[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>gf broke up with me >start becoming obsessed YouTube
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: dancing girl.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
dancing girl.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>gf broke up with me
>start becoming obsessed YouTube dancers

i hate how addictive all the videos are

how do I stop watching?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nhdv0RT_jE0
>>
Find something new to obsess over. Play some vidya games, or even better go lift or something
>>
File: sophie turner dance.gif (904 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
sophie turner dance.gif
904 KB, 245x245
>>16740503
i do workout and lift but i think i need to find a new girl

watching these vids just makes me wish i had a girl to dance with tbqh

i'm still not over my ex to be honest
>>
>>16740509
Honestly, the one thing I have learned in life is having the "I need a girl" mentality is not good. You lose track of other things in your life in the pursuit, and you get so obsessed with having a girl, that you never get a good one. Its perfectly normal to not be over your ex for a while, but after a while, you must mentally move on. Watching these videos, as we both know, is not helping with this. Probably the easiest way to move on is find something that just eats time. Good that you lift, but honestly that's like 3-5 hours a day tops, leaving plenty of time for recreation. Not sure what your interests are, perhaps vidya games are a good thing to obsess over for a bit, or learn any skill that takes a while to learn. tldr try to keep your mind off your ex by being busy
>>
Hey its that qt asmr chick. She is a lot better at dancing then asmr.

Anyway fucked if i know. Buy a second monitor, make a playlist so you can still obsess over it, while doing something productive at the same time. That's what i do with kpop videos.
>>
File: 1453812254398.jpg (6 KB, 197x206) Image search: [Google]
1453812254398.jpg
6 KB, 197x206
>>16740523
my life is crazy busy between full time college and work 5 days a week. i just wish i didnt have to spend the bit of spare time i have alone

my main hobby is movies i guess. have a home theater set up in my apartment, i'd like to be able to watch stuff with someone sometimes
>>
>>16740557
i didnt even know she is into asmr, just like dancing
>>
>>16740497
Jesus Christ do you call that dancing?
She's bad as fuck, OP. She makes an insane amount of fundamental mistakes for dancers.
>>
File: 1447444146710.jpg (61 KB, 480x744) Image search: [Google]
1447444146710.jpg
61 KB, 480x744
>>16741474
>implying anyone cares about technically impressive dance
>>
>>16741485
It's way more satisfying to look at though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3nUd9f1t7s
>>
>>16741490
i just like watching girls shake their ass m8 get out of here with you technically good dancing.

also if you want to get real, there are far better dancers than that video, many of whom aren't much older than 12.

case in point: a 12 year old https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CKleGo23zc
>>
Take dance classes.
>>
Lol i'm obsessed too. Can not help
>>
>>16741649
>fetishising the broken bodies and robbed childhoods that come with forcing a child to become a prodigy to be paraded around then forgotten about once their age is no longer a novelty
>>
i'm the same but with men
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFcwg0vIreQ
>>
What is this hippity hop modern shit?

What happened to classic ballet?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0OV4nIa-AU
>>
>>16741691
i liked the movie black swan too
>>
Mhhh leather bodysuit. Good taste OP.
Stop dreaming, go outside.
>>
BTFO ANON SHE'S MINE
>>
>>16741691
Pedophiles have the internet now

>>16740497
Hot
>>
i didnt even know this was a thing...
i might be hooked
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.