[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Letter thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 19
File: 1447317146786.png (8 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1447317146786.png
8 KB, 500x500
Dear me,

What do you feel?

Me.
>>
Dear Hitler,

It wasn't the Jews. It was the Swedes all along. Gas them before they dominate the world.

From the future.
>>
Hi dad,

I hope you're not too disappointed in me. I wanted to be so much like you, and I've failed. I hope someday I can see you again, I wish I could make you proud. If nothing else ever happens in life for me, I just want you to be proud of me

Your son
>>
J

Not being able to speak is killing me..
I'm so sad
But I can't even cry I feel so hollow
I fucking miss you
Fuck
>>
hi all christians,

you're all just putting up a front with your damn lies while conspiring against others.

kindly fuck off
>>
>>16723565

Not all Christians are the same, but for the most part you're unfortunately right.

>best way to live life is not lumping everyone who belongs in a group in the same place. We're all wildly different individuals even if we like something similar, it doesn't make us the same.
>>
>>16723602
Yep,talk about life being interesting.
>>
>>16723558
Initial?
>>
>>16723663
.. A
>>
>>16723558

I miss you too. I just dont want to hurt you again...
>>
>>16723698
I don't think you're my J
Although this does sound like something he would say
>>
Joey,

I know I am a shit fiancee, and right now your trust in me is lax, but I need you - as much as it hurts - to trust me that I will not fuck up a second time. I also know that my track record is sketchy at best, but again, I need you to trust me.. How else will I be able to redeem myself? By you guilting me into a crying fit? Yes, I need to be punished but this is just unfair - I didn't do this to you when you did the same to me?

I'm aware that you did not lie about it, and came right out and told me, whereas I waited 3 weeks to tell you, but that is because I am a fucking chicken-shit cunt and I only hoped that the ordeal would go away... But that's not really a good way to take up responsibility, I know. But that changes today. I will take responsibility for my actions and do my best to heal your heart.

That's all I can do right now, it will take time that is true.. But.. just be patient with me, please?
>>
Playing ps4 and listening to music would be ideal with you
>>
I think about you a lot but I'll never say because I know I'm not in your heart.

I watch you in class sometimes, the way your eyebrows furrow and the way your back hunches over the desk. I love the way your hand smooths your hair back and the way you'll look over at me sometimes and smile.

I love how when I told you I was having a shit day and how I just needed a hug, you pulled me closer.

But I know I don't mean more than a close friend to you, and I'm alright with that. I wish you the greatest happiness and I hope you find a girl who will love you quietly and joyfully the way I always have.

This is my goodbye.

-S
>>
>>16723740
I've got quiet a story to tell, I'm just wary of speaking towards new people but some reason you and I have this 'understanding' under an odd mental connection, which kinda scared me
>>
>>16723541
No it was the Druids.
>>
>>16723558
Wish you were my J. What the fuck is UP with all the goddam J's here it freaks me the fuck out.
>>
>>16723529
I miss you, I pushed you away, Emma, I still love you and think about you so much. I'm so sorry that I pushed you away, everything was so petty in the end. You were the one I truly needed. Now you might be dead, or missing, I never got to learn. You didn't deserve what I did to you. You didn't deserve such a hard life babygirl.
>>
E,
I know you think you made me better but you are dead wrong. I never actually got better. The entire summer I was either starving myself or puking, and what you said near the end of our relationship sort of made me spiral out of control. You don't tell someone who's gained weight through recovery that they look fat. Especially if they are a low normal weight. It's not fucking right. They'll hold on to it E, no matter how silly or shallow it may seem to you. I remember every time anybody has ever commented on my body or weight. Not because I want to remember, but I just do. It will play like a soundtrack in my head at night. Some days I won't get up at all, just so I don't eat.
And I'm so tired of it, E. You were the only person I could open up to about this. Now nobody knows and I hate you too much to even think about contacting you and it's all only gotten ten times worse.
But, hey, now it's time to pretend that I'm perfectly fine again. My sister will be awake soon. My head hurts.
M
>>
Dear A
I really like you, we've been dancing all night long, you wanted to take pictures with me,drink with me, so why did you rejected me at the end?
>>
hi CV

you're just a bit too fat for my taste.
I'm skinny myself, and I just find it very unhealthy.
it realy looks like you're just stresseating.
for me it looks like emotional instability, I find that very unattractive.

els I would've made you my gf a long time ago.

~X
SJJ
>>
>>16724266
want advice on that?
>>
Dear A,

The time spent with you was the best I've spent in a long time. I think you're the one girl who I've actually liked in the past couple years. I wish a relationship wasn't so difficult given our situation and that I could read you better, but maybe that's part of the allure, someone who isn't so easy to read. I wish things were just definitive enough to know if you feel the same.
>>
I just want to make a funny story okay. Laugh some stuff off and have someone laugh it with me.

Jenny: "Hey Johnny. How's it going in Chemistry?"

Johnny: "GREAT JENNY YOU LOOK SO HOT!"

Jenny: "YOU TOLD ME THAT THE FUCKING 56975th time JOHNNY!"

two months later...

Johnny: "Jenny can I go out with you."

Jenny: "I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!"

Johnny: "But you keep on touching me at class and letting me stare at you and talk to you nonstop!"

Jenny: "OH THAT IS IT GET OUT MY LIFE I'M WITH MY FOREVER LOVER CHAD!"

Johnny: "Okay..."

Jenny: (secretly stalks Johnny while he isn't looking. Without him knowing.)

Johnny: (finds out) Jenny you love me right!

Jenny: I'M WITH CHAD!

Johnny:..... (admits all sexuality bullcrap and a lot of other odd sappy stuff.)

Jenny: "OH MY GOD SYNTHIA GET HERE!"

Synthia: YEAH GIRL!

Jenny: TELL DAMN JOHNNY TO GET OUT!

Synthia: SHE AIn't into DA John, but into DA CHAD.

Johnny: Oh okay...

Jenny: (stalks Johnny still.)

-Fifteen years later-

Jenny's teenage daughter: Mommy I'm interested in this guy in high school who is tall and handsome and is nice to me and he is wearing gla-

Jenny: STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM HIM! I DON'T CARE HOW FREAKING NICE HE IS YOU JUST STAY DA FUCK AWAY FROM HIM!

Jenny's daughter: But he is just so sweet mommy!

Jenny: OH BULLSHIT GO AFTER THAT DAMN FOOTBALL PLAYER...

Jenny's daughter: Mommy why do you own a collection of Johnny's films?

Jenny: DO YOU WANT TO BE GROUNDED!
>>
>>16724346
Here's a rewrite that I did:

>Jenny: "Hey Johnny. How's it going in Chemistry?"

>Johnny: "GREAT JENNY YOU LOOK SO HOT!"

>Jenny: "YOU TOLD ME THAT THE FUCKING 56975th time JOHNNY!"

>two months later...

>Johnny: "Jenny can I go out with you?"

>Jenny: "I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!"

>Johnny hangs himself.
>>
>>16724346
very origninal, seems tumblr-ish tho
>>
>>16724333
What are your initials senpai?
>>
>>16724313
That is really really gay.
>>
>>16724424
First name is S. Need the last?
>>
T-
My crush on you started out innocent as a schoolgirl's
But I've started thinking about you when I touch myself
Sorry
I find myself incredibly attracted to you
I get hot and bothered when I think of you
Isn't it supposed to be easy for me to get sex as a girl?
So why am I scared to make a move?
-S
>>
I'm sorry,
enjoy Georgia,
Have fun.
Be safe.
I'll be here if you need anything.
>>
There could've been something more between us, but I never acted on my feelings. I'm sorry we met. You're still always stuck in my mind. I can't be mad at you for rejecting me. I know I waited too long I was just wishing it didn't matter to you. I can only hope that whoever you're with now really loves you & isn't just using you. I'll always cherish our friendship, well the memories. Maybe someday like you were hinting I think. Anyway I think I'll go get my mind off things for a bit. Why am I even writing this? IDK
Haha well so long
>>
Jews aren't allowed to wear caps. They become too good looking.
>>
3 girls, 1 boy. 3 boys, 1 girl. And it evens out nicely again. But no 2-2, 2-2 ='()
>>
I don't want to be here anymore. This thread is sickness. My heart is breaking because I think that someone I like wrote something very mean to me and that is just crazy, so improbable. What the fuck are we doing here? Now I'm addicted to this shit. It's hurting me. The only reason any of us are here is to write imaginary letters to someone who hurt us who we can't talk to in real life. And then there are the mean people who write letters in to tell people they are fat, or a sociopath, or autistic, or roastie or projecting or pathetic or a disgusting whore or a bad pianist (WTF??????) for writing these letters . It's just so goddamn depressing why is it like this?
>>
P
You are my best friend right now. Thank you for being here in my time of need. I know some people think you're crazy and malicious but you've done no wrong to me. You've only made me a happier person and I appreciate you more than you'll ever know. You're the only one who's remained constant in my life since the day I met you, and I love you.
Too bad you're a cat.. I would send this to ya.
A
>>
>>16725099
I couldn't agree with this more. Over all these threads give me massive amounts of anxiety and paranoia and I cant stop fucking reading them. They're like a disease. It makes it worse that people come on here and post nasty things about other people because they don't have the balls to say it to to the persons face. It would be unrealistic to say that we should all support each other but god damn, where is the basic decency?
>>
SW,
I miss you so much. Please don't be awkward pr think I'm trying to get with you again. We're legit going to be business partners. Only unprofessional thing I'll do is kick your man's ass. If he thinks I'm trying to get with you he's dead.
Fuck my coworkers, I only want to share with you. We have something in common.
-K
>>
File: 1446423652972.jpg (3 KB, 199x118) Image search: [Google]
1446423652972.jpg
3 KB, 199x118
Dear V,

damn yous a sexy fish.
>>
>>16725465
Team Vagina. More like Team Stinky Snatch.
>>
J.

