[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucking give up. I really do. I'm pretty fit. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 3
File: me2.jpg (337 KB, 1008x1158) Image search: [Google]
me2.jpg
337 KB, 1008x1158
I fucking give up. I really do.

I'm pretty fit. I'm a good conversationalist. I am a good listener. I have a good sense of humour.

But I am just not attractive enough to make the cut.

Dating wise, I have to be "interesting." OH, what the fuck do I do? Apparently working two minimum wage jobs isn't enough. Apparently working out, wanting to be a personal trainer, doing martial arts just isn't interesting enough.

I am done. If women happily swipe left on me and happily ignore my messages, or lose interest in me, then it's time to adapt to being some beta male who will most likely die alone.

I'm fed up. One day I will have made my dream of working in a business law firm as a lawyer, and I will be in my 30's and women can go kiss my ass, because I will live and die a fucking bachelor. Fuck marriage, fuck commitment, fuck honesty and fuck loyalty. Fuck kids too. Fuck family.

Sorry, I just needed to get that off my chest. Pic related. It's me. Feed my validation, or mock me. I don't care which.
>>
OP, you're on the right track but you seem a little entitled. Women are not YOURS no matter who you are or what you do, sorry dude.

Now once you get past those two minimum wage jobs, are in your 30's, and own a business or law firm then you will be rolling in pussy. That's the secret! Not giving a fuck about them and being successful! It drives them crazy to see a man like you unattended. You just have to show them you don't need a woman in your life.

The man who best gets along with women, best gets along without them.
>>
>>16744020
Tell us your routine with women so we can figure out a plan to get you laid.
>>
>>16744027
Entitled? Just a little?

I refuse to believe women soak up to men with cash like a magnet. And if they do they'll be sorely disappointed when I see through their bull shit.

Literally the only reason girls even are with men to begin with. All they want is something that fulfills their agenda. Fucking hell. No one wants to "get" me. No one wants to be with "me." They just want the benefits that come with me.

I redpilled myself hardcore and I am literally fucking pissed.
>>
>>16744038
My routine with women?

I just go online. I don't talk to women outside. And I usually make small talk and gradually get into conversations. I flirt casually and see their response. Flirting in person though is something I cannot do.
>>
>>16744020
I think your problem is that you look like a cunt. Sorry.
>>
>Fuck kids too

Not great advice if you wanna stay out of jail.

I feel you though, OP. Assuming you're using tinder, I think a huge percentage of the girls there are just doing it for an ego boost. They have no desire to meet up with anyone less than Chad.

You are right to give up on it, but don't be angry. This is just the way things are.
>>
>>16744020
>But I am just not attractive enough to make the cut.
That is unlikely. Looks matter, but they don't carry the same weight with women that they do with men. You've got to be pretty badly deformed or disfigured before looks alone would render you undateable, and if that picture is of you, then you are not at that stage.

>Dating wise, I have to be "interesting". OH what the fuck do I do?
More interests. You don't have to replace your existong interests, but the set you currently list are all too closely related, and easily mistaken for the same thing. Gym rats are a dime a dozen, but gym-rat film buffs who study old Norse history in their spare time? That's interesting. It's our combinations of interests, not the interests themselves, that make us compelling or not. Monomania scares women.

Hell; gym rats who study law can be pretty darned interesting. Why did you not list this among your primary interests? I had to read your post three times before I even caught it. Get this up into your interests section; that will likely help you.
>>
>I just needed to get that off my chest
We have a fucking 24/7 thread for that.
>>
>>16744052
>I just go online. I don't talk to women outside.
Big mistake, man. It's hard to describe just how mich higher the success rate is in person: 5-10 rejections per success in person sounds like a lot, I know. But online it's more like hundreds, or even thousands, of rejections per success: you're just not aware of most of them.

>Flirting in person though is something I cannot do.
Learn.
>>
>>16744427
Couldn't agree more.
>>
>>16744052
Lol that's your problem. There are only stupid sluts looking for a date online. If you want a woman to want "you" then find a woman who's already successful without a man. There are plenty, you're just not looking in the right places. It's like looking for gold in a pool of shit, of course you're not going to find any.
>>
>>16744427
Yeah, if you want to meet women online the only good way is through dating sites or apps. Success rate there is probably higher than anywhere because a lot of them match you with girls that are at least single and somewhat interested in you. But be sure to talk for a relatively long while to avoid all sorts of nutcases.

