[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I make my religious boyfriend cum?!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 5
File: testamnt01b.png (422 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
testamnt01b.png
422 KB, 700x394
So I'm a girl, me and my boyfriend are both virgins. I want to have sex so badly and he's said he does too, it's just he's religious and against condoms birth control abortion etc and he wants to wait till marriage to avoid all the risk. I get that but he's so religious he won't even let me give him a hand job or blow job or *anything* and he won't finger me or eat me out or anything either. He's rubbed me out a few times and made me cum almost every time but I feel bad because he won't let me pleasure him at all!!! Is there anything I can do to make him cum without us our clothes off? I've tried everything, grinding on him in my panties with my bra off, rubbing him through his boxers, allowing him to grind against me as hard as he wants wherever her wants, talking dirty... EVERYTHING. But as hard as I can feel he is, he still hasn't came once. Is there anything I can do to pleasure him? He says it's fine but I'm upset...
>>
>>16726060
No.

He's dumb though.

You two should fuck.
>>
>>16726060

so ... you're kinda rapey. Like seriously, I'm not sure if you're just trolling us, or you're actually unaware that you're sexually assaulting your boyfriend.
>>
>>16726060
Nope. People that abstain from sex for religious reasons always have weird sexual hangups. Even if you do get married, he'll probably still be weird and distant when it comes to sex. And if he masturbates, he has probably desensitized himself to the point where he wouldn't be able to orgasm through blowjobs, sex, etc. anyway.
>>
>>16726060
Stop being rapey with your boyfriend and respect what he wants. If you're not fine with who he is, dump him.
>>
>>16726075
>so ... you're kinda rapey. Like seriously, I'm not sure if you're just trolling us, or you're actually unaware that you're sexually assaulting your boyfriend.
I think you misread the OP. She's sexually aggressive, but nowhere did she state that she did anything without his consent.
>>
>>16726089
Thank you...
>>
Liquid lapdance. You're welcome.

http://www.liquidlapdance.com/
>>
>>16726081
He actually said he stopped masturbating when we started going out because he felt guilty about doing it and I... Kinda... Got upset at him... And sort of made him start doing it again... Idk if that's wrong or not :/
>>
>>16726103
Will that work on uncircumcised guys too?
>>
>>16726137
Hell yes.
>>
>>16726141
I read a Vice article on this matter

The faggot at the club didnt cum, what a waste of money
>>
>>16726141
Omg if this works thank you! This whole situation has just been frustrating for me like even tho he's getting me off I've just been kinda annoyed with our one sided arrangement, I really hope it does the trick desu
>>
>>16726151
Oh really, fuck. Could be worth the try tho
>>
>>16726151
Most strippers aren't trying to make dudes jizz. They usually leave after that. Edging a guy 3-4x in a night is where the big bucks are at.
>>
>>16726105
>He actually said he stopped masturbating when we started going out because he felt guilty about doing it
That's really damn weird.

>and I... Kinda... Got upset at him... And sort of made him start doing it again... Idk if that's wrong or not :/
Well, you shouldn't force it upon him if it makes him uncomfortable. If he's weird about sex because of his upbringing, you shouldn't force him to do things. While I still wouldn't consider it rape, that's pressuring him into doing something that he doesn't feel comfortable with. You have to be understanding and work in his comfort zone.

Your best bet is to find someone that's compatible with you, to avoid built up resentment on either side. Because the chance of you two actually staying together and getting married is pretty slim, and then -staying together- after marriage is even more small. His behavior won't change that much, even if you do get married, because he'll still have the religious guilt looming over his head. You're fundamentally incompatible.
>>
>>16726169
I found the article the other guy referenced, yeah I changed my mind. He wouldn't go for that but it has given me an idea of something I could try
>>
>>16726229
>That's really damn weird.
Yeah it is but it's whatever
>Well, you shouldn't force it upon him if it makes him uncomfortable.
Yeah I guess but it's a little late for that now...
>If he's weird about sex because of his upbringing, you shouldn't force him to do things.
I'm not...
>You have to be understanding and work in his comfort zone.
That's exactly what I'm doing, why do you think I'm asking this question if I wanted to just rape him or something?
>>
>>16726259
>If he's weird about sex because of his upbringing, you shouldn't force him to do things.
>I'm not...

But you just said you did in a previous post:
>I... Kinda... Got upset at him... And sort of made him start doing it again
That IS forcing him, through pressure.

