[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i have a former prisoner at work, apparently he was a bulglar,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1415889753902.jpg (357 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1415889753902.jpg
357 KB, 600x800
i have a former prisoner at work, apparently he was a bulglar, firestarter and attempted a murder - he got out of the jail after 2 years due to snitching on his accomplices

he spread a lie at work that i'm a thief, i confronted him about it which he denied and then talked shit behind my back that he would do me harm

what do i do with such an individual? can he just say anything and do anything to me?
>>
File: 1451935152497.gif (1 MB, 280x189) Image search: [Google]
1451935152497.gif
1 MB, 280x189
>>16729741
What country are you in? Just curious about local homicide laws
>>
anyone?
>>
>>16729741

Tell your superiors that he is slandering you and making threats.

Seriously, don't fuck around and pussyfoot on this. Report the problem.
>>
>>16729767
but he knows where i leave, if he gets the feeling that he got fired because of me he might try some shady shit beside work
>>
>>16729774
live* of course
>>
>>16729741
Strike first, anon. Don't be a statistic.
>>
>>16729741
Fuck his girlfriend then fuck his mom. That will teach his black ass.
>>
>>16729811
i wanted to do that but i'd have to kill him and ruin my life because of that

>>16729767
btw all they can do is firing him
>>
>>16729774
Deal with it then. Attempted murder means he's an idiot, and clearly if you have enough knowledge prior, you can avoid whatever attempt he makes. Either way, property damage or an attempt on your life, you should be insured. Right? I think this has to be the one point in your life where you decide to stand stand you4 ground or give up and feel like shit.
>>
>>16729850
what should i do then, what do you mean by "stand your ground"?
i've bought a knife for my security (no guns allowed here)
>>
bump for protips - i'm all on my own beside you guys
>>
>>16729871
I mean send the complaint to your superior about slander and threatening your life. Then be prepared. That's all you can do. Maybe you could alert the police about a threat made to your life by a coworker you just got fired, and they might even do something for you.
Knife is good, best you can get. Bullet proof vest is all I can think of for anything else you can do, but I think that would be overkill.
Keep in mind that next to nobody kills over petty coworker disputes. He's full of shit.
>>
Attempted murder? So he's not even a very good murderer then

cmon you can take this fuck
>>
>>16729931
apparently he and his friends caught a woman and wanted to pour quicksilver down her throat? idk if it's just a gossip, but he burnt a huse and broke into houses for sure
>>
>>16729741
Who is this??
>>
Stand your ground. He's probably used to people backing down from him and people that don't fight back are the easiest. I've heard lots of bad things become larger problems if you don't confront immediantly.
>>
>>16729741

I would just go to hr. I don't like dealing with faggotry, there are people who get paid to do that.

Hopefully you actually have good hr people, a workplace that would hire a multiple felon probably doesn't though.
>>
If he was let out early (at least in the US) he'll have a parole officer. The name of his PO will be public record. Rat him out to his PO, even make some shit up if you feel like it. He'll go back inside, and he probably won't come back out if he really did rat out his accomplices.
>>
>>16729741
No hes a snitch ass faggot i would let his old friends know where he is and you wont be seeing him anymore
>>
>>16730048
but his friends are in prison right now lol
>>
Too bad this isn't the asshole I'd like to see fucked over the way he fucked me over. That guy stabbed somebody and managed to get out super-fast. I just assumed he blew the right people (pretty boy and all that) but snitching sounds like him.
>>
>>16729972
Never mind, found here http://www.taringa.net/posts/imagenes/18413602/Katerina-Lynx---Caterina-Lince.html
>>
bumping the psycho thread
>>
>>16729978
This. If OP doesn't do anything, his ex-con coworker will see it as a sign of submission and bully him even more.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.