[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you get over the resentment at being a woman?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 10
File: bird.jpg (122 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
bird.jpg
122 KB, 540x720
How do you get over the resentment at being a woman?
>>
>>16737930

Of being a woman? Meaning you are one?
>>
>>16737938
yes.

It's just such a stupid handicap to have.
>>
>>16737930
Get off 4chan. The anti-women sentiment here can rub off on anyone, even women.
>>
>>16737942

What is the worst part of being a woman? Why do you hate it so much?
>>
>>16737954
Women are worse than men in about 70% of everything. The rest are things that they are equal in but men think they're worse.

So being a woman is just objectively worse.
>>
Do, what guys do. Stop crying like a little bitch. Men have responsibilities too, REAL MEN do at least. Right now your just a spoiled little cunt, who should know that life can get difficult for both genders. Deal with it, you twat. So shut the fuck up and enjoy life as it is, because what can you?
>>
>>16737968
>because what can you?
I don't know. I've been thinking of killing myself.
>>
>>16737976
What can you do*.
My bad.
Killing yourself huh? You can do that. It just bring more negatives for your family, friend and even people who might just know about your suicide.
When you are dead you cannot take a walk, you cannot feel an orgasm, you cannot have a child want it or not it's still a beautiful thing. You won't be able to smile once again. You can be a good woman who strives for better self improvement. Find a lad. Do all that good shit.
>>
>>16737993
None of it is good.
>>
>>16738001
So close to 000, what makes you say that?
You had it?
>>
DO YOU KNOW HOW EASY YOU HAVE IT

IT'S LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO GET A GF UNLESS YOU ARE THE PERFECT MAN

ANY GIRL CAN GET A BOYFRIEND JUST BY LITERALLY EXISTING
>>
>>16738007
I have taken a walk, yes. I don't like them much. I can't orgasm, I can't stand children and the thought of pregnancy makes me want to claw my innards out. I've had boyfriends, I just never liked them too much.

>>16738008
If a guy likes a girl but she's not into him, she'll turn him down.
If a girl likes a guy but he's not into her, he'll fuck her once and dump her.
>>
so uh usually don't type like this, but as a woman these are the benefits. From my perspective

- Easy to get a boyfriend (good one is another question). But I feel like we have more options, while some guys are almost doomed to be alone and that's terrible/unfair. Also easy to get sex.

- Allowed to have issues and cry, if a woman is depressed it's because she is a woman (often). While men are pussies if they struggle with mental health, thus also why they kill themselves more than women. Terrible...

- Little boys are not allowed to do the same as little girls. Little girls that play with cars are "facinating" and have "great potential". Boys that play with dolls are "probably gay".

- Being a massive pervert but nobody belives it because im a woman, lol..meaning im less "crepe" than guys.

- Live longer

- Can kiss girls without getting the "gay" tag.

More coming .
>>
why would you resent being a woman? I'm a woman and I fucking love women; I would probably still love women if I weren't a lesbian.
>>
File: Huge.jpg (144 KB, 1384x922) Image search: [Google]
Huge.jpg
144 KB, 1384x922
>>16737930
Just lift until you become a man.
>>
>>16738028
I've never been able to make a guy stay, and I hate sex. I don't know if being unhappy because I'm a woman makes me any happier, and I really don't think living longer is a good thing.

>>16738039
Because the only good part is exchanging sex for goods and services, and I hate sex.

It's like being a pidgeon that can't fly or an elephant that doesn't have a trunk. Completely useless.
>>
More benefits of being a woman.

- Nobody expected me to be successful or a leader, cuz woman.
- When we buy a vibrator it is glamorous. When men buy a blow up doll it's pathetic.
- multiple orgasms, fun fun.
- Often have better communication skills
- higher pain tolerance
- Condoms make no significant difference in our enjoyment of sex.
- If we cheat on our spouse, people assume it's because we're being emotionally neglected (lol).
- More clothes to wear, don't usually go bald. If it happens we are very old, some guys lose it in their 20s.
- Can pretend to be stupid to get away with things and it works every time.
>>
>>16738079
My family still expects me to be successful. There are no boys in the family, though, so I guess they would have put more effort into raising the boys if there had been any.

I hate sex.

I hate sex.

I'm nearly autistic and I have bad communication skills.

My pain tolerance freaks people out, I used to gross other kids out in elementary school by being able to pull fistfuls of my own hair off without feeling a thing.

I hate sex.

I hate sex.

I hate getting dressed and I hate how I look.

I'm already stupid and it doesn't get me anything.
>>
>>16738099

Everyone is good at something, and those that are not particular good at anything deserve to be happy also. This competition society is killing people view of themselves. If you want to change something, change it for yourself. You don't need a boyfriend or sex to be happy, plenty of asexual out there. What makes you smile?
>>
>>16738126
Being drunk.
>>
>>16738133

you seem depressed, what have you tried to fix it? There are SO many things to try, even if you think you done them all. It doesn't have to be this way forever.
>>
>>16738161
I know I should be trying harder. I know I should be exercising more and having a healthier diet and more regular sleeping schedule and think more positive and take a better care of my family and look for a job harder. I know I don't try hard enough but I try.
>>
>>16738166

I been looking for a job for over six months now, i know its probably not that long. But I feel worthless most of the time because of it. It doesn't matter if you don't try harder, maybe you are doing your best with the energy you have? Trying means you haven't given up on yourself.
>>
>>16738178
I just hate myself so much.
>>
>>16738186

Why do you hate yourself? Why do you deserve that? What will it take for you to love yourself or like you more? I used to hate myself, and it's a cruel circle that did me no good.
>>
>>16737930
Women have clear social advantages to men, in almost all aspects of socialization.

A big part of this is advantage is in the field of relationships. As modern and advanced as humans are, we still seem to follow the same courting rituals as our animal counterparts:
-Men compete with each other to be the superior mate
-Present themselves to women, hoping to be accepted
-Women judge and decide who is an acceptable mate
-Women get approached by candidates hanging on her approval, not the other way around
-Women play a passive role in the courting ritual, but may successfully play an active role if they so choose

Most of these advantages hinge on women being more sexually attractive than men on average, but if you happen to be an unattractive woman, you are simply on equal terms with the average man.
>>
>>16738208
I don't know. I just keep feeling like everyone else hates being a woman, too, but you're just not supposed to talk about it. That it's an awful thing to happen to someone and eveyone knows it and everyone's just doing better with their handicap than I am.

I don't know how to be a good woman.
>>
>>16738216
Women are worse than men at everything except sex market.

Basically I'm a one-trick pony that doesn't know the trick.
>>
>>16738230
Assuming you're the OP, you sound quite bitter and resentful.

Since sex isn't enjoyable for you and you don't deem yourself physically attractive or socially capable, take up a martial art.

You don't need to be fit to get into a martial art, part of the practice and training for it are to get your body conditioned.

Without the shackles of needing to look pretty or appeal to boys, you can focus on becoming stronger, faster, devote more of yourself to the art.

When it comes time for a tourney or competition, you'll clean up. You can punch those shitty women straight in the face, and they'll know your worth. You can be the pony who learned a better trick.

Besides, focusing on an activity that requires your attention and devotion will distract you from yourself, get you out of your head. It will give you a purpose, however small, as opposed to feeling worthless.
>>
>complaining about living life on easy mode
>>
File: dags.jpg (59 KB, 507x249) Image search: [Google]
dags.jpg
59 KB, 507x249
>>16738258
Trying to focus on an activity that requires attention and devotion usually leads to me failing.

