[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am female, dont shave the pits because I don't like the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: lady.jpg (65 KB, 866x1300) Image search: [Google]
lady.jpg
65 KB, 866x1300
Am female, dont shave the pits because I don't like the itch, same for the legs, etc don't tend to wear heels because am allready very tall just wonder if i did these things would it really make that much diffeence?
>>
>>16738960

Sounds gross to me. There's a reason why girls on the opposite of your spectrum are attractive.
>>
None of it makes much difference. It all adds up in the end of course.

That said heels are stupid anyway.
>>
Yes they will hairy legs are off putting hairy pits are gross
Hairless both are sexy
Even if you're really ugly or fat it'd help
>>
Difference to what?
>>
>>16738960
I'm male and I shave my armpits. The itch goes away rather quickly if you keep shaving. Otherwise I see no reason why doing those things would make a difference.
>>
>>16738960
who judges you for not doing something unnatural to your body? i wouldn't care about those who think it's of any importance. heels also look terribly uncomfortable
>>
>>16738960
Post feet pics.
>>
>>16738960
If you work in the corporate world, you should either shave your legs or wear long pants or dark pantyhose. If you're in customer service the same thing.

To me it only depends if you have a job and have to worry about professionalism. Otherwise who cares what random people think?

As for heels, there are some very nice looking flats that are professional too. You can get away with it.
>>
>Tfw a girl
>Tfw literally unable to shave armpits because skin to thin and everything thats left literally cuts trough my skin and causes infections, and what comes with it, huge itch and pain for weeks
>Tfw gross forever
>>
>>16738960

>>>>FEMALES OF 4CHAN LOOK HERE!!<<<<
>>>>FEMALES OF 4CHAN LOOK HERE!!<<<<

How does it feel to be unattractive in this world where beauty means absolutely EVERYTHING for a girl? How does it feel to watch the guy you have a big crush on chase religiously after a HOT girl like me, and completely ignores you no matter how hard you try to get noticed? How does it feel to be never able to have your prince charming, and happily ever after, like you always dreamt? How does it feel to be with a loser boyfriend who you try very hard to like and only because you are way too sad and lonely? ;___;
Unattractive girls CANNOT BE HAPPY. It's true, because beauty means EVERYTHING for a girl. It's different for guys, a guy can be ugly, but if he's strong and brave (Shrek), has a big heart (Hunchback of Notre Dame), or makes a lot of money (Trump), he can always get the most amazing beautiful girls and be happy. When is the last time you had an ugly or fat female protagonist in a story? Ever? It's "BEAUTY and the Beast", you never get "the Prince and the Manatee". For girls, if you are ugly, no matter how successful or how much of a good person you are, no one will ever want you. It's the sad truth. ;_________;
You try to find a place to belong, you found /b/, you found a bunch of anti-social virgins. But guess what? Not even the anti-social fat and ugly basement-dwelling virgins want you!!!!! No one will ever truly love you, no man can love an ugly girl, EVER...
>>
>>16739658
Wow good thing I dont give a fuck about your opinion and am happy with myself
Otherwise I would be crushed by your opinion :^)
>>
>>16739670
yeah, thats why you made this thread, right? fuck off lmao.
>>
>>16739682
>implying im the OP
Kek
>>
If I'm not dating anyone in the winter/fall, I'll usually only shave my pits. In the summer I'll shave my pits, legs, etc every other day.

Honesty, if you never shave there's a good chance people will think you're gross.
>>
>>16739658
And bitches won't date a dude without money. World keeps spinning.

There are common standards people apply to dating, more at eleven.
>>
Anon, have you tried using lotion after you shave? It keeps the skin smooth and reduces the itching.

Proper shaving techniques are also handing in preventing cuts and bumps.

Also, most guys don't really care about heels unless they're a footfag.
>>
The refusal to shave is a bit off putting. You could probably find a guy willing to overlook it, but it'll hurt your chances. I'm not really sure what you were hoping to hear.

>>16739650
If it's actually as bad as you claim it's probably worth talking to a dermatologist.
>>
I can't shave my armpits more often than once a week. Any more often and I get red bumps, zits, ingrown hairs, or even swollen lymph nodes in my pits. Yes, I've tried using a new razor more often. Yes, I've tried shaving cream/gel. I've tried putting lotion on afterwards. Nothing fixes it and I'm stuck with hairy pits 6/7 days of the week (within 24 hours I go from just visible stubble to stubble you can just barely feel)

My boyfriend doesn't seem to care about my pits though, so I think you'll be fine
>>
I prefer that a woman shaves, but it's not a deal-breaker for me personally. I don't really understand why so many people consider it "disgusting".
>>
>>16738960
Get a foil trimmer at least.
>>
>>16738960
Try to shave in the shower, it helps a lot with the itch and irritation
>>
>>16738960
Actually yes, it would make a difference assuming the rest of you isn't shit.

Can I put up with leg hair on my woman? Sure but why would I want A) and B) I had better love her for that. If you're just a hookup and you don't shave? Yeah fuck no.
>>
>>16738960
Things like this which fall under cultural beauty norms different with location. If it's bothering your prospects where you are just move to someplace with lots of hippys and you'll be fine
>>
That one's easy girl.
You just TRIMM your pits. I can't shave, but i trim the hairs very very short. It's not a noticeable difference but it keeps me from all kind of razor burns and ingrown hairs which would be much more disgusting. Same for the legs. Atleast trimm that shit, epecially in winter. In the summer, get your legs waxed. This way you don't habe do worry about it for a few weeks.
Granted, rake my advice with a grain of salt since i have very light and fair hair on my body. If you have a lot of dark hair you would need to be more religious about removing them.

The heels: absolutely not necessary. Infact they are rather outplayed. Flats go a long way. Just make sure your shoes are well kept and match your outfit. I wear heels maybe once or twice a year. I used to wear them every day, but it's just pretentious.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.