[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i embrace my ugliness? Can I still get the interest of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9
File: 1415228965821.jpg (51 KB, 481x419) Image search: [Google]
1415228965821.jpg
51 KB, 481x419
How do i embrace my ugliness? Can I still get the interest of others even if I am not very good looking?
>>
File: 1421810689073.jpg (30 KB, 596x381) Image search: [Google]
1421810689073.jpg
30 KB, 596x381
bump
>>
File: 1447215001806.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1447215001806.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
really wanting some advice to this, i could use some help
>>
lower your standards
get some confidence
work out
be funny

even a 5/10 gf will seem like a 11/10 when you're in love with her
>>
Social status actually matters more than looks.
If you raise your overall social status in various ways, your looks will also subconsciously seem more appealing to the people around you.

Also, it's a really bad idea to lower your standards when it comes to dating.
Sure you might have an easier time finding someone, but it really ruins the dating market.
It is the weak and selfish man's way.
>>
>>16724473
Listen to >>16724859 . If you don't believe him look at rich people, a lot are ugly.
>>
Find an ugly girl.
>>
File: skinhead.jpg (245 KB, 634x709) Image search: [Google]
skinhead.jpg
245 KB, 634x709
You know how sometimes women will talk those a dog or a baby being "so ugly it's cute". It's kind of like that, you can make yourself more ugly which somehow also makes you more masculine.

I keep my head clipped at 1/16th inch and wear suspenders over tee shirts or sometimes overalls with flannel shirts, yeah straight hillbilly right. Big creepy glasses and a shaved head and weird clothes have gotten me a lot more pussy then before when I was trying to be all trendy and shit.

Just be ugly and proud.
>>
>>16724729

Not op, but, am really funny, am confident. How do I lower my standards?
>>
Could start embracing it by posting a pic.

Obviously you aren't going to be spending time wowing girls with your looks (like most people aren't).
Do something else, have you seen how ugly and awkward the average Cambridge student is? they don't care.

Dress well, that makes most of the difference. You probably wont feel comfortable dressing really well unless you're doing and achieving things in life though (social status is a side effect).
>>
File: me.jpg (75 KB, 284x403) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
75 KB, 284x403
OP here
>>16724859
Funny you say that, I feel like I already am. So I guess I'm headed in the right direction.
>>16725058
I guess I could post some pics. I've been told that I don't really look very good at all, maybe it's partly because of my ethnicity.
>>
>>16725109
You look like the guy who just dumped me
>>
>>16725109
>Shave mustache
>Try to pull lower lip in
>Get fit
Good to go.
>>
>>16725144
Haha I'm a kissless virgin so I'm probably not your ex. Sorry about your loss though.
>>16725170
Thanks for that. I already have been exercising for a while, will start to do the rest
>>
>>16725109
POO IN THE LOO
>>
>>16725109
You have a fat face. If you can grow facial hair, do so. Also wear grays, browns, olives, neutral shades in general these will make you look older. If you live in the USA wear a baseball cap in casual situations it square off your face.

Once you look a bit older simply be confident. The IDGAF attitude does wonders for everyone. I was at a recruitment session for a business club at my college the other day and I met a guy who was quite ugly but extremely confident, had excellent banter, etc. He also turned out to be 30 (going back to school), about 10 years older than everyone there, but fit in great. Basically as a man we age well. Be patient and watch the benefits of aging come to you as long as you are confident and don't get fat.

In fact I've starting thinking it can be somewhat of a social asset to be ugly and short. People are less intimidated by you and will open up to you, ask for favors, etc. Tall beautiful people intimidate many of the people they meet and may be perceived as unfriendly. Use these factors to your advantage.
>>
>>16725667
Thank you. You're not ugly, so work on your confidence and go talk to girls.
>>
>>16725667
Why is there so much art of people getting rekt with no facial expressions?
>>
>>16726256
What the hell is that supposed to mean
>>
>>16726297
Why is there so much art that depicts people getting rekt while having no facial expressions?
>>
>>16725903
Other than the short part (I'm average, 5'10), I'd say most of that is good advice for me
>>16726302
Idk I don't really feel like putting a facial expression for a 4chan Webcam pic, and it's not like as if I didn't know that I wasn't that good looking already
>>
>>16726354
>Idk I don't really feel like putting a facial expression for a 4chan Webcam pic, and it's not like as if I didn't know that I wasn't that good looking already
You missed my point I was asking about something else. Nevermind.
>>
>>16725109
you're perfectly fine looking. Jesus. I always expect an actual uggo, and it's always some average-as-fuck idiot.

You'd likely look better with a beard.

In the meantime, get a fucking grip, and stop calling yourself ugly.
>>
>>16724473
How do you know for sure you're ugly? You might just be average.
>>
>>16726383
Well some people have told me honestly that I am not very good looking, and I kinda took that to heart. I'm probably just an insecure bitch.
>>16726409
Already posted a pic of myself, scroll up
>>
>>16726383
>poo in the loo is average

Pajeet my son please go back to making curry
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.