What's the point for a woman to learn matrial art? You can train one of these things to attack on comand but it will still get shredded in a dog fight.
>>
>>16738219

Your biological gender is just a born trait really, figure out how to be a good person first.

Also some things about being a woman is annoying, i agree with you. Periods are lame, and every lousy month also. Childbirth, clothes are often made for really skinny women.. emotional life is very complex and sometimes annoying and illogical, like saying one thing but meaning another gaah.

Also find it annoying how men either view women as beautiful or intelligent, never both. Also a slut after having sex with one guy, if he is "liberal" 3 is still considered "okay". Anything over that is usually gross. Also higher chance of getting molested and raped than guys (unless the dark numbers are way high).

Also very annoying to love videogames as a woman, some guys make a huge deal of it and demand boob pics. So annoying, I would never ask a guy for d-pics during a match, geee. I just suck it up, change the topic or pretend to be a dued.
>>
OP, it sounds like you hate yourself and so you're attributing those features to all women. Honestly, there's disadvantages to being a woman, and there's disadvantages to being a man. Even if the sexes were on equal/even footing (biologically speaking, I don't want to get into politics right now) from the beginning, there would always be something to differentiate us.
tl;dr shut your crying ass up, you're not special for being a self-loathing misogynist, seek some psychiatric help so you can stop associating your anger with unrelated things, get off of 4chan.
>>
Well, first thing's first: You need to stop identifying as just a woman.

You're a person. A human. You aren't bound by your genitals or social expectations. You are capable of what any other human is capable of. You have weaknesses, but you have strengths too, even if you don't recognize them.

Basing your identity on your gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic standing, etc. is never a good thing. It makes you one-dimensional. By seeing yourself as a person, you aren't just a category, you're a landscape of different categories.

As a person, you can always change yourself, and you can even change your environment. It may take work, but you can exceed expectations. You can defy definitions. You can take the one thing you like or are good at, and you can practice it until others respect your skill with it.

It's not about what you're given. It's about what you can go out and get.
>>
>>16738288
I don't mean those things.

My periods aren't bad, I'm infertile, average-sized, I can keep my mood swings in control for most of the time.

I can't stand being around men and I avoid them completely. It still feels bad even in a void and without a point of comparison.
>>
>>16738298
It just feels like something I need to claw off to be able to live normally. Like an uncomfortable piece of clothing you can't get take off without ripping off your skin with it.

If I becme an author I'd still be a woman author. If I was a driver I'd be a woman driver, if I was a scientist and cured cancer I'd still be just a woman scientist. There's no being free of it.
>>
>>16737930
have you ever considered the option to identify yourself as an attack helicopter? btw theres a lot of faggots that will kill anything to be able to become a women, you get to be a women and you hate it? WTF
>>
>>16738350
It just confuses me so much.

Why would anyone want to be a woman? You might as well want to be mentally handicapped and have no arms.
>>
>>16737930
You'd prolly have been a fuckup if you were born a guy too. Just be the best you can be. Compare yourself to the potential you have instead of men.
>>
>>16738012
>shell turn him down
How naive
>>
>>16738360
What potential?

The only thing I'm good for is sex and I'm no good for that.
>>
>>16738322

If you were a white male author, you'd be a "white male author," and people who aren't white males will say "he's just successful because white guys control everything."

If you were a black male author, people who aren't black males would say "he's just successful because of affirmative action."

If you were a Jewish female author, people would say "she's just successful because the Jews control everything."

Long story short, some people are just haters, and you can't live your life worrying about the way people will judge you, ESPECIALLY the way they will judge you for things you can't control. You're not wrong that they will judge you, they certainly will. You're just wrong because you give a fuck.

If a female author writes a truly great book, nobody who actually reads it will judge it based on where it came from, they'll just say "that was great." If a female scientist cures cancer, you won't find a single cancer patient who turns down the cure because "a woman found it," or whatever. A real accomplishment can't be denigrated, even though plenty of people will try. So focus on goals like that, things you can control and achieve, rather than worrying about how people look at you.
>>
>>16738099
You pretty much speak like my friend, and i walue her as a friend alot. I bet there are people who walue you as well. Besides, you mentioned later you can't stand being around men. You should really consider your sexuality. Is it just men? It could be your brain because of what you were told all life(guessing here though) sees them as something thet's kinda forced onto you - like it's your duty to get married and have children etc. Is it this same around women? Try thinking about women in a romantic way. If then they make you feel similar way, there is big chance of you being asexual or aromantic. Also about you hating your gender - it's probably because of how you were raised. Did your family even tell you stuff like "You're gonna have husband and children at some point, you just didn't meet this one yet!"?
>>
>>16738322
It's not much different for men, honestly.

Sure, men are considered tall, strong, brave, fearless, brilliant, suave, funny, love sports, love cars, love violence, are scientists and fighters and politicians etc. etc. But if you're a male and you aren't any of those things, then you just aren't considered a man, by both men and women. You're just a loser, unimportant, a "boy", undesirable, etc. You're barely even a person. A man who isn't a man isn't anything. Even if he works to be better at all those "manly" things than a woman, he's still only worked his way up to "bottom of the barrel". And a man who is worse at those things than women? Well, he may as well just not exist. The world has no need for him.

While women have lower expectations upon them and seem cursed to always be "good for a woman" at best, guys have the other end of the spectrum, where they are expected to achieve greatness in at least several aspects, lest they get labelled "shitty for a guy". Guys are able to achieve all those great things, not through birthright or privilege, but through hard work. Every guy is expected from birth to pour out their blood, sweat, and tears to become great, otherwise they're seen as useless. They just never complain about it because if a guy complains or shows emotion, he gets taken down several notches on the "guy" scale and his worth is lessened in both the eyes of his peers, and potential mates.

There is no gender that is free of gender biases. Both have their upsides, both have their downsides. Wishing to be one or the other just comes down to a case of "grass is greener on the other side".
>>
>>16738392
I hate myself so much that I can't breathe.
>>
Get a qt bf that makes you happy to be a woman.
>>
>>16738397
I've tried to be a lesbian. I've really tried. It doesn't work, it never sticks. I just can't make myself be interested or have a crush on a girl, tolerating the romantic advances of a girl feels so much more uncomfortable and sexual even worse.

A man's love is a bait in the trap. I want nothing to do with women's love.

My family didn't choose between the feminist "you can do anything you put your mind to, you can be a president!" and "you'll want children one day, don't say I didn't tell you!". I got both, sometimes at the same time.

>>16738399
I think I'd rather be a loser than a woman.
>>
>>16738421
Women can't be losers?
>>
>>16738430
According to >>16738399 apparently you can't. A woman can't be successful or a loser, a woman is always just a woman.
>>
>>16738275
The martial art isn't about self-defense. (That's what weapons are for. No amount of muscle will stop a knife/bullet) Even smaller guys will always lose in an unarmed fight to a bigger guy (and there's no shortage of big guys).

The martial art is like a sport, or an art. The benefit to choosing a martial art over say, volleyball, is because of how "unwomanly" people deem martial arts. They would never pit you against men, so you'll always be up against other women, women who are more likely to care about the dainty bullshit that you don't seem to be super keen on.