You can't just walk back into my life any time you want. I take back the last thing i said to you, the door isn't on the latch. Every day that goes by i lose a little more respect for you, and want you a little less. Every day i see more and more how the break up wasn't 100% my fault, but also a large part yours, and also how shit you treated me leading up to and after. You said some horrible abusive shit to me and i took it like a chump. So I'm not just gonna be here waiting while you go out having fun and then suddenly decide you want me again. I'm better than that and i have more self respect than that. If you want me, you want me now, you don't want me in 5 months or whatever, you want me now. The last thing you said to me was that you can't imagine a future without me, that I'm your soulmate. So stop messing me about. If you don't want me, come and fucking tell me already.

W.
>>
File: pinkerton.jpg (183 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
pinkerton.jpg
183 KB, 1024x768
Dear M,

We live across the ocean from one another and have a bit of a language barrier, but I can't help but realize I'm developing feelings towards you. I always firmly believed in "internet relationships don't work" and "it's impossible to fall in love online." But now I'm finding myself falling into that.

Every time I have messages from you in my inbox, it brings a smile to my face. The last few years were a really dark time, but talking to you reminded me of what I used to be like. Now I'm becoming closer to my true self. I'm not even trying to grow for you (changing for the sake of others is one of my biggest mistakes), but don't think that you didn't play a role.

I hope we can meet up when I travel to your country this summer, maybe some day you can even join me here in America.
>>
File: 1446063472319s.jpg (11 KB, 250x246) Image search: [Google]
1446063472319s.jpg
11 KB, 250x246
>>16725470

My ex literally had a snatch that smelled of a dirty dumpster. So glad that fat bitch broke up with me and never took me back.

Fucking gross, can't believe I fucked that for years.
>>
you're very attractive.
like, so attractive it made me nervous. I wanted to talk to you but my sister was talking to your coworker about Bowie and I didn't have much to contribute. It's not that I don't like his music, I'm just not as big of a fan as she his. I wanted to talk to you; I said a total of 6 words to you. I was hoping you'd approach me. shit, I don't even know your name. what the fuck is wrong with me? people don't always make me this nervous.
I'll drop by again soon and say hi.
god, you're so attractive.
M
>>
Dear relatives

Why won't you answer your phone when I try to call any of you. Why even add me in facebook if you're never going to answer me?
I'm really sad about the whole thing and I'm going to stop even trying to contact you.
>>
>>16725547
I cried while reading this. Thank you, anon.
>>
Dear J, I love you and I haven't told u yet cos im a RLY awkward fucktard
From C
>>
It'll all be okay, really. Don't listen to bad people, or bad thoughts. Stay strong and move forward, it's all you can do in troubling times. Godspeed.
>>
>>16726331
I hope you experience so many great things in your lifetime anon. I hope life is kind to you.
>>
>>16726386
Thank you, brother. I hope the same for you.
>>
I made it, mom.
>>
I'm not sure if you like me but I like you and it hurts real bad! love me!
>>
>>16726548
notice me senpai! notice me!
>>
>>16726268
Glad you liked it. I'm honestly not quite sure what to do with that situation because as much as my feels have changed, I'm still not 100% sure if an online relationship is a good idea.

I'm probably going to visit her in Portugal this summer so I might see how that goes.
>>
Hey Dad,

I was a pretty worthless son, wasn't I? I only stopped being a NEET after you died and so you never got to see me do my thing. You've never had a conversation with your daughter-in-law, and I'm really sorry about that. You would have loved her. It was a nice wedding. I hope you're in a good place now and I wish I had spent more time with you during your last days.

I wish I could have asked you for advice. Job advice, life advice, marriage advice - I know you would have had a lot to share and I would have had more confidence during all these times I stumbled if knew you were just a phone call away.

I'll see you again soon, I hope. I have to believe that.

Love you,
T
>>
Dear C,

I am fucking madly in love with you and just want you. I look past your bullshit all the time and accept your flaws so why can't you just do the same for me. I'm not a puppy who is going to come back this time though and knowing that this is truly over kills me

Sincerely,
D
>>
J. you said we will never be more than friends, I still text you like i did before, i wouldn't be a good friend if I treated you any different. I will never tell you that every time i text you i cry, and my heart breaks more with each text. D.
>>
>>16726612
From my experience, it isn't a good idea most of the time, but there are exceptions. And exceptions are so good that it is worth the risk.

If you care about her that much, go and see how it goes. Good luck :)
>>
D,

Sometimes I think you're just full of bullshit and incapable of human emotion. I wanted to be with you, I really did.

You're a blank slate.
>>
Z
You're still who I write to when I feel like shit.
I can blame it on you, I can blame it on the world, myself, whatever.
But still I'll just feel like shit, disconnected, uncertainly falling toward some doom.
You'll always be my only dream, that dream of traveling around the world, you beside me, making and seeing jams, painting and living beauty.
You'll always be the truest sad songs.
-jp
>>
>>16726773
Bullshit C, I wasn't even worth 15 minutes to you
-D
>>
F
Why don't I have these strong feelings for you even though I love you so much? What do I do?
>>
I miss you.
>>
>>16727081
Idk
Probably not this
>>
>>16726274
Carly?
>>
L,
I miss you so much it hurts.
I decided to go to therapy, a couple of weeks ago. You'd be so proud of me for asking for help. It is going good, I'm starting to get my shit together. My mom loves telling me that I am "functional" again. I just wish you could tell me that you're proud of me.
I've travelled a lot, over the last couple of months. I couldn't stay at home because I missed you. I've seen so many different countries and I've been.. no, not even happy, but distracted.
I read a couple of nice books, and bought a ton of graphic novels. Which I didn't really read, because I'm horrible. But I will, I promise.
I found out a fucking great chocolate. Lindt, extra dark, with toasted almonds. It makes me think of you, every time I eat it, you would have adored it. I wish I could get all excited about food with you, God how much I miss it.
Medicines are doing good. Doctor L s is doing a good job with me. I smile every time I sit there, and I think you're there, like my guardian angel, taking care of my little sick body.
I look at his eyes and I think of you. I feel dumb, because his eyes don't smile when I walk in.
I sleep really badly, you know. No reason to get up at 8:30, so I'm always sleeping in and going to bed so late.
I feel like giving up sometimes, but I keep going, I swear, because I owe it to you. I want to be the awesome girl I would have become if I still had you by my side.
I miss the way you bit your lower lip when you looked at me. I miss your smile and when your legs itched. I miss your voice. I miss your eyes, and your sweaters, and your freakishly long neck, and even your stupid ugly hair.
I love you so much. I hope you feel it. I hope you think of me.
See you next life.
Yours,
M.
>>
C,

You're the best person I know. Even if we just remain friends, I hope I can lead you to a happy life. Thank you for helping me quit drinking. I love you.

-N
>>
What? So we're going to throw it all away? Just like that? A year of all this, just to collapse within the matter of days?
Man, I actually thought you liked me. But you only used me as a cum dumpster.
Why couldn't you just tell me that you didn't want anything more? I invested so much time in you, only for fuck all.
Thanks, I guess. Thanks for leading me on. You were the first guy I had loved in years, and once again, the universe has given me yet another reason as to why I shouldn't ever let myself be vulnerable.
>>
awww
>>
>>16726773
yeah honesty fuck you C you didnt even give us the time of day for fucks sake

>>16726959
us Ds have to stick together
>>
Travis,

I hope I get to see you Tuesday. Please forgive me if I start to cry. I've prayed about it, for God to give you peace; I still feel that I deserve what I get so I don't really bother with myself. I'm so thankful that you're still so patient with me... I hate it that it took me a YEAR to realize just how wonderful you truly are. I pray that we have many more years following.

Love,
Tittisprinkles
>>
I'm worried for you. Its hard to see when you're in an abusive relationship, even when everyone tells you.

It'll be harder for you to leave it.
>>
>>16727177
Mahnigga.jpg
>>
S
I know you said we would see each other again but since winter break that's now been a little over a month ago. I was so taken aback when I saw you then I didn't even get the chance to ask you the things I wanted. Are you seeing anyone and if not would you want to go with me to get some coffee? The things you said in class always left me thinking and I'd really love to just chat sometime. May we could even talk about how the deer are back on campus or how we both know A apparently. If you want to see me too, let me know. Until then and if not, I'm going to keep moving forward to graduation and I hope the best for you too.
You left me smiling. Thank you
C
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
Dear Universe

I am very lonely and all the women I used to communicate with ignore me entirely. It feels like all of my romantic leads are being squashed by a mutual conspiracy harbored by them.

There is something about me that must be terrible

A
>>
Dear J,

I'm sorry if I'm not that good of a partner to be in a relationship with.
I have been alone for so long, that I don't remember what it's like to be wanted and appreciated by anyone.
Even if it's a relationship parted by oceans, and to some extent languages.

I used to tell myself that online relationships don't work. That they are a waste of time. That they have little value.
I remember when you wrote that you wanted to be more than friends, and that it was okay with you if it was just until I would find someone else to be with.
In reality I had constantly been growing feelings for you three months prior to your question.
Which made it all the more heartbreaking to see you say it would be okay if I found someone else in the meantime.

I don't want anybody else. I want you. I want you more than anything else.
No one can even come close to how absolutely stunning you are as a person.

I've cried so many times these last few weeks, because I can't wrap my head around how I got to deserve someone as kind and caring and considerate as you.
And I've cried so many times these last few weeks, because I don't understand why you would pick me of all people to be with, especially given the current circumstances.
But I am beyond happy that you did. I don't think I'll ever be able to truly put words on how happy I am.

I don't know if I'm strong or weak for crying while writing this aswell.
But I'm feeling actual emotions for the first time in more years than I could care to remember.
I guess after all the years of believing that I was not good for anything, your love and kindness broke me in.

You stole my heart, and gave me life.
Thank you. For everything.

