[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Over the last 5 years meet 2 or 3 decent females in the dozens
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 1409440472863.jpg (423 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1409440472863.jpg
423 KB, 1280x720
>Over the last 5 years meet 2 or 3 decent females in the dozens I've come into contact with/befriended
>Only 1 of them I saw as a romantic option
>Long story short I was all wrong about her and she's into one night stands
So I've more or less given up on finding "love", that shit's a fairytale. I've always been disgusted by hookup shit, for women it came off as trashy and I could never bring myself to use a person to get myself off, but I've pretty much given up. Even the best girl I've met in half a decade turned out to be doing this so why not anymore? Might as well adapt to this kind of culture, I don't want kids anyways. Is it wrong for me to think that? I mean at my core it feels wrong to just use people to get off but hey the girl I liked is still obsessed with the tinder faggot she met who hit it, quit it, and ignores her so why not? I'm pretty salty, I won't lie, but I've lost hope in females. How do I into hookup/FWB culture? Just fuck my moral up, senpai.
>>
File: 788332078_441855.gif (919 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
788332078_441855.gif
919 KB, 400x400
>>16743812
Women aren't compassionate creatures

They'll lie to your face and say they love you in the same breath

>Wow Pegasus N-Not all women!

I could make a list of all the women have lied to me and thought they were smarter than me
>>
>>16743812
>I could never bring myself to use a person to get myself off
You sure you're not gay?
>>
>>16743819

And that list will be long.

>like five different names
>>
File: 1406233900152.png (311 KB, 645x633) Image search: [Google]
1406233900152.png
311 KB, 645x633
>>16743819
I don't think ALL women are bad. Like I said I can count them on my hand but they're married to friends or not my type but good people. It's just with me not looking like a Chad and the small number of genuinely good females, the odds are more than against me, they're laughing at me. It won't happen and pretending it would is delusion.
>>16743821
I fucking wish, that would solve EVERYTHING. But I'm not attracted to dudes.
>>
>>16743826
Ericka, Emma, Emily, Erin, Elise, Rose, Isabella, Lan, Diana, Stacey, Sarah, Nhu, Marissia, Chelsea, Lorraine, Danielle, Téa, Amanda, Lari, Arianna, Crystal
>>
>>16743838

Wow, 21 names! That's like every woman who ever lived!
>>
>>16743852
I was a nice person before I met them
>>
File: Isabelle_confuse.jpg (123 KB, 700x1000) Image search: [Google]
Isabelle_confuse.jpg
123 KB, 700x1000
Not getting advice, am I?
>>
>>16743857
Protip; if you want advice on this board pretend to be a girl
>>
>>16743857

>if you want advice, don't take it from Pegasus. Girls ruined his life, forever.
>>
>>16743861
They didn't ruin it
It was an enlightening experience to determine how worthless and replaceable they are

They're barely human
>>
File: Frog_Chilling.jpg (93 KB, 768x941) Image search: [Google]
Frog_Chilling.jpg
93 KB, 768x941
>>16743860
>>16743861
Well this isn't helping either. I don't want a female hate thread, I just wanted some introspection on the decision and how to go about living with it should I decide it.
>>
>>16743888
It wasn't my intention to help
>>
>>16743891
>Tripfag doesn't help anyone
I'll alert the media
>>
>>16743888

I don't think you want to get into the FWB/Hook-up culture if you're coming away from the traditional dating scene like this. You sounded like you wanted a relationship that could mean something instead of empty pussy slamming.

Yeah, sounds fun, but it's really not all it's cracked up to be. Sex really isn't the end all, be all that human nature aspires to attain. It's something that can be immensely important in the lighting of a meaningful relationship, or it can be as casual as making breakfast.

