[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which guy would win the fight?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (412 KB, 1935x1548) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
412 KB, 1935x1548
Based ONLY on the pics, disregarding experience or style. Short haired guy: 5'11" 175lbs.
Long haired guy: 5'9" 165lbs.
>>
>>16723334
nobody gives a fuck
posture elsewhere
>>
Posture what?
>>
>>16723334
I had a bf who was sort of famous for being a great bar fighter. Anyway, he was tall and skinny.

My money's on the taller guy. They always have the edge IF they use it.

( the dude on the bottom is hotter except for that gay-ass long hair. Cut that SHIT off. But I like his chub and Pink Floyd shirt. He's got a great mouth. Would hit even tho I dont' like blondes. )
>>
neither an inch nor 10 lbs matter that much
>>
Height gives advantage
>>
>>16723334
It's obviously top guy, he has hardly any bodyfat yet you can see his muscles, also slightly taller meaning better length. He looks like he got a glassy chin but his shoulder muscles are strong so that can reduce chin weakness.

Lower one has bigger chin, so maybe can take in more hits BUTTT he weights ligher, can see some muscle definition but that is with layers of fat AND also shorter?

Obviously short hair wins.

The bottem gu
>>
What does chin size have to do with it?
>>
the top guy looks weaker imho

even with the hair, the bottom guy looks more masculine/stronger
>>
>>16723334
Both lose to an actual man.
>>
>>16723334
bottom guy is stronger and manlier and would win. weight doesn't matter if it's not in the right spots.
>>
>>16723334

I am 6'1 and 200 lbs who lifts and is on a bulk.

You both look small to me. I would guess bottom guy on looks alone, but wiry fuckers are hard to beat down.
>>
Yes wiry guys can be tough.
>>
>>16725938
No one asked for your stats.
>>
Top guy seems to have more muscle mass, and long hair can be exploited.

My votes for top guy.
>>
>>16723334

I remember seeing this thread like two months ago.

Are you still trying to decide whether you're going to fight him?
>>
>>16726891

And it looks like you're posting it on 8.

So you're a little bitch and a pedophile? My money is on the other guy.
>>
>>16726891
Yeah hoping to, just wanted some opinions.
>>
>>16726900
The 8, what the fuck.
>>
I could whoop both of their asses. I love bar fights, especially if the other dude is wasted and I'm only a couple of drinks in.

6'5" 250 lbs here. Last year for my 22nd I got black out drunk for the first time and fought two people at the same time I won. I shoved the first dude so hard his hat and shoe came off.

I spent 2 years in the pen, don't call me a bitch or punk. It will set any felon off.
>>
>>16726912

Pro tip: don't repost threads using the same pictures. You just outed yourself as a pedo.
>>
>>16726915
Also, if you're tall USE your height in a fight. It doesn't matter if your reach is only two inches longer, that two inches could make a difference between a crack to the jaw or him overextending and you getting the counter. Work that fucking jab and when he's in close shove him away. Unless you know how to wrestle or are the bigger guy don't let it go to the ground EVER.

If you're fighting more than one guy wait for them to throw, put yourself in a good position by using a table or chair as space. Never let them engage you at the same time if possible, you might be able to block 2 fists but you won't be able to block 4.

Also for the love of god unless you've trained in MMA do not kick! Use your knees when you're in close, a kick is a good way to get your leg grabbed and you thrown onto the floor.
>>
>>16726915
Punk bitch
>>
>>16726922
How is it pedo? Both guys are about 30
>>
>>16726940

The other board you posted this thread on is well-known for cp. The only reason why one would stumble upon it is if they were specifically looking for cp.

I'm actually kind of surprised that you didn't know this, hard to believe. You're probably now on a list for going there, fyi.
>>
>>16726961
Yeah on a list with yo MAMA!
>>
>>16726930
like it matters if someone says it online?
>>
>>16723334
I'd fuck em both up
>>
Long haired guy
>>
File: 1452029103902.jpg (68 KB, 819x1280) Image search: [Google]
1452029103902.jpg
68 KB, 819x1280
>>16726924
Any advice for little guys?

Should I seek to train BJJ?
>>
>>16727239
Yeah some tips for us smaller guys would be cool
>>
Long hair takes time and good genetics, so that one.
Ottermode is nice but I prefer guys that take care of themselves.
>>
>>16723334
Long haired guy looks hot af
>>
>>16727598
Gain weight and take it to the ground unless the other guy is like 6'2 200+ lbs
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.