[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to convince girlfriend to wear stockings?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (557 KB, 1280x2179) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
557 KB, 1280x2179
Basically I think leg wear on women is great. Stockings, thigh-highs etc are all hot to me.

However, I can't seem to convince my gf to wear them. She considers them "granny-ish" for some odd reason.

The worst part is, she said she would wear them, brought them over tonight but when we finally got to having sex she wouldn't wear them. I was so excited as well.

So yeah, any advice?
>>
Do you like real women wearing them, or only animu girls?
>>
>>16730580
wear the yourself
tell her you'll swalllow a living hamster if she won't
call your local iman and tell him that your gf disobeys you
ask your bros for help so they hold her still as you force stockings on her legs
>>
>>16730624
No no, real women too of course.
>>
>>16730580
I guess I got lucky. My girlfriend took to them really well and incorporated thigh high, knee high, and over the knee socks into her wardrobe. I even got her an outfit like Nadeko-chan in that scene in your pic. Really fucking hot. Best of luck to you my friend. I wish I could give more advice, but all I really did was get her them as a gift. Started with a pair of black thigh highs and a pair of white ones. I got her some nice outfits to go with them too.
>>
>>16730580
get a new gf
for fucks sake putting on a different pair of socks for sex is not a huge deal. its not like youre asking to fist her asshole
>>
>>16730881

Yeah I agree with this. She doesn't even want to wear stockings, when you clearly are VERY interested?

She sounds selfish / prudish. Either way, immature.
>>
>>16730580
my boyfriend is just like you, he likes things that emphasize legs and butt - leggings, thigh highs, etc. it was stuff i already liked but it's doubled a bit since he also enjoys it. try weaning her into it, maybe? i get the feeling she's thinking of pantyhose as for the grandma thing. did you ask her why she didn't put them on when you guys fucked?
>>
I don't get it, I keep asking her why she wouldn't put them on but she just keeps saying they're grannyish. She just says i'm overreacting and being moody.
>>
>>16732197
You're not being moody or over reacting. She's being a brat and hurting your feelings for having a vanilla clothing fetish that she won't even try.
>>
Maybe try getting her to look at sockdreams. There's a wide selection and maybe seeing photos of girls her age modeling them will get her to see them as something for young people too.
>>
>>16730580
Why you still with her you beta
>>
Offer her some head
>>
>>16732215
Yeah I'm genuinely just annoyed right now. She's made me feel like I'm some sort of weirdo for liking it. She just doesn't understand.

>>16732382
Because I've been with her for almost a year and I am in love with her.
>>
Does she have a trauma with these or what to refuse to wear them so vehemently?? I'm a grill and find it hot af, especially with nothing else on.
>>
>>16732537
No trauma that i'm aware of.
>>
File: image.jpg (215 KB, 849x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
215 KB, 849x1200
Apparantely she says she just felt silly wearing them, not sure where to go with this.
>>
>>16730580
It needs a lot of convincing and telling her how great it would look on her and hoe you think of it as something you always couldn't take your eyes off.
>>
>>16733542
If she feels silly then the clothing isn't the problem. Intimacy is. Or your bedroom humour. You two should be striving for bedroom confidence together
>>
>>16733542
Of course she's going to feel silly, she's never tried it before. She won't know how she really feels until you give her a crazy dicking in them as opposed to normal sex.
>>
Show her pictures of cute girls wearing them. To convince her they're not grannyish and to make her jelly
>>
>>16733584
>>16733571
Well i've convinced her to wear thigh-highs/knee-socks. Apparantely the garter belt part of stockings to her seemed weird as its something her grandma wears apparantely?
>>
Swap to another women

what the fuck?
>>
thank god my girlfriend already loves wearing this type of stuff, frequently too

if she doesn't like the style, OP, maybe you could ask her just to wear them as a surprise every once in a while for you in bed?
>>
>>16734638
There are stockings that have elastic, so you don't have to wear a garter belt. I think garters are weird.
>>
I know it's kinda crazy, but try saying this to her:
"Hey, could you wear some stockings? I really like them and I think it would help greatly in our relationship!"
Yeah, I know, it's super bold and daring, but give it a try.
>>
>>16735514
Not OP, but garter belts are the best part.

They emphasize everything just right.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.