[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else have parents who immediately scream fuck you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 306x306
Does anyone else have parents who immediately scream fuck you if you try to suggest something? How do you deal with it? If I say something to my dad he disregards it if I say it to my mom she screams and yells and slams doors all day

My mom for some reason can't spray perfume like an adult she sprays half the bottle all over herself. Every time she walks by a room not even in it the entire room smells like cheap perfume for hours. The entire hallway and everyone's room upstairs smells like perfume.

If I try doing anything my parents are always hovering around. If I look at 4chan they come behind me and just stand there. If I try watching videos or talking on the phone they just come over and stand right there and start doing shit around me. If I go to bed for a nap the second I sleep they start doing laundry and smashing shit and running around.
>>
>>16734376
Yep, my parents were like that.

Don't suggest anything to them or correct them or help them. Don't engage in conversation. Ignore them as much as you can. If you're lucky enough to have your own room, just keep the door shut as much as you can.

For your own sanity, try to keep some positive people in your life. Hang out with them as much as possible, and stay over when you can.

Get earplugs for when you sleep. If you need something stronger, get some cheap closed headphones and wear those as well as earplugs.

Not sure what to do about the perfume thing.

Also, move out when you can.
>>
>>16734376
Move the fuck out, kid, or shut the fuck up.
>>
>how do I stop the stove from burning me whenever I touch it?

They're your parents, not your children. Fuck em.
>>
Do you guys know how expensive rent is in cities? How does one even move out when the cheapest room possible is like 700 dollars a month
>>
>>16734426
By getting a fucking job and some roommates.
>>
>>16734429
I said room as in implying a room in an apartment with roommates

Dumb fuck it's 700 to 800 bucks and jobs only pay twice that and then take out 300 in taxes its just not possible not even in the ghetto can I get a room
>>
Leddit ---> /r/raisedbynarcissists
>>
your parents are narcissists, kids. so are mine. they believe they're absolutely infallible in every aspect, large or small.

just say whatever you need to say to appease them and focus on getting the fuck out. your relationship will benefit greatly from the distance.
>>
>>16734376
Feel your pain op. Disregard the haters, they probably live in hick towns like the majority of shallow keyboard warriors that visit /pol/
>>
>>16734449
I'm op and I live in a Hicktown they really are the worst people
>>
>>16734434
Are you retarded? People with shit jobs manage to not live at home. What the fuck is your excuse, cock sucker?
>>
>>16734456
They don't live in Miami or la
>>
>>16734457
So there's nobody in LA that is both working a shit job and not living at home with their parents? If you honestly believe that you should just off yourself before you contaminate the gene pool.
>>
>>16734457

Who says you have to live in Miami or LA?
>>
>>16734462
Well apparently fucking not because if I ask how to live in la everyone says it's impossible

>>16734467
I have a music career and I want my dreams crushed and I can't live anywhere but major cities I hear shit like Monck corner and all these small town names and it makes me sick to my stomach my biology requires me to live in a major city
>>
>>16734473
Cut the bullshit, faggot. You don't want to live in the shit communities with the rest of the poor fags. So, shut the fuck up about living at home.
>>
>>16734479
>can't survive in city without living with your parents
>hicks are the poorfags
wut?
>>
>>16734479
I'd split a room in Crenshaw with excons if I could

But sadly I reiterate a room in the ghetto is 800 a month
>>
>>16734484
Just Google cheap LA apartment. 900 a month two bed one bath. Split with a roommate that 450 a month for rent. You're absolutely fucking retarded. Hell, have someone sleep on the fucking vouch now. It's 300 a month. It's OK, advanced concepts like this must be difficult
>>
>>16734498
I would do this but I'm sorry a 2br for 900 come on that's not possible. That's like Phoenix prices. I don't think there's even 2brs for 1500 anymore it's like 2400 in a non trendy neighborhood
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.