>That's exactly what I'm doing, why do you think I'm asking this question if I wanted to just rape him or something?
I didn't say you wanted to rape him, and I know you're here looking for answers. On the contrary, I'm the anon above defending you from rape accusations. What you're doing, while not rape, is still very unhealthy and counterproductive.
>>
>>16726300
Ok well I didn't really force him to, I guilted him into it because again, it was one sided! I would masturbate sometimes 2x or 3x a day the day after a hot make out session and he said he never masturbated... that just made me mad... But you say it's counter productive so what do you suggest anon?
>>
>>16726308
>Ok well I didn't really force him to, I guilted him into it

How on earth is it better? If you discussed this issue with him and he's still not interested in doing sexual stuff before marriage, stop being retarded and let him be. Or find yourself more sexually open bf.
>>
>>16726308
>Ok well I didn't really force him to, I guilted him into it
That's still putting undue pressure on him. You had no right to be angry at him for that.

>I would masturbate sometimes 2x or 3x a day the day after a hot make out session and he said he never masturbated... that just made me mad...
Again, you're just fundamentally incompatible when it comes to sex. I wouldn't even be surprised if he lied about masturbating, just to appease you.

>But you say it's counter productive so what do you suggest anon?
You either deal with it or find someone you're compatible with. No more pressure, no more getting angry at him.
>>
What the fuck has happened to this board.. you're not raping your boyfriend or anything like that dont listen to these fucktards. Why aren't you just having sex? And if it's 200% sure you absolutely for some reason cant fuck believe me just tell him to stop fap and tease him like nothing else until he breaks down on his own, if not then just get married or breakup.
I'm very religious myself but WHY would you not have sex???

???
??????
>>
First off, you're a cool-ass chick for caring enough for your bf to get his nut off!
I grew up very VERY religious and it fucked with me mentally until I was in my mid 20s. Lost my virginity at 16, but I know I missed out on a lot of good sex during that time frame. I'm in my 30s now, my sex life has been currently good for the past few years. But man what I wouldn't give to go back to when I was your guy's age lol. I'd tell him to trust in science, since you know, science can show advancements in the past 2,000 years or so.
Also, this religious problem is messing up with your sex life badly. Believe what you want to OP. It's your life. But do you really want to wait till MARRIAGE and ride the same D for the rest of your life?
Imagine going to an ice cream store everyday for the rest of your life and just having the same single scoop of vanilla ice cream in a bowl. No sprinkles, gummies, whipped cream, Hersey's syrup, nothing. Meanwhile, all those other flavors, toppings and waffle cones will just be eye candy FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

Sex is great. Just be safe and smart about it. Use protection.

If he isn't ready cause of his indoctrination due to religion, then let him down easily and move on. If you do wait to marry him, you really think getting married is going to instantly solve this problem? Honestly, he'll probably just become more awkward over time about sex.
Best of luck.

Remember, be safe out there!
>>
File: 1440330718945.png (282 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1440330718945.png
282 KB, 500x375
>>16726325
>I'm very religious myself
>encouraging sex out of wedlock
>>
>>16726325
>I'm very religious myself but WHY would you not have sex???

???

Maybe because he doesn't want to have sex before marriage? I don't understand it yourself but if he can't be convinced otherwise, OP should respect his (arguably stupid) choice instead of guilting him into it or whatever the fuck she does.
>>
>I have to wait for marriage for sex

Then just get married, what could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>16726316
>>16726321
>>16726333
I'm not leaving him, I love him. I have every intention to marry him when we're financially stable enough too, it's just I feel like our sexual relationship is completely one sided. It bugs me sure but not enough to LEAVE HIM. You guys are all assholes, he said to me that if I could find a way to make him cum then he'd be more than glad to let me he's just not comfortable with sex, oral or manual and definitely not anal or traditional. I came here for advice on how to please him sexually without causing strain on our relationship but most of you guys rather than helping me with that are doing just the oposite...
>>
Rape him. Does he drink? Get him really drunk and drug him, then confess the next morning you had a night of drunk passion.
>>
>>16726379
>Rape him. Does he drink? Get him really drunk and drug him, then confess the next morning you had a night of drunk passion.
He does drink but he doesn't get drunk. 2 drinks is his limit so getting him drunk is out... I know it's wrong and I'm not going to do it but what kind of drug would work for raping a guy like they kinda need to be awake for sex
>>
>>16726364
waaaah cry me a river

you can't make a person come without "manual" stimulation, dirty talk alone won't make him cum, and there's no other way. It's your fault for dating a sexually repressed manchild, there's not good solution to this problem, simple as that.
>>
>>16726394
A better idea would be to lie to him, get him really drunk if you can and claim you had sex.
>>
>>16726397
Not manual stimulation just no handjobs, footjobs, titt fucking, bagpiping etc because he considers that all "sex" but he says anything with clothes on is game though :/
>>
If he's jacking it, tell him to think about you. Talk to him or call him while he's doing it, if he's down with it.