By being the big fish in a little pond (i.e the only one who cares more about punching faces that doing makeup), you don't need to be as genetically predisposed to success in that aspect. You can focus more on training than your competitors, and make the results evident. You can channel all your frustrations, all your feelings of worthlessness and inadequacy into your training, instead of letting them stew in your head. You can then take them out on your competition, and immediately feel superior once you've become successful at something.
>>
>>16738435
I see. Honestly i'm so cut-off from reality that gender-bias' don't mean anything to me. I'm mostly just lurking because a topic like this is more rare and interesting then men complaining about not getting girls' attention.
>>
>>16738421
You should stop pushing yourself to meet other people's expectations. It's pretty clear you are asexual/and possibly aromantic. You really shouldn't worry about it, there are people who will stil value you alot. Don't worry much about your gender, ignoring the fact of having one sometimes helps. Just accept it and move on with your life. You will know best if you are going to ever get married/have kids/etc. or not.
>>
>>16738445
You don't understand.

I don't hate the cultural ideals of femininity.

I hate the second X chromosome.

I don't hate makeup, I don't hate dainty bullshit. I don't hate other women.

I don't hate society. I don't hate external shit.

I hate the brain inside my skull and the marrow in my bones.
>>
>>16738457
I feel the same way about myself but I'm a male. I think the nature of self-hatred is that it comes from yourself, regardless of your circumstance.
>>
>>16738012

I'd love my crush to fuck me once and than dump me.
>>
>>16738421
>>16738435
>I'd rather be a loser

No, that's the point I was making. Even as a guy, you don't get to be "just a loser". You end up being "pathetic for a man".

The world values a pathetic woman more than a pathetic man.
>>
>>16738475
I'm not op and i'm not trying to start shit, but do you really think you can say what the world values?
>>
>>16738475
well I still hate myself so much that I keep clawing my scalp and I sometimes draw blood and I'm kind of starting to go bald at the back of my head.
>>
>>16738489
Aww that sounds bad. You should consider getting help, like a therapist. Or just talk to your friends about this(if you have any). Or just people around you you trust and know wouldn't laugh this off. If they're around you they can do more than us here.
>>
>>16738504
I've tried.

Apparently it's not a subject you're supposed to talk about.
>>
>>16738379
Keep trying shit until you find something you're good at.
>>
>>16738550
I'll still not be as good as a man. And if I was, I still don't get seen as good as a man.
>>
>>16738537
It is a subject you are supposed to talk about it. If they laughed it off, or were somehow indignant because of this, then they failed at being a person. How about a therapist?
>>
>>16738565
My mom nearly hit me with a wooden spoon when I brought it up.

It's not something you're allowed to talk about.
>>
>>16738579
I think you might live in a situation that's harder on women then most of the people responding live in.
>>
>>16738609
I live in one of the most stupid-feminist countries in the world. There is literally no threat or danger that hasn't been imported directly from the middle-east.
>>
>>16738579
It is something you're allowed to talk about. Your mother is just cruel.
>>
>>16738621
Everyone hates being a woman.

You've never heard someone talk about how much they hate being black, either.
>>
>>16738630
There was a thread on /adv/ yesterday involving someone talking about how much they hate being black. And one the day before that about someone talking about how much they hate being indian.
>>
>>16738630
Idk what to tell you. I don't hate being a woman. I'm me. I've got a fulfilling life, with hobbies and a few friends. The fact that I have a vagina doesn't detract from my life.
>>
>>16738647
being born a girl is literally the worst thing that ever happened to me.
>>
>>16738654
technically everyone is born a girl. heuheuheu
>>
>>16738579
Alright, now i'm assuming you are 18+, because otherwise you shouldn't be hee. But we all know that there are teens in 4 chan so you can't be sure.
You NEED help. You need a trusted person around you. You should consider moving our and living on your own, and then try to get some therapist's help. I know this might be very hard to do, i don't know where you live, so i don't know what exactly should you do, since in different countries one's dependance on their family lasts for various amunts of time.

HOWEVER if you happen to be underage, you should ask yourself if you want to live this way until you can live on your own, or if you want to take a risk of losing all your good relations with your family and seek help.

Also, how about your friends?
>>
>>16738659
No. Just No.

When babies are born you can see if they have a penis or not. This is why most boys aren't called Charlene. This is also when Jews circumcise their young. Retard.
>>
>>16738654
When did you first hate being a girl?
>>
>>16738673
I think he meant to say that all fetuses start off as girls
>>
>>16738661
I'm almost 22. A few of my friends live on their own and one of them said she might be able to take me in next autumn, but not earlier.

>>16738674
I don't know. I've just hated being myself my whole life, but it gets worse the older I get.
>>
>>16738696
Do you want to get a sex change?
>>
>>16738673
sorry sorry i just fucked up the joke. Incubating fetuses are all female. Obviously not when they're born. I am a fucktard.
>>
>>16738696
Do you think you can survive until the next autumn? If not, maybe you should ask your other friends again? Or try your best getting a place on your own?
>>
>>16738703
I don't want to be a freak.
>>
>>16738728
Is being a freak worse than being a woman to you?
>>
You can have endless orgasms.
>>
>>16738730
is having the world hate you be better than hating yourself?
>>
>>16738746
Would you feel better about yourself if you were no longer a woman?
>>
>>16738746
Yes
>>
>>16738751
>>16738752
...how do you cope with coming to realise the sheer magniture of how fucked you are?
>>
>>16738762
What do you mean by that?
>>
>>16738762
Nah, i am pretty happy with how i am. I am diagnosed bipolar, and it means i'm literally swinging between trying to kill myself, and being strongly narcissistic. This is considered mental issue, and mostly, people who know about it treat me like a total freak. And if i gave a shit this whole thing would be way much harder on me. You will never live up to other people's expectations, no matter how hard you try, so you can as well not give a fuck.
>>
>>16738777
if I get a sex change killing me is a hate crime. and the syrians have shaken up all the lil nazis from their cupboards.
>>
>>16738818
People also kill women because they're women. There's danger everywhere. You'd also talked about the possibility of taking your own life. It's not about how dangerous something is or how other people will see you. It's about how you see yourself.
>>
>>16737930
You dont get over it. You find something to do, something to make of yourself, that weighs as much as that burden, except it's something you choose. That way, at least you live your life at least halfway with some sense of self, some autonomy. It doesn't matter if you're gay, black, female, latino, left handed, dirt poor, or merely unlucky: there is *always* something you could be doing to make the next person's life who has your burden, slightly less painful. Unless you're a rich white male, in which case the best thing to do would be kill yourself.
>>
wtf? unless you live in the third worlder, as a woman you are a protected member of society. ofc if you live in somewhere that is rapidly deteriorating into one of those societies (ie germany, sweden) your mileage may vary, but if you live in a good, white majority area youll be fine

youve nothing to complain about lol
>>
>>16738895
Telling people they have nothing to complain about not only never works, but it just makes the person feel worse. By your logic, you can never complain about anything again because someone somewhere has it worse, and how dare you ever voice dissatisfaction with your life
>>
testicles
>>
>>16738907
complaining about being a girl in western society is like complaining about having too much money, unless you are a tranny where you just hate the concept of being a woman
>>
>>16738838
But there's just no way I will ever stop being literally garbage.