>>16744453
I don't know which jungle you came from but here in civilized northern Europe it's pretty normal for women and men to look for dates online. This includes all sorts of girls from sluts to really shy cuties.
>>
>>16744472
Everyone knows dating apps are almost only for one night stands, which is why people judge on apparences first and foremost. Also I'm from Paris so you're probably living in a jungle more than me
>>
>bla bla bla women cash muh job

negro pls. i'm broke as fuck and its never been a problem.
>>
>>16744613
>paris
>accusing anyone else of living in a jungle
>>
I don't see what you're bitching about. You don't look ugly. I look way worse than you and even I was able to score a 9/10 Latina beauty that loved me unconditionally (until I turned into a dick for a little while and she went off and fucked some guy and now our relationship is all fucked up).

If you're using Tinder or something, what did you expect? Those girls are just whores who are horny and want cock.

Quit your bitching, OP. There are guys out there way less endowed then you (again, like me, and I'm not even fit). You can easily get a nice, good girl that's at least an 8/10 just with your personality, being confident, and being funny. Sluts will fuck you because you're hot or have money. Girls who are worth it will fuck you when they realize what a great guy you are.

Of course, that only works if you have a genuinely good personality, and if women are really this put off by you then you're probably just an asshole.
>>
>>16744020
You got a real fucking punchable face there, OP.

Maybe that's your problem.
>>
You're honestly very attractive in my opinion. Stop going online and use those looks to get girls in person. You seem interesting enough, just go outside damnit!
>>
File: Online dating.jpg (1 MB, 1279x2679) Image search: [Google]
Online dating.jpg
1 MB, 1279x2679
>>16744027
>Le entitled meme
Is this the new "you're insecure"?
>>
File: RevQ2KL[1].png (966 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
RevQ2KL[1].png
966 KB, 640x1136
>>16744672
My ex left me because she couldn't fall in love with me, because we didn't click, and because we communicated on different wave lengths.

And I think it's bull shit. I was told I was physically attractive by her, which is hardly believable at this point, but I've conducted some online research. Made a profile perfectly similar to my with a different picture.

I used pic related and I have way more views on that profile than on my real profile. I also get better fucking responses from women. Literally NOTHING else is different on my profile.

People are shallow and superficial on some level. And whether it's online or in person, I'm really not a fan of working myself up emotionally for someone who a more attractive guy could just simply talk to without having to put effort.

Literally am a dick on this profile. I make fun of girl's interests on reddit, and other goals and life ambitions, and they just give him numbers and snapchats effortlessly.

Me however? I had some girl blatantly admit saying, "To be honest, at first glance you look more as friendship material to me."
>>
>being some beta male who will most likely die alone
>women can go kiss my ass, because I will live and die a fucking bachelor
>Fuck marriage, fuck commitment, fuck honesty and fuck loyalty. Fuck kids too. Fuck family.
Women have a radar for guys with a shitty and defeatist attitudes like yours and it's the biggest turn-off. They can read into it very easily no matter how hard you try to hard it.

>Apparently working out, wanting to be a personal trainer, doing martial arts just isn't interesting enough.
Your mistake is doing does things for the sake of being interesting to women, instead of doing it out of personal interest and for pleasure.
>>
>>16744726
Nah bro, that's your perception of me. And if that is how I come off to you, then you've got bigger problems than telling some anon on an imageboard how there's a problem with him and not the dating culture in general.

Listen, those are my interests. I do those things because I like those things. Fuck off.

And me being a defeatist? Nah bro, I don't look for pity at women, but I've had the final nail in the coffin and I'm just done. Also, women can't smell for shit, okay. They paint a pretty picture of their ideal man in their minds and set themselves up with an expectation where 9/10 they'll always be disappointed. And when they do get that 1 in 10 man that fits their description they turn a blind eye on all of his bad qualities until they break up 8, 10, 14 some months later and she complains about all of his bad qualities there.