Do it together, if he's down with it.
>>
>>16726364
>I'm not leaving him, I love him.
Then if you love him and want to stay with him, don't treat him like that. Be kind and understanding. Accept his flaws instead of pressuring him.

>I have every intention to marry him when we're financially stable enough too, it's just I feel like our sexual relationship is completely one sided.
It will stay that way until you get married. What's your financial situation like now? Do you live together? Do you want a giant wedding? If you plan on marrying anyway, go have a small court wedding and then see what changes. Be spontaneous--guys like romance too, sometimes.

>You guys are all assholes
I've been trying to help you. You're upset because you're not a particularly good person and you want people to just sit here and agree with you. I've been married for well over a decade, so I've been around the block. Your behavior and incompatibility will inevitable be the end of you, if you don't attempt to compromise.

>I came here for advice on how to please him sexually without causing strain on our relationship
>he's just not comfortable with sex, oral or manual and definitely not anal or traditional
Please re-read what you have typed here. Your only real option is to get married and hope for the best, because of how fundamentally different you are. I get that you love each other, or at least think you do, but love will only take you so far. The rest comes from hard work, mutual respect, and understanding.
>>
Explain to him that in order to make sure he stays healthy, you are going to start giving him regular prostate massages.
>>
>>16726408
well, then rub his clothed dick with a Torah/Bible/Koran/.

you both are fucking crazy
>>
Those are the only limits he has of nutting? Lol

This is how some really off-the-wall fetishes are developed.

Watch the workalcholics episode where Anders gets an over-the-shorts handjob.

Don't mean to be total ahole, but your dude is goin' end up in therapy from feeling guilty of having sex.
>>
>>16726410
I'm sure he would be down with that but it's him doing it not me so idk how much that would help me...
>>
>>16726420
I don't think he'd me ok with me shoving stiff up his ass anon
>>
>>16726333
There is literally nothing wrong with sex with only one person.
>>
>>16726420
*stuff
>>
papercuts on the D...
giving john 3:16 or w/e a new meaning =/
>>
You're right...as long as that person WANTS TO HAVE SEX
>>
>>16726436

Not 'stuff' - your latex gloved finger.

And it is for health reasons, so he can't pull the 'religious' excuse to say no.
>>
Religion is stupid and so is op.
>>
>>16726432
If it's your voice in his ear and you can hear him release, I think it'll help you.

Or have him tell you what he's thinking about (doing to you, or you doing to him) while he does it, so you know it's YOU that's doing it for him.
>>
>>16726415
Financial situation is really tight, he's out of a job so we both had to move back with our parents. Plus he's in university taking out student loans and I'm working trying to save up for college without needing a student loan. Any wedding will be at least 2 years away maybe more
>>
>>16726431
Over the shorts hand job would be great accept for
A: chafing
and
B: it's winter
>>
>>16726457
If you don't think you can wait that long (or simply don't want to), just have a private court wedding and then have an "official" wedding later on with friends and family.
>>
>>16726451
I highly doubt he'll go for that, plus I'm not really sure I want to either...
>>
>>16726456
But it's still not me physically doing anything... Idk we could maybe give that a shot tho but idk if it'd make me feel better
>>
>>16726468
He's fine with waiting (obviously) but I want a perfect wedding slightly more than I want sex but every day the difference narrows :/
>>
I said the same thing too before I lost my vcard
>>
>>16726497
Like I said, you could have that perfect wedding at a later date. You'll have to go to the court house to get your marriage license anyway, before the ceremony. You're just going to have a two year delay instead of a few weeks/months.
>>
>>16726485
If he dry humping you as long as he wants whenever he wants hasn't done it, his hangups about physical stuff pre-marriage are too strong.
I get that giving him pleasure would give you pleasure, but I don't think it's in the cards before you are married.
>>
>>16726506
I guess but the thing is we aren't living together anymore because he lost his job due to company spending cuts... I'd want us to be living together at the time of our marriage or at least be ready to find a new place. Neither of those things are happening in the near future so I don't really want to get married right now.
>>
>>16726526
>Neither of those things are happening in the near future so I don't really want to get married right now.
Then you'll just have to wait. I wish you two luck, OP.
>>
>>16726517
I got him really close once but it was at his parents place and they came home... I think it would be possible but I've tried twice now and can't seem to replicate it
>>
all your bf actually wants is a racially pure europe