I just get to choose the shade of shit.
>>
>>16738918
Both men and women face struggles. They're different kinds of struggles, so it's hard to compare them, but it's easy to fall into the idea that anyone who's different than you has it better

>>16738924
So it seems like you're more unhappy with who you are as a person vs just because you're a woman. Would you say that's the case?
>>
>>16738946
Well, I get to choose between being a woman and a tranny and to be perfectly honest those are roughly equally terrible options.
>>
>>16738949
That also seems to suggest it's more about how you feel about yourself as a person vs just being a woman. I feel like if it was just that you hated being a woman that badly, any option that wasn't a woman would be more appealing to you
>>
>>16738079

mate men can wank with their hand
>>
>>16738946
theyre not comparable because being a woman is objectively better (in western society). if op lived in fkn muslimland and gets her clit cut off at birth, has to wear a bin bag for life and gets stoned to death for little reason, then yeah she would have something to complain about
>>
>>16738961
but I want to be ok with myself and have other people love me, too.
>>
>>16738974
You will find people who love you, no matter if you're a woman or a trans or whatever.

The important thing is to make sure that you love yourself.

>>16738973
It's not good to assume the struggles of others, no matter how much it seems like they have it better. So what you're saying is that she should shut up and bottle up all the self-hatred and negative feelings inside of her? I personally have trouble changing my view of myself when I think "oh, but someone has it worse than me".
>>
>>16738974
Noone will love you if you don't love yourself tbqh. Be who you want to be, be happy with yourself, and people will come.
>>
File: trump.jpg (84 KB, 580x871) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
84 KB, 580x871
>>16738993
If someone tells me I shouldn't be unhappy because someone has it worse than me, I won't be happy because someone has it better than me.

I mean, what do any of us have to smile about? Donald Trump exists and he literally gets a dollar for every stupid thing he says.

Here's a picture of his son holding the severed tail of an elephant, one of the kindest and most intelligent creatures on earth.

Is he smiling because the death of that elephant made him the happiest sentient creature in existence? No. He's smiling because he's a cunt. Other peoples' sorrows or joys literally do not affect him.
>>
>>16739032
I smile because I like my life. It's nice, and I wouldn't trade it with anyone else. There's good times, and there's bad times. I'm not sitting on a rollercoaster crying because someone flies to the Caribbean every summer for a vacation.
>>
>>16737930

The same way I get over the resentment of not being a stereotypical macho man. Or by not being a woman. Or not being born rich. Or not being this. Or that. Stop giving a fuck about the perceptions of others, accept that there's stuff outside your control, live with it, do what you can to make things better instead of focusing on the shit you can't do anything about at the present. Work on small goals that can make those larger, loftier ones seem more feasible.
>>
>>16739055
Then why am I not allowed to cry in a house because there's a starving kid in Africa who just got raped by a dude with AIDS?
>>
>>16739080
You can cry about the kids in Africa. But you can also cry about your own struggles. Just because people with more struggles doesn't mean you aren't allowed to feel sad about your own, just like people enjoying more success doesn't mean you aren't allowed to feel happy about your own
>>
>>16739032
Nah, elephants are cunts.
Others' unhappiness doesn't matter, as long as you're happy.

If you can't please everyone and you need to crack a few eggs to be happy, so be it.
>>
>>16737930
pro tip: you don't just get on your knees and succ your way to the top. it's a blessing to have one pair of tits and two pairs of lips. with great power comes great responsibility.
>>
File: 1453651217526.png (220 KB, 472x357) Image search: [Google]
1453651217526.png
220 KB, 472x357
>>16737930
What you do is stop worrying about being a woman and just try to be a successful strong person.

This goes for both genders

Make a business and what you like

I don't know just have fun if you want to lift weights to get stronger lift weights if you want to shoot some guns the self defense just like anyone else shoot some guns if you wanna make video games go ahead and do it.

Its not my life so yeah just being individual
>>
>>16737930
Go fuck yourself
>>
>>16737930
Smh desu senpai
>>
File: 7000usd-sending.png (369 KB, 830x415) Image search: [Google]
7000usd-sending.png
369 KB, 830x415
>>16737930
>complaining about easy mode

the fuck? are the free passes in life for having a vagina not enough for you? women are on the top of the world because we live in a feminist era. feminist have control of the government right now and they force the government to pass laws that protect you. also they force men to pay taxes and does taxes mostly only benefit women.
>>
>>16737961
Yeah but when you are equal to a dude at somethinf we see it as so much brighter then if just another dude was.

Also not true women are way more organized and better at studying in the manner thats beneficial at modern academic institutions because of this. You feel this way likely because the top 1% geniuses are all male true, and they get the spotlight, but if you just go down a few layers you start finding more and more women.
>>
So maybe you should look into ftm surgery...
>>
>>16737930
Aaa
>>
>>16738421
What makes you resent women's love?
>>
>>16737930
what happened to this poor pigeon?
>>
>>16740581
What makes you resent eating pinecones?

I can't breathe sand, I can't walk on water and I can't love women.
>>
>>16740591
No one can eat pinecones or breathe sand. A lot of people can accept love from women. That's I'm asking what is it in women's love that makes it unacceptable for you.
>>
>>16740559
Wait, what kind of free passes?

>to pass laws that protect you
Aren't laws supposed to protect everyone?? Are these laws harmful to men? How do they hurt men?

>mostly only benefit women
???????????
You don't use health care?
You don't use public roads?
You didn't have public edu-

Wait you're an american, aren't you?

Y'all got shit worse than half of the african countries.
>>
File: Ullises-Jr.jpg (237 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
Ullises-Jr.jpg
237 KB, 700x467
>>16740597
let's assume that this dude is in love with you. He wants to fuck you.

Are you comofortable with that?
>>
>>16740599
He's not my type but if he's cute and has a good personality, why not?
>>
>>16740602
So it's weird to not be attracted to people who are not the gender you are attracted to, and be uncomfortable with their advances?

How do I get over this and just date women?
>>
>>16740604
No one said you should date women. It was just a suggestion since you are obviously not happy the way you are. Objectively what takes and things are you attracted to?
>>
>>16740611
I like fat guys.

They look soft.
>>
>>16740612
What's wrong with fat girls?
>>
>>16740616
I'm sorry but are you literally unaware of the existence of people who are genuinely not bisexual in any fathomable way?

I wouldn't want to kiss a girl even if she had a dick and looked like the perfect guy. The "she" pronoun ruins my boner completely, absolutely and permanently.
>>
>>16740620
I am aware, but you give off a bi vibe. You said you can't stand being with men and you hate sex, dressing up, etc... Straight girls like men, they like dressing up to get their attention, they thrive if men want to have sex with them, they love socializing and they want to please the man they love sexually as well. You on the other hand doesn't seem to like all this. What do you love in men if you can't stand being around them?
>>
>>16740627
>What do you love in men if you can't stand being around them?
You know how wolves and bears and tigers and stuff are cool in theory and it'd be neat to get to touch one but if you actually were in the same room with one you'd be like lmao yeah no get this thing out of my house.
>>
>>16740629
What makes men cool and scary? Do you have any experience that proves this?
>>
>>16740632
No. I'm just uncomfortable around animals that are bigger than me and feel it's okay to touch me.
>>
>>16740635
If you loved men, this wouldn't be a concern.
>>
>>16740645
I'm sorry, but there is literally nothing you can do to make me bisexual. I'm attracted to men. I see men who look nice on the streets and public transport. I had crushes on boys growing up. I might see a girl who is aesthetically pleasant-looking but I don't get the urge to touch or kiss her.

