[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need money, but have no capital free to spend and would rather
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
I need money, but have no capital free to spend and would rather not resort to prostitution. How can I secure some income? I feel mad financially unstable rn

inb4 JUS GET A JOB BRAH, I'm friggin trying but everyone demands I either work LITERALLY for free, or is offended that I don't have 50 years of relevant experience and degrees by age 23.
>>
>>16728178
What is something you can do that none of your friends can do?
>>
I'm curious what ideas people have too. I have a job, but I can't afford anywhere to live.
>>
>>16728191
Just drive for Uber.
>>
>>16728187
I can make shitty HL2 maps, cook, and that's about it. I can mend garments by hand as well but most people can do that and my sewing is too messy (I don't have a machine) to make clothes or fursuits or w/e. Also, that would require capital, fabric is expensive, mang.

I'm okay with tools, but that too, requires capital to do anything entrepreneurial and no employer will ever believe me if I just tell them "yes, I know the phrase 'righty-tighty leftie-loosie'."
>>
>>16728198
I'm guessing that anon doesn't drive or own a car, because no one around here seems to.
>>
>>16728198
Do you have to have set hours? Because I work full time, and my schedule changes a lot
>>
>>16728198
Not only do I not have a license or a car, but it's a legal gray area in my city and is likely to get you beaten up by "legit" taxi drivers.
>>
>>16728206
>>16728210
Called it.
>>
>>16728209
https://www.uber.com/driver-jobs
>>
>>16728198
I have a car and a clean driving record. What other qualifications do you need to have?
>>
>>16728213
These guys are making it hard. No whoring self out, no skills behind computer use. No car to even drive to work. Whats left is fixing computers for friends, family and small businesses by guaranteeing next day turnaround or their money back. Otherwise it's mom's basement for the next 30 years.
>>
>>16728223
Wageslave jobs are always hiring, those are an option too. People here seem to think they're too good for those jobs though
>>
Are you male/female? How old?
>>
>>16728214
Oh. My cars too old and I'm 6 months too young
>>
>>16728223
>these guys are making it hard

Really the only problem I have is availability. Any ideas?
>>
>>16728230
Im-fucking-plying. This boomer mentality needs to end -- those "wageslave" jobs are extremely competitive because there's so many applicants. I have CVs out all over for that kind of shit, and I almost never get called back. The days of wandering into a store, shaking hands with the owner and landing a life-long career at the grocery store are fucking dead, old man.

>>16728234
male, early 20s, faggot
>>
>>16728230
My wageslave job IS the problem
>>
>>16728247
What's your availability? Like >>16728230 said, wageslave is an option, and they're really flexible
>>
Literally all you have to do to get a job is try. Why are neckbeard beta males so entitled? A 50k/yr starting job isn't just gonna fall in your lap, you have to put some actual effort forth.
>>
>>16728253
I already work full time in a wageslave job. So I can't have too many more hours, and my schedule changes a lot. My shifts can be anywhere between 7 am and 9 pm. And I don't have set days off, at least not right now
>>
You're literally just lazy if you can't find a job. That is the only possible excuse for unemployment in this day and age.
>>
Why do lazy shitters like OP bother coming to this board, knowing their problems are just their own fault? I got my job easily, I'm sure everyone else here did, why do you think you're somehow special or deserving of sympathy, OP?
>>
Okay op, pan handle or ebay/ sell stuff until you have $20 usd.
Spend that 20 on small torx, triwing, and torx security screwdrivers.
Watch youtube repair videos on the same connection you are posting.
Put up ads irl or on craigslist for console repair.
Charge a minimum for just the consoltation, and only fix consoles with documented problems you can easily fix.
???
PROFIT!!
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.