trust me, im a man
>>
>>16726532
I guess so... thanks for your input anon
>>
>>16726541
We're both white so maybe but I don't see how that helps me anon
>>
So OP, you're okay with having your first baby nine months after the wedding and then one more every year after that until menopause, right? That's what it means to be married to a guy who doesn't want you to use any kind of birth control at all.

How financially stable is your marriage gonna be then?
>>
>>16726060
Try making out for hours while dry humping naked. Just keep dry humping away missionary style making out. Either he will go soft or he will cum. Either way he will be satisfied.
I didnt cum for my girl for a long time, because she couldnt get me off but I still enjoyed the dry humping way more than masturbation even though I didnt cum.
>>
>>16726555
>people get pregnant every time they have sex
Thats not how it works. There isnt that big of a chance of getting pregnant in the first place.
Then theres the calendar method.
>>
>>16726567

Hahahaha!

What do you call a woman who only uses the rhythm method for birth control?

Mom.
>>
>>16726567
Calendar method, exactly
>>
>>16726562
>I still enjoyed the dry humping way more than masturbation even though I didnt cum.

I'm pretty sure that's how he is too :/
>>
Shouldn't OP's boyfriend know that God is not amused by his attempts to get off without technically breaking the rules?

The lust is the sin, not the ejaculation. God hates an idiot who thinks he's putting one over on the Almighty at least as much as he hates a guy who just goes ahead and gets his fuck on.
>>
Buy an apple pie
Put pie in oven
Watch "American Pie"
Viola! Cream pie
>>
>>16726567

It's not about it being certain to happen.

I meant what I said. OP had better be 100% okay with the possibility because this is what it means to let a religious fanatic chuck a nut up you. You are signing up for nothing less than having his babies because you have no margin for error.
>>
>>16726617
He confesses lust every Sunday anyways though, he just thinks that sex before marriage is wrong bc it would like invalidate the marriage or some bs
>>
>>16726060
I agree with the other anon. Two sexually incompatible people won't last long.

Its pretty clear that he isn't going to change for now. So you either have to wait and hope situational change will lead to personal change. Which can happen. I would warn that he is under stress and will change when out of that stress.. but that is it. A person not under stressers won't normally change their core beliefs so you have to love him where he is at once everything settles down.

Or you have to change yourself which takes a work and patience... and you might not like the person you become...it may depress you becoming a "better fit" of personality for him when you know inside he couldn't fully understand/love the real you...(this leads to seeking out someone who loves the real you and subconsciously wanting to leave him. Which would then lead to cheating on him)

Or 3rd choice. Leave before you do lasting emotional damage to eachother. Love yourself and him enough to know its wrong for both of you to pretend the sexual differences aren't a problem.

Just my two cents... if you came here for help in hurting yourself over someone you aren't compatible with. You came to the wrong place sweetheart.
>>
>>16726643

Well, yeah, but religion and teenage hormones won't be reasoned with. The solution for every relationshit on the board is to just move on, but let's let her get a couple of babies and a few sexual hang ups out of it first. The burned hand teaches best.
>>
>>16726632

This right here, where you call his sincerely held belief that is a core of his identity some bs? That's why you need to move on or for god's sake not marry him.
>>
Cuck him OP.
>>
>>16726666
I WOULD NEVER CHEAT WTF
>>
>>16726656
MY SIDES

>The burned hand teaches best.
>>
>>16726680
you will if you really love him.
>>
>>16726686
Fuck off cuck lover
>>
>>16726680

He thinks he's a servant of God and you just really want to feel a cock explode in your hand. You'll cheat the first chance you get.

