>16746163
>significant percentage of men prefer petite breasts over cows
>zero women prefer small dicks over large ones

there's a difference though.

(I attribute it to women being crazy)
>>
A lot of guys like flat chested women.
I prefer petite and smaller myself. Much more fun
>>
>>16746171

x-x right, yeah there is a difference.
>>
File: this guy.jpg (24 KB, 384x500) Image search: [Google]
this guy.jpg
24 KB, 384x500
Girls; would you date this guy if he had a bad personality
>>
>>16745788
Find a bf with a small dick.
Then you both can whine about biology.

(Small dick here, before anyone gets in a tizzy)
>>
>>16746397
What's a personality?
>>
>>16745956
>Average

Fucker, you people are lucky to have that.

4.5 inches fully erect, I gotta work hard to be acceptable.
>>
File: lachowski.jpg (22 KB, 400x242) Image search: [Google]
lachowski.jpg
22 KB, 400x242
Girls; would you date this guy even if he had severe autism?
>>
File: makoto.gif (971 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
makoto.gif
971 KB, 500x281
>>16746451
>tfw 7 inch penis and abstinent

Sex disturbs force powers
>>
>>16745800
He is.

I always roast him in every thread.
>>
>>16746587
Too bad it never works
Keep posting filter instructions though autism lad
>>
>>16746578
Tell me how that works out, oh dark lord.
>>
>>16745788
Enjoy having the marathon runners of tits. F cups look like shit by 25, but B cups are fucking nice well into a woman's 50's.

Also, ey gurl ;^)
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.