There's nothing in your power that you are capable of doing or saying that would make me like girls.
>>
>>16740647
There's is nothing I want to do to make you bisexual. If you are attracted to men then why don't you do things that men like? Like dressing up, being nice and wife material in general? You would get your men and both of you would be happy.
>>
>>16740654
Because I'm bad at doing things that men like. I hate dressing up, I only end up looking homely, a sex worker, or a homely sex worker. My cooking is bad and I hate the thought of having children with the fury of a thousand suns.

The idea of being a wife just feels horrifying to me. Like I want to have a man and be happy together but the thought of being someone's wife just makes me want to stab myself in the throat.
>>
>>16740661
Then improve yourself. Please don't go down the I hate myself I can't stand men /r9k/ route, your a woman and women usually have more common sense than men in this regard. If you want something, work on it so you can have it. Being homely can be cute if paired with a kind personality. Sexuality can be presented in a subtle way and then it's not whorish. Cooking can be improved, it's only a matter of practice, hating children almost always comes from hating yourself.

If you want a man and be happy together, then what role do you want to play if not a wife? You just want to sit back and enjoy the guy doing everything for you? Aren't you a bit selfish?
>>
>>16737961
I knew this girl in highschool that I respected far above anyone else.

If our country were suddenly thrust into a "Red Dawn" style war, I would much rather place my life in her hands than any other half-competent man with a badge.

>She came from an economically depressing ghetto, yet still managed to kick ass at school, AND she somehow managed to score over 2200 points during her SAT's.
>She graduated with a full ride to Yale
>Working to be a doctor; most likely a surgeon
>Won Miss Teen State, and almost won Miss Teen USA
>Had an appropriate amount of sexuality to her, whereas some women use their sexuality as social leverage, she was very mature and professional about it, yet she was still sexually liberated
>She would have sex and all, but it was always with people she knew and trusted, and there was never any cheating, or cattiness, or leading on, or anything
>It's like she was the one girl in the entire school that found out how to have sex, but without being a total ho about it
>Did a shit load of volunteer work, and traveled all around the globe helping avalanche victims in the Himalayas, and stitching up wounded people in wherever-the-fuck
>Very beautiful
>Very humble
>Incredibly nice
>Took criticism gracefully
>Independent

If every girl were like her, the world would be infinitely better.

Actually, if all MEN were like her too, the world would've invented a cure for cancer 50 years ago.

She was truly 1 in a million, and whatever she's doing now, I hope she's inspiring other women around the world to be just like her.
>>
>>16740679
What am I supposed to improve????

I don't understand what I'm supposed to improve!!

I don't know how to dress in a way that's attractive without being whorish. I hate clothing and everything to do with it. It's like trying to learn a language you don't want to learn.

I've had literal nightmares about being pregnant.

Literally nightmares about clawing that thing out with my bare hands, terrified and in pain. I'm not scared of dying, I'm scared of living and that disgusting fucking thing surviving with me.

What other roles are there?

I don't want to be somebody's dog.
>>
>>16738099
your problem is not being a girl, but being fucking nuts.
>>
>>16740700
I'm sorry.
>>
>>16740692
>>>16740679 (You)
>What am I supposed to improve????
Cooking, dressing, aptitude, social skills. A relationship needs work and sacrifices. If you are not ready to do these, you are not ready for a relationship. The guy who you adore and has a crush on did his own work to become the guy who he is and ready for a relationship. If he was throwing tantrums about how he's incapable, he would have become a pathetic faggot.
>I don't know how to dress in a way that's attractive without being whorish. I hate clothing and everything to do with it. It's like trying to learn a language you don't want to learn.
10000k sites on tge internet if you don't have friends. Calm down take a deep breath and make a decision that you will reach what you want to reach.
>I've had literal nightmares about being pregnant.
>Literally nightmares about clawing that thing out with my bare hands, terrified and in pain. I'm not scared of dying, I'm scared of living and that disgusting fucking thing surviving with me.
This is irrational fear.
>What other roles are there?
Not much, but think about the guy. He made a great man or of himself, you should too.
>>
>>16740692
What's your body type? And be honest.

Give me your height, your body weight in pounds, your breast size, and your foot size.

Also, I think those dreams, if it isn't obvious enough, is your mind's way of reminding you of your insecurities of being a woman.

You clearly don't respect woman-kind, so you're experiencing some sort of fucked up survivor's guilt over being a woman yourself.

What you need is positive reaffirmation, and a good role model. You have to regress back to childhood level therapy until you can mature past your initial self doubts.

Eventually you'll receive therapy reserved for preteens, then teens, then young women, then general woman therapy.
>>
>>16740704
I've had a thousand arguments about clothes online. Apparently they can't just tell me how to dress, and the suggestion offends them.

Is there seriously nothing else I could do?

I don't expect a man to pay for everything. I have money, I have more money than most people my age that I meet.

What if I pay for everything?
>>
>>16740706
5'6, around 130 lbs, 75DD and 39 in european sizes.

I've read a book about the girls who are adopted from china. About how in rural villages mothers are forced to drown their infant daughters within minute from birth because girl children are worthless, and how so many of them think of it as a mercy kill, a woman's life isn't worth living anyway.

It just feels so strange to me that the rest of the world doesn't do that.
>>
>>16740708
What kind of man do you want, what do you want from men? It's not really a question of money, it's a question of roles, but in general money can only buy you an act regardless of you are male or female. Good diggers are present on both sides. Dressing like everything else needs some experimentation. All you will get is opinions, but you are the one who will have to make the decision and learn from it. If you are always afraid and won't try, you will only strengthen your fears. What you need to overcome is feeling worthless. Women are just as valuable as men, simply their roles are different. Men need to learn how to act like a man, women need to learn to be women to live to their full potential and be fully valued. Both roles are important, they are just different.
>>
>>16740720
But isn't that how the roles work? Women cook and clean and raise children and fuck and men pay for everything.

If women were as valuable as men, they would be valued as much.

I don't want to cook. I don't want to clean. I don't want to have sex. I don't want to give birth, I don't want to deal with children. I don't want to be a slave. I don't want to be a wife.

I'm a one-trick pony that won't do the trick.
>>
>>16740722
>But isn't that how the roles work? Women cook and clean and raise children and fuck and men pay for everything.
That was the 50s, now it's much more fluid.
>If women were as valuable as men, they would be valued as much.
And they are valued even more. For a smile, three drops of kindness, and your tits, most men would do everything for you. Men, if they are not strong, cool, competitive, funny, and good looking are creepers and generally hated.
>I don't want to cook. I don't want to clean. I don't want to have sex. I don't want to give birth, I don't want to deal with children. I don't want to be a slave. I don't want to be a wife.
What do you want?
>>
>>16740730
>Wht do you want?
I want to be loved without having to buy it in ways that feel like drinking sand.
>>
>>16740731
This is reasonable, but if you want to be loved you have to love the other as well. Girls are attracted to masculinity, guys are attracted to feminity. Just like the guy you want had to get in touch with his masculinity to be attractive to you, you have to get in touch with your feminity. What is it in the female role that makesit feel that you are drinking sand?
>>
>>16740739
I don't understand how it could feel any other way.

Shadows are dark, rain is water, and being a girl is a torturous cage you will never be free of.
>>
>>16740742
>>>16740739 (You)
>I don't understand how it could feel any other way.
>Shadows are dark, rain is water, and being a girl is a torturous cage you will never be free of.
You just don't accept what you have and use it well. Instead you want something that is not yours. Being a man isn't any easier. What makes you feel it's bad or that you are less valuable?
>>
>>16740744
What makes you think squids are less human than humans are?

