[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to attract girls and get laid?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 546786h265fd.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
546786h265fd.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
how to attract girls and get laid?
>>
>>16730502
Go to a brothel without about five hundred dollars. You'll attract a girl who will have sex with you in exchange for your money.
>>
>>16730502
Shower, shave and go outside everyday to something other than groceries and work.
>>
How do I overcome sexual shame? 22 year old virgin who is apparently good looking (received plenty of passes from girls in the past) but I'm too timid socially and sexually to escalate and have actual sex. Will this go away when I finally lose my Virginity?
>>
>>16730661
>shower and shave
love this meme. I sometimes wonder if people giving this advice realize that the stereptypical neckbeard is almost non-existent outside of tv

>something other than groceries and work
like what?

>>16730639
solid advice, but unfortunately im too poor and i also want to fuck girls without condoms and not getting a shitload of std's
>>
>>16730704

>I want to fuck girls without condoms
>I'm poor

I want a unicorn that poops gold bars
>>
>>16730707
>wanting something literally every guy gets to experience is the same as wanting a unicorn
>>
File: 81HEKBpIVYL._SL1500_.jpg (179 KB, 970x1500) Image search: [Google]
81HEKBpIVYL._SL1500_.jpg
179 KB, 970x1500
>>16730502
read this shit.
>>
>>16730716
Exactly! :)
Now I'm off 4chan!
>>
>>16730716

There are very few men that get to cum unprotected in decent looking girls that are poor

You are asking for a lot here.

If you want to get girls and be poor, either learn to lie very well, (and lying is not so much a learned skill as raw natural talent) or be VERY handsome

You're not very handsome. You may be a liar but you aren't a good one

So either stop being poor or give up those silly dreams of yours
>>
>>16730727
is it really good, not some pua bullshit?
I don't really have problems aproaching women, i just hate and am unable to have conversations, with both men and women
>>
>>16730746

Women love to talk about themselves.

If you're a master conversationlist with tons of life experience and wisdom, then women love to listen.

Otherwise, let them talk.

Women want either

1. The guy I described to share wisdom to them

2. Someone to listen about why Becky is a stupid slut
>>
>>16730736
Also how I discovered it was this,
Me: "Hey girls want to go out with me and can I have a unicorn? ;)"
Girls: "OKAY MR. HOT SMARTY PANTS DO YOU HAVE A JOB?"
Me: "Uh... n-"
Girls: "OH WELL DO YOU HAVE A CAR?"
Me: "Well you c-"
Girls: "WHAT ABOUT A HOBBY?"
Me: "Well I do, do fil-"
Girls: "GET YOUR FILTHY ASS BACK INTO DAMN SCHOOL AND OUT OF MY LIFE!"
Me: "Okay...."
Even though the girls were mad as ever at me, I got through life knowing that. But still am waiting for them to come back deep in my head, but unfortunately... It won't happen for sure.
>>
>>16730743
>cum unprotected in decent looking
i don't care if she is decent looking, just that she's within my age range

>you're not very handsome
yes i am, girls come up to me in college and try to flirt, but i don't really understand the process of getting to the point of fucking

>You may be a liar but you aren't a good one
how are you so sure i can't improve on this

So either stop being poor or give up those silly dreams of yours
lol what, the guys who fuck and knock up multiple girls are alsways some bottom of society lowlives
>>
>>16730769
And I had to find out the hard way, that you can't determine who is in love with you. You may want to have sex with someone, but maybe not love.
>>
>>16730746
Well dude in both situations you can come off as this:

"I DON'T WANT TO DO THAT THAT IS FOR SISSIES!"

"Ew... I feel really shy about talking to girls, what if they hate me."

Both of you guys need to man up and talk to girls if you want them. And don't give a shit if this happens:

"HA HE'S A FAG BECAUSE HE TALKS TO GIRLS!"

That douchebag is going to end up divorced and single the rest of his life and you have nothing to worry about.
>>
>>16730781
i don't understand your post, are you saying i will not try out the advice given in that book?

>I DON'T WANT TO DO THAT THAT IS FOR SISSIES
why would i say getting girls is for sissies?

>Ew... I feel really shy about talking to girls, what if they hate me
i don't give a fuck about what the girl im talking with thinks of me, i just don't want to get a reputation of a guy that creeps on girl because that will obviously diminish my chances
>>
>>16730770

Dude, if you were as handsome as you *think* you are, you wouldn't have to make this thread.
>>
>>16730837
why not
>>
>>16730770
>he's handsome but not sexy

Must suck.
>>
>>16730883
No matter how good looking a guy is, he still needs to do all the work in the process of getting laid or a relationship.
If you don't know this process you're screwed
>>
>>16730895
>>16730883

He's not handsome.

All you need to do is show a woman that you're WORTH sleeping with.

If that's by picking her up in a lambo, ok.

if that's by having a 10/10 face, ok.

if that's by being just so fucking charming? ok.

Truth is OP, you're just not WORTH it, thats why they won't.

So make yourself worth it.

get $$$ son
>>
>>16730906
so the girls that were flirting with me in college i just had to fuck them right there and then in the hallway?

gotcha
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.