So. Fuck women. Well, not literally. But they can go suck on their chad dicks and ass fuck it for all I care.
>>
>>16744020
>Dating wise, I have to be "interesting." OH, what the fuck do I do? Apparently working two minimum wage jobs isn't enough. Apparently working out, wanting to be a personal trainer, doing martial arts just isn't interesting enough.
That's because none of these things are stuff which you can offer women. You don't add substance to a girlfriend's life while you're at work.
>>
>>16744726
this

Your attitude is fucking terrible. Like if I didn't have a picture of you to look at I'd assume you were a fat NEET kv neckbeard from /r9k/. That's what you look like on the inside.
>>
>>16744762
>if I wasn't show a picture of some guy
FTFY
>>
>>16744762
Bitch you don't know what my attitude is. Get off that high hose of yours.

My attitude is better on days where bullshit like this doesn't greatly affect me. All my coworkers like me. I just choose to openly admit how I feel on the internet, because anonymous. Can't handle that? I suggest you go to /mlp/ and pick up a new hobby. Sounds more like your style.
>>
>>16744020
Your dating the wrong kind of ladies go after the ones in the gym that work out and have similar interests that you do. Also you need to be aggressive in conversation's not dominating but definitely aggressive to say "hey I like your picture and I think you are good looking I would like to get to know you" and talk back and forth from there. It lets them know you are interested and if they deny you they will come back from the dead when things do not work out dating wise.
>>
>>16744020

I bet you're 5'7

kek
>>
>>16744780
I'm 5'10

But even if I was 5'7, you think I'd give a damn? I've dated girls taller than me. Can you say you've tasted the pussy of a 6 foot chick?
>>
>Apparently working two minimum wage jobs isn't enough.
No, it shows that
>1. You won't have time for them
>2. You're poor
>3. You (might be) uneducted and lack ambition
>Apparently working out, wanting to be a personal trainer, doing martial arts just isn't interesting enough.
None of those hobbies are remotely interesting to me. Sounds like you have no real personality and are trying to compensate by having a good body.

>
I just go online. I don't talk to women outside. And I usually make small talk and gradually get into conversations. I flirt casually and see their response. Flirting in person though is something I cannot do.
Online dating works sometimes, but it should be used in addition to regular flirting, not as a replacement. And if you can't flirt, how can you call yourself a good conversationalist? How do you expect to get anywhere with a girl once you've managed to get a date with her? Flirting is important.

>Literally the only reason girls even are with men to begin with. All they want is something that fulfills their agenda. Fucking hell. No one wants to "get" me. No one wants to be with "me." They just want the benefits that come with me.
Yeah your shitty attitude makes you completely undateable.
>>
>>16744775
The word you are looking for bro is "assertive."

Yeah. I am pretty fucking assertive. I don't change the way I send messages to women.

Refer to this post
>>16744699

And I'm not great at going up to women in person and having conversations in person. I feel 1000x more pressure in person than online, because at least online if they don't like you, you can easily move on to the next girl.

In person, if you pick up that they want you to leave them alone, then you have to accept that and put up with it until the next time you see a girl you like.

The closest thing I could relate this to is door to door sales, where you knock on houses expecting rejection and you just don't know which house will give you a deal.
>>
>>16744788
Lol look at you, a master profile-er. Aren't you cute.

I have two jobs, possibly 3 in the future, because I want money, because I want to go to university and law school. Kiss my ass, you don't know me. And I suggest you other faggots quit judging me over shit you don't know about regarding me.

And see, it's faggotry like this that is unacceptable. I definitely have free time because I know how to manage it. I go to the gym because it makes me feel good. A good looking body is only a byproduct. I get a shit ton of anxiety and depression and shit that working out relieves me of stress. I used to do martial arts so it's just my lifestyle to be active. I also like to be healthy.

Flirting in person is different than online.

>hurr durr shitty attitude

Go suck a dick.
>>
Well OP I'm sure you already know you're an asshole from all of the other responses.

I don't know why you think anything you listed is even remotely interesting. The first thing you mention is having two minimum wage jobs. Wtf is so good about having a minimum wage job? Okay, you also work out. Good for you. That isn't interesting, that's just a basic habit people need to look good and stay in shape. Your other hobbies and interests are fine, but honestly you don't sound like you have anything interesting to say. I certainly wouldn't feel encouraged to converse with you anyways.

