[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright, /adv/, Is my face attractive? I had anorexia for a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 7
File: IMG-20160124-WA0018.jpg (407 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160124-WA0018.jpg
407 KB, 720x1280
Alright, /adv/,
Is my face attractive? I had anorexia for a few years in high school, still super self conscious. Went from being 200 lb whale to 120 lbs. Slowly gained some weight back, I weigh 135 now, but have been keeping a handle on it and eating healthy.
Anyway, I was just wondering if I'm still ugly. Please be honest but not an asshat.
>>
Serious? Everyones ugly in one way or another; everyones also beautiful in one way or another.

If your asking on a physical basis; if you spoke to me and i was single - i wouldnt say no.
>>
get a new haircut and play with make up

Whats your height?

Post more pics
>>
you are a serious QT, honestly surprised you were formerly a whale. don't stop eating healthy and don't let yourself feel ugly, it sounds like you're doing great OP.
>>
File: 0107160931.jpg (257 KB, 1094x1944) Image search: [Google]
0107160931.jpg
257 KB, 1094x1944
>>16727561
5'7
>>
You're very pretty. But you should never need anybody to validate that for you. You just have to believe it yourself.
>>
Like 10-20 more pounds and your face might mature beyond 12, depending on your height.
>>
>>16727544
Id be comfortable around you. You arent ugly. I like your hair.
>>
File: IMG_20160124_212400029.jpg (514 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160124_212400029.jpg
514 KB, 960x1280
>>
you look fine. definitely feather your bangs and taper them a bit on the sides (look up photos of bella thorne's bangs), theyre too blunt for your face as they are. other than that, not ugly
>>
In all honesty you really don't look that great, but most girls are like that without makeup, try on some make up, whatever is comfortable. Go out and just be yourself. Relationships and full on attraction shouldn't be about looks, find someone who will appreciate you for yourself!
>>
>>16727572
bmi says you can gain another 10 and still be healthy.
Lift and protein, mah home-skillet grill.
>>
You look like a nice girl. Hope you find someone, OP!
>>
Like the glasses and you smile lights up your face.
>>
OP, don't look for validation from strangers.
You will spend your whole life chasing it, and it will never get you particularly honest or happy results.
But no, you are not ugly.
>>
>>16727561

no

your hair looks fine and you shouldn't wear makeup if you don't want to, you're cute as hell and a genuinely cool guy will admire you more for being yourself and being unique rather than adhering to societal standards and looking and acting how people expect you to. that being said, you are adorable and that'll do a lot for you, just be wary of shitty guys playing you like a fiddle.
>>
You're not ugly OP
>>
Are you Trans?
>>
Rid the feminazi glasses and you're fine.
>>
>>16727544
You look like the type of girl I could talk about shit with and be polite to you because there would be awkward silences
>>
I don't find your face attractive at all but whatever
>>
You're pretty and your smile is gorgeous
>>
So what was it like playing in the Ramones?
>>
>>16727572
Qt/10
>>
File: 1380242414621.png (10 KB, 215x215) Image search: [Google]
1380242414621.png
10 KB, 215x215
>>16727544
To be perfectly honest here family
>>
>>16727717

kek
>>
In my modest opinion your face isn't pretty but isn't ugly either. You have shitty nose and poorly shaped eyes and look kinda boyish/plain, even in make up

I've seen uglier girls with higher self esteem tho do don't worry
>>
Femon here. I am in my late 20s married fit and have a successful career. I had an eating disorder from when I was 11 until 19 I overcame it by seeking therapy and kicling out all the negative people in my life.

We live in a world where how attractive you are is based on what you think about yourself. Learn to not give a fuck what others think and focus on being healthy and happy. That being said do not wear make up I do not give a fuck people say it is for them self but it is not because make up is not good for your skin.

markmanson.net/not-giving-a-fuck

Godspeed and I do not want to see you making a thread like this again because you are better than that.
>>
>>16727970
>me me me
>jus b urself :^)
>being a disgusting aesthetic relativist
Women truly are the meme gender.
>>
>>16727589
Yeah, I'd gladly give you the D.
>>
>>16727984
Better than being alone and insecure. If you have a fucken target sign on your head and everyone has guns someone will be very tempted. There is a difference between "being yourself" and bettering yourself.
>>
>>16727544
>Please be honest

You're actually cute.
But honey, you have got to lose those bangs.
Bangs look great on some women, but not on others.
Grow the bangs out and then go see a reputable hair stylist. That and a bit of makeup and you will have guys groveling at your feet--if that's what you want.
>>
You look good. Cute. Not hot but very adorable.
>>
>>16727632
>Are you Trans?

