[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need to get vomit out of carpet fast, got sick and I live with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
I need to get vomit out of carpet fast, got sick and I live with my parents, they haven't found out yet and I need to clean it up before they do
>>
I also have no carpet cleaner or club soda, I would also like to clean up the smell
>>
>>16731336
Do NOT use bleach
>>
Man this is why you should NEVER get carpet. Carpet is disgusting.
>>
>>16731343
yeah I don't have any bleach anyways, I'm going to try some viniger and water>>16731346
>>
Mix 1 part water and 1 part vinegar (preferably in a spray bottle if you have one, if not a regular cup or bottle will work)

Pour it on the stain enough to saturate it but not to make a giant as puddle

Let it sit for about 5 - 10 minutes

use a clean, dry towel (or paper towel) to clean up the water.

And try not to vomit on the floor again. What are you, a fuckin dog?
>>
well the carpet is brown-greyish and you can def see the orange/red throw up still (chili for dinner) please somebody has to know
>>
>>16731371
might as well be, I was coming down from vyvanse and couldn't make it to the toilet, I've never experienced this before
>>
any more advice? last bump before if I start to get to work
>>
>>16731371

This. If there's still some showing try a damp washcloth with a little bit of handsoap (not dishsoap like dawn or else that shit will take a lot of water to remove) and rub.
>>
>>16731463
hands soap? ill give it a try. thanks
>>
>>16731482

Oh after that rinse by going over the spot again with another washcloth that's just damp with water. It helps greatly when my cat spits up, so I hope it works out for you.

You're welcome OP, but please just stay in the bathroom the next time you decide to do such a thing.
>>
Hair shampoo. mix a small amount in a bucket of water, soak a sponge in it and "pat down" the carpet until you get all the vomit out, and if you want to go the extra mile use conditioner in a similar way.

Get the dampness out of the carpet by getting a towel, folding it over the carpet and stepping on the towel. Then use a blowdryer with setting on warm or cool and fluff up with your fingers to dry the carpet
>>
>>16731713
shampoo sounds iffy but I'll give it a try
>>
File: YepUp.jpg (146 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
YepUp.jpg
146 KB, 640x480
Baking soda and a little water, not vinegar. Baking soda will neutralize the acid.
>>
>>16731723
Well, you also want to get the smell out without the horror of having to buy wool wash, right? It's also why the other anon suggested hand soap. Those contain perfumes and deodorants specifically to mask human bodily discharge odours.
>>
>>16731725
man I wish I had some :-/ none
>>
>>16731713
>>16731463
should I try mixing hand soap and shampoo with some water and lob that mix on there? or is that just as retarded as puking on carpet
>>
>>16731745

Have you tried hand soap already? If not just try that first and if it doesn't work, then go over with a little bit of shampoo.
>>
>>16731817
just put the soap on the carpet, gonna scrub it out now, if the hallway light isn't on it isn't that noticeable
>>
it's 2 am... I just want to sleep but it's not all out, looks much better tho, I also want to shower but I have a small house and that'd wake up my parents
>>
>>16731965
Ig I should've said OP here..I'm newfag, 18 going off to college in the fall
>>
>>16731969
alright I'm giving up, thanks for the help boys, goodnight and rip myself
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.