Sincerely,
A.
>>
File: 1450384590931.jpg (446 KB, 1400x1845) Image search: [Google]
1450384590931.jpg
446 KB, 1400x1845
d,

i dont know what you did to me or how you did it. ive spend every day of this past year wishing you'd reach out to me, and when you did, i was so terrifiedi could barely breath

i looked up abuse and manipulation tactics yesterday. i couldnt sleep. you used so many of them. i think thats how you convinced me this was all my fault, is all my fault. you told me lies about myself and what id done until you convinced me that i had hurt you, and your manipulation was only self defense. i dont blame you, though. i probably deserved it. you probably didnt know what you were doing

i keep having dreams that you punch my teeth in, or break my ribs, or reach down my throat and pull my lungs inside out. i keep on worrying about the lies you might tell our mutual friends about me. or if theyre true.

you make me feel and act and cry like some emo fuck, you make me want to die, you make me want to do something so horrible you'll murder me, the thought of you makes me want to dig my fingers in between the bones of my forearm and rip the veins and arteries and tendons out and check for the rot thats surely gathering in the seams of my vascular system
>>
Dear Me,
When will we pass the grips of humanity and time to become truly great so we may be able to please our lord and ultimately ourselves.
-Patiently waiting, Yourself
>>
>>16723529
Dear life,

Give me what I want or I'm gonna fucking end it. Life isn't worth living unless I have everything I want.

Kevin
>>
The reason I push you away is because I might be offing myself next month.
It's better that you don't get close to me like that.

I thought I was happy. I really did. You made me 10x happier, but you also make me 100x depressed.
The thing is, you need me. I can't leave you, but fuck, you need me...
I need you, too. But I'll never tell you that.
>>
Chris,

I wish...
>>
>>16727781
Damn, Kevin. I think you should start looking up coffins.
>>
>>16727800
Seek help. Tell her you care.
>>
C,
I'm sorry I miscarried. I'm sorry I stressed myself out enough to let it happen, that I didn't slow down. I know you didn't want them, because you were young and just starting your career with so much potential. You were still cool with your friends. You could still do everything you wanted to, spend money endlessly, leave whenever you wanted to. I'm sorry that in hindsight, you felt bad for not being there for me.
And I'm sorry I'm still angry that you refused to come to any appointments. That you threw the ultrasound photo away. That you moved back in with your family for the three months I was pregnant. That you didn't cry that I lost our kids, not until a year later. I know you weren't ready to be a dad, but I didn't know you'd abandon me like that. I didn't know you'd make me do it on my own.

I'm so sorry. I still love you, I tell you that every day. Because I do. But I'm sorry I'm not over it.
S
>>
I'm so lonely when you go to sleep. You and I don't hardly spend any time together, yet we live together... we are just sick of each other I guess. :/ It makes me depressed as fuck... and all I want to do is wake you up right now and suck you off, but no. :(
>>
Look, I could make a long ass post emotionally spilling my guts about how I feel and all this other shit, but it won't matter cause chances are you won't see this. I'm sorry for whatever it was I did last week or yesterday that's suddenly made you look right through me and not acknowledge my existence whenever I'm around. I'm not as tough or as angry as I look. I'm just hiding how shitty I feel inside. But I think you know that already.

Yours truly, Jacob
>>
T,
I'm going to love you whether you want me to or not. This is an easy choice that will make my life hard. I hope that I never bring you any pain.
Yours always,
D.
>>
>>16726661
C's last initial? Or yours?
>>
M

I fear that with you being increasingly busy and moving up in the world while I just sit here day after day that soon enough I won't have a place in your life. We don't talk as much as we used to and really, I miss those days.

I love you. I wish I knew what I could do to play a bigger role in your life. And I don't really want to lose you as a friend or otherwise.

Sincerely, D
>>
I do not know where to start but I hope I can say things properly instead of my pathetic attempts before the weekend.

I have hurt you so hard in ways I never even imagined to do. I am filled with anxiety and see myself inexcusable no matter what. To hurt you like this was too much even for me. I feel that I have failed as a human being. It has made me realize that there is much wrong with me, my attitude and my behavior towards a lot of things in life. There are things I never realized that I have to work on because I have not been feeling the pain it has created for the people. I have lost people in life for many different reasons, and many in common with the reason I lost you. But never have I thought about it and understood that the problem lies with me. I'm the wrong one. I used to always assume that it is the world that is at fault, not me. But now it's clear and I can not help but feel ashamed.

A year may not be much if you think about it, but given what I have learned and how I have developed since I met you, it feels like an eternity. The eternity I had with you was not enough. Not according to me. Admittedly, I'm really glad I got to know you and that I had to spend so much time with you. You were there for me and that I could experience new parts of the world that I would probably never set foot in. I also got to experience Denmark in a new way. I was hoping to experience Poland, for the first time in the way it was meant to be experienced; with you and not with the school. (1/?)
>>
>>16728757
One of the problems was that I always had a hard time giving you space and time, I remember when we were apart for a while in the beginning, you had "forgotten" me. When I met you then, you were very reclusive and 'awkward'. You felt uncomfortable being around me and since then I never dared to go long periods without seeing you. I was afraid that I would not last a day at that pace and I wouldn't be enough.

I know you tried to keep up the relationship, and I may not have realized it. We had different ways of doing it and it ruined us. I wish only that we had been communicating more than trying to just stick together. I'm tired. I'm so tired of doing wrong and promising to never to do it again. I feel I have reached the bottom of it all. I can't go on, and I got to experience the primary function of how our relationship as both couples and best friends could have been in the last couple of days before the disaster. Our communication and understanding before the weekend made things better. But I took it too far. I was too upset. I was too stupid. So I helped with negativity and destroyed everything you had for me with a few simple words and acts.

I wish I really knew what was wrong with me. I wish I could, just as easily as you can, get used to new people and new routines. I could let in people and trust them. I do not mean I want to be a copy of you. But I am referring to that I want the ability of social interaction and knowing the morality of things that would make life much more simpler for me and people i meet. So I could've understood in the beginning of the relationship that you needed time for yourself. Even though I'm aware of it now, in the moment when the anxiety stifled my conscience and common sense, I could only get down a lot of crap on paper and take Blueberry to you, hoping to hand over an undamaged soul, before I hurt her. Though I would not hurt her in any way, but in that moment I was too afraid to just sit still. (2/?)
>>
File: collage.jpg (375 KB, 1755x1282) Image search: [Google]
collage.jpg
375 KB, 1755x1282
>>16728769
I can not do much more than to apologize. I have sought an appointment with a counselor at the health center. I feel there is a lot I need to work on, a lot I have to talk about and a lot to cry about. Because of my stupid choices in life, I have not only lost my girlfriend, but also my best friend, who has kept up with me for more than a year. I do not know how to describe that feeling. It would be like smashing something you value the most in your life. Something you pour your soul in order for it to be allowed to exist and get the very best in the world. So you happen to just destroy. You step wrong, you're blind in that moment, you forget to think, and just like that it happens. You stand there and you look at it all and you get ice cold inside, and do not understand what you have done.

I still do not know how to explain it to you. I can write ten pages on how much you mean to me and how important you have been in my life. But I will never be able to make you understand it. I am merely a failed man who loved you too much for my own good. Nevertheless, I hope that I can meet up with you as before. To be there for you and know that you are there for me. To be a person that makes you happy and not sad. I regret so much in my life, but worst of all, I regret all the times I kept you from being happy.

Of all the pictures I have ever taken, these are my favorite. There are days I want to experience again (even though it was not anything special about them). Some are shaky but it is a bit like life, and you just have to enjoy the beauty of it instead.

I wish there was more time in this world for us. You will always be important to me. Sorry for everything

Sincerely
E.

(3/3)
>>
>>16723712
Jesus fuck my fiancé's name is Joey and I could have written this almost word for word
>>
J-

I broke down and cried. I have no right. You were never mine, nor I yours. We never staked those claims, and I wonder if you're feeling as miserable as I am right now. Probably not.

But now it's all hitting me so hard. You went out of your way to walk past and catch a glimpse of me, and now you still appear, but it's painfully apparent you're avoiding me, and it's not entirely my fault, you know.

Now I know you'll never talk to me again, and despite myself, it hurts, and I want to cry it all out, but I can't right now. And it's shitty knowing that you liked me, too. And it's even shittier knowing you won't talk to me because I'm now seeing someone. I fucking miss you, and I know I shouldn't. I know this is wrong, but I've lived my whole life with this kind of pain, what is fifty more years of it going to hurt?

This kind of pain is the worst. At least with bruises and scabs, you know they're gonna heal. This? I don't know if it ever will.

I'm so sorry.

M
>>
Fuck you, dead bitch!
>>
>>16729344
Fuck you too terrorist!
>>
>>16728757
>>16728769
>>16728808
Feels anon. I know how you feel. My girl, of 6 years, left me two months ago for similar reasons. When you're an emotionally dumb, but sensitive caring guy like us, you love someone so fucking much with every fibre of your being, but you don't know how to show it and you're so scared of losing them that you do everything wrong and it ends up pushing them away. And then when you figure this shit out, it's too late.

The one got away. I can be the best most amazing man in the world to the next girl in my life, but she'll never live up to the last girl.

But anon, it's good to see your faults, and to blame yourself, but don't do it too much, you're young and inexperienced, and no break up is 100% one sides fault. Even if she did bad things just as a reaction to you, two wrongs do not make a right. So accept your errors but don't be too hard on yourself. When you see those happily married couples in their 40s, they are only that way because they had heart breaks when they were younger, and learned from that how to be a better partner.
>>
M.
You know, I like talking to you. I care about you. But I don't feel any different from other close friends, apart from wanting sexual relations. And I know that one day, I'm going to end up dead because of my own choice. So it's better off for you if you just stop talking, and we end things entirely. Thank you for offering so much to me, you won't understand how grateful I am to enjoy it.

I know you struggle with wanting to not be a hero. I'm a failed case, and you're not going to change my mind in suicide as much as I'll let you believe. I want to save you from your nightmares, but how can I do that when I know I can't save myself?
Fox.
>>
Haven't written one of these in a while so paedon me if it's a little dry. The reason for it is that in this state of mind whatever I say is gonna come out as a cry for attention, and I wouldn't wanna trouble you with my shitty vanities and eccentricities leaking into your life if they're gonna do no good by the end of it.

You must be wondering what's so wrong that I can't spare the time of a few words. Truth is I don't even know anymore, I'm not angry at the slightest, not with any of you, and I just wish I could lighten up a bit and tell you everything that's been bothering me lately, but honestly you probably know it better than I do. My life is like a company of loose ends and feelings that I need to get off my chest yet I have no idea how to tie them together to set myself straight once and for all. Where do I even start? Am I not doing something you want me to do? Is there a way I can make us come together quicker? Is this a joke to you?

