[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys. I'm going to give my old friends an absolutely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 1.png (227 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
1.png
227 KB, 2560x1600
Hey guys. I'm going to give my old friends an absolutely terrifying bad acid trip and hopefully fuck their minds up for a few weeks. Any ideas on how to destroy them?

A few days ago my homies and I were having a trip at one of my friends house, I brought the acid and gave some to all 3 of my friends and my girlfriend. At one point, 2 of my friends left and I was left with the house owner and my girlfriend. My last friend told me and my girlfriend that I had to leave because he was having a bad trip and wanted everyone gone, so I left while peaking on acid and had a very bad trip because my phone died and the streets looked like I was on a different planet, I was tripping way too hard and didn't recognize anything, ended up parking and bad tripping in my car with my girlfriend until I sobered up enough to get home. (This was not our side of town and we were very confused/lost)

Later I found out that my friend invited my other friends back to his house after I left and they had an amazing time without me. I'm also pretty sure that one of my friends stole dmt from me.

My friends don't know that I know about them turning against me, because I heard it from a mutual friend. But this weekend we're all tripping at my house. I'm going to give them way too much free acid, until they're having an intense ass trip, then I'm going to play like, 120 decibel screams on my audio system and then hold them at gunpoint while degrading them and probably making them suck eachothers dicks. My girlfriend is going to put a leak in my friends tire on his car, (without them knowing) and then I'm going to force them to leave and be stranded on the side of the road further down the way.

Can I get away with this? Any tips on how to ruin these people? They have been fucks before, but not to this level of disrespect. It would be pretty fine if I didn't have a bad trip while they were having a good one on the stuff I GAVE them.
>>
File: image_8.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image_8.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
Also, I'm giving away all of my acid and not tripping myself, as well as ditching all my paraphernalia and drugs. They'll be the only ones on drugs, so they'll be stuck on the side of the road panicking and if they decide to alert authorities, they'll be in the wrong because im not sketchy or on drugs and I've got no record, as well as being somewhat well off. I haven't communicated these ideas to anyone digitally, or told anyone besides my girlfriend.
>>
>>16737419
You're retarded and this is why they don't want you around
>>
D O I T
O

I
T
>>
I've had a gun pointed at me while tripping on 500ug dose of acid. I had no idea what the fuck was even going on.

My mate owed some money to some drug dealers and they broke in to the flat. My mate was crying on the floor (wasted out of his mind on acid) and those guys even beat him up a little bit.

I've never felt so hopeless because I cannot function normally while I'm taking high doses of acid and generally everything that happens outside your control is pretty 'scary' on lsd.
>>
>>16737450
Sure, they can not want me around, I'm not really concerned about that. It's just the disrespect, really. I've been nothing but generous, and I feel as if these niggas need to be put down. They've been extremely hurtful towards a lot of my mutual friends for a long time and I'm just not really going to let this slide. You can not want someone around, or you can invite them over and then make them leave. There's a difference.
>>
>>16737456
I'm sorry that happened to you, how did the remainder of your trip go after being in that situation?
>>
>>16737462
You're too generous then, be a bitch next time and ask for cash straight up. And grab their cash and make them wait hours on end, ruining their stupid party night. But don't flake out on the acid, and if it matters you can probably chill out for a bit after you get the cash and just say ur waiting on your connection
>>
>>16737468
I don't really sell acid, I like to give it away or trade for other drugs.
>>
>>16737467
Well the scene ended because my mate's neighbor woke up to the noise and nobody wanted to make a scene so everyone left.

I just kinda said 'fuck this guy' because he had not even told me he owed some money around the town. Haven't actually seen him since.

The rest of the trip was fucking shit. My trip was totally ruined because the gun-point stuff happened early in the trip and my heart-beat was racing for the next 16 hours. It's fucking hard to calm the fuck down on acid. I had to call in sick for work and just sleep it off with some pills and benzos.

I never had panic attacks when sober ( been to much more stressful situations ) but I probably had panic attack because i really thought my heart was gonna burst out.

After that I've planned my trips carefully in advance so that I never end up in that kind of situation again. Respect acid.
>>
>>16737419
dude fuck off and die you opiece of shit.

I hope you and your equally crazxy girlfriend get your faces torn off. fuck off and die. youre whats ruining acid culture.
>>
>>16737419

What the hell kind of a fucked up life are you living when you willingly sit behind the wheels of your car while tripping acid?

Damn son, you are just as bad as your friends man, you guys are made for each other. Druggish fiends the lot of ya
>>
>>16737462
and you totally can invite someone over, give them their shit and tell them to leave.

fuck you faggot. I hope you fry the shit out of your brain
>>
>>16737419
what are you going to get out of this? revenge won't make you happy. even if you're mad, you can't live mad forever. doing this won't cure your anger. once you cure your anger yourself, you're going to hate the memory of what you did for the rest of your life because it's a terrible thing to do. when people treat you like shit, you move on. you don't fuck with them, because their actions will come full circle in their life. and there's no reason for you to be a part of it any longer
>>
>>16737487
The life where I have nowhere to be because my friend kicks me out while tripping balls
>>
>>16737472
Didn't I tell you not to be a bitch anymore anon? WTF! Go make me that money
>>
>>16737499
Satisfaction, yeah. I really don't care if they have a bad trip because when I was forced to leave, I had a bad trip. Also not trying to be a bitch about the situation. I can understand turning the other cheek, but the real world isn't like that, and neither am i
>>
>>16737522
youre the fuckign faggot who couldn't just enjoy a walk home acorss town tripping and had to lock yourself and your gf in a car.

all they did was tell you to leave because they were having a bad time.

youre the one who went and gave yourself a fuckign terrible trip.

holy fuck just die you falming fuckign faggot. buy some fuckign lsd and make some new friends. at the very least, figure out your own shit that way you stop having shitty trips.

and tripping in the hosue with your firneds is nto fuckign tripping. its locking yourself into a bad situation.

go fucking hike and calm the fuck down. already reported this shit.
>>
I just want to know if I can get caught for this, I don't think they'll be really in a mood to go to the police. And all my guns are legal, plus I'll be sober.
>>
>>16737532
I don't think you really read the story. Also it's not exactly walking weather. Also, didn't lock self in car or anything, just was tripping too hard to return home while so lost. This was not my neighborhood at all.
>>
>>16737537
I seriously hope you fuckign land in jail. and that one of them slices your shit up. nigger.
>>
>>16737546
sounds to me like youre an unpleasant wretch that the house owner was unsure of to begin with.
>>
>>16737419

Wow, I wonder why they didn't want to hang out with you. You seem like a solid chap to me.
>>
>>16737557
I've known the house owner for 2 years and have hung out plenty of times in the past. We've been good friends for a long time. This isn't the first time that's he's been shitty to me or my friends though, this is just the final straw.
>>
>>16737522
yeah, the real world anon? the one you're mirroring right now with your thought process. go ahead and do this to them, and because you would you're the type of person who not only had this coming but will see something remotely similar again. once you stop considering this shit and grow beyond the standards of a shit society, you'll realize that those who sit comfortably in that way of living get fucked over on their own. it's honestly not your prerogative to do this
>>
>>16737580
That's exactly what I've learned from what's happened though. I've learned that this lifestyle of tripping with stupid people who only want to get fucked up is going to take its toll on everyone involved. Am I wrong for wanting to come out of this on top?
>>
op can fuck off.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.