[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>she thinks her pussy tastes good Why are women so deluded?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
>she thinks her pussy tastes good

Why are women so deluded?
>>
Just cause your weeaboo ass can't get one, don't mean they're deluded.
>>
She's deluded because you are a pussy faggot stay away from women and keep on sucking dick let the real men have them.
>>
>>16741427
tell her to wash her stank pussy
>>
>>16741444
This so much.
>>
>>16741453
This. You are a faggot. Accept it. You need cock in your mouth you love that taste don't you?
>>
>>16741427
All women think they taste good, its the equivalent of guys thinking a goaty is flattering.
>>
>>16741467
All women don't like faggots thinking they straight fucking with them. If you dont' like eating pussy, you are gay. That is all. Don't lie to yourselves or women any more. Go suck on a big cock and then take it up the ass. I hope they shove it in fast with no lube to let you know what it feels like.
>>
>>16741477
>>16741462
>>16741466
so much samefagging at a simple question, guess I struck a nerve. Your pussy is probably stank and disgusting yet you just call anyone who complains a faggot, typical.
>>
>>16741427
Because without their vaginas women are worthless so they need to pretend it's a gold mine.
>>
>>16741477
Eating pissy is so damn beta. Even sucking dick. Good way for the other to go off on a power trip.
>>
>>16741488
Says the faggot who wrote this. So this is your winning card? "Your pussy smells." No, really your pussy smells. Don't you even see how fucking gay you are? You guys are priceless.
Really? Jesus any man who wasn't a beta faggot manlet would laugh his ass off.
>>
>>16741488
Says a faggot who got fucked up the ass in prison so much he started to like it.
>>
You must have tasted a lot of cocks before then to come to the conclusion that pussies taste bad comparatively. You're a man of experience OP that's good, but you're a faggot nonetheless.
>>
Unless it's super dirty and sweaty, guys are biologically turned on my the smell and taste. So I guess your girl either hasn't showered in a week or you're gay
>>
>>16741467
c-c-combobreacker!
>>
>>16741507
I like pleasing my girl, and the idea of my face in her pussy is hot. You sound like such an autist good god
>>
>>16741467
>its the equivalent of guys thinking a goaty is flattering.
No sweety, the equivalent of the goatee is stupid nail designs girls think are cute.
>>
It's not like it tastes BAD, at least in my experience. It kind of just tasted like an open wound.
>Inb4 edgy
I was a kid and I used to like my cuts.
>>
>>16741550
nigga she was on her period then
>>
>>16741545
Perfect analogy.

(Oh, and EpicKid is a faggot)
>>
>>16741552
There was no blood or that gross brown garbage, so I doubt it unless she just ended it, which isn't the case because we fooled around the day before too. But who knows, I like metallic tasting things.
>>
>>16741535
Sounds beta as fuck 2bh
>>
>>16741510
>>16741512
Are you underage black kids? Why do you sound so stupid with "le faggot XD" I'm just trying to break through a phenomenon of deluded women claiming their pussy "tastes good".
>>
>>16741527
Anyone here got a source on this shit?

Because from my experience, vaginas really don't taste too good. I've actually had to fight my urge to gag a couple of times when down there.
>>
>>16741599
I'm a doctor. You're gay.
>>
>>16741604
A$AP Rocky said stank pussy makes his dick soft. I understand you trendy types respect the opinions of musical black people so much it might mean something to you. Is asap rocky a faggot?
>>
In regards to smell and taste it's not like it's "delicious" but I enjoy pleasing my lady just as much as she enjoys pleasing me. She likes sucking my dick especially because apparently it's tasteless.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.