God, I have so many questions. Do you really see this working in the real world? Do you really believe we can get this right? What do you want from this?? It's so extremely hard to figure out your intentions, that's what makes it so difficult to act genuinely upon whatever feeling I have. Because knowing you I might as well be throwing all these bottled up feelings into the trash, or even worse, projecting them to a bunch of people I've never even heard of. But it's not like this long distance relationship could get any more embarrassing so... fuck that.

Being honest here, recently it's just been more appealing to stay inside than the fiddle diddle you come up with. Anyway, what I wanted to say in the beginning is that I don't see a happy outcome out of this. Guess I'm just grasping for some hope here, but am I wrong?

Also... I'm gonna just say it: Do you see us hanging out together naturally irl? Because I can't see this going any other way but comically wrong. Too late to keep it professional, uh? lol
>>
EVERYONE DO NOT TAKE THE HYPER TRAIN TO PREDICTION AND PRETEND YOU HAVE A MAGICAL ORB PREDICTING WHO WILL BE WHO AND WHO SHOULD BE WHO! JESUS CHRIST! OKAY YOU CAN'T PREDICT THE DAMN FUCKING FUTURE! YOU DON'T LIKE THEN WHO CARES! STOP IT NOW!
>>
>>16730222
GOD DAMN IT!
>>
>>16730222
And now I just put myself out there at risk and perhaps upsetted a lot of people.
>>
>>16723529
Dear b,

Us breaking up sucked at first because all I could do was miss you. I'm starting to remember all the reasons I wanted to break up and I don't regret it. You were a shit gf and a liar and I was just as bad as you. We were awful together and the fact you wanted to bring a kid into it was so fucking stupid I can't believe I almost agreed. I'm not happy without you but I am much more peaceful and relaxed with you gone. I wish we could have worked out but life doesn't work that way and we are adults now. It feels good to finally let go of you and I'm actually ready to move on and find a girl who I can have a happy relationship with. Youre just a life lesson to me now. I hope you never contact me again because I know we will get back together if you do and that's a stupid thing to do.

It's been real,
J
>>
>>16730222
CATEGORIZING THE FUCK OUT OF PEOPLE LIKE ME PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF! Uh...... Just don't do that.
>>
tell us more about why you don't think your interaction will work in the real world?
>>
>>16730515
initials?
>>
how the fuck is it possible to be afraid of food? you're fucking ridiculous. honestly I'm pissed, because I want you to be healthy and you're acting as if food is some sort of poison. you're going to die. you take care of everyone else but yourself. cut that out, everyone notices that you don't fuckin eat. I know you think you have some deep dark secret but everyone knows. honestly I don't know how you can stand to do this. you don't even have insurance. you have such great potential and you're about to waste all of it because you want to be fucking sick. stop it. I love you. I care.
now go eat a burger, it's been 3 days. you're so stupid oh my god.
>>
File: 1426420604549.jpg (294 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1426420604549.jpg
294 KB, 1920x1080
Dear N,

We had it so perfect together, I know my sex drive was low, but you didn't have to go and cheat on me like you did, you KNEW I had a problem with you doing that but you still did, and then you left me...I don't know what more I can do with my life, without you it's hard to go on, but after what you did to me it's hard to even want to keep going

But I have to, I wish you didn't do what you did...I hate you, but I love you.

C.
>>
Dear me in 1 year,
Get a Fucking Life you kiss-less, fat-ass, virgin Weeabo
Love,
Yourself
>>
Genius, when I tell you that the reason I left you is because of your trust being placed in the man who supposedly abuses you rather than in me, it's actually the reason. I'm a tolerant man, but that was several instances of you confiding in him and it then coming from him to me. The whole Christmas present thing about my sister and your public "anger" was just the final straw because you spent whole days with him. Welcome to a form of jealousy, I left you and told you to go be with someone you can trust. That person was and is him.
>>
Dear Samantha,

I'm sorry I didn't call you after summer camp 10 years ago. I lost your phone number by accident. I still think about you occasionally.

M from KDC Challenger Discovery in like 05 or something
>>
B
I've only met you a few times but you're a drunk asshole. You crossed my mind and it made me angry, but I'm sorry E did that to you. I'm sorry I denied it completely, I just didn't want to think he would've done it. He fucked up a lot of people's lives.. And from stories I've heard you remind me of him. He's ruined his life. Stop being an asshole before it's too late.
Hope everything is well. I guess.
M
>>
>>16730942
This is the most unfortunate set of circumstances really. Love without sex is friendship, no matter how perfect things may have been otherwise in the relationship. The other partner feels unattractive, unwanted and this leads to questioning of why your libido is faulty. It's not irrational to think that they felt cheated, or perhaps believed that you were cheating and that explained your lack of desire. Anon, I feel your pain and I love you, chin up. >>16730942
>>
>>16730936
I'm fairly sure they don't 'want to be sick'. You clearly know nothing/not enough about the psychology behind eating disorders.

If you truly care and love this person, do your research and encourage them, don't get angry because you'll only make them feel worse and they will turn to not eating to make themselves feel better.

Tl:dr: do your research, encourage them nicely, show compassion and empathy.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
Dear Zach

Someone told me you smell like pussy
>>
>>16731387
Dear Goku, I do not care and am having fun with life.
>>
>>16731387
I smell like pussy, GREAT! :D I smell like a ladies man is what I smell like ;)
>>
T,

Not a single day has gone by that I haven't thought of you.

I'm so, so sorry for saying such venomous, cruel things to you.

Sometimes I wonder if you post here.

I miss slow dancing in front of the kitchen sink with you.

Still have all the notes and letters you sent me. Still have the little black book.

Missing you has aged me. Seeing your name still makes my stomach sink.

I don't know what kind of person I am now. The thought of there even being a chance in hell that you posted here is making me shake as I type this.

It's been more than three years. I haven't stopped loving you. Never did.

I'm sorry for how I treated you, for the kind of person I was, and the things I did.

Plumeria wasn't the smartest gift idea in the world. It felt weird giving you what was essentially a branch with the promise of a flower.

I hope to meet someone like you again someday. Don't know if that'll ever happen, still not entirely sure if that's what I really want. They won't be you.

Hope you're still making art.

- J
>>
H,
i dont know much about you but i fell for you and havent felt that way in a long time. it didnt work with m, now i feel like it might be weird to try something with you. i hope we run into each other more.i feel like theres something worth exploring here
s
>>
dear ex gf

What the fuck
I loved you so much and suddenly you ended it. The day before the break up and the day before that we had a great time at your house, cooked together and stuff, and you even gave me a book to read.
A week before that i got the best love letter i've ever gotten from you.
And then I suddenly get a phone call from you. Saying it's over and that our relationship was a mistake. Saying i was not to be trusted and that 'she's not for sale'. Said some horrible stuff about me taking pictures of her. I would never do that shit, we've known eachother for 6 years we were together and broke up several times. But this time I felt like everything was going well. Sure i kinda spoiled her a bit, but she's always so happy when she gets a gift, made me feel good.
I'm sad. It really came out of nowhere. And by phone. I really hope we could break up in person. Did i mean so little to you that you did it by phone? I don't get it. I ment you no harm.
I miss you.
>>
>>16724477
This almost sounds like something the S I know would say.
>>
A-
Why did you let your mom convince you to break up with me? I loved you, and I thought you loved me. Having you there with me at prom was my fondest memory from all my time in high school, and I wish I had taken more pictures. Being with you was amazing, and I've yet to meet another girl that made me feel like you did. I should have tried to convince you to stay, but I didn't, and now last I've heard you're married. I wish things would have turned out differently.
-T

P.S. - I never did get my swimsuit and towel back.
>>
Dubois,

It's been almost a decade since you disappeared without a word heard from anyone. We spoke daily for hours talking about everything and anything. I've forgotten what you have looked like and I hate myself for it because if I had a picture I could do so much more to try and find you just to make sure you're still here. I hope your disappearance has nothing to do with your bf being released from prison but I'm almost certain it is.

I still remember the first time we spoke in that chatroom and hitting it off, becoming great friends, I had doubted myself I was in love but I should have told you anyway because I was.

This is what my life has become, searching for a girl I love in a world too big too find. I wish I had done more....

P
>>
You don't think I know how you feel, but I do. That's how I've felt much of my life. Heartbroken because someone I loved chose someone else. But what hurts is that I wanted to be with you, too. And maybe I'm imagining it, maybe you don't actually care.

But I can tell from the way you look and act that you're unhappy about something. And if it's my fault, I'm sorry, because I promise you, I'm just as hurt.

I didn't feel like I was good enough because neither of us could take the risk and make the jump that would have brought us together. I'd probably start drinking again if it weren't for football.

This intangible pain is the worst because I have no idea how to make it stop. Maybe in the next life, my favorite.

For what it's worth, you never made me feel second best. It was all in my head, and I knew it. We can blame it on me and my second guessing myself. I really like the guy I'm with, but I don't think I can fall in love with him, and I don't want to hurt him, so I'm gonna do my best to move on. You'll never be mine, and I don't think you know how much it fucking hurts. Like an open wound that keeps getting stomped on but I'm completely hollow and can't feel the pain... But I know I'm bleeding out.

I would have fallen in love with you, and that's what scares the shit out of me.
>>
Get cucked in hell you fucking cuck
>>
Fuck you Edgar.
I hope life is as cruel to you as you've been to me and everyone else.
>>
>>16729497
thank you so much for the response. I just don't know how to deal with it. I live in the same city as her and apart from her I have no one else. I have a difficulty of building relationships. even friends, because some part of me doesn't care about people that way. But she fucked me over and something about her made me want to keep up with her. I hate that she's not part of my life. When she picked up her stuff it made me feel like I had no soul left. She took it all. I was left with nothing. I don't feel at home in my own home.
>>
I miss talking to you.

- J
>>
>>16733050
Stop whining like s little bitch
>>
M,

It's been more than two years ever since you beat the shit out of me because I wanted you back. It still makes me furious whenever I see videos about domestic violence on Facebook.

