[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Poll: number of sexual partners and infidelity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 2
File: peepeee.gif (199 KB, 336x468) Image search: [Google]
peepeee.gif
199 KB, 336x468
Hey guys, I just want to take a survey about the correlation between the number of sexual partners and cheating. There are already studies out there that show a connection but I want to take a survey here.

1) how many sexual partners did you have?
1) have you ever cheated on a significant other?
3) if you have cheated on someone before, have you done it more than once?

I've been dating my bf for 6 months. He slept with 14 women, whereas I slept with 3 men. He also goes out drinking and seeks thrilling experiences. I think he has a propensity to cheat (cheated on a past gf one time) so I want to know my risk. Please feel free to write any stories or experiences you had. Thank you!
>>
Yes
No.
>>
>1) how many sexual partners did you have?
> 2) have you ever cheated on a significant other?
No.
/

My boyfriend slept with many girls (I didn't even ask how many), never cheated. He's very honest and I know he wouldn't cheat on me. Like, he tells me if a girl hits on him, whoever he is with, and whatever he does. All of this without me asking. Past partners do not matter THAT much.
>>
>>16726032

Partners: 2
Cheating: never, unless being sexually assaulted counts
>>
>>16726032

Your thesis is faulty. Men don't cheat for sex, they cheat because they're not in love with their partner and seek companionship elsewhere.

That's what scientific study after study says anyways, besides it sounds like you're already insecure enough that he'll leave soon.
>>
>>16726032
1- 20 something
2- never
3- again never, you can have sex and like it with many people. I remained single during my sexcapades, would never betray trust of my so, he completes me and satisfies me in every way. I've been cheated on and know the pain. Would never bestow that on another.
>>
>>16726032
1) 70+
2) Yes
3) Yes. The relationship wasn't going well to begin with, every chance I had I used to wear his underwear to a hookup, and get fucked wearing them. He never suspected a thing.
>>
You're complicating things with this survey, you already have all of the information about him you need to make an informed decision. When did he cheat? If it was once when he was 16 and he's 22 now, I'd overlook it, but if he cheated on his last girlfriend.. bail. I don't believe in "once a cheater always a cheater," but I do believe in "once a cheater, not worth the risk."
>>
Male, 30y/o
15 sexual partners
cheated on 0
N/A, never cheated
>>
1) 2
2) No
>>
0. Fucking normies.
>>
>how many sexuality partners did you have

5, well 4 if I don't count a certain somebody

>have you ever cheated on a significant other?

No. Would never do that.
>>
>>16726032
>2) have you ever cheated on a significant other?
no, never
>>
>29 y/o male
>7, plus like a dozen prostitutes
>no
>n/a
>>
>>16726032
>how many sexual partners did you have?

>have you ever cheated on a significant other?
Never, not even emotionally. I don't even like to juggle people while 'casually' dating.

>if you have cheated on someone before, have you done it more than once?
N/A
>>
>>16726032
Your data will be complete shit because most people who've cheated won't brother replying and a few suprême gentlemen will write a High number of partners and that they cheated to prove your point.
>>
Me:
>1. 6
>2. No.
>3. N/A

S/O
>1. 3
>2. Yes.
>3. Yes.

So there you go. Some people cheat. Some don't. Your survey sucks.
>>
1) 3

2) No

3) -

Although I once dated three women at the same time while single.
>>
1) have you ever cheated on a significant other?
-No, but I quit drinking after blacking out and being told the next day I tried to.

N/A
>>
>>16726142
Kek
>>
No.
N/A
>>
No
N/A
>>
>>16727009
Well my story is as follows.

1- one partner, first anf current gf
2- yes if making out counts
3- twice with different girls, im looking to taste another one and fuck this other girl.

She saw my conversations on facebook and its been hell. I care about her but im just an ox with incredible sexual energy because I try not to cum and that makes me last longer and crave it more.

