[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So today my gf found out I was cheating on her and so she tried
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
So today my gf found out I was cheating on her and so she tried to break up with me but I was faster and broke up with her first.

My only problem is that now all of her friends are bitching at me about how sad she is and that I'm at fault when she was the one who couldnt please me in the relationship in the first place.

Can I get it through their thick fucking skulls that its not my fault she wasnt good enough for me?
>>
>she was the one who couldnt please me in the relationship in the first place

You have at least talked with her about it and see if anything could be fixed, and if not, cut with her but not fucking cheat at first you disgusting fag.
>>
>>16733089
Its not my fucking job to tell her she's a crappy girlfriend. What do I look like, her boyfriend?
>>
Boo frickety hoo! I cheated on my gf and now were not together anymore!

Someone call a wambance for this faggot
>>
>>16733076

You can't, this is your punishment for lacking loyalty.

You made this bed, so you best get used to sleeping in it... And a lonely bed it shall be.
>>
>>16733099
But its not my fault.
She started this fucking think the second she became a shitty girlfriend
>>
File: 1453672430870.jpg (7 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1453672430870.jpg
7 KB, 200x200
>>
>>16733103

What do you mean it isn't your fault. It was your dumb ass that cheated on her.

Man up. You fucked up. Now you're paying for it.
>>
>>16733103
If you have a gf who cheat on you because you wasn't enough for her and didn't say anything to you about how crappy you are as a boyfriend, how would you feel?

Man the fuck up, dude.
>>
>>16733116
Why the fuck should I pay for it?
Maybe if she knew how to please her man, she wouldnt have gotten cheated on.
>>
>>16733103
Then you should have broken up the second she became shitty.

[spoiler]Weakling[/spoiler]

>>16733110
Goddammit
>>
>>16733117
Id feel like why the fuck would you ceat on me you fucking skank. It comes to show that you really are a slut and the only thing tha your parebts brought you onto this planet was to pleasure other men with your vagnina or mouth. Thats it. Nothing more.
>>
So many people up in arms for such obvious bait
>>
:^)
>>
>>16733132
>>16733117
>>16733116
>>16733099
>>16733096
>>16733089
This is the most gullible board.
>>
>>16733140
Get out of here troll
This is for advice
>>
>>16733126

You selfish motherfucker. I hope you get jumped and raped by four angry black men.

You only have your own dumb, fucking self to blame. She's not at fault.

If you wanted to mess around with another girl, you could have at least done it right and broke up with your girl first.

But seriously, get fucked. I'm sick of selfish, alpha-wannabe fucks such as yourself.

May your asshole be infinitely stretched and forever bloodied by crowds of raging black men.

She's better off.
>>
>>16733140

Yes, but that's when we get to find gems of advice like this: >>16733148

Bravo, anon, bravo...
>>
>>16733148
Youre just mad that you cant get some.

I bet your girlfriend had your cock on a leash. Have fun being slave boy for the rest of your life you beta faggot
>>
>>16733159

Troll, no one cares. We all know you don't really have a girlfriend to cheat on anyways, and are just making this up because you're some razorblade-wielding faggot that gets a rise out of making up stories for others.

So yeah, for real, get a life.
>>
>>16733181
Who cheated on you anon?
>>
>>16733188

God cheated me, by putting me on this world with all of you fucking morons.
>>
>>16733199
Instead of blaming others and God, take responsibility and be more of an example to us morons and less of a foamy mouthed faggot.
>>
>>16733229

I'm not OP, you corn-filled piece of shit.
>>
>>16733263
Why being so butthurt?
>>
>>16733282

Trollololololololololololololololololol
>>
>>16733321
I wasn't the butthurt one who wanted you being jumped by nog mobs.
>>
>>16733103
>But its not my fault.
>She started this fucking think the second she became a shitty girlfriend
It was your responsibility to either try to work the problem out with her, or end the relationship before starting another. You did neither. This makes it your fault.
>>
>>16733334

I know, I was.

>>16733340

OP's trolling, if you haven't figured it out now.

That's why I'm trolling, in case no one else has figured that out.
>>
>>16733360
Or maybe youre trolling because youre a beta faggot
>>
File: 1434924353308.jpg (105 KB, 739x742) Image search: [Google]
1434924353308.jpg
105 KB, 739x742
>People are taking this bait
>>
Best thread I've read on 4chan so far
>>
Nah OP, you're just an asshole. Now you get to experience the repercussions of being an asshole.
>>
This is bait, right?

If not, go fuck yourself. Seriously, you just broke up with this poor girl AFTER you cheated on her, and you expect her friends not to give you shit? Clearly you don't have real friends. They're SUPPOSED TO stick up for her, be there for her, etc.

And also just because she couldn't "please you" does NOT give you a free pass to stick your dick where ever you please before letting her know it's over.

You made a stupid, impulsive choice. Now suck it up and deal with the consequences.
>>
>>16733092
It literally is.
>>
File: Aku-no-Hana-1-8.jpg (95 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Aku-no-Hana-1-8.jpg
95 KB, 1600x900
>>16733519
Babbys first shitpost
>>
>>16733076
kill yourself.
>>
>>16733321
Classic.
>>
>>16733360
Either he's trolling or he's a redpiller. He won't listen either way, but it doesn't hurt to drop a line or two in case someone in this situation stumbles across the thread.
>>
>>16733076
>says the dude who was cheating in the first place

No, this is your fault. These are the consequences of your actions. Stop whining like a little bitch, man up, and deal with what you've done.
>>
>>16733076
Dude who the fuck cares, you guys are over ignore friends move the fuck on, you are acting like you were married or some shit man the fuck up
>>
>>16734041
Fuck off scum, she had it coming, OP dont listen to this fucking faggot
>>
who baited your girlfriend into putting up with your crap? oh I cheated and feel less guilty if I say its her fault, and thought you got away with it, why didn't you leave her before if she was such a terrible girlfriend instaed of deceiving her? then try to give an impression of the upper hand by leaving her just as she tried to leave you, whatever
>>
>>16733076
>Can I get it through their thick fucking skulls that its not my fault she wasnt good enough for me?
And why did you stay if she wasn't' good enough, why didn't you leave her and start up with somebody else. Was it because this was your first relationship and being 14 is hard?
>>
File: lifting man and his fat ex.gif (398 KB, 480x238) Image search: [Google]
lifting man and his fat ex.gif
398 KB, 480x238
>caring about the opinions of rabble

bro, do you even philosophy?
>>
File: goooopls.jpg (546 KB, 2048x1463) Image search: [Google]
goooopls.jpg
546 KB, 2048x1463
>mfw everybody is responding to this great sack of dicks
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.