Have fun dying bitter and alone.
>>
>>16744020

Threads going off the rails with the profiling shit and such, so, just my 2 cents: Stop caring so much. Your post is basically a list of things you've checked hoping that, after the last "desirable trait", women swarmed you with love.

Get your head on your on life and start talking to people IRL.
>>
>>16744802

>I have two jobs, possibly 3 in the future, because I want money, because I want to go to university and law school. Kiss my ass, you don't know me. And I suggest you other faggots quit judging me over shit you don't know about regarding me.
Yes, but you said you only talk to girls online. So how could you possibly expect a girl reading your profile to know that?

>And see, it's faggotry like this that is unacceptable. I definitely have free time because I know how to manage it.
Again, how could a person reading your profile possibly know. And I still doubt it.

>I go to the gym because it makes me feel good. A good looking body is only a byproduct.
Sure, but it's also boring as fuck

>I get a shit ton of anxiety and depression and shit that working out relieves me of stress.
Also a red flag

>I used to do martial arts so it's just my lifestyle to be active. I also like to be healthy.
Sure. Still boring as fuck. There's nothing to talk about.

>Flirting in person is different than online.
And flirting is extremely important to know
>hurr durr shitty attitude

Go suck a dick.
>>
>>16744831
The checklist mentality isn't terribly inaccurate as long as it's done realistically. As you said, it should be about a person getting on with their own life. But if he lists the top 20 things he wants to make his life amazing, by the time he ticks off #20 he probably would be swarmed with women. He's just made an awful list.
>>
>>16744838

True enough. It just seems to me that OP is frustrated because he's not getting into any relationships even though he's "met all the requirements for the job".
>>
>>16744020
OP looks like some actor but I can't quite place it.
>>
>>16744835
>boring
>boring
>how do they know that on profile?
>hurr durr

Okay first of all fuck you. Other people's interests are not mine to judge. Boring? The fuck is that? You want to know what's a boring interest? Reading. Fucking reading and nothing else. And here, let me just wait for you to rev up your engines and list me 10 different reasons why reading isn't boring. Kiss my ass.

You're some entitled anon aren't you? I am managing my own shit. Everyone has their own red flags. It's how they choose to deal with it that is the MAJOR red flag you dumb cunt.

>>16744858
And nah. I've gotten into relationships. I'm just tired of the bull shit.
>>
>>16744043
It's not bullshit. Don't make the mistake of thinking that women are attracted to men with money for superficial reasons. For most of them it's not a conscious thing, they're just attracted to successful men. Much in the same way that men are attracted to women with good reproductive qualities, women are attracted to men that appear able to provide for families.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself. Self pity is probably the single least attractive quality in anyone, and both men and women can smell it a mile away.
>>
Well OP, if you give up now then you stop being useful to other people despite not getting what you want.
>>
>>16744900
I can smell your mother a mile away.
>>
my bf is overweight and has a round face. god i love to squeeze and suffocate him with love. the ugliest guys i know get girls too.
you're not ugly. stfu
>>
>>16744043
>redpilled
that's why you'll be lonely. Funny thing is men have as much of an agenda than women. redpill is fueled by misogyny, and bitterness.
>>
>Other people's interests are not mine to judge. Boring? The fuck is that? You want to know what's a boring interest? Reading. Fucking reading and nothing else. And here, let me just wait for you to rev up your engines and list me 10 different reasons why reading isn't boring. Kiss my ass.
I like how you start of by saying you don't judge anyone and then proceed to judge people. I suppose I should be flattered you think I read a lot though.

>You're some entitled anon aren't you?
Entitled in what way?