Women are worthless, what they do is worthless, everything they say and think and are is inherently worse less than dirt.

I don't think being a man would be any easier. Even if not being a dust rag and a work mitt would feel just as bad as being one doesn't mean I wouldn't want that.

The difference is like being shot at war and accidentally shooting yourself. The pain is the same but the other has some dignity.
>>
>>16740750
>What makes you think squids are less human than humans are?
Squids aren't capable of rational thought and emotions unlike you and me.
>Women are worthless, what they do is worthless, everything they say and think and are is inherently worse less than dirt.
Women are valuable. What you wrote could be an /r9k/ rant but female version and it has as much truth in it and evidence for it as the male version has.
>I don't think being a man would be any easier. Even if not being a dust rag and a work mitt would feel just as bad as being one doesn't mean I wouldn't want that.
Men are disrespected even more than women. You would feel yourself even worse.
>The difference is like being shot at war and accidentally shooting yourself. The pain is the same but the other has some dignity.
No. The difference is being shot at a meaningless war, or staying home and teaching the next generation to not be so stupid to fight meaningless wars.
>>
>>16740759
I don't want to be secondary.

I want to be more than some man's daughter, some man's wife, some man's mother. I want to be my own person.

I don't want to be a dust rag.
>>
>>16740782
>I don't want to be secondary.
>I want to be more than some man's daughter, some man's wife, some man's mother. I want to be my own person.
>I don't want to be a dust rag.
Your pride got the better of you. Men go to work, do their job, they are #1287 not second. Don't expect that you become no 1 because you're a man. There are rules in society. As a queen you can be just as influential as a king, you just have to play your cards right. You are not no 2 because you have a pussy. You are no 1 for these man who loves you, and are respected by society much better just for existing.
>>
>>16740793
Can't I just pay for everything?

Why is my worth defined by nothing but the only 3 goods and services I can't bring myself to produce?
>>
>>16740782
Amanda?
>>
>>16740800
>>>16740793 (You)
>Can't I just pay for everything?
>Why is my worth defined by nothing but the only 3 goods and services I can't bring myself to produce?
Men are almost universally valued for their success and their money, it's not any better. If you are fun and have a good personality, you are valued for that as well.
>>
>>16740807
I don't care about success or money. I have more money than anyone I've dated. I don't need a man for money. I just want to be loved. as a person and not a domestic slave and a brood mare. Why is that too much to ask?
>>
>>16740811
It's not, but if you
What does being loved mean to you? For most girls it means being provided for and being defended, that's why they want a man.
>>
>>16740840
I want someone to stroke my back and curl up beside to sleep.

To be touched by someone to whom my feelings are more than a means to an end to ensure access to pussy.
>>
>>16740845
Then why do you want a man? This is not masculine behavior.
>>
>>16740850
So men really are just literally incapable of love?
>>
>>16740860
They are, but men express their love differently from women. They want to protect you, provide for you, take care of you, support you when you are sad, be there for you, and build a family together with you. Women will cuddle with you and be nice to you.
>>
>>16740869
Is there any way to BECOME a lesbian?
>>
>>16740872
What are you attracted to in men because you just proved you are not attracted to their behavior.
>>
>>16740874
Physical appearance, the potential of warmth and closure. Male voices, the natural male scent, literally everything except the stupid robot shit that goes on inside their brains.

How cruel is it to love something that can't love you back.
>>
>>16740869
>>16740872
Uh, what? You really think that no men enjoy cuddling? You think all men express their love in the same ways?

Fuck that, cuddling is nice. I probably enjoy it more than my girlfriend, who's more of a 'fuck off to your side of the bed, I want to sleep' type. Maybe you shouldn't credulously accept huge generalizations from people on 4chan.
>>
>>16740872
google political lesbianism lmfao
>>
>>16740880
I've heard about that. It doesn't work.
>>
>>16740875
They can love you and will love you, where do you get that they won't? You just sound that you have very specific needs and if someone doesn't fulfill those without you fulfilling their needs you will label them as unloving. Be less paranoid. Love is about giving.
>>
>>16740898
What do I need to do to get a man who expresses love like a dog does?
>>
>>16740900
Men are not dogs, and wanting this is condescending. What would it take to make you excited your love as a dog, oh yes you just said ten posts earlier that you don't want to be anyone's dog. Don't expect that from any other person either.
>>
>>16740905
Express
>>
>>16740900
You could try getting a dog
>>
>>16740900
Step one: get a boyfriend and treat him well so he falls for you.
Step two: tell boyfriend, "Hey, it would mean a lot to me if you rubbed my back and snuggled next to me while I fell asleep."
Step three: if he declines, return to step one.
>>
>>16740900
get a dog then bitch
>>
>>16740905
I didn't mean it like that. I didn't mean that I'd treat someone like a dog, expecting him to sit and heel and fetch on my wish. I don't want to sit or heel or fetch, either.

I just want someone to love me as an independent, thinking and feeling entity, not as a tool or employee whose worth is measured in the profit of exploiting it.

>>16740907
My family has two. It's not the same.

>>16740915
What does treating him well include? Is it just house work or constant sexual access or do I have to do both? What if he still won't stay?
>>
>>16740960
>I didn't mean it like that. I didn't mean that I'd treat someone like a dog, expecting him to sit and heel and fetch on my wish. I don't want to sit or heel or fetch, either.
>I just want someone to love me as an independent, thinking and feeling entity, not as a tool or employee whose worth is measured in the profit of exploiting it.
Are you capable of doing this? Because from what you have written, no. All you want is someone who you can emotionally leech off and if they don't do as you wish you cry that you are not loved and exploited. Men on the other hand usually love like this. If they fall for a girl, they will do anything for her.
>>
>>16740975
I do my best. I don't measure peoples' worth in my life by how much I profit from them. As a matter of fact I get paranoid about not owing anyone anything, keeping a track of who pays and when, what favour is worth what, and how to make sure I am not being a parasite.

I explained this to a friend once and she looked at me like I'm crazy.

I'm sorry for sounding like a monster but I don't like giving something for nothing. I know it's a woman's duty in life but it still feels unfair to me.
>>
>>16740985
>I know it's a woman's duty in life but it still feels unfair to me.
You just literally filter out absolutely everything except for what you want to hear, don't you?
>>
>>16740985
>...keeping a track of who pays and when, what favour is worth what, and how to make sure I am not being a parasite.
let other People decide what your stuff is fucking worth for them
just because you value someone does not mean someone else does...
if you give someone a present but this someone doesnt give you one. do you take it back or what? if yes... go to hell and die. People like this are the worst.

>I know it's a woman's duty in life but it still feels unfair to me.
you are so full of shit. but if thats your attitude. go be a hooker.
>>
>>16741053
You're only reading half of what I say.

I said I keep track that *I* am not indebted to anyone. I don't track how much other peoples' gifts are woth. I make sure *I* give *them* back as much as *they* have given *me*.

I work to make sure I give at least as much as I get.

