[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apparently I should be preparing for a whole weekend of making
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: dags.jpg (59 KB, 507x249) Image search: [Google]
dags.jpg
59 KB, 507x249
Apparently I should be preparing for a whole weekend of making sure that seven 13-year-old boys won't find a way to kill themselves/each other.

Any tips on how to prepare?
>>
What?
>>
>>16733178
My nephew has friends. Lots of friends. He's not a loser like everyone else in the family. His mom was planning to take him and a handful of his friends to the city for his birthday, and then she got sick.

"Oh, Anon can look after them! He's never accidentally killed a kid before, I'm sure it'll be fine."
>>
>>16733151
>>16733192
Just refuse to do it you pussy. Man up, tell them you won't be a babysitter, and lock yourself in your room.
>>
File: wildhousebnr.jpg (48 KB, 660x330) Image search: [Google]
wildhousebnr.jpg
48 KB, 660x330
>>16733151
They won't kill each other, relax.

Is the itinerary all planned out?
>>
>>16733764
That doesn't sound very manly.
>>
>>16733778
Neither does OP letting himself become his family's bitch. Sometimes you just have to take a stand.
>>
>>16733787
What if OP needs something later on? They will remember that he snubbed them. You sound pretty antisocial to be honest.
>>
>>16733764
>in your room
I'm 23. I'm an adult, I have my own place.

>>16733775
Pretty much.

>>16733787
Since when has looking after your family ceased to be manly?
>>
>>16733764
>>16733778
You could have just lied and said you were busy or something.

If not just play video games with them or something.
>>
>>16733151

lube mostly.
>>
>>16733811

that guys just acting like a retard. presumably you're okay with this and its no big deal you just wanna play it safe, right?
>>
>>16733811
If you have your own place, then you don't need them for anything. There's nothing they can take from you, so why even entertain the thought of being their errand boy?
>>
>>16733829

>why entertain the thought of doing a sick family member a favor so your fucking nephew doesn't have to cancel his birthday

how fucking jaded are you? geez
>>
>>16733829
Did your uncle molest you or something? Holy shit bro.
>>
>>16733822
I mean I don't interact with childen or male people in groups. I don't know what boys this age are like, the last time I had to deal with 13-year-old boys was when they threw my shoes in the trash and lit my school bag on fire.

>>16733829
My mom managed to raise two semi-functional human beings despite of being married to a a destructive fuckwit, and my sister managed to raise her kid as a semi-functional single mother, and he's functional.

I mean, he's got SIX FRIENDS. That's more than the rest of us together!
>>
>>16733858

well if you are going to the city it sounds like you'll have the day planned for the most part. depends what they are up to in the city of course. i recommend somethign like lasertag before bed if they can afford it. thats like 3 to 4 hours of cardio to take away all their hyper energy. for the most part they will be fine.

beaches, camping, and the like are where you have to be wary of teenage boys hurting themselves. what you have to worry on a trip to the city is more like what kind of pranks they might try to pull.
>>
>>16733847
>>16733858
Your sister decided to shit out a kid, and now that's supposed to be your problem? You don't owe her jack shit, so why let her walk all over you?
>>
>>16733865

one day OP might need her to babysit his own kid? maybe he likes his sister? maybe he likes his nephew?

my nephews are the fucking best and id do this just cuz i love em.

i mean fuck, anon, did you get suspended from school for bringing in an edge that sharp?
>>
>>16733864
But the odds of them deciding to pull some stupid Jackass-shit are relatively low?

>>16733865
You don't really know how to human, do you?
>>
>>16733870

jackass tier? maybe when they are in the hotel, but with that many guys you are more likely to wake up with the word 'faggot' written all over you, and lots of pictures on your facebook with their testicles in your mouth. you also run the risk of them getting drunk, but as long as there is no balcony there is no risk.
>>
>>16733873
I'd like to repeat that these kids are thirteen but then again this is eastern europe and the thirst is real.
>>
>>16733886

>these kids are thirteen
>thirst is real

is this in reference to the alcohol? it depends on the type of kids they are but i remember having a hard time making friends because most every other person in my 8th grade class was already drinking any opportunity they have. its pretty easy to get booze cuz a lot of parents dont even mind their kids drinking, or simply are like my parents with so much fucking booze around (in a fancy cabinet) that they wouldnt notice if a bottle went missing.

but yeah, eastern europe makes me think they might be more calm than their american counterparts but you never know. again its hard to say what to look out for since you wont tell us what exactly it is you will be doing in the city.
>>
>>16733892
>is this in reference to the alcohol?
Yes. I should have specified that it is. I sure goddamn hope none of those kids thirst to put their balls in my mouth.

My sister is 100% anti-alcohol because the entirety of dad's side of the family have been alcoholics (and I drink somewhat) so she'd skin me for dog meat and marching boots if she knew they even smelled a beer.

>eastern europe
>more calm than americans
Bro. You don't know how we drink.

And I don't know to tell you because I don't know yet, either. They were just talking about it, I was asked as a hypothetical thing.
>>
>>16733921

ah okay. well when we think eastern europe we think more calm casual artsy guys i think, but maybe i got some stereotypes wrong idk.

>balls in my mouth

in america its considered a prank, its called teabagging. its not a gay thing just a way to cash shame on you.

>anti alcohol

unfortunately you cant control the other six kids, and considering the drinking age is generally lower over there, its easier to get their hands on. i remember in guam it was as easy as asking an upperclassman to buy it for you.
>>
Either they will keep you up all night with noise and nonsense or you'll go to sleep and there will be some horror going on that you only find out about later.

It's going to be hell either way.
>>
>>16733934
>when we think eastern europe we think more calm casual artsy guys
Most eastern european languages have a specific word (or multiple words) for that thing where you have a phase of being permanently drunk 24/7 for several days or weeks. Drinking yourself to death is not really even considered a shameful way to go, it's just something that happens, like the weather.

The drinking age where I'm from is 18, but if you're under 20 you can't buy hard liquors. Buying alcohol to minors (and having minors possess alcohol) is considered a crime.
>>
>>16733959

>iis considered a crime

its a crime everywhere, in america you cant buy at all until you are 21, but that hasnt stopped anyone at all.

again, if drinkings as popular as you say there, 3 out of 6 of his friends will be able to just steal a bottle without their parents knowing. 2 of them have older brothers that will buy it for them, and one has a fake ID that the guy at the corner store doesn't care about
>>
>>16733967
While the enthusiasm and parent-stealing are both true and the brothers probably too, but you are seriously underestimating the vigilance of corner store employees. Selling alcohol to a minor doesn't just get you fired, it gets the whole store in trouble.
>>
>>16734006

right, but if any one of them can pass or an effeminate 18, and does have a fake ID, its not like the store owner would know better.

either way, were getting off track
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.