[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>19 >kissless virgin >last night >qt matches me on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 12
File: 81qafrh6400.jpg (68 KB, 239x276) Image search: [Google]
81qafrh6400.jpg
68 KB, 239x276
>19
>kissless virgin
>last night
>qt matches me on Tinder
>talk back and forth, lots of stuff in common
>tells me I'm interesting
>ask her when she's free
>"Sunday maybe? I work a lot, I'll let you know!"
>give her my phone number in case my app data cache clears
>"I'll save it :-)"
>today
>not in my matches
>cache has not cleared
>probably unmatched
Does God hate me? I have her Facebook pulled up. It's been updated as of yesterday, so I can assume she checks it regularly. I can message her, but how long should I wait for her to text me? There's a good chance I'll never see her in real life so I don't really care about it being creepy or whatever. What should I say? What did I do wrong?

Pls /adv/ I'm so lonely.
>>
>>16743447
There is no god
>>
>>16743447
You only have one shot on Tinder, and she's gone forever.
>>
>>16743477
Ok thanks
>>
>>16743481
I think she liked me.
It could've been a mistake or her account was deleted or she plans on texting me. Either way, I plan on messaging her.
>>
>>16743492

She has your number. The ball is out of your court.

If she wants to reach out. She'll use it.
>>
>>16743502
HEY MAN, but what if I mistyped my number? What if she's already tried to text me? How long should I wait? I know this is just petty online dating shit that I'm taking really seriously but my interaction with people is so limited that if I've been rejected, I want there to be no question. It makes no sense for her to have unmatched me when we got along so well. At what point should I message her?
>>
She found someone else already. Only thing you can do is move on. Back to swiping.
>>
>>16743598
NO
I refuse
It literally hasn't even been a day. When should I message her?
>>
>>16743603
right now, girls need to feel wanted.shes testing your love.
>>
>>16743612
Is this true? Are you a girl? I suspected this but I wasn't /am not sure. I don't want to seem like some panicky beta aspie (even though I kind of am).
>>
boomp
>>
>>16743624
Stop. Just let her come to you. If you do anything, you will come off as absolutely strange. Take silence as a no, until the silence is broken - then it is a yes.
>>
>>16743650
Fuck. Ok. :/
I'm messaging her Saturday though. I'm really panicked over whether or not I made a typo in my number now
>>
Try sending her a couple of emails so she knows you care. Like 600 of them.
>>
File: 1349651607480.png (409 KB, 389x499) Image search: [Google]
1349651607480.png
409 KB, 389x499
>>16743705
JOKE'S ON YOU; I don't have her email address.
>tfw made my week when she said yes
>>
>>16743447
>>16743447
>>16743447
>>16743447
>>16743447

What is this meme cancer? fucking rugrats? worst anime ever
>>
Just fucking message her bro! What's the worst that can happen? She can say go away? Atlas then you would know she's not interested anymore.
>>
>>16744126
lol yeah I prefer the Simpsons imo
>>16744137
I'm gonna wait. She has my number. Perhaps she plans on contacting me.

I'm not too eager to reveal to her that I've doxxed her just because she unmatched me. Trying to not get ahead of myself.
>>
bro, she unmatched you. let it go
she has your number, but that means you're officially a backup for when the 20 other guys fuck up/get soft
>>
>>16744165
I literally refuse to let this go actually, bro. I've been unmatched before but this time it makes no sense.
>>
>>16744174
I genuinely mean this in the nicest way, but you have some serious fucking issues that are going to quickly manifest in any relationship you happen to stumble into. This girl has CLEARLY unmatched you, and even if it was a mistake she has your number. There is literally nothing you can do at this point that is not going to make things worse.
>>
>>16744221
Worse than what, no contact? Again, I don't know this person or will we ever meet under unassuming circumstances. There's no consequence to to seeking confirmation in that regard.

I don't have issues, I'm just lonely ~_~
>>
>>16744232
Dude just text her right now and say hey. If she doesn't respond by tomorrow then you can safely assume she's simply not interested. I get that it's confusing, I don't understand why women do this shit either, but bitches gonna be bitches and being straightforward is the only way to get a solid answer out of a woman.
>>
>>16744174
Welcome to the real world. It happens all the time. You are chatting with a girl, you get along great, everything is peachy. And suddenly she disappears on you. You just shrug it off and move on.
>>
>>16744232
>I don't have issues

Yes. Yes you do. Any girl who would see this thread would instantly run away from you.
>>
>>16744249
I'm gonna wait until Saturday if she plans on texting me. We agreed to meet potentially meet Sunday and that she would update me on her work schedule sometime this weekend. Perhaps I made a typo when I typed out my number? Again, I don't have her number and can't message her without revealing that I've doxxed her. :/
>>16744255
It's online dating! It's the opposite of the real world, man.
>>16744272
Ok yes I have issues but not in a codependency/creeper type way. I'm just confused and lonely. Agreeable?
>implying any girl would want to date any poster on the Cantonese finger puppet forum
>>
Dude text her. If she doesn't reply or replies and later ignores you, it means she lost interest in you. I bet she didn't like your looks. Grills are like that.
>>
>>16744308
Again, I don't have her number. I can't message her without revealing that I've doxxed her.
There's no harm in waiting to see if she texts me.
>>
>>16743447
You came on too strong.