I am sorry to sound rude but I don't know how to express with any more clarity.
>>
>>16740985
Stop this women's job if being exploited bs. This has nothing to do with that. If you don't want to be a parasite the best way is to practice kindness and give to others. If they expire you, cut them out. If they reciprocate it, give them more. The only thing that is important about kindness is never to give so much and put others so ahead of you that you make yourself vulnerable because that's a sign of a lack of self respect and that encourages exploitation. You wouldn't like a doormat guy either. Kindness != trust. Give a little and give them the opportunity to build up your trust. You're not a monster just prejudiced and generalize too much.
>>
>>16741068
Kindness is an infinite resource, but my energy isn't. I'm willing to give all of the former that I have but I need to prioritise the latter. Sex just costs me too much to ladle out.
>>
>>16741067
i read everything and i am telling you again... you cant track shit because you dont know what other People value and if how much they value it

just stop that retarded shit because if it does anything it probably hurts more than it helps.
>>
>>16741087
That's why you should do what I wrote. Give a little and then let others build up trust if they are trustworthy, give more.

>sex
What's so tiring in lying on your back, putting your legs apart and moaning so that poor guy would think you are not completely bored? It's not like you're doing the actual work.
>>
Fucking trade me, I wish I was a goddamn woman. I cry all the fucking time because I'm not one, I want to have what you have.
>>
>>16741096
>What's so tiring in lying on your back, putting your legs apart and moaning so that poor guy would think you are not completely bored?
I don't know but I can't do it sober without crying. It's just the most emotionally draining thing in existence.
>>
>>16741110
>It's just the most emotionally draining thing in existence
elaborate
>>
>>16741110
You need to get in touch with your sexuality. Others love that thing. You built up a huge wall around yourself, but you seem to be decent. Have you been traumatized? A healthy sexuality is part of life. People have sex to relax and forget everyday woes. You're way overthinking it.
>>
You must be the first one to love yourself, before you can expect others to love yourself.

Develop your body, mind and compassion. Explore the positive aspects of femininity. Not the "wear make up and high heels" femininity that our consumer capitalist society tries to sell you. Develop your own feminism. Make your own ideal woman, and be that woman.
>>
>>16741117
It drains me emotionally. It's more exhausting than any physical exercise or pain.

>>16741125
How do I stop stressing about it? Dreading sex is one of the worst and most consuming things in a relationship, but I hate being ambushed with it. Being constantly prepared sex is exhausting but being surprised by it without having the time to brace myself is just so so much worse.
>>
>>16741138
>It drains me emotionally. It's more exhausting than any physical exercise or pain.
giving answers anyone could work with isnt your strength is it?

i mean you are looking for advice but wont give any decent info to us to work with
>>
>>16741138
Why do you need to prepare for it?
As for stressing about it, just try to live the moment. The moment where the guy who loves you and cares about you desires you and has sex with you. It doesn't need any preparedness. It's not a performance, you literally don't have to do anything.
>>
>>16741136
What are the positive aspects of femininity?

>>16741154
Not really, it isn't. I'm sorry. It just feels like trying to explain what water feels like, or the difference between left and right.
>>
>>16741171
Water feels like a fluid, something that completely surrounds you, yet heavier than air. It also feels wet. Right is the side where most people has their dominant hand. It's the way screwed are screwed in and opposite the way dna is folded. See, everything can be described, you are just unwilling. Sorry to say this but you think like a robot.
>>
>>16741171
>>16741185
this

the more you respond the more i think the Problem is just that you are some lazy ass bitch who thinks there are some complex Problems in your life Holding you back while its just you being lazy. even too lazy to type out whats bothering you

thats some next lvl shit.. holy f
>>
>>16741198
I am sorry I am bad at explaining shit.

I need to prepare for sex for the same reason you need to be prepared to be punched in the face. It doesn't make it feel any nicer but it feels better to know it's coming.

I'll rather dread a doctor's appointment for months ahead than just get hit by a truck without a second's warning.

I need to brace for the impact because bracing for it means it's not a surprise and nasty surprises are always worse than nasty things you were expecting.

I don't know how to explain it better. I'm sorry I think like a robot.
>>
>>16741213
Very simple question, why does sex feel bad for you?
>>
>>16741215
I don't know. It doesn't hurt, it just doesn't feel like anything and somehow that feels bad. I feel bad knowing my partner likes that more than doing anything fun or pleasant with me. I don't like it when I'm reminded men like sex, not me.

it's like playing with a dog and then the dog starts eating your hand and you suddenly remember you are not a friend, you are food.
>>
>>16741229
maybe dont blame sex?
maybe you are doing something wrong?
maybe find out what it is and Change it?

gosh try to work on yourself

you are just like "hmm does not work, ist not for me"

maybe you are just doing it wrong.

gosh you annoy me. im out. you make me mad
>>
>>16741229
This is bitching nothing more. Sorry. It doesn't hurt, you just can't stand others like something you don't and you judge them for it, furthermore you don't give yourself a chance to enjoy it. Be less of a judgemental brat and grow up. Others would happily put up with your bs or of love because they recognize people have different needs.

No, the dog doesn't start eating your hand, that hurts. The dog starts sniffing your feet.
>>
>>16741244
What could I be doing wrong? How can I change it? What am I supposed to work on?

>>16741250
I'm sorry I can't explain it better but that's not what I meant. I don't know how to explain it better.

It's like spending time with a friend and then they ask you to pay them for their time and realise you were never friends, he wanted a reimbusement for what you thought was fun for both of you.

I don't know how to explain it better. I literally can't. I don't know why I dread sex but I just can't do it sober without crying and it's not because I hate making other people happy.

If I could make him happy without having to go through with sex I would. I absolutely would. If I had any other way to pay for his company, I would. I absolutely would.

I am sorry for not being able to explain it better. I'm sorry for being a bad person.
>>
>>16741294
Pay is something you work for, you get tired, you expend resources. Here you have to lie on your bank and stay still and ensure something that doesn't even hurt you while the person who you say you love enjoys it immensely. Tell me how it's this work or pay? You're not a bad person and I feel for you. You either dated the worst assholes, or you are just way overthinking this. Give sex a chance, it's not that bad.
>>
>>16741309
Because it will hurt if you're not prepared for it and it takes so much to prepare. Imagine trying to work moisture into your mouth when your mouth keeps drying because someone wants to stick locusts in there and you know dreading it will make it feel worse.
>>
>>16741333
How does it hurt? You have trouble getting wet?
>>
>>16741342
it only hurts if you're not wet, and sometimes. I'm always scared it will be one of those times when I can't and it will hurt and that makes it worse.
>>
>>16737930
by enjoying the fact that you don't have responsibilities.
>>
>>16741351
But lube and apply. Simple.
>>
>>16741374
the vagina expands when aroused. lube doesn't help the tightness, you might get it in but it can still sting randomly when you least expect it.
>>
>>16741372
But I do. I need to find a job, I need to go back to school. I need to walk the dogs and do the dishes and wash the floors and pay taxes.
>>
>>16741379
Tight pussy is good pussy. Also if he can't get you wet, you are not attracted to him enough.
>>
>>16741385
then what should I do?
>>
>>16737930
Go through the horrors of sex change, OP.
I revel in my masculinity because I value physical strength and durability. The only reason to be a woman [if given the choice] is to bear children. I don't want children, so it's great that i was born male. You can use tech to turn into a male but you will always be a step behind cis males. FtM is worse because, while you can take pills to bulk up, you're still petite and less durable than a cis male.
>>
>>16741391
Fine a guy who can make you wet. If you can't get wet even if you are attracted to the guy, buy live and go to a gyno.
>>
>>16741392
But small men still don't have to give birth.
>>
>>16741397
What if I can't find a guy attractive enough?

I can't even think of a guy attractive enough.

My brain is incapable of conjuring an image that would be sufficiently arousing.
>>
>>16741456
Because women are usually not visual. Try dating.
>>
>>16741468
Trial and error?
>>
>>16741473
That's dating, yes.
>>
>>16741475
Oh.