What's worse is that everyone in school knows another version of the story. Everyone in school knows that I started the fight and provoked you. You told everyone that you just defended yourself, so you had to beat the shit out of me. Now everyone sees me as a psycho bitch. Fuck you, I allowed you to do that because I loved you. I allowed you to do that so that you can let out all of the frustrations you had for me. I allowed you to do that until I was spitting blood out, you fuck. And two months after that, I even accepted you when you wanted to get back together. How much of a sucker was I for you? Wow. Yes, we got back together, but you just left me after a week because you had to "find yourself". I would have been fine with all of that if you didn't fucking twist the story, you dick.

Fuck you, fuck you for twisting the story that made me change the way I looked at romance, love and all that shit forever. Fuck you for twisting the story which turned me into an evil bitch in the eyes of everyone around me when I was actually the one who got fucking battered by the one I loved, fucking you, at that time. Fuck you for ruining relationships for me forever.

I know that I have someone now. I know that we love each other. I know that things like the shit you put me through won't happen again with this person. But the thing is, you ruined me for this person. The love which I gave out naturally in the past, became diluted with fear. It's because you beat me up two years ago.

A lot has changed after those two years. I know I shouldn't think like this anymore. I know that I shouldn't victimize myself like this anymore. But fuck you. I keep seeing you in school, I try being civil in front of you, but all I really want is to get back at you for everything you've caused me.

- P
>>
Dear J,
I can't stop thinking about you, everything's boring to me unless I can connect it to you in some way. But I'm keeping such a big secret from you. I don't want you to be in trouble because of me.
>>
S
You seem like the type to be here.. I know you think it's okay to flirt with her because you sell her weed and everything, but leave my sister alone, she's a lot younger than you and way too smart for you. and she has a fucking boyfriend bro.
M
>>
NA,
You'll never read this.
You're a douche.

I still think of you sometimes.
We could be happy. You could be happy with me. We could be the happiest people on earth.
We could travel, fly to music festivals in Europe this summer.
I could help you moving through this pain. Through this emptiness.
I tried, you know I did. Nothing has worked out because you were so closed-minded at these times.
We could pass the most romantic, peculiar weekends at your place, listening to the music we love.

Damn,
You were my babe.
You could be my babe.
I miss you.

If you'll regret, I'll be here.

-S (aka B)
>>
>>16733182
I wrote this simply to make myself laugh and you made me laugh some more. Thanks, bro.
>>
>>16733579
Happy to help bro. I'm sad your not the whiny bitch I was aiming that at, but you make a great replacement
>>
Liar,

I love your song "Benzolovers"
I've never done drugs before
But this song hits me so hard
Drugs have ruined all of my significant relationships, including my relationship with my father

I'm seriously contemplating just taking drugs so I can feel less hollow
I want to be happy too, you know?
>>
>>16733699
don't do drugs bro. read a good book or something.
>>
S,

I'm sorry for having avoided you for the past few weeks. I keep trying to bring myself to talk to you, but every time I see you, I get too scared at the last second, wave, and keep on walking along. I've been thinking about you a lot recently, and I just want you to know that I really like you. I'm worried that if I tell you, you'll get mad or feel too weird around me, and I don't want to risk losing a good friend. I've known you for a while now, and, unlike my pointless high school crushes, I feel like something could actually work between us.

I'm normally quite good at reading people, but I just can't seem to tell if you have feelings for me too, or if I'm interpreting all of your occasional, awkward glances and nervous laughs as something more than they really are. Sometimes I even wonder if we both feel the same way about each other, but we're just too afraid of scaring the other off or being humiliated in front of everybody we know. After all, we both know what the vast majority of our peers thinks about gays.

Still, chances are that you're not into guys, and if I ever try to tell you how I really feel, you'll just cut me off and I'll never see you again. Even so, I wish that I had the confidence to just sit down next to you and ask you if you'd like to go out for dinner and a movie some time.

A.
>>
>>16733687
It really cheered me up and distracted me from some stuff. Glad I could be an okay replacement!
>>
>>16733174
I also miss talking to you. Like... A lot.

-M
>>
If I can keep myself from thinking about it, it doesn't hurt. I feel nothing and I can go about my day.

But a lyric can send it right into my head and I'm just a sad girl, huddled over the steering wheel sobbing. If these few things hadn't happened at once, I'd be processing much differently.

But here I am.
>>
"He's in the closet! He's in the closet! I can so see it!"

Like what? If you went to a garbage disposal, guy told you constantly there is nothing in those boxes, and saw a bunch of cardboard boxes that are empty and kept on saying there is something inside it and opened it and found nothing. Was there really anything in it? Really was there anything to begin with?
>>
>>16733827
You know there are a lot of reasons why people may look at each other and if you think that it is because of sex or romance. I think you are pretty retarded. A girl in college looked at me and it meant "watch it." so you best not think everytime someone looks at you it means they are interested in you. Now this is dead in the water by now and should be.
>>
Dear mom!

By now you've probably noticed that I'm not coming back so I wanted you to know why. When you divorced dad you told my brothers and me that he was wasting your life and you couldn't stand it. That was why you had to move 600 km away from him. The reason why you got the custody was cause he worked to much anyway. It later turned out all his hard work was for us kids, even Daniel who weren't even his. You then proceeded blaiming all our hardships on dad until David tried to kill himself when he was 8. Then it was Davids fault you hadn't had time to pick me up at daycare, Davids fault you missed my soccerpractise and Davids fault I was raised by grandma, grandad and our neighbors.

Later on when David became a jouvenile and got locked up you were to sad to take care of me, the only child who still depended on you.

That was why I called dad and rode the buss those 600 km every single friday and came back every sunday night. Thank god dad thought a 10 year old needed atleast one parent availeble.

Four years later you couldn't come up with reasons anymore why the rent was due, why we didn't have food and why I had no clothes that fit.

That was why I started working, to eat every day, to have roof over my head and to have clothes on my body. Not cause you needed help, not cause I loved our neighberhood and not so you could brag to your friends about how good son I was.

I started working to get myself away from you, and now I have finally achived. I got a schollarship and will become a engineer. I told you I was heading to the gym but I actually went to college. I won't call you on xmas, your birthday or ever come visit you again cause you never did those things for me.

Your youngest son
>>
>>16733792
>>16733174
Go FUCK YOURSELF , btw always thought you were gay
A
>>
EG
I just want to forget everything that has happened in the past two years. I want my friends to understand what was actually going on, but they never will, and they'll never want to speak to me. I want to have friends. I want people to stop forgetting that I exist.
all I have is a small portion of my family and my cat. nobody wants me, and I'm too fucked in the head to trust those whom actually care. I've never had any ill will towards anyone. I've only ever tried to make everyone happy. my efforts have always been misunderstood, but I was too naive to understand that. In the end, all it took was one person to drive me over the edge and that was you. you told everyone I was crazy, and nobody wanted me around. I made efforts to see people to try and restore said friendships and I was treated as a sort of poison. nobody wants me because of you. I tried. nobody can say I didn't try.
you fucked up my life and I'm still pissed about that. not because I loved you; this has nothing to do with how I felt for you and everything to do with what you've done to me. because of you I feel guilty for things that don't even make sense. you were really good at manipulating my head.
you're so fucked up. I hate you. I don't want to hate you, but I do.
I'm never going to be myself again and it's all your fucking fault. I hope you see this. you'll probably be more amused than hurt. fuck you for that
MG
>>
>>16733933

If your pussy wasnt so god dam loose I wouldnt have fucked your ass so much. And I have normal size cock was like fucking a woopy cussion.
>>
>>16733933
>>16734235
O-okay... This was not what I signed up for... I'm just an innocent bystander...
>>
>>16730272

Fuck off trippfag attention whore what makes you beter than other anons for you to have a ID? Do you need validation for your actions on this board? I see you as the bottomfeeders of 4chan with no shred of humility and a lethal dose of narcissism. So do us a favor and go die in a forest fire you unbeffiting pile of green armpit puss.
>>
>>16734248

Dont dabble in other peoples anal affairs...
>>
>>16723558
shouldn't have broken my heart asshole
>>
Dream woman,
I'd been doing so well but tonight I slipped up. I lost control and I polluted myself.
People say that when a conversation happens the person who is being discussed can sometimes know despite being at great physical remove; their ears start to burn.
I hope that your beautiful ears did not burn tonight, as I would never want to bring you even the mildest of discomforts. Your ears, or the rest of your wonderful person: I had a conversation about all of you with myself and it was most improper.
At least I know I shall sleep comfortably tonight in this familiar but long abstained glow. I have not felt this at peace since we spent that day together burning things and I fell secretly in love with you.
Please don't let my failings tarnish you. My weak thoughts and depraved fantasies are mine own and of no consequence to you or your dignity. Stride on, goddess, unheeding and inviolate.
Treasure of my days and nights.
Fulcrum of my life.
You wear these heaviest of coats without even knowing that I have dressed you thus. Stride on, sharp one, strong in your self and in your purpose.
I will follow you, even if you never turn to look back. I will love you even if my love is worthless to you. I will never be disheartened for I seek not to trap you or posses you: I seek only to love you. Loving you is the easiest thing I have ever done. Loving you is the only meaningful act carried out in a tangle of inane and banal mundanity. Loving you holds the world together with a golden pin.
PS: I think your arse is just the right size, stop trying to make it smaller please.
>>
>>16733933
Lolwat, and I am gay, but not who you think I am.
>>
>>16734359
Uh, not who you think I am? Dude, I'm screwing' around I haven't the slightest idea who you are.
>>
I hate being rejected 5 minutes after I fuck someone. It hurts like fuck. I don't know if this has happened to anyone here but it really sucks. Then when you see that person in the bar and they ignore you it brings that humiliation back again. It's almost surreal. Am I wrong for feeling phased off? Especially since the bastard started up with me first.

But according to the breakup rules you're supposed to just suck it up and cut all contact.
>>
>>16723529
Dear dad,
Here's the truth, I am a stripper and my boyfriends 20 years older than me. I will never introduce you. We have been together for 5 years now and although our ages are vastly different, he is the nicest person I've ever met. In the last 5 years we have had 2 arguments that both passed quickly and peacefully. He treats me so well. He is my best friend. He encourages me to stay I college and knowing him has made me a better person.
Also...the stripper thing.... Well, this is how I'm surviving right now. I am working on my phd in applied mathematics and this job is keeping me afloat while I finish. I know you would be upset if you knew. But you'll be proud when I've made it through.
I have so many secrets from you, I feel like you don't really know who I am. I have to live with that for now. But the things you should know are that I'm the happiest I've ever been and I'm finally going some where. I love you dad and I'm sorry.
>>
>>16734272
initials?
>>
H,

When you sat next to me earlier, goddamn did I want to hug you.

