[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the one thing you'd do every day if money were
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: me.jpg (463 KB, 1920x988) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
463 KB, 1920x988
What's the one thing you'd do every day if money were not an issue?
>>
>>16723247
Eat breakfast.
>>
>>16723247
are you a japanese net cafe refugee?
I would try to live a normal productive routine of learning things I like and spend leisure time doing expensive things like drinking margaritas and smoking premium dutch weed on my yatch in the middle of the egean sea
>>
The same things I do everyday already, because money hasn't been an issue for years now.
Read, cook, drink, work.
>>
Probably the same things I do now, in other words nothing. Severe anhedonia, etc.
>>
>>16723295
So you enjoy working? Lucky you, what job?
>>
>>16723300
DevOps
>>
>>16723291
I'm gonna use the replies in this thread for inspiration. So far, I like that breakfast idea.
>>
Eat out for dinner
>>
>>16723247
same thing we do every day, pinky
TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD
>>
buy things for my family members

I'm still a student, but I hope one day to pay back all the good they did for me
>>
Jerk off out my window.
>>
>>16723247

Sleep all day. I wouldn't have to do anything for anyone else to survive, and that's pretty much the only thing standing between me and sleeping all day.

Maybe when I was hungry I'd eat more expensive food.

I'd probably also regularly buy shit I don't really want. Well, I already do that, but it would be more expensive shit.

If I wanted to injure myself in some way, I would have fewer reservations about doing so, as I would neither anger my loved ones (as I wouldn't need any to survive so I can cease caring about what they think) or have an expensive bill to pay.

Maybe throw away some money on expensive treatments for depression.
>>
kiss my wife
>>
Improve my guitar skill and work on my music. Then, I'd release it and sell it
>>
i'd take my bf and my son and go travel around the world untill we get tired of it.
>>
drink coffee
>>
i'd shop for the best ingredients and cook up things that send you right to heaven
>>
play piano. spend the day making my home cozy and clean. read. listen to music. engage in a new hobby. i'd wanted to get into performing arts and rock climbing for the longest time
>>
Messages every morning

That shit would be dope after a sick workout.
>>
>>16723894
You go man
>>
Swim in my own private pool in some villa in spain...

If money were no issue, I'd have all that.
>>
>>16723247
I would travel the world honestly its my unobtainable dream to see the world and experience it first hand instead of videos or reading about it.
>>
>Level up

Seriously though, I'd like to spend months just dedicated to my guitar so I can explore it more and actualise my potential rather than being stuck as a mediocre amateur
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>16723329
>this guy
>>
what I'd do if money wasn't an issue:

>go out,
>alot,
>drink with my friends,
>give rounds,
>attract girls,
>one night stands with girls,
>untill I find someone I can connect with,
>or "the one"
>play alot and practice with my band alot, pay for it always,
>make an album with all our music, use the best gear etc. for the best sound,
>make a funny clip that go's viral,
>play at festivals, the bigger the better,
>groupies omfg can't fucking wait,
>just live life being happy.
>>
>>16723247
Pay off my debts, make sure parents and siblings are well looked after.

And then shoot myself in the head.

I guess that would be a one-time thing rather than a daily thing.
>>
>>16724227
You don't even need that much money to do most of that. I mean a round of shots every once and a while to attract dumb sluts is something anyone with a job can afford.
>>
>>16723247
2chicks at the same time.
>>
File: 80_c4b3e5_1982937.gif (2 MB, 433x325) Image search: [Google]
80_c4b3e5_1982937.gif
2 MB, 433x325
>>16723247
Buy my own television channel and crush classic sports cars in my monster truck while shooting a revolver out the door and blasting https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye5BuYf8q4o then get carried out by my black manservants into a Jacuzzi of high tier chinese whores that will feed me and suck my dick while I play videogames on a 4k projector
>>
>>16724216
Just realized it was Pinky in the Brain quote

I think that show made me what I was today
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.