You gotta let bitches breathe.
>>
>>16744461
I didn't though, and I'm pretty cognizant of that stuff. The sent to received ratio was nearly equal and she sent the last message in chat.
>>
>>16744281
I'm a 21 KV and even I can tell you're coming off as extremely desperate and clingy. It's a perfect formula to creep women out especially in online dating. If you can't fucking wait until she texts you, what do you think she'll think of you? She'll think she's been your only match, your only chance and that you do nothing else of your life. And by the way, her unmatching you is quite normal in online dating and you should get used to it. There's a reason I quit online dating, no matter how well you think your conversations go, it doesn't mean anything until you finally meet up IRL. She just has to unmatch or not reply to texts and then boom, you no longer exist. On tinder you either have to look real good or be quite experienced with dating online or IRL. If it's not your case, prepare for a long series of disappointments.
>>
>>16743447
You gotta let it go man. This is just part of the game. Women pull shit like this all the time. Don't let it get to you.
>>
>>16743517
Why didn't you ask her number?
>>
>>16744500
Yeah. I still plan on contacting her but I've deleted my account since. Not healthy for someone like me.:/
>>16744524
Just figured I would leave it up to her whether or not she wanted to text me. It's worked other times in telling girls to "just text me" or whatever and getting phone numbers without being too forward. Mind you, it was one of the more pleasant conversations I've had online dating wise. I didn't have any reason to think she wouldn't.
>>16744495
Granted my self-awareness, however lacking, I really haven't yet. Though I realize I would be if I messaged her prematurely when she planned on texting me between today and tomorrow.
>>
>>16744281
>Ok yes I have issues but not in a codependency/creeper type way.
>looking up her Facebook and messaging her after she unmtached you

Yeah, totally not creepy that you found her Facebook.

Dude, I do the same thing and sometimes look them up on Facebook, but I never go full creeper and fucking message them there if they're not into me.

"But what does being unmtached mean?"
She's clearly not into you.

Actually, dude, go ahead and message her. That way, you can establish yourself as the creepy guy that girls will always avoid and thus allowing the actual decent guys a chance with them. Thanks, OP!
>>
File: hat.jpg (190 KB, 1067x800) Image search: [Google]
hat.jpg
190 KB, 1067x800
>>16745659
>Actually, dude, go ahead and message her. That way, you can establish yourself as the creepy guy that girls will always avoid and thus allowing the actual decent guys a chance with them. Thanks, OP!
You dropped your hat, anon.
>>
>>16743447
Don't feel bad OP.

I'm too sweet and naive for Tinder myself, though far from a virgin haha. My ego simply can't handle all the beatings it'd take before I got to a decent dude. I'd suggest avoiding it, it's asking for trouble.
>>
>>16745755
Yeah, I can't deal.:/ Deleted my account this morning. I think I'm just shit at the whole online dating thing, which is weird seeing as how most of my friends I'm in daily communication with are just online friends I've never met irl.
>tfw I realize how sad that is
Whatever, I'll just die alone. It's fine.:^)
>>
Holy fk op you're so beta and creepy
>>
>>16745782
(not true btw)
I haven't messaged her yet. You're premature in your labels.
>>
>>16745774
first season Simpsons animation... hah. Jesus.

Chicks that pull disappearing acts aren't worth your time anyway. Seriously man, you're being too hard on yourself, you're only 19. It'll be fine. While your stock rises, mine is rapidly declining. The playing field will be even soon enough, cut yourself some slack in the meantime.
>>
>>16745792
I mean, I was joking, but I kind of wasn't. I think being in a relationship at all is maybe not for me. I have some great longtime friends, but there's been countless instances in which I've straight up declined girls' advances/interest in me for whatever petty reason I could think of.

Now I have no close friends and I'm seeking validation in the form of a relationship, I guess. I'm not depressed and I find fulfillment in plenty other things, I'd just like someone, ya know? Not even in a romantic/sexual way necessarily. Just some relief from intrinsic solitude.