I wanted to talk to you... not about anything in particular... just talk... but it was crowded and I don't do well in groups so I kept my mouth shut.

Sometimes I think you can read my mind... because I know I don't talk much, but when I do you always seem to know exactly what I was going to say... sometimes I don't even get to open my mouth before I get an answer.
If you could read my mind (and to me, that's still a possibility), then you'd know how I feel about you.

How it drove me crazy when I said "bye" and you said "Bye [my name]" in a surprisingly softer and high pitched voice.

To be honest, it's been good talking to you and seeing you these last couple of days... for some reason, before I had to go off work, you seemed mad at me. Were a little more aggressive and a little hostile actually.
I like that you're being less angry now.

I'll probably never tell you this in real life, but I love you.
>>
Dear A,

You keep me warm at night and help me enjoy life. I love you so much but it hurts when you leave me. I physically hurt and I wonder why. Is it because I can't support you? Only every paycheck do you stay around for a while. I'm tired of waking up and you're gone. It's devastating.

You're like a cat or a dog that has nothing to give but unconditional love. The warm feeling when someone you care about hugs you. I love you, A. One day we'll be together for ever.
>>
We both had our own red flags, and ultimately we both felt robbed because life kicked us both in the teeth. I want so badly to try a relationship with you again and know for sure if we would work or not but I can't because I'm fucking terrified of being hurt again.

But if what we had was so good, if we loved each other that much, why did it have to end in the first place?

My gut tells me not to trust you but I don't know if it's my natural paranoia or if it's an instinct I should follow. I know you're seeing someone else right now and when I found out it felt like my heart was breaking again.

But I know what I'll end up doing. I'll fade out again you'll hear less and less from me and I'll avoid you if I see you at school.

And I'll run away back to my war, because that's the only thing I was ever good at and the only place that ever made sense to me.

Because I don't understand regular life.
And because I'm a coward who'd rather lose himself in anger and war than bear the pain of being a man.
>>
>>16735088
Elaborate
>>
I woke up after a series of bad dreams last night to your response. It was such a good feeling. Honestly, I've never had so much wash away like that. God, it felt so good. But now.. I don't know. The already feel as if I'm getting my hopes up again. I wish I mattered more to you. I don't know why. You're just really sweet.. But it's stupid.
>>
File: goof.jpg (2 MB, 2781x2321) Image search: [Google]
goof.jpg
2 MB, 2781x2321
Nobody should have been hurt.
>>
You can't afford the space you rent in my head. I'm evicting you, so why won't you leave? Why won't you stop breaking my heart with your distance?

Football will help me get my aggression out. I think I found the perfect outlet, and I'm happy. Fuck, I'm happy even though I'm so sad and I cry a little too easily these days.

Boyfriend, when are you gonna text me? I've texted you too many times, your turn, babe.
>>
Dear A-dawg,

This sucks. I'm sorry I put you in this position. I think you're a really great friend. I know I've been saying shit half on purpose to hint that I like you, so I'm sorry. I was being self-indulgent. I already knew you wouldn't like me. I'm sorry for spoiling the friendship we had with this.

I said I'm a strong independent woman but I'm not, and it's already too late because I've already been hurt by my own actions. I knew what I was getting into. But I didn't tell you my other "secrets" that in addition to having social anxiety too, I also have clinical depression and suicidal thoughts almost every day. I know you opened to me, but this is why I can't open up to you. I am pathetic. I am a basketcase. I don't want you to think I'm annoying and think I'm a burden.

I hope you can take this as a compliment since I think you are so admirable and you have all the best qualities. I brushed it off but I really like you a lot and I've been thinking about you every day since last term. I haven't had a single negative thought about you even though I've tried, and I've tried to get over you but I can't. I'm sorry for having an unwanted overburdening feeling for you. I know what it's like to have to reject people too. I just hate being in this position.

S
>>
J. i just met M. and he seems like a really sweet guy. If you are playing the" just friends" game as a test, you are going to end up losing me, think fast my friend, you know how i really feel. You know i would do anything for you, if its just a game you need to tell me know. D.
>>
Dear I, V, A, A, A, K, M, D, and S,

I wish we all could just get over our shit by playing Goldeneye on the 64.

Life is full of conflict and very overrated. That being said, we could learn a lot from eachother from our personal stories. That would be utopia. People learning from eachother within an equal an unfearful environment. That is what humanity needs.
>>
Dear everyone in my life,

I'm so sad. I hate myself. I hate what they did to me. I'm slowly starting to slip off the rails. I'm sort of starving myself. I don't know what to do. I'm so desperately alone and I don't know how to fix it. I thought college would make it better. I was wrong.
>>
Dear W,

Fuck you haters. Doing nothing but bringing people down and making the world worse. Allowing them wallow in ignorance instead of evolving like we are supposed to. This lack of "evolving" is killing the environment and the human consciousness.
I hope you are happy. :)
>>
After spending so much time in this community, I honestly questioned whether my insanity was good or bad. It's such a toxic mindset to have.
>>
Dear future self.
Love her.
Don't ever let her go.
Treat her like a queen.
Make her happy.
You'll never find someone like her.
~Me
>>
File: 20160119_221441.jpg (691 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20160119_221441.jpg
691 KB, 2560x1536
Hey,
Your silence just solidified what I was originally thinking. Uhh, it's heartbreaking honestly, but not the first time you've made my heart break. It's a familiar feeling. Wish I was as important to you as I first was. Whatever now I guess. I think what happened with us changed my perspective on a lot of things, especially about myself.
See you relatively soon I guess.
-
Me
>>
File: 1412352249793.png (161 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
1412352249793.png
161 KB, 500x378
Dear C,

Thanks for confirming that all girls are the same. If even YOU are like that, there truly is no hope.

Love J
>>
File: 1445877877199.jpg (20 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
1445877877199.jpg
20 KB, 500x313
>>16735515
>>
J-
You are the first person in a long time that makes me feel this way. It's hard for me to get attached to a person the way I got attached to you. I hope this time it won't break my heart again.
>>
A, I love you so much, I can't stop thinking about you. Always when I think I'm over it, it creeps back up on me. Every time you tell me something that's worrying or upsetting you I wish I could make it go away because I hate to see you in pain. I wish I could tell you how I feel but I know it'd ruin everything so I never will. I don't want to lose my best friend. When I let myself feel it all, my heart hurts so much it feels like it's going to explode. I guess it's all moot anyway since after tomorrow even the tiniest chance I ever had of getting a happy end with you will vanish like dust in the wind.
C
>>
File: wat.jpg (80 KB, 720x707) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
80 KB, 720x707
dear m8
Can't believe I thought I meant something to you. I don't know why you used to talk to me all day,and hardly don't anymore, but it was great while it lasted. Hope our stupid conversations were as good for you as for me. Meeting someone like you honestly helped a lot during that time when I had like 1 other friend. I just thought there was an actual bond between us, but you seem to have ghosted on me.I guess I was just someone to message at 3am; now that you have friends its not necessary.Can't lie, I miss it. Fuck I knew I shouldn't have gotten so attached. I'm terrified I won't find anyone else as great as you, and I really don't want to lose your friendship. Glad we had some good adventures though, you're a good drinking buddy. No idea exactly what you think of me but I hope we stay in touch. I swear i'm not a complete fag. Not mad at you. I'm probably just needy and want attention 24/7
>>
>>16735649
Full initials for A?
>>
>>16728367
Last initial? No way it is you, but that caught my eye because of the name... it always catches my eye.
>>
Travis,

How dare you.

How dare you chew my ass out for a week, saying that I need to be more honest with you. And then.. THEN.. you come off and tell me that OH! YOU FORGOT! YOU SLEPT WITH SOMEONE IN THE EARLY STAGES OF OUR RELATIONSHIP.

I should hate you.
I should scream at you.

But I won't.
I fucking still love you.

Fucker,

Your Soulmate
>>
Dear girl sitting next to me at the bus stop,

Why did you have to sit down next to me? I sat at this bus stop because I'm walking home after a 9 hour shift and it's all uphill and my short legs are hurting
Now I'm too socially awkward to get up and keep walking because you thinkin waiting for a bus and I don't want to get up and walk off because it might just look like I am after you say next to me ughhhh
I feel so awkward

I can't wait for this bus to come so that when you get on it I can makes run for it

Fuck
>>
Dear f
I told you if you ever hit me, even once, that I would leave you. Everything was going great for us, I let you take my virginity and many of my first relationship milestones. I thought you might be someone to spend my life with. It was great up until you came back from the work and barked at me like I'd done something wrong, as soon as I tried to say something you back handed me. My darling I warned you. I hardened myself and told you to pack your things and leave. I warned you, you hit me again and I told you once more to leave. You packed, you left.
You'll never drink tea with me ever again my heart, my door will never be open for you ever again. I warned you. I did. Why didn't you listen dear one?
Love D
>>
dear professor

I need help man. I can't do anything. I miss your encouragement.

I'm frustrated because I tried a lot of different things but I'm also kind of amazed at how many I've tried without stopping, and how still I'm thinking of possibilities to go at. One would expect me to give up, but stubbornness runs in my blood. I see that now.

Perhaps this is just part of the game. Maybe I was a fool for thinking that it would all be a streamlined process. Maybe true warriors work with this anxiety boiling their gut.

Maybe nothing else is left to be afraid of after you acknowledge how hard it is? Because anything difficult that you encounter can only get less difficult.... if you keep attacking it everyday.

Huh, I feel like I realized something typing a fake letter to you, prof.

With love,

D
>>
Medication is rough. Seems like I'm building up a tolerance to anti-depressents, and my physician thinks I've moved into severe depression. I never thought about killing myself, but I'll admit to thinking about my possible end. I think everybody does that sometimes.