Be honest here: he'd feel like you were being unfaithful if he saw this thread in your browser history and you know it. Talking about sex with a bunch of strangers and calling his faith bullshit.
>>
>>16726698
Ok well I didn't call his faith bullshit I called his excuse bullshit. "de-legitamize the marriage" come on... That *is* bullshit. And I will not cheat, I've been cheated on before and I won't put people through that, especially not someone I love more than anything else in the world... You're a fucking cuck.
>>
>>16726714

If he believes it you are. If you're saying he's lying then you are saying he's so desperate to avoid you he'll lie. That's not marriage material or love.

You're a fucking kid high on hormones. Break it off, have a good cry, eat some rocky road, and find a new dick that doesn't have a bible wrapped around it.
>>
>>16726714
Drug him.
Rape him.
???
Move on.
>>
>>16726758
What drugs will work tho? Doesn't the guy need to be awake for sex???
>>
>>16726754
I'm serious, I love him. I'm not leaving him and I'm not cheating. You're just a heartless asshole. (Although this is 4chan)
>>
>>16726769

I'm an old married guy who didn't beat my head against the wall trying to force myself into a relationship that wouldn't work. I've had the good sense to find somebody who wanted to get off with me since I was 17.

I have enough heart to want you to have the happiness I've had in life by getting your needs met. Hell, I even want your man-child boyfriend to find a prudish little nun let he can lord over making all her personal healthcare decisions like birth control for. I don't want that woman to be you because I have already read enough to know you don't want that.

Don't enslave yourself to this guy, OP. Get out.
>>
>>16726789

She's right, you are a cuck.

Her BF is morals and willpower anon, why would she leave him because of that?

More concerning is your distaste for women with morals and willpower 'frigid nuns'

You met her when she was 17 huh? Her 50th boyfriend?
>>
>>16726799

I never said I married that one.

I don't share your purity fetish anyway though.
>>
>>16726799

Because she doesn't want what he wants and he has no capacity for compromise. He's a good fit for someone, but she's not the one, and vice versa. If she weren't infatuated and frustrated right now she'd see that.
>>
>>16726632
It doesn't invalidate the marriage. If he fucks you, he just has to pay something like 10 silver pieces to your dad, and then marry you. It's in the old testament somewhere.
>>
>>16726789
>Don't enslave yourself to this guy, OP. Get out.

I legit don't want to "Get out" I love him, I'm not "enslaved" I love him and have every intention to marry him when we have the funds. You're seriously just an asshole...
>>
>>16726825
We can't afford a wedding right now if you'd scroll up you'd see that
>>
>>16726830

We know that you don't want to. That's why we're telling you that you need to anyway. You'd be happy for a year or two if you married him but it isn't going to last.

Are your kids going to go to church and learn dad's beliefs? Are you ever going to want to use birth control? Is he okay with you getting a job? Or not? How about your daughters?

You are not in line for long term happiness.
>>
>>16726852
He's all for gender equality and I'm 100% open to his religion... "you don't want to leave him but do it anyways" seriously you have issues...
>>
>>16726867

You already said he opposes birth control and abortion. Those are rules he gets to make that you get to follow. There is no equality to that.
>>
>>16726881
What do you mean equality? He oposses birth control for both genders and I'm against abortion too.
>>
>>16726901

There is no birth control for both - oh, fuck it. You idiots deserve each other. I'm out.
>>
>>16726941
There is, Google it. It was just fda approved.
>>
Erm.
Just dump him cause he isn't taking care of you.

I'm not trying to be edgy or a dick. But the most liberating thing in my life was deciding i won't dictate my behaviour, tread lightly or miss out on life because i should respect the fact that people believe in fairytales.

Ofc i still hang out with relgious people and would date a christian chick.

All i'm saying is you clearly want to have sex and get him off. If he said he won't fuck you because your unnatractive, he doesn't like sex, or out of superstition would you see it differently? Cause is excuse is probably weaker than two of the three.

Ultimanum eventually.
>>
>>16727423
How is being religious the same as thinking I'm ugly. When were grinding and making out I can feel how hard he is, I know he finds me hot. He's even said he wants to fuck me... He just can't. So I wanna find a way to get him off. Not dump him. Not cheat on him. Get him off. You guys are all assholes.
>>
>I WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON HIM!!!
>Hmm guys what drug can I use to rape him?