>I am managing my own shit.
I can see that by how you're absolutely losing your shit over random comments on a chinese cartoon forum
>>
>>16744635
this. I fell in love with a nearly homeless boy ;-;
>>
>>16744699
girls get told that shit too
>>
>>16744936
troll spotted
>>
>>16744922
Fucking classic, bro
>>
>>16744972
Yeah, if he wanted to be a faggot,
>>
>>16744020
OP you're not bad looking or anything, I just think you're looking in the wrong place, online dating is rough because people are looking for trophy husbands/wives, try going to bars and such, your chances are always better in person
Sincerely, someone who 's been in your shoes
>>
>>16744020
Another /r9k/ rerun?
>>
>>16744020
you're not bad looking. sometimes this shit takes time. you already have looks, ambitions, and hobbies. I don't want to say "fix your personality" because it's probably not broken, just doesn't happen to be what the people around you are looking for right now. there is no "cut" actually; there are just different people moving in and out of relationships and in and out of each other's lives. nobody gets together and decides "this person is good enough, sandra, go put yourself in his life so he can ask you out" but I will say that sometimes it sure as hell feels exactly like that.

personally I found what worked the best for me was just focusing on figuring out who I was personality-wise (as opposed to career-wise or recreation-wise), figuring out who I wanted to be, and then trying to close that gap. that takes a long time, usually years. learning self-acceptance is the hardest part, so if you have trouble accepting any part of yourself, you should start there and be patient. but as you go, you will attract friends and women who are more like what you want. and that part will probably not take years. if you find yourself growing out of your friendships every few years, you are on the right track.

OP I was 35 before I found someone. it took a long time, and I had a lot of "fuck it I give up" moments like you. some of them lasted years and it was actually pretty liberating - one less thing to worry about for the time being. and honestly if we'd got together when we were 25, it wouldn't have worked because neither of us were ready.

I hate to sound like a mystical hippie faggot but sometimes these things have to happen on their own time table. in the meantime, keep working on loving yourself so when you do meet someone, you are better able to love them too. good luck man.
>>
>>16744889
>Reading
>boring
How small is your brain, peanut sized? You seem like a typical jock, not heart, no brain, no sense of humour. Wouldn't date. My current fiance earns no more than I do, and is not that much fit, but I like him for all those qualities that you seem to not have.
>>
OP you're kind of a faggot desu. You don't sound like someone I could even stand to hang out with, let alone comprehend how a girl would want to. Stop blaming others on your lack of success. It gets you nowhere. If girls aren't attracted to you it is YOUR fault. Even if you look like a clenched asshole you could still date some decent women, and you're blessed with being moderately attractive. Focus on bettering yourself and fix that God awful "boo-hoo nobody loves me" personality. Nobody gives a flying fuck about you. I'm dating a solid 9/10 right now (10/10 to me but she fills a niche) and I wouldn't have her if it wasn't for me working hard to be a phenomenal human being first. I do charity work. I have my ambitions and goals and I'm willing to kill a man if he decided to stop me. I have money which I have earned. I have 2 nice cars I have earned. I earned my girlfriend's admiration; I didn't just get it for being attractive. Yeah, 9/10 guys get laid easily but they have a hard time keeping a relationship, because a lot of girls just like them for their looks and don't care about who they are. Become the man you would see a girl falling in love with, because she certainly won't make you that way.

Also stereotypical advice, but love yourself before you can love someone else.
>>
>>16745087
If you think I was being serious you're kind of what's wrong with the world. I was using it as an example for someone saying working out is boring.
>>
>>16745147
I'm in no way interested in a relationship. But thanks for the advice.

>>16745069
Sir I will legit print out your post and frame it. Thank you. I needed this advice.
>>
>wanting to be a personal trainer, doing martial arts just isn't interesting enough.
those are actually defects.
>>
Damn, anons are going HARD on op. Even though I hate the whole "red-pilled" bullshit and how fucking miserable and sad and FALSE their attitude is (past some very, very mild truths like how being your own guy, successful, and respecting yourself will get you ahead with people.. which is true for everyone lol) I could understand why you're feeling resentful and angry.
People, in general, are shallow. That's understandable as well, but it's sad.
There's not as much of an outlet for women who feel like you do (we're told "hurr durr be hot and life is easY!" or "just go talk to guys it's easy!" which is sad and unhelpful for a multitude of reasons and caused me to feel lonely and inept growing up.
Maybe you're feeling depressed? That on top of being TOLD that the other group (women) are evil/only want one thing... of course you'll feel like this.
People are mostly out for themselves, but remember you are too. Hanging out with boring people puts us to SLEEEEEP.
I'm still trying to find out how to become less bitter and helpless myself.
>>
>>16744699
>>16744020

That aint the same person right?
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.