What's really tearing me down is regret, and apathy. At my age (20s), I shouldn't even be worrying about the former. That said, I can't help but think my experiences have negatively affected me. I wonder how withered I'll be when I finally lose it, and how I lose it too. I've always felt altruistic, to the point of being a curse, and I don't want to sacrifice that just to put bread on the table.

Perhaps the most horrifying future I can see, is filled with monotony. We've become so content with office jobs, mortgages, taxes, settling down. Modern society has been built around these, and people cover their ears when a different opinion comes along. The human spark has long died.

Speaker for the Dead
>>
Taylor,

I love you. Fuck! It hurts to say that.

I'm still a little tipsy, so if there's typos I apologize, but I know there won't be because I was drunk all evening and you didn't notice. It's amazing how through months and months of sobriety I can still hang on to my tolerance, my texting skill, my familiarity with it all.

Just a few weeks, maybe even a few days before that night when we began, I remember telling someone "I could never be in long distance relationship". You changed it all, not that what we have is a relationship. I don't know what it is, and it's burning me inside, our heart bedazzled good night and morning texts, you calling me baby, wish you were here's, everything, we're not just friends, and even you can't deny that.

I feel a relapse around the corner though, I can taste it, tart in my mouth but warm in my heart, fuzzy in my head. I've been drinking, and I'm not going to be so ignorant as to pretend I don't know what's next. it's just disappointing, because I want you to make me want to be the best person I can be.

I'm being so vulnerable Taylor, and I can tell you're holding back. I want to skype, but I'm terrified to ask, I'll probably never ask. I'm just so insecure. What do you mean when you say stuff like "come move in with me"? I know it's a joke, but how many shade of truth are there? I don't know how you really feel at all, beyond vague, cumulonimbus declarations of "I like talking to you", meanwhile I think you might be the one.

So yeah, talk to you tomorrow.

You know who
>>
>>16723529
A,
you fucking ruined me, im glad youre dead, and i really am better off without you.
M
>>
>>16734729
DC
>>
>>16735838
I feel like I know who you are and who you're talking about, it just fits too well.

OR?
>>
>>16735873
And to clarify, I meant Oregon, not initials
>>
>>16735269
I'm a J that really needs D to show some more signs of interest first. Maybe you have and my situation is completely different.. But I'm sticking to just friends because it seems that's what you want. Trust me, I've wanted it to be more than that for really, really long.. But I'm really afraid and I have good reason for it. I hate games, and all I want is your soul.
>>
>>16735873
>>16735875
Nah, I'm not in Oregon. I wish you were one of his friends or someone with some perspective on the situation though, I need someone like that to talk to. Idk, I'm like driving myself crazy over this
>>
>>16735483
Fuck I wish someone thought of me like this.
>>
D,

I didn't know you were coming in today. I hate that seeing you makes my heart flutter. I feel so nervous that the adrenaline makes my skin tingle. It can never amount to anything more than a crush. I hate getting to know you more... finding out more things we have in common. How much I want to keep talking to you and keep your attention. How I want to love you in my own little way.

Fate is strange... dangling you in front of me like this even though the thought of you being mine is confined to my silly daydreams.

- A
>>
>>16735955
How do you know they don't, anon?
>>
L,

On one hand, I've been such a disappointing deadbeat in this relationship it's a wonder you didn't act out in an even worse way, and much sooner.

On the other hand, you're so fucked in the head that I'm not sure things would've gone much differently even if I'd been the person you say you expected.

Love forever and always, in that "even if we break up we'll still meet up to fuck in our 40s" way,

A
>>
B,
Why wash my love enough? I feed when you were hungry; I covered you when you were cold; I made you laugh when you were sad; I gave you a family when yours was away. Why can't you love me like I love you?
I wish I could hate you.
-P
>>
>>16735981
Wasn't**
>>
B,

You're right. I shouldn't be upset. I knew exactly what I was getting into. You can't help being yourself. The only things keeping me in this shit-ass relationship are fucktons of codependency and gaslighting and a total lack of other options. Any neutral party would only have to look at this shit for like two seconds before screaming at me to run for my life. Sadly my life isn't at a point where I could make a break from you and not succumb to the desire to crawl back, but you're probably in for a rude awakening once it is. I give it a year or two, and thankfully the sex is good enough to keep me distracted in the meantime.

Y
>>
Dear V,

You wanted to reconnect, and we have, but moments after we did, I knew it was a mistake. I find myself stuck in the same old habit of meticulously checking your wall to make sure you're alright. Every time you like something on facebook, I read into it far too much, because even after all this time we spent apart, a part of me still loves you, and nothing could be worse for me at this moment.

I had the opportunity to tell you how you made me feel all that time ago, when you destroyed, rebuilt, then destroyed me again. Instead, I sympathized with your condition because I know its responsible for how you act, at least in part; But how much? Which actions of yours are a product of your condition, and which are intended, then masked with the convenience of mental illness? I was warned about how you were, admittedly by someone unstable, but their words ring true with every iteration of your feelings made visible.

And yet, the one truly at fault is me, because I am only responsible for my own actions, and keeping you in my life is one of them, even if it is to avoid hurting you, because of a love that by all rights I shouldn't feel.

Yet as angry as our past together makes me, one look into your baby blue eyes is all that it takes to break me down and rebuild me into a replica of a being that was once in control. Hate and love have never entwined so resolute, even though I know a surgical instrument placed in another hand to sever our connection would be the sweetest gift I could receive, and is the only method of freedom I could know at this point.

I am defeated.
>>
You,
I never expected your support, on anything, ever, to begin with. I know what kind of hollow person you are. I think I always knew. I think that somewhere inside your heart, which you yourself took into your own hands and snapped in two, you knew it as well. If you don't like yourself, then change into someone you can like, but I think we both know that was yet another sympathy ploy. It all was. You relish bad things that happen to you because you can use them as a reason, a crutch. You embody every single thing you have come to hate. I neither need nor want your understanding or "forgiveness". You have nothing, not even those things, to give. You are worse than your father. You are worse than the men from whom you wish you could save women all the time, women in the street who you felt more sympathy for seeing their less than perfect partners while ignoring your own.

Knowing myself, I know that there was no harder I could have tried for you. Nothing else I could have done for you. If I had, I would be sitting miserable and wishing for death and you would be the same, same as you always are, never truly touched by anything.

You get back what you put in. You gave me nothing but words, and they were always empty, promises always broken. Lies were still ringing in my ears when you said you couldn't trust me. I protected your feelings because I cared, didn't want to stomp on your already distorted self image. But it was The Sympathy Game for you.

...but none of it matters, because nothing can touch you. Not unless you say so. And your word is the key to being, or so you will die believing.
>>
>>16736036
Sure, fatty.
>>
>>16736054
I'm sorry that your life thus far has culminated to this current moment, for what it is, and I hope you can secure a meaningful reason for your existence before it ends.
>>
File: 1452732016698.gif (1 MB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1452732016698.gif
1 MB, 500x333
>>16736071
>>
>>16733173
It sucks. You have to go out and make friends. Use the site meetup.com, i have and its really good, you just say you're going to an event, and then everyone there will be expecting you, and since its a thing where they try get new members, like a club or whatever, they love new people and will accept you. It's probably the best way to make new friends these days, otherwise you can join some hobby clubs or sit in bars. Post your steam if you want someone to vent to.
>>
B
please give me this job. I really need it; if you say no I'll just reapply and try harder next time.. please just give me an answer today.
M
>>
What the fuck is my life I feel nothing hahahah
>>
>>16734388
Thats ok, because I know who you are.
>>
>>16735432
Hey, go see a therapist and take care.
Hope it gets better soon.
>>
>>16735672
A.M.M
>>
Dear future me,
Can you do all of the work that I don't feel like doing?
From your past self
>>
>>16723691
I'm probably not your J but I spent several years with an A. There were tough times but to me it was pure bliss. I miss the hell out of here and she really was the one. I won't commit to anyone else now, just meaningless flings and focusing on my career. I can't find anyone worth sacrificing the bachelor life for but if my A came to me today and said lets be together I would take her back in a heartbeat. We talked for the first time in forever on Mew Year's Day. Just exchanged a couple of emails. Then like always she disappeared
>>
>>16736732
Also I'm on a phone, forgive typos.
>>
Hey J,N,T,M,S,F and all my other friends and family. I need to tell you something:
I hate being alive, I desperately want to go, if there was a way I could kill myself without hurting any of you I would. As you know, I stopped going to school and started to slowly become more of a NEET, it began to have a negative effect on my health so my doctor sent me to a therapist to help me feel fine enough to get my life in order. I'm ashamed to say that I've been lying to him, I know he can help me, but I've never told him how I actually feel about anything. I've told him about having occasional existential thoughts but that's it's never lead to suicidal thoughts. That was a lie, I tell him that my relationship with my brother is fine, that's a lie, I hardly ever speak to him, I tell him that I want to go back to school, that's a lie, I hate it. These therapy sessions are pointless and I am only wasting this poor man's time and I feel incredibly guilty for it. I've only ever considered going back to school just to see your faces a few more times, so I can talk to you and walk with you because spending time with you guys is one of the only things that I don't start to slowly dislike more and more with each passing day. I don't want to drive you away, I need you, but at the same time I want to drive you away so you can find someone you'll be happier around, because I can tell that things aren't the brightest when you're around me compared to others and all I want is for you to be happy.

I've had this written for a while now. I've planed to send this to you a few times but I've never gone through with it because I was afraid you'd feel guilty.

- L
>>
>>16736767

Go back to the way things were, anon.
>>
I know I need to stop fucking around if I'm commiting to it, and I know my life choices and everything else I've done so far have been far from what you would call promising. I know all this, in fact, I know it so much it's mind-boggling to believe you ever wanted something serious out of this.

I have abashed myself beyond belief and there is NO ONE to blame for that. Nothing besides intrusive thoughts that fucingng pop in my head for whatever reason. I have no idea what is happening, ever since the time we met it's like every shitty aspect of my life and things I have done are being shoved down my throat all at once. It's just hard to take in, but as they say, you gotta eat it to shit it away, right?