You are a human garbage and claiming that you love him upon considering raping him is laughable. I hope your relationship will blow out hard, dumb bitch.
>>
>>16727750
no one's being an asshole, you're just being naive and unrealistic. you two want to fuck but his religious beliefs prevent it. the answer? don't fuck. that's it. there's no way it'll work out unless you two get married which would abide by his beliefs. either break up and find someone who is okay with sex or grow up.
>>
Welcome to atheism, OP.
>>
JUST DO IT. (thanks Shia)
>>
Just marry, be disappointed with how the sex is, have a child on the first time, be trapped in a loveless marriage, eventually have seven kids, be unable to fund them, and then hope that your seven redneck children can provide for your funeral home.

That's what all you weirdo religious fucks do.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1450312223840.jpg (33 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1450312223840.jpg
33 KB, 480x480
>>16726834
It costs less than $100 in every state.

What you should be worried about is saving money for diapers since that busbando of yours lives in the stone age.
>>
>>16728040
Also, get fat and ugly as fuck after 7 times of giving birth.
>>
Thanks for the "advice" guys... gg
>>
>>16727774
>Hmm guys what drug can I use to rape him?
And not that I *would* rape him it's just, what drugs would you use? Roofie to knock him out and viagra to keep him hard? That could work actually... hmm... Wait is a woman raping a man even a crime? I don't think so... I've legit never heard of anyone getting arrested for it.
>>
>>16726060
I am lurking on this thread and it's my turn to talk. I don't think there is any way to make him cum. But listen, if you love him so much and he loves you so much then enjoy that! Enjoy the day watching movies or going out and doing activities. And that will last you till marriage. Trust me, if you can make it till marriage and you two are virgins, you'll have the best time in bed together! It's all about
waiting. Also I hear everyone saying how it's so weird to not masturbate when dating you and for him to be uncomfortable and being religious but it's not! People in the 40s and 50s and back then (very religious Catholics and such) would do what this guy does. It's not WEIRD it is just PREFERENCE!!!
>>
>>16726060
I respect his self-control. There's no way I would be able to resist my girlfriend like that.
>>
>>16729666
As someone in the same situation as op's so, i agree
>>
File: 1447908391690.jpg (62 KB, 750x736) Image search: [Google]
1447908391690.jpg
62 KB, 750x736
>2011+5
>wanting to be cucked by a deity
>thinking it's not weird

It might be a preference, but if it is, your preferences are shit. My girlfriend and I lost out virginities to each other and plan to get married after we finish college. If you hold off on sex, you're being stupid as hell, because it's such a huge part of the relationship that it would be hard to have a committed relationship without it.

>has sex all the time
>doesn't have to worry about getting gf pregnant
>no chance of infidelity on either side
>exclusivity allows us to know exactly what we like, can easily please each other
>fulfil our sexual desires without having to rush into marriage/kids/house

O, am I laffin @ u
>>
"Waiting for marriage" made sense before no-fault divorce became the norm.
>>
>>16729666
>>16730103
Hmm I guess that's an option... *sigh* I just feel like our sexual relationship is one sided and it upsets me
>>
>>16730462
fuck off already, you should have taken your whorish impulses into account before taking a monk boyfried.
>>
>>16730489
Who the fuck are you calling a whore?! I haven't cheated and I'm still a virgin. Also wtf do you mean "monk" boyfriend he's religious sure but not celibate.
>>
>>16730508
You have whorish character if you can't accept that he doesn't want to have sex before wedding and keep trying to find a way to coerce him into it or rape him just to satisfy your sluttish needs. Don't get me wrong, I know girls have libido too, but why the fuck would you stay with a guy who lives in a half celibate? Are you not aware of your own libido? Just fuck off, you utter moron.
>>
>>16730517
Wtf do you mean sluttish needs? I'm literally a virgin how could I be a slut?!?!?!
>>
>>16726060
Honestly just convince him that you giving him a handjob is no different than him masturbating.
>>
File: 1443206329533.jpg (6 KB, 228x197) Image search: [Google]
1443206329533.jpg
6 KB, 228x197
>>16730462
>Our sexual relationship

MFW
>>
>>16730562
I've tried convincing him that it isn't sex but he won't budge...
>>
YOU BREAK UP WITH HIM AND FIND SOMEONE WHO WILL FUCK YOUR BRAINS OUT.
>>
>>16726060
I'm similar, honestly if you make him feel special and that he's the only person you would ever have sex with I have a hard time believing he'd still say no.
>>
be gone, succubus
Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.