I just need to be alone, maybe. Thanks for your kind words.
>>
"app data cache clears" wtf, who ever says that.
>>
>>16746114
Me, cause it does. I have a rooted S5 running a boeffla 3.0 beta kernel and an unofficial Cyanogenmod 13.0 build. Updates and wipes of cache and dalvik cache are are pretty much weekly.
>>
>>16746508
Wow.....
>>
>>16746963
What. It's a lot of fun.
>>
just click block trust me you'll be thanking me ive been through so much shit with these situations more than 5 times they always turn out to be fake
>>
>>16746963
u sound like the guy I talked to, i think it was a couple of days ago :x omg
>>
btw: Thats creepy because I waited for him to text me back but nah he didnt so I ignored the whole thing lol and now u have ur thread..... like omg is it you? Like REALLY now?
>>
She's probably got a vagina as big as your heart
>>
>>16747991
I mean she's probably going to block me anyways, right? Does it make much of a difference?
>>16748066
>7 am
>waking up alone
>to get ready for work
>it's my birthday
>check thread
>see this
o:')
Thanks for your words, anon.
>>
>get matched with a 6-7/10
>go to message
>immediately unmatched
>fuck tinder

I feel your pain brother
>>
>>16748147
m8 it's awful. This girl is like an 8-9/10 and we talked for two hours and agreed on a time for a date and then she just disappears on me.
>>
About to message her. Wish me luck, broz.
>>
>>16748886
How did it go OP?
Give us some screenshots
>>
>>16748942
Don't know why I asked that actually, I already know exactly how it's gone
>>
File: Screenshot_20160130-134210~01.png (91 KB, 909x388) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160130-134210~01.png
91 KB, 909x388
>>16748942
>>16748953
>How did it go OP?
It hasn't. She hasn't read it I think because she hasn't responded and I'm still not blocked.
>>
>>16748977
Just keep messaging her.
That'll definitely work...
>>
>>16749006
Sounds good imo.
>>
When you give a woman your number you are pretty much saying you're free all the time and don't have a schedule, this is a huge turn off for women because it means you're not using your full potential to make them bucks.

Live and learn, get her number next time. Move on Asap.
>>
>>16749030
We agreed on a time/date though. She said she would let me know if she was free.
>>
>>16748977
You didn't really send that did you
>>
>>16749041
"I'll let you know" means no.

Lesson learned right
>>
>>16749048
ye. What should I have sent?lol
This is like a hail mary from one hundred yards regardless.
>>16749052
Yeah. This, I guess.:/
>>
>>16748977
Has she blocked you on Facebook yet?
>>
>>16749395
Nope. No response either. Perhaps I was wrong yo assume she regularly checks her messages.
>>
>>16749060

This message was so beta and pathetic, I can't believe what I'm reading. It's no wonder you're single and lonely - you really need to rethink your approach from here on out if you think that's anywhere near not creepy.

>>16749403

You do realize there's a "filtered" folder where most of your Facebook messages from people that aren't your friends go, right? Seriously, check it out. Go to that message icon at the top right, click "see all," and then when you're in the message area, go to the "More" dropdown menu. You'll see the filtered messages.

The one positive fact here is that most people don't know about this section, so she may never see your cringeworthy message.
>>
>>16749420
uh, alright. I'll take your word for it. What should I have said?

I didn't know that either. It's been a good ~5/6 years once I regularly used Facebook.
>>
>>16749422

You really shouldn't have said anything at all, dude. The fact that she disappeared on you was a bad sign in the first place, and a sign that she wasn't interested. You were grasping at straws here already.

The biggest part of dating is learning when to cut your losses, and not taking rejection too hard. I know that's hard to swallow when you're just 19 and don't have any experience, but if you treat women as your one source of self-esteem, you're gonna have a bad time.
>>
>>16749436
Yeah, but we're not talking about real life here, man. I'm a virgin, I'm not dateless; I'm not completely clueless. I don't know this person. I know she's seven miles away, works at an Adidas outlet, and is working towards an associates of forensic science at the same school I'm at. Of 53,000 people. We're literally never going to see each other, and if we did we would never recognize each other.

The risk/reward here is the highly off chance of her having mistakenly unmatched me/texted the wrong number or striking out with a girl and exacerbating my own embarrassment. And quite honestly, the latter, more likely possibility doesn't mean that much to me anyways, because she doesn't mean that much to me. Does that make sense? I don't even know why I typed this out.

BOTTOM LINE; I'M LONELY AND WANT TO DIE
>>
>>16744272
This femanon thinks op comes off like a potential stalker
>>
>>16749460

What? We ARE talking about real life. Maybe not my real life, but yours.

