[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be friends with this girl >she's autistic and really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 2456247867.png (99 KB, 316x212) Image search: [Google]
2456247867.png
99 KB, 316x212
>be friends with this girl
>she's autistic and really unsociable, can't talk for longer about ten minutes about something that doesn't have anything to do with her wanting to kill herself
>tell her i can't deal with her constantly being so negative multiple times, but she doesn't get it, also she keeps blaming me for not humoring her all the fucking time
>finally decide to cut off all contact
>feels good man
>fast foward a couple days
>hear from mutual friend she's been talking shit about me behind my back
>ok
>apparently she already hated me while we were still hanging out
>she even told me things like "i'm looking foward to seeing you" while secretly disliking me and gossiping about me

I haven't felt this betrayed in years. I want to fuck up her life so badly, and I know this is not the way to go, but I can't get this out of my head.

tl;dr how to get over betrayal without resorting to revenge
>>
This is social anxiety. Comes with autism. She was afraid to tell you he hated you.
>>
You were never friends. This is all bullshit.
>>
>>16741328
Maybe it's just me, but that seems like such a bullshit excuse. I have social anxiety too and I'd never do anything like this. If she disliked me she could've just stopped talking to me.
>>
>>16741346
Maybe you're not mentioning how you treated her like shit. Some people don't take that lying down you know. You should watch who you fuck with ho. Not all women are stupid cows like the ones you know. I'm better than that. I require an apology or ima fuck with your shit.
>>
File: 6757098667.jpg (66 KB, 500x491) Image search: [Google]
6757098667.jpg
66 KB, 500x491
>>16741368
pls don't ruin my thread
>>
>>16741320

>Dislike someone
>Openly tell them you dislike them and cut contact with them
>Find out later they disliked you too
>OMG WTF HOW RUDE ET TU BRUTE I MUST BE AVENGED

You're a hypocritical dipshit, OP.
>>
>>16741320
Shitty persons exist anon, regardless of autism or social retardism.
She seems to like attention, so she probablt can't think of nice ways to make people interested in her.

Get over it, and avoid her like the plague.
>>
>>16741394
Well yeah it's rude that they pretended to like me while in reality they couldn't stand me.
>>
>>16741320
Does she have a cat? Kill her cat.
>>
>>16741394
So if you're so fucking over it why this bullshit thread?
What was she "negative" about? Was she just reacting to you being an asshole maybe? Maybe she did care about your sorry ass so she was hurt and confused. Maybe you're leaving out a part like mayber where she cried and you started yelling at her for crying. Maybe when she fucks someone she feels unlike a whore.
>>
>>16741418
What on earth are you responding to?
>>
File: 27571594_p0.jpg (319 KB, 525x750) Image search: [Google]
27571594_p0.jpg
319 KB, 525x750
>>16741418
I know this is supposed to be bait, but I am so confused.
>>
>>16741405

...While you pretended to like her while in reality you couldn't stand her, that was perfectly okay?

Jesus... teenagers...
>>
>>16741458
Uh, no. I always told her whenever I had a problem with her.

Jesus... /adv/...
>>
>>16741484
Then why were you even hanging out with her?
>>
>>16741484
Maybe you're the fucking problem. Maybe you think that women should just eat your shit and go away. Probably because you've been dating beta women your whole life. Alpha women don't take that shit from prison trash prostitutes.
>>
>>16741489
She always apologized afterwards, after which I gave her another chance.
>>16741496
I'm not a guy, anon.
>>
Are you sure she's not simply bitter about you cutting contact from her?

Has she ever actually even attempted suicide? Because she sounds more like an over-dramatic attention seeker. She's not worth your time, even for revenge.
>>
>>16741518
This. She's probably a bitter little shit who resent people for having no friends while she's being a fucking toxic waste of space. You never had to put up with her shit in the first place.
Get over it by acknowledging the fact that since she's this deluded about herself she'll probably stay friendless her whole life and pay no attention to the white knighting fags in this thread. Most of them are probably bitter KV who project too much because how dare you talk shit on a cute shy grill with social anxiety :[[[
>>
Who cares? She's obviously fucked up. The only reason she's gossiping is to spite you for abandoning her.

She's a fucking retard, and the people who take the retard's side are also retards. Move on.
>>
Offer her your chicken tendies
>>
>>16741320
You didn't like her so why wouldn't she dislike you?

Anyway if what she is saying is lies and she really is a negative bitch then her other friend's will likely grow tired of her moaning as well.

If you are in the right (and she really is an autist and doesn't know how to manipulate people good) then this will sort itself out.
This is a chance to use your introspection to grow beyond this.
>>
>>16741584
Sometimes you become friends with someone, then they become too dependent on you and you grow tired of them. Doesn't mean OP didn't appreciate her in the beginning, a few of my friendship ended like that (well no one was talking shit on anyone). OP did the right thing calling her out on being a shit and cutting contact instead of faking being friends with her any longer.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.