Are there any ways to tell beforehand? To predict it somehow? Some kind of a hint, some kind of a tell?

You can usually tell if a strawberry is ripe from the colour. It helps even if you're wrong 25% of the time.
>>
>>16741475
Also, he should do foreplay. After eating you out, you should be wet.
>>
>>16741491
You feel it. That he is attractive and lovely.
>>
>>16741492
How do I tolerate that?

I'm sorry to be so difficult but having someone go down on me gives me the same kind of MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP feeling as hearing someone chew with their mouth open. I don't know if it's possible to have misophonia of physical sensations but the feeling is exactly the same.

>>16741494
What if I've never had that?
>>
>>16741504
>How do I tolerate that?
>I'm sorry to be so difficult but having someone go down on me gives me the same kind of MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP feeling as hearing someone chew with their mouth open. I don't know if it's possible to have misophonia of physical sensations but the feeling is exactly the same.
Does it feel bad? Try forgetting what they are doing and feel it.
>>>16741494 (You)
>What if I've never had that?
Then you are not attracted to men but you said you had crushes on guys so I don't believe that.

Honestly when you are not busy hating yourself, you sound like a completely normal lovely girl.
>>
>>16741528
Do you know misophonia? That thing where some people just literally cannot stand some specific sounds, like the sound of someone chewing or smacking their lips and stuff. It doesn't cause them pain but they're willing to do anything to make the sound stop, including kicking someone in the face.

It's like that. It's not pain, it's just an unspeakably untolerable feeling.

There are men I want to cuddle up to but I can't think of any man I'd want to have sex with. It doesn't matter if it's someone I like or not, the biggest difference is the feeling.

When men I don't like want sex, I'm just scared and uncomfortable. When men I do like want sex, I feel betrayed.
>>
>>16741578
Licking your pussy is intolerable? Then your clit is too sensitive. My second gf was like that. Tell the guy not to lick it directly, just around it.
I think you just never had a good sexual l experience that's why. You see sex as something awful which is sad.
>>
>>16741589
It's not a physical feeling, just emotional. I don't know if you've ever known anyone who can't stand the sound of chewing but I can't explain it any better. And he never touched the clit, he didn't make it that far before I told him to stop.

My clit is roughly as sensitive as the bottom of my foot.
>>
>>16741594
>My clit is roughly as sensitive as the bottom of my foot.
you've got some physical damage going on.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (29 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
29 KB, 480x360
>>16740598

>Wait, what kind of free passes?

you get a lesser prison sentence then a man for committing the same crime. people don't automatically think you are a potential pedophile or rapist. you have more scholarship options then men. you have higher social skills then men which leads to more friends and more romantic relationships.not required to be drafted. women hold a monopoly in vulnerability while men are disposable. etc

>Aren't laws supposed to protect everyone?? Are these laws harmful to men? How do they hurt men?

women have over 100 laws that protect them in marriage and men don't have any. women can use those laws in marriage to take everything from him while making him pay alimony and child support.

>You don't use health care?

yes but women use it the most and benefit the most from it. also society in general cares more about woman's health because they have a bigger charity foundation then men. people care more about breast cancer then testicular cancer.

>You don't use public roads?

yes but why do you get more homeless shelters and more public services in general?

>You didn't have public edu-

hahahaahahahahaha are you are talking abut that system that it set up to mostly favor women and that is control by feminists?

Wait you're an american, aren't you?

yes that is run by a magina president that thinks their is gender pay gap and that continues to pander to women.
>>
Did you know there are women out there who love attention and cheat on people just for the hell of it and end up ripping them off with divorce papers? And once confronted play the cute innocent puppy game, just to do it again.
>>
>>16741692
I don't want to commit crimes or rape people, I'm not within the american school system, my social skills are bad and I get a lot of shit for not behaving up to the female social standard. My country hasn't been to war since WW2 ended.

I am sorry you don't have any laws to protect you. I don't know what I can do about it.

I am sorry there isn't enough awareness for testicular cancer.

I'm not an american. I'm from Finland.
>>
Please be my cuddle buddy. I hungry your cuddles sweet anonette.
>>
>>16741708
So basically being a woman is the best if you enjoy sex, and being a man is the best if you have no interest in sex at all?
>>
I just had to share, im a man and ive been in love. Men can love women.
>>
>>16741594
>My clit is roughly as sensitive as the bottom of my foot.
See. A fucking. Doctor.
>>
>>16741762
It's good to be both, you just need to learn to accept and love yourself and others.
>>
>>16741423
Right. I'm not sure why you made this statement, anon. Being a manlet is fine, you can still be strong and durable for your size, relative to a woman of similar stature. The reason pro sports aren't coed isn't sexism.
>>
>>16741775
I mean it does have feeling in it, pushing a vibrator against it makes my legs do little involuntary wiggles, but it doesn't feel GOOD. It's not a pleasurable sensation. I'd classify it as "not painful".

>>16741778
How?
>>
>>16741795
>How?
Friends, family, sense of purpose. See a therapist, you seem to have a lot of irrational fears. See a gynecologist as well, kicking your cunt into gear would help a lot too.
>>
>>16741832
I have friends and a family. What do people get a sense of purpose from?

I'm seeing a mental health professional in 5 days, trying not to explode before that or do some Crazy Girl shit like dye my hair.
>>
>>16741844
It varies from person to person. Find something that you can do well and is meaningful and useful. Some people find it in their work, others find it in their relationships, or their kids. Something that you can give to others, and which you can get positive feedback for. That's one important thing, the other is self respect. Stop believing that you are inferior to anyone. That's not true. Practice makes perfect. If you want something, reach for it and achieve it.
Seeing a mental professional is a good idea. Why would you dye your hair? What color is it?
>>
>>16741876
it's natural colour, and I want to bleach it completely white and shave off the sides.

The reason why crazy girls dye their hair so much is because it kind of works as a substitute to self-harm. It's cigarettes to heroin, sure, but it helps.

That's why you stay the fuck away from girls with green hair.
>>
>>16741902
>it's natural colour, and I want to bleach it completely white and shave off the sides.
White and bleached isn't that bad. Unnatural color is where real crazy starts.
Post pic
>The reason why crazy girls dye their hair so much is because it kind of works as a substitute to self-harm. It's cigarettes to heroin, sure, but it helps.
>That's why you stay the fuck away from girls with green hair.
Completely agreed.
>>
>>16741907
No, I mean like completely snow white. With shaved sides. That's not a natural colour to anyone save for swedish children below the age of 10.
>>
>>16741912
You can't really do that with bleach. It will always be slightly blond. Completely white has to be dyed.
>>
>>16737976
>Killing yourself because you are part of the sex that gets everything handed to them due to the handicap you just mentioned
Being a woman is easy. Stop complaining about everything.
>>
>>16741918
I know. And I'm doing exactly that.

>>16741923
Women get everything handed to them in exchange for sex. I can't endure sex.
>>
>>16741948
Post pic
>>
>>16741844
Do Crazy Girl shit to your hair in the meantime if you need to. I'm seriously floored by how unhealthy your thought patterns are right now; do whatever the fuck you want so long as it keeps you from hurting yourself and doesn't interfere with seeing that professional in 5 days' time.

GO SEE A GYNECOLOGIST. That was a really good suggestion. The shit you've got going on down there does not sound normal at all. It might be fixable. Please go see a doctor.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.