The "I give up" approach is usually best. Not putting women on a pedestal and treating them like goddesses on earth is usually the best mindset to have to meet, get to know, and attract ladies. They're people, just like you.
>>
>>16743916
>women are people

Thanks I needed the laugh
>>
>>16743891

Then why are you here?
>>
>>16743916
>You sounded like you wanted a relationship that could mean something instead of empty pussy slamming.
It's not like I didn't or don't. It's just jesus fuck do women suck most of the time. I'm not an introvert cuck and in the jobs I've worked and through high school at the time I've had time to befriend or talk to or whatever with women and they always find some way to fuck you over or try to take advantage of you in some way. Or sometimes they don't and it turns out they're just like all the other girls and only care about looks and if you have a good looking face and body you can get away with anything. It's sickening.
>Sex really isn't the end all, be all that human nature aspires to attain
Oh I know, I have hobbies and ambitions, but I also don't fap (inb4 I get shit for this I have my reasons) and besides that sex is pretty great. Would I like to get it from someone I'm in a committed relationship with and have feelings for, definitely no doubt but again, this isn't a cartoon, that shit isn't gonna happen for me. Mainly because I'm not super gorgeous. I feel like maybe I was wrong for holding sex to a standard seeing how no one else seems to.
>Not putting women on a pedestal
Nah I stopped that in middle school. I just kind of held them to a standard of being a genuinely not shitty person. It really just sucks how many of them fail that standard so hard. I mean I have a group of really good friends, we grew up and went to school in the same area, why is it that they can be loyal and genuine but the women I associate with can't even muster that for the most part? My problem isn't that I put them on goddess status, it's that I put them to the same standards as the dudes I deal with.

A appreciate the advice, don't get me wrong, I'm actually grateful to be getting useful input.
>>
>>16743959

The thing that's funny is that you can replace every instance of feminine gender with male, and it still retains the same value.

It's hard to meet new people. Not because the actual act of meeting people is difficult, but because it's hard to find people whom you can spend time with and open up to without fear of being labeled or rejected or seen as strange or weird. Everyone's weird. Everyone's strange. Everyone wants things in this life and goes about different ways they think are correct to obtain them. And your friends from high school are the way they are, with each other, because you grew up and were close to one another in similar circumstances and banded together. So they will be similar to you. Problem is, we all grow up with different circumstances that can drastically change us depending on how we decided to react. People also react differently to things based on how they perceive you, their mood... there's a million factors, too numerous to list.

I'm right there with you, though. I've done and been through all the things you've mentioned. I've had a few relationships, one of them serious, and even that ended poorly because she was so materialistic that it was bankrupting her, even when she had no money to speak of, and she recognized her spending habits as a method to fill a hole in her life - that didn't work. And yet she did it anyway. $2000 laptop when we needed that money to live, to pay bills, to get things done.

I don't know what to tell you. Everyone is different, so making the generalizations about all women, all men, large groups (as Pegasus has done) is pointless. Even within groups with similar interests or a singular core idea, people will have vastly different personalities and ideas. So all you can do is keep looking, and not lose hope. You go into it with realistic expectations - I'm not looking for a hook-up, or a relationship, but a friend. And then go from there. Take it one day at a time.
>>
>>16743999
>The thing that's funny is that you can replace every instance of feminine gender with male, and it still retains the same value.
No, I can't. Because while about a little over half the guys I meet are trash or boring but nice, I've met 4 decent females in over 5 years.
I think it's safe to say that the "equal" thing is just politically correct nonsense.
>It's hard to meet new people
Not entirely, meeting people is pretty easy. I mean befriending them may be a challenge because if someone isn't interesting to me, I tend to not care too much to go further than small talk but for someone who gets where I'm coming from on a grand scale, I can hit off pretty well.
>making the generalizations about all women
I'm not, I'm being real. Most I meet suck and the ones that don't are either taken or not interested. Or I didn't know enough about them. This isn't something I take lightly.
>Don't lose hope
Too late buddy.
>>
>>16743860
Hey dude, looks like you forgot to take off that trip of yours.. Don't want people to think that you're a douchebag or anything. Just thought I'd let you know.
>>
>>16744040

>most of the ones I meet suck

You live in one specific area of one specific country. You have not met even 1% of the female population. That's why I call them generalizations.

You missed the part where I said meeting people is easy, but getting them to open up, otherwise known as "befriending", is difficult.

Please, read what I say, don't just fire back because you're still looking for someone to agree with your mindset and tell you to go take up Pick Up Artist approaches and hang out at the bars and bang loose sluts. If you want that kind of thing, you're more than welcome to it, but I know that you'll find it as unfulfilling as you do the current dating pool.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.