And that's just the easy part, if I'm being honest. It's no picnic walking among your family feeling like a charity freaking project. Oh God, it's gonna be an awkward couple of months till everything falls into place...
>>
Dear Z
I'm sad that our friendship is going down the shitter. I don't want to have the feeling that I only annoy you, but half the time I try to talk to you, you don't even reply. I just wish I could take it back to how It used to be, where you were just as interested in me as I were in you. I've never been good at letting go
>>
>>16736567
That's Not me you blind loser
>>
>>16735719
Never open anything for that fucker again.
>>
I'm looking at some recent photos of my self (1-2) years, And Jesus Christ you let this fucking face be seen with you?
>>
Dear younger me,
I wish i could say I was trying my best. I wish you had done more, just as much as I wish I was doing more.

sincerely, future you.
>>
GJ
Orbiter for life! How sad your orbiting cost you chance of having kids and a long time relationship. The best part is he thinks you're pathetic. Keep wishing you're me bitch haha
>>
i had a dream about you last night. you came home and everything felt the same, like you'd never left. i don't know if our relationship will ever be like it was before, and that kills me inside. i don't even know if you feel the same anymore. you've been my whole life for so long, i can't picture myself without you. it's been six months and it still hurts to wake up and not see you next to me.

please come home.
>>
>>16735899
I truly doubt that you are my J as I made it very clear how i feel about him and he said all he was offering was friendship, I was truly hoping it was just a test because we had so much in common and I could see it work, I guess he couldn't. Maybe he was just afraid because he had been hurt so bad before but he had to have known that i would sooner cut my own throat than hurt him. Guess that didn't really matter. Its ok I never did to anyone anyways. I just hope he finds what he is looking for at this point, I really feel like I just don't matter anymore. He knew I had been hurt also ,and he did it at a really tough time for me too, so i guess his point was made.
D.
>>
>>16736692
What's your last initial?
>>
>>16737225
You're not you and i'm not me you tosser.
>>
>>16736567
Whoa! Look at you! So who am I? I <3 trolls!
>>
>>16729076
fuck
>>
Why?
>>
I hate you, I'm confused, and somehow I still miss you. Enjoy your life with your mexican whore, I hope it goes to shit. I really hope karma gives you what you deserve. You did an awful thing.
>>
Dear /adv/, you are thinking about sex too much.

Sincerely, Anon
>>
D
I'm seriously at the point I'm going to make you choose. I promised myself I would never be that person though so I will probably just break up with you instead. I can't handle it. I can't handle her. You lie about how much you talk and hangout. You're both fucked in the head. B/ has warped your view on women and she's pathetic. She's probably been an issue in your relationships before but you just don't get it. I'm sick of it. I don't want to marry a guy who texts another bitch daily. Go be losers with her. I deserve better and I'm done.
>>
Dear D,

From the first time I saw you I thought you were the most gorgeous girl I had ever laid my eyes on. I will never forget the first time I talked to you. I still can't believe you agreed to go out with me in the first place. You were so amazing; smart, beautiful, funny, fun to be around and overall my dream girl. I'll never forget how waking up next to you were the best days of my life.

I'm so sorry I was a piece of shit drunk. I'm so sorry I became a jealous, abusive prick. I never wanted to become a person like that, especially to you. I'm so fucking sorry I got drunk and hit you. Every day since then I have regretted it. I don't blame you for cutting me out of you're life. I know it has been 7 years but I never got over you. I still think about you every night. I have tried to move on but people just bore me and I can't get any further than the first date. You were my soul mate and I fucked up. I fucked up bad and I know it.

Since you came back into my life last year I have been praying and wishing for that 2nd chance. I still remember when you and I babysat my niece and you told me you'd want me to be the father of your children. What hurts most of all is it almost happened, for you, without me. I'm so sorry you miscarried with your ex fiance and got cancer. Your chance to be a mother came and went and my chance of you as the mother of my kids went long ago.

I miss you so much and I still love you with every fiber of my being. I can never apologize enough. I would give anything for that 2nd chance. Anything.
>>
Dear dozen or so virtually identical-looking dudes I see every night,

What is up with you guys? What the hell are you doing? I mean, I can guess and it's chill but how does it work exactly? Who's in charge? Are there rungs in this ladder you have to climb or what? I'm very curious.

Sincerely, an observer
>>
>>16723529
Dear J,

What we had wasn't love, and what we had wasn't perfect, but I miss it time to time. I miss the teasing, the affection, and the satisfaction of having someone who cared. You found someone else after I broke it off, and that doesn't hurt or anything, but I miss having someone to talk to everyday. You weren't all that bad, we just weren't 100% right for each other. We were probably about 75%, and I was looking for at least 99%. I wish you kept your promise and stayed friends with me instead of just being on okay terms with each other.

You're a good person and I hope that dude isn't a piece of shit. Anytime you wanna talk I'm all ears.

-N
>>
>>16738483

Dear guy who watches us do our thing,

Want to join?

Sincerely, the leader
>>
>>16723558
Why can't you speak famm
>>
>>16738527
YES! Thing is that I'm a woman. Do you let women in? Personally I think I'd be great at whatever it is you're doing.
>>
Greetings K,

So here i am still as stubborn as i was all these years ago. I just want to tell you you still owe me three years of my life and hard work. You still owe me for all these times i got overwhelmed by my paranoia, whenever i heard any sound anywhere near my door. You still owe me for making my phobia even stronger than it was before.
But you know what? I want to thank you for all of that. I want to thank you for every single spark of hate inside me. Every single one of them kept me alive for all these years. I will be getting my revenge at some point and you are aware of this as well. Until we meet again,

Me
>>
M -

You spoke to me once. You came up and whispered something in my ear. Then I asked your name and you took off.

So what do you know? I get the feeling you know a lot, if not everything. Thus I am very interested in knowing you. But last time I saw you you kind of hovered a bit but didn't say hi. I kept waiting. So wtf? Are you fucking with me too? Was it a joke, what you said? Why are you guys fucking with me? Haven't I been fucked with enough?

Oh, and you look really good without the beard btw.
>>
>>16738460
Speaking as a D who texts a bitch daily and is less than transparent about time spent together: good call. Give your D the push to go and be happy with the bitch. You can't be true to two people, so you deserve better than you've ever going to get from this.
Walk away, find someone better, someone who can be all yours.
>>
>>16738548
initials? because this is making me paranoid.
>>
Dear M,

I'm sorry about your son. I have only now begun to comprehend what losing someone like that is like. He wasn't my first contract, but he may be my last.

All of these years of doing what I do, hundreds of people, and I've been able to do it successfully, without remorse. Years have gone by, and I seldom think of any of those who I have taken away from this place.

I'm getting older, and it's starting to hurt me. I looked at your son; I looked at him and saw something in him that reminded me of myself. Not because of who he was, but because I knew that at my age, he could be my son too. I saw him as a child, not as part of the contract. He was far from innocent, but I can't erase the thought of knowing what it would be like to lose my child, my son.

My next contract is supposed to be your daughter, you know her and E were in this together, and you know that they both attempted to use their influence to win over the wrong people.

This is where I retire. I will not touch your daughter, nor you. You are safe from me, but I cannot say that the man who funded me will rest easily on this. I know where you've fled to, it's safe. I was tasked to follow you, to do my job, but never to report anything.

Your secret goes with me, I will attempt to make my peace before I go, perhaps I will see E and tell him how sorry I am for what I have done, for now, all I can do is say this to you.

Goodnight,
At Last
>>
Dear Asshole,

I dont need you anymore. I dont look for you anymore. I think of you less and I'm living life more. I'm moving to the other side and the country and it is still not far enough away from you.

Take care,
Me
>>
>>16738597
I can tell for 99% it's not you. But my name starts with J if this helps.
>>
You've controlled your urge to make love to me for so many years now, even making blogs and videos to control your thirst. It was also very brave of you to play hard to get and bluff your way to the top. I think you've almost earned your little dog treat/snack now, but not quite. Because you've been a very bad doge too. And just smacking your ass won't do it this time around.
>>
>>16723529
Mom,

That was one of the stupidest things you have ever done. I'm getting my account, even if I make no money.

Your Daughter
>>
>>16738592
Initials of one of the two to seal the deal?
>>
>>16738869
That's actually not at all comforting, J.
>>
>>16738853
Good riddance you shallow prick
>>
Dear Grad schools,

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO SEND ME A LETTER OR GIVE ME A CALL OR HELL, AN EMAIL? This is killing me! Did I get in or not? Should I reapply in Spring?
I need to know so I can start looking for jobs or apartments!

Bri
>>
>>16727493
Dear A
You are not terrible. You are great person, who wait to be appreciate it!

Sincerely,
not universe......just someone like you
>>
K,

Fuck you. Nothing in my heart can express the anger, disgust, and sorrow you have brought me. "Hur dur, I want you as a friend. So I'm going to lie to you and lead you on so you can keep being my friend." Fuck you. A bigger fuck you when you just lie straight to my face and hide shit from me, what kind of fucking FRIEND does that shit? Why the fuck would I even want to be friends with someone who just wants to lie to me.

I'm going to kill myself in the near future, there is nothing you can do about it. You were the last straw and you ultimately have proven women are nothing but lies, deceit, abuse, and horrible traits that just want to hurt "nice guys" for fun while you go fuck someone else.

Maybe just fucking maybe if you listened to me maybe once instead of fucking flirting with other guys, you would have known how big honesty was to me. And not only did you have a chance to redeem yourself from your first fuck up, you did the same fucking thing a week later. I got 50 other fucking women who just want to be my friend, I don't need you in my life just like I don't need them. Your friendship means nothing to me and if I wanted friendship I could get in many many more places.

Go figure, the "nice guy" who can never get a girlfriend doesn't need anymore friends!

Fuck you,
E
>>
>>16739107
Well, I still dont think they could ever be on 4chan, so its still not likely you.
>>
>>16739522
Not to belabor a point or bug you i'm just curious why don't you think she could be on 4chan?
>>
>>16739566
I didnt say she
What I meant was the person I wrote to is not likely to be on 4chan because they are too busy with their life.
>>
I'm gonna stop coming here cause it makes me paranoid and a bit sad. I just hope you know how much I care, I love you and I'll always be there.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.