Im 25 I will take my time and enjoy pussy.
>>
20 some
duh, of course
gf's are the best way to meet new girls. and most girls are whores who want dudes with gf's
>>
nope
>>
No
>>
Lots
No
>>
File: 1404263337711.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1404263337711.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
If you unironically think anything above 0 is acceptable for a woman, you are a cuck and should consider suicide to be honest.
>>
Actual intercourse? 2.
Fooling around? 4 including those 2. It seems so weird to me how people have numbers so high.
2) have you ever cheated on a significant other?
Nope, been in the opposite position though

Personally I'd be very hesitant about dating a woman who cheated in the past, because unless they fundamentally changed as a person its still a very real possibility.
>>
Number of partners: 5, 8 if you're counting things other than actual intercourse (oral, etc.)
Cheated: No. Had many opportunities and rejected them.
>>
& no. didn't cheat
>>
>>16726032
no
>>
No
>>
>me
1, 2 counting him
no

>boyfriend
3, 4 counting me
no
>>
>20y/o, F
>4
>no
>no

My bf
>20y/o M
>1
>lol I hope not
>n/a

If a guy is cheating on you, you'll usually know. It's really easy to put ideas in your head to make it seem like he's cheating, and it all goes downhill from there. I'm not going to tell you to let your guard down, but you should really just focus on the relationship and getting to know him, not a bunch of us random folks on the internet. Best of luck with your relationship, I hope he's a good guy.
>>
No
No
>>
4, but my girlfriend thinks ive only had 1 other than her.
Yes, my current one sadly. with her mother, even more sadly.
>>
No
Out of the 4; 3 of them cheated on me.
>>
>>16726032
13 sexual partners.
Yes.
Yes.

A little more background. I'm 19 and the "significant other"s here were not people I had had sex with, but boyfriend/girlfriends who didn't want to have sex even after months of dating. I ended up cheating with one night stands. Pretty much all of those encounters were one night stands except for a small few.

However, right now I am in a very happy relationship and have been for a few years and wouldn't dream of cheating on her. We intend to get married this year and that's it. I would never cheat on this person, ever.
>>
50+ (probably more, lost count a long time ago)
no
no
>>
>>16726032
If you don't trust your boyfriend and have to rely on survey responses from anonymous neckbeards to reassure you, your relationship is doomed.
>>
6 partners.
Yes.
Yes, once each with two partners. Told the first and ending the relationship, never told the second. (I'm not sure if this affects your poll, but I only made out with others and personally consider that cheating. Never had sex with someone else while in a relationship.)

Last partner has had 7 partners and never cheated.

Current partner has had 10 partners and never cheated.
>>
Never cheated
Never plan to

I hate myself for trusting the first guy I slept with. He was a wolf in sheep's clothing. I was nearly 17, he was 18, cheated on me with a 12 year old. And a bunch of other girls. Didn't find out until after the relationship ended. Fucking shit.
>>
>>16726032
You're the person from last night. You're boyfriend is a whore. Like I said yesterday.
>>
>>16726032
get ready for the self-selected/lying "I HAD 30 PARTNERS BUT NEVER CHEATED" response because of the rampant mindless anti-slut shaming on /adv/

in other words, while your intentions are good, this thread ain't gonna work.
>>
>>16728215
>Yes, my current one sadly. with her mother, even more sadly.
High five bro!
>>
>>16726032
>I think he has a propensity to cheat (cheated on a past gf one time)

Um, that's a red flag being shoved in your face so hard you'd have to be more than blind not to see it.
>>
me
>partners
>cheated
nope

bf
>partners
>cheated
not as far as I know, but I can't really see him doing something like that

I did get cheated on once though and immediately ended the relationship over it. looking back I should have seen it coming, it was a pattern of behavior. be careful OP, you can't trust a cheater
>>
>>16728235
Oh, I'm so sorry OP. Would you mind giving background on any of you relationships?
>>
>>16726032
Gay male btw
>6
>Yes. I've also had sex with someone who was in a relationship while I was single. I knew he was with her.
>Only been in one actual relationship. Rest is fuckbuddies.
>>
>>16726032
29/m
1) lost count a while back
2) yes
3) yes

bonus round: i cheated when i was very young. these days, if im dating someone (and exclusivity has been established) and i want to fuck someone else, i just break up with the person im dating before fucking the new one. cheating is not worth the hassle/effort when you have shit to do.
>>
>>16726032
Nope.
>3) if you have cheated on someone before, have you done it more than once?
Nope.
>>
>>16726032
No not in the common sense of the word. Define cheating though.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.