[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you start having sex with your long term bf/gf? How do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: 1293607103048_4131514.png (30 KB, 420x294) Image search: [Google]
1293607103048_4131514.png
30 KB, 420x294
How do you start having sex with your long term bf/gf? How do they start? Do you just start to touch them more intensively or you just tell them? What if they are not in the mood?
>>
>>16736325
Ask them if they want to have sex. If they say yes, then the next time you're alone and touching/close to eachother, grab something you haven't grabbed yet, and start taking your clothes off.
>>
My gf is usually really horny no matter what time of the day, so sometimes I say "let's fuck."
But most of the time I go in for a kiss, then we look at each other and then we kiss harder and more deeply, and then we usually just go for the whole deal by then.
Keep in mind my gf and I are fucking idiots.
>>
http://www.comdotgame.com/play/zone-tan-hacked

From my experience it's like this game.
>>
I would tell you, but I lost my gf, and on the off chance that you're the guy she's with, I would be helping you fuck her. In which case, I hope she realizes your shit.
>>
>>16736381
10/10
>>
>>16736381
but he said long term relationship? so your gf left you 2-5 years ago?
you should move on mate it's toxic to wait for so long
>>
>just tell them
Don't do this if you're a guy. I'm a grill and this is seriously the worst mood killer. Don't know if it's the same when your partner is a guy, of course, but if it's girl... don't.

>What if they are not in the mood?
I don't think it's likely that your partner will be in the "hey i want to fuck RIGHT NOW" mood at the exact same moment as you. Answer is, well, you make them want it.

>Do you just start to touch them more intensively
Yes, this. Going near them and start touching is the best approach. If you're a guy, after touching a bit and getting a positive response you can rub your dick (if hard) on the ass/pussy/whatever.

>How do you start having sex with your long term bf/gf?
Usually touching his chest and kissing his neck. Proceed to rub boobs against arm/get one of his legs between mine and slightly hump it.
>>
op here, i am a female

idk if i can explain but.. i just dont know how to pass the moment when you both realise you are going to have sex, without the situation being awkward.
i know its pretty stupid but this might be the main reason why me and my bf have sex like once in two weeks, sometimes once in a week. we have been together for more than three years and live together since the very beginning, but its been always like this. and we just cant get over it.. sex is great, we love each other like crazy and are really honest and talking about everything.
but we just cant figure out how to start having sex without being awkward in the beginning. idk why I just cant tell "lets fuck", what if he is not in the mood, ok he can just say it but then its super awkward for me again. and vice versa.

or we just lay in a bed, talking and cuddling and kissing. one of us wants to have sex so starts to touch and kiss "more", but the moment when the other one realises it and starts to respond is SO FUCKING AWKWARD for me, i just dont know why.. then when we are doing it its with abandon and wild, but we just dont do it often bc none of us wants to start to avoid the awkward situation.
>>
>>16736397

She did leave me over 2 years ago, but she definitely started fucking him immediately, so I know OP isn't him, but it could be another guy she left the other guy for and so on.
I can't risk it unless I know this won't effect the degree in which I'm getting cucked.
>>
>>16736413

Even if it's not her, they might break up and your ex could be the next girl, and OP will have learned better moves because of you. You're setting him up for a lifetime of sexual success and your ex could appear at any moment, it's too risky.
>>
>>16736410
Talk about it with him. You both sound unsure of what is or isn't a positive response to sexual stimuli. An "I like it when you do this" can go a long way in encouraging him to repeat his behavior. If you voice a desire for more sex men will rarely fail to oblige you.
>>
>>16736410

Maybe officially make Friday 'fuck night' so you both already know it's happening before going into it and it becomes routine. idk if that'd just make it worse though.

It seems weird to be so uncomfortable and scared of rejection from someone you've been with for 3 years.
>>
>>16736425
Hello hot bearded one :*
>>
>>16736424

I agree. It's bad news.

I will help someone if I know they're an insignificant loser over 1000 miles away from her. In which case, I could help.
>>
>>16736439
I was wondering when you were going to roll around again. You want to take this somewhere else, or are you just a tease?
>>
>>16736443
I'm too far away from you. Seeing your name pop up here is enough tease for me.
Penpals seems likely though..

What would we do in Op's situation? Would you awkwardly initiate? Would I? Oh the possibilities...
>>
>>16736473
Where the hell are you?

I haven't been in that position since I was 13. The raging erections tend to give away my intentions before anything else.
>>
>>16736481
LOL

I can't do anything with your raging erections :(
>>
>>16736565
Of course not, if you don't tell me where you're from.
>>
>>16736441
>>16736413
>>16736424

two years? you guys are crazy... you should move on you know right?
i left my bf about 3 years ago and have been with my current bf for 2,5 year, if my x should sit and whine to this date he def. wasted his life, why not go out and find someone who you can be happy with now?
you're not getting cucked if your x fucks another.. it's what happens when you break up, you re sad for three months, move on and find someone else to enjoy and fuck with, you're not getting cucked because your x finds another just as your x isn't getting cucked if you find another.
you are getting cucked if you are in a relationship and your partner fucks another..
>>
Op I just have the exact same issue with my 2 years bf.. you are not alone. It feels so weird to switch from the no sex mood to the "we know it's gonna happen" mood, I don't know why
>>
File: Vomit.gif (27 KB, 312x200) Image search: [Google]
Vomit.gif
27 KB, 312x200
>>16736481
>13
>Initiating sex
>mfw

Hopefully you weren't sexually abused as a young one.
>>
>>16736716
jesus i am so happy we are not the only ones.
i just cant get it bc we really are talking about everything, can talk about this topic as well, but not when its happening..
>>
>>16736325

>How do you start having sex with your long term bf/gf?
I start kissing his neck and touching his chest or his crotch. Or I show up naked wherever he is and he gets the very subtle message. Or I tell him I want to be "cuddled".

>How do they start?
He kisses me harder than usual or pushes me against the wall.
Once he poked my shoulder with his boner. It made me laugh too much to fuck, tho.

>What if they are not in the mood?
He tells me he's not in the mood and we don't fuck.
>>
>>16736716
as a female it's easier to initiate sex, you can put on a sexy dress one night and you know surprise him when he is watching tv or whatever he's doing, not that i would be certain that you have sex just because of that.
i agree with you, me and my bf haven been together for 2,5 years, and haven't really have sex for the last 6 months, we are both happy and our relationship is just perfect but none of us are dying because we don't have sex, after 2 years we just know each other so well, that we can walk around naked alle day without noticing it, it's just what happens, i still find him sexy and he still finds me sexy, we just don't have sex because of the 1000 other things we do instead.
normally i'm more horny when it's late while he's horny in the morning, which of course also makes it harder to compromise when to have sex. you should try thinking about what turns him on if you want to have a sex life, sometimes the lust have to be forced a little before it can be something natural.
make a deal if both partners think it should be spiced up again. make a deal so you are forced to have sex at least one time a week, or once a day, i had some friends that went to couples therapy and got this "program" home with them and they should have sex once a day, it wasn't easy at first because they say it felt forced. but they have a healthy sex life now and they both said the lust returned and the sex became a natural thing after a couple of weeks so i guess what helps is just get started fucking
>>
usually it takes us kind of long to get to sex, being just "right before the border" but neither of us starts crossing it.. sometimes i even lose the mood bc it takes so long :(

but sometimes he just "jumps on me" and starts to do it, I kind of like it but feel very awkward the first minutes as well..
so i guess its the same :/
>>
>>16736730

Considering the average age to lose your virginity is ~16, 13 doesn't look so wierd.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.