I went to a school of 58,000 as a freshman, and you know how fucking frequent it was for me to run into people I simply saw on Facebook all the time, much less something like Tinder? (Tinder didn't exist when I was in school but it would have been nuts, given that I see Tinder matches in Las Fucking Vegas on a frequent basis.)

You might run into this girl at a party, you might run into her and her friends, and she's going to drop the "this dude is a fuckin' weirdo" line to her friends and you'll be in bad shape. Even if you DON'T, it's just bad fucking practice to do something that's already awkward as fuck, and not understand why it's weird.

You're lonely and getting ALL of your validation from some girl she's saying she's going to go on a date with you? That's why women back out. The expectations are too huge. Plus, you have no clue why she unmatched you and disappeared, and now you're acting like it's the end of the world.

You need to work on finding some things in your life that make you feel fulfilled that aren't women.
>>
>>16749460
This has to be fucking b8
>>
>>16749470
Yeah but idc.
>>16749501
>>16749504
lol m8 I don't even give a shit. I'm transferring after this semester anyways. I don't go to parties, I don't talk to anyone outside work, I'm a fulltime student and I'm done with class everyday by nine in the morning. Do you understand what that's like? I have nothing to lose in embarrassing myself.

I'm not gonna feel bad over some bullshit that I don't know anything about anyways. My life is not real life.
>>
>>16749460
Send her pizza at work, say something witty and make your Facebook viewable to her.
>>
>>16749802
Fuck, that's a good idea. I'd have no idea when she's working though.
>>
>>16749802
>>16749887
Alright, so here's my plan. There's four Adidas outlets within a reasonable distance that she could be working, two within her direct vicinity. I call them tomorrow and say that I'm looking for a particular associate that I discussed online pricing with for some shoes. I mention her name and they either tell me there's no one by that name that works here or that she's not working right now. If the former, call the next store. Latter, ask when she'll be on the clock. Thought?
>>
>>16750146
Yeah and then you rape her right?
>>
>>16750146
jesus christ what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
you're a fucking creep, no wonder she unmatched you.
she's not interested so deal with it.
>>
>>16750183
(y)/n
>>16750188
uh, loneliness. It's just hypothetical. I'm not going to so it, I'm just interested to know if I could pull it off desu. Rom com shit.
>>16750213
What other response would I even have lmfao.
>>
>>16750146
you've been talking about it for two days, stop being a pussy and being a creep and just message her, be direct. and then move on. you will always be a virgin if you have that attitude and if you make no effort to make yourself appealing, don't blame everyone else but yourself
>>
>>16750229
>Rom com shit.
it's stalker shit
>>
>>16750258
m8 I know that wtf. At what point in the thread did I blame anyone but myself? I already messaged her >>16748977 and probably got caught in the message filter. p sure adding her would be taking it too far.
>>16750263
Obvi. I'm not good looking enough for it to be perceived any other way, mind you. It's just an interesting idea to entertain.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160130-202629~01.png (7 KB, 317x178) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160130-202629~01.png
7 KB, 317x178
OH SHIT
who cares t︂bh
>>
>>16750288
you're just talking bullshit and not doing anything. message her or move on, why drag it out and make a drama over some random chick on tinder? you are deluded
>>
>>16750412
I ALREADY MESSAGED HER HOLY SHIT
Please read the reply.
>>
>>16750288
>I'm not good looking enough for it to be perceived any other way, mind you.
no one who has ever lived is good looking enough for that. you're a stupid, stupid bastard
>It's just an interesting idea to entertain.
and a creep.
>>
>>16750508
hey look at this meme pic
>>
>>16743517
CHILL dude same thing happened to me youre going full beta. if she really loved you she would make the same effort you are
>>
File: 8386780613_296272f7f2.jpg (221 KB, 389x500) Image search: [Google]
8386780613_296272f7f2.jpg
221 KB, 389x500
>>16750650
nigga wtf makes you think I'm not a beta?
>>
File: Untitled1.png (360 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Untitled1.png
360 KB, 1366x768
so wtf happened OP??
don't leave us hanging
>>
File: 1429480987069.jpg (134 KB, 558x720) Image search: [Google]
1429480987069.jpg
134 KB, 558x720
>>16750819
Friend request pending. Nothing to report. Still lonely.
>>
File: IMG_20151119_155655.jpg (276 KB, 819x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151119_155655.jpg
276 KB, 819x1024
UPDATE: I believe the request was denied, though I'm not blocked and can still see her page. The "Add Friend" button is gone, so I'm gonna assume that this is a new spam filter feature or she updated her account settings. idk
Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.