Answer this.
>>
I'm sorry if I sound mean, I can understand it was a terrible period, anorexia is really bad. But now that you got your body in order, you should really do yourself a favor, and watch your diet, workout a lot.

You have a pretty face, and if you worked on your body with some exercises, it will do wonders.
>>
Side bangs definitely look better. The blunt bangs look very haphazard diy and don't do you any favors. You kinda look like Iggy Azalea. Congrats on getting healthy! Good luck on finding a look that better emphasizes your beauty
>>
I'm gay male so I can't really tell you in terms of sexual appeal, but you're definitely cute!! You've got nothing to worry about OP, just keep doing you :)
>>
>>16727572
Cute
>>16727544
Ok
>>16727589
Very cute
>>
>>16728020
>>16727632

That's something to think about anons... Answer OP
>>
>>16727601
Why is dog fucker give such good adv?
>>
1st pic you have that insecure smile thing going on.

2nd pic is natural.

3rd pic looks intentionally dark on purpose.

Think of the top 5 hottest/beautiful women that you personally know and 5 more who are famous that you don't. Every single one of them will eventually become old and in the eyes society, undesirable. Every motherfucker male or female will eventually walk this path or die before that. Your goal in life is to find a guy (or chick) to walk that path with you, fuck your insecurities. Marla Singer - check her out.
>>
Yeah you're pretty fucking ugly. I definitely wouldn't date/sex you.
>>
you look just fine, maybe a different haircut and different glasses, but thats just my personal taste and you will figure out what works best for you.

high school is over, this world will not pursue in wrecking your self esteem just because, all you have to do, is recover it. of course, there is no number one recipe to do this, it recovers on its own over time, just take these words: i accept you.

some people get drawn into the deep abyss but eventually they emerge with something shiny
>>
File: 1432673125497.jpg (209 KB, 1134x951) Image search: [Google]
1432673125497.jpg
209 KB, 1134x951
>>16727572
You look like a massive SJW, someone I would avoid at all costs.
>>
>>16727544
>Asking for the internet to call you pretty

Found your problem.
>>
Kek, that's a tranny. Go back to /soc/ dude.
>>
desu, I'd bang you
>>
>>16727544
Get a decent haircut and you'll be kinda QT
>>
>>16727544
looks alone. qt.

your body language, like posture and how you hold yourself is what probs takes some attractiveness away from you. but ye, qt
>>
>>16727572
You're pretty attractive but there's something about you that's off putting and I can't quite articulate it... you look bland and boring. You seem to wear a lot of black and grey so I would suggest livening you wardrobe with some color. Also, do something about that hairstyle in the OP. You give off a grandma vibe.
>>
Dead average. I wouldn't date or fuck you, but I think most people would.

Now take your insecurities either to /soc/ or to a fucking psychiatrist.
>>
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>16728764
>I think most people would.
Correction: Most people on this board. They'll take anything.
>>
>>16728603
Dog semen is said to bestow wisdom.
>>
>>16728859
True. My favorite was when someone said "she's not chubby" in reference to a woman whose thighs, if used as clubs, could kill a goddamn triceratops in one blow.
>>
You have beautiful eyes. Also a pretty huge nose.
>>
>>16727638
...but she needs them to see..
>>
Nose: "They told me I could become anything. So I became a shoe!"
>>
File: 88444.png (12 KB, 1132x169) Image search: [Google]
88444.png
12 KB, 1132x169
this thread...
>>
>>16728707
Op here, am actually very anti political. Try to stay away from all politics.
>>
>>16728020
Not trans. Born with ovaries and a vagina and keeping them.
>>
>>16729953

i don't visit 4chan very much, but when I saw guys posting their pictures I was actually surprised that people here gave positive advice

you seem a little bitter
>>
>>16730337
I don't know how this will come out but you are very niche pretty. I think very specific people like the way you look, but not a huge amount.
>>
File: 1452296541930.jpg (9 KB, 194x225) Image search: [Google]
1452296541930.jpg
9 KB, 194x225
Ugly as fuck 4/10 on a good day.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.