[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where in the world would you find a qt like this? I'm in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: 2.png (182 KB, 346x375) Image search: [Google]
2.png
182 KB, 346x375
Where in the world would you find a qt like this? I'm in love . Please no bully.
>>
>>16726031
Er... there's lots of them. It's just a matter of social skills and hygiene, not being hideously deformed.
>>
>>16726031

I'm not sure where you are but bullying aside, she's a 6 at best in most of Europe, or Canada.
>>
>>16726035
I am specifically talking about blonde haired freckled skinny qts . I don't have a problem with women, I just have a problem with finding a girl with those preferences.
>>16726043
She's a 10 in my books.
>>
Um… anywhere? Open your eyes to the world around you? Why this girl? I dont' even know you but you could do better.

Men are really weird.
>>
>>16726045
oh, god grow the fuck up
>>
I love qt freckled blondes! Is that so wrong? Am I a fetishists for having a preference for qt blondes? I like what I li
>>
>>16726031
Live in a big city area for more chance encounters. Go to things. Social things. Be hot or interesting and sociable. The last one is the hardest.
Next.
>>
>>16726079
I've been around in Dallas and I've nEVER seen or met a girl with those looks.
>>
>>16726090
ya do you actually leave the house and do things tho
>>
>>16726031
Who is he
>>
>>16726096
Yeah like going to clubs, going to bookstores ,serving lattes at Starbucks, and just walking around town with friends? I am convinced they are from another planet. Even my friends never seen a qt freckled blonde before
>>
>>16726106

but who is he
>>
>>16726124
Just some sissy white boy I saw on here.
>>
>>16726106
Hmm, Go to Europe then, around Finland area. Lots of them there.
>>
>>16726128
Is he really a boy? I must be bisexual now
>>
>>16726045
>I am specifically talking about blonde haired freckled skinny qts
You're doing it wrong. You don't build a waifu in your head and go out into the world to find her, you meet various women and click with some and see where things go from there.
>>
>>16726171
I guess it's wrong to have a preference. My first girlfriend was a blonde haired blue eyed freckled qt and she was a nicest person I've ever met until she moved . She's the reason I have a preference for qt blondes. I've gone out with other women and yeah they are alright , but they just lack what I want.
>>
File: a.jpg (91 KB, 302x344) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
91 KB, 302x344
>>16726139
Thanks bro, I'll go see how it is over there and check /int/.
>>
>>16726212

For the love of God stop using the term "qt".

Are you 14? Just reading that shit makes me cringe.
>>
>>16726217
Deal with it qt 3.14 . I got my advice, threads dead. Now fuck off woman.
>>
>>16726227

No woman will ever touch a man that says "qt"

You fucking introverted manchild
>>
>>16726212
Oh, God. Now I really do hate you.

This is good because next time I see you i'll just feel like barfing because this is how you think. Like you're auditioning.

Go watch the movie "Audition" okay?
>>
>>16726227
So any woman who disagrees with you is naturally "ugly?" or whatever 3.14 is.

You make me sick.
>>
>>16726090
"Been around" is right.

Maybe this chick hangs out at one of the bars you're banned from
>>
God I fucked a dude who falls in love with a picture and posts about it on 4chan.

Could I sink any lower?
>>
This kind of girl is very unlikely to date someone with a prison record, faggot.
>>
and oh yeah before you reply I'm that old fat roastie you hate-fucked and dumped now is stalking you on 4chan

Not any more I got my advice.
>>
Looks exactly like Hanna Hart.
>>
>>16726212
>My dog ran away! I want to get a new qt little puppy that looks just like it to replace it!
Literally what you sound like, only you're talking about women.
Shape the fuck up, man. I'm a kissless virgin who's never had a gf and even I'm embarrassed for you.
>>
>>16726212
No. It's not wrong to have a preference. What is wrong is trying to replace something you no longer have. If you do find one, I can guarantee you won't like her because she won't act like your ex. Move on dude. Experience other things. Other women.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.