[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to become a houseboy without having to bang old
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 2
Is it possible to become a houseboy without having to bang old men?

I don't mind doing maid-y stuff, and I don't mind doing it naked or in drag or whatever, but I just don't want (strange) dicks in my ass filling me up with the AIDS.

Where/how can I find clients to clean houses for in a sexy way to make some money while not getting turbo-raped with HIV flesh-needles? I'm trying to post to craigslist but keep tripping the phone verification thing, and fuck that, I don't have a burner.
>>
lol dude you're gonna die. just get a real job man.
>>
>>16721886
I actually spent the evening posting CVs to places online, and have lots of hard copies out there. It's not like I'm not trying ;_;
>>
pls halp I need mon$y ;_;
>>
>>16721769
Plenty of dommes are looking for houseboys. They might be willing to rent you out for cash.
>>
>>16722225
Actually saw an ad for this on craigslist

It said nothing sexual though
>>
>>16722231
Asian massage parlors say the same thing.
>>
>>16722253
I am a squeamish virgin, but I'm okay with sexual situations in general, if that makes sense. I just don't want to get plowed or do any plowing.

My only rule going in is no dicks or pussies on my mouth, crotch, or butt. Is that too restrictive?

Also, I can't post on CL because phone verification is sketch as fuark, I get enough spam as it is. Where else is good to advertise?
>>
>>16722266
Go to fetlife. Everyone there has fucking bizarre restrictions and expectations.
>>
>>16722268
I actually have a fetlife account. I have some (faceless) photos on it like anyone else there, but I've found it to be not very useful for actually meeting people, let alone landing a job. I've tried to be active on it, but... Eh. It just seems like a fundamentally lame site that you can't expect a lot out of. Like facebook, but you can put photos of yourself in drag with a horse dildo up your butt up without it being a bad idea (usually)
>>
>>16722305
Join some groups, attend some munches, make up some business cards, lick some boots, go bananas.
>>
>>16722268
>>16722305
also, is "no penetrative sex" really that bizarre? I'm offering actual legit house-cleaning, here.
>>
>>16722314
It is when you have to be a cocktease about it. If you want to clean houses without a dick up your ass then work for a cleaning service.
>>
>>16722313
I have! I even throw up links to my account in /soc/ and fetish boards further afield, at least occasionally. I got a couple extra friends out of it, but all out of town and no real lines on events, let alone a job or anything else productive/useful.
>>
>>16722317
This really, you can't be a tease and walk around naked doing chores without expecting to turn someone on, practice safe sex. Think about what a rich guy with weird tastes would really want.
>>
>>16722317
lol'd

Mans got a point
>>
>>16722317
I've put my CV out there for legitimate businesses. I didn't see any cleaning services with classified ads up in this round, but I've sent my resume off to a couple before. I've also tried legitimate non-sexy ads for cleaning homes, and no one bit.

And don't some people like cockteases?
>>
>>16722356
Can I just give handjobs instead? I don't want a million diseases. And telling a first boyfriend "I was a sexy maid" seems a bit better than "I was a literal prostitute"
>>
>>16722471
Sure, but you're going to get the fuck pushed out of your boundaries.
>>
>>16722471
Y-You're gay?
>>
>>16722481
Found your first customer, opie.
>>
>>16722481
Yeah that's fine. Pushing is ok, active breaking is not.
And if a client is cute, maybe it'll be good for me.

>>16722475
r u not
>>
What about not even a real dick? ;)
>>
>>16722513
You mixed up the posts, you slut.
>>
>>16722513
N-No just bicurious
>>
>>16722471
Dicks feel nice though
>>
>>16722533
PLEASE I ALREADY HAVE A BONER
>>
>>16722529
>>16722533
>>16722537
Is this some sort of trip nude party?
>>
>>16722537
I remember my first time getting fucked. It was by an older guy at a party.
>>
>>16722552
It can be if you whip out a tit.
>>
>>16722562
I can't my nipple isn't sfw because guys think infantilism is hot.
>>
>>16722561
I want a younger feminine cock
>>
File: 1309849637401.png (544 KB, 886x508) Image search: [Google]
1309849637401.png
544 KB, 886x508
>>16722561
>>16722522
>>16722533
Really, I'm just a little squeamish, I play with myself pretty hard as it is. If a client is cute and the mood is right, I think I'd maybe let them do something.

What if I open up my restrictions to jizz? You can cum on me, just not in me.
>>
>>16722571
It's safe for my work, bb.

>>16722583
You're not going to catch anything from jizz.
>>
>>16722579
But older and thick stretches you out real good. Just imagine getting held against a wall while he works himself inside of you and humps you til he fills your ass
>>
>>16722583
I want to cum on your face
>>
>>16722583
Just make em wear a condom and use lube. Easy clean up.
>>
>>16722588
>You're not going to catch anything from jizz.
Exactly, I figure it just washes off. So cum on me whenever, just no penetrative sex because that's how you get ultra-crabs and hyper-herpes and The GRIDS and shit.

>>16722594
I should charge extra for that

base rate for just cleaning nude/in drag/in cosplay/whatever
slightly more and you can cum wherever on me except the face
a lot more and you can cum on my face or pee on me or whatever further degeneracy you fancy

But really, where do I post ads for this sort of thing, because fetlife is honestly lame, CL wants my number, and backpage is just not used it seems
>>
>>16722591
I'd rather be on a bed

But do fill me up
>>
>>16722600
But then I'm just a prostitute, and that's what I'm trying to avoid. It feels more dangerous, too, I think I'd be less likely to be murdered or robbed or even just stiffed and "shoplifted" as a de-facto cleaning boy rather than an overt prostitute.
>>
>>16722615
Don't sell sex, only fuck them if you want to. Or if they pay extra
>>
QUESTION: What if I do the work with a plug in my butt? Then they can't fuck me, but they can be all "do ho ho how lewd" over it? Or is that a false compromise?

What about a plugtail? I could sew a plugtail easily, and they can tug on it I guess.
>>
>>16722634
I came
>>
>>16722648
Welp.

I can sew, so I guess I'll find some fleecy scrap material and make a little bunny tail to attach to a plug I've already got, or something.

I'm still waiting on some way I can actually put an ad out there for this without ending up with a lot of spam to my phone.
>>
>>16722653
Sorry I cant help anon

It was nice cumming to you though
>>
>>16722634
Butt plugs were developed to stretch the anus and rectum in order to facilitate anal sex. It's more or less an invitation.
>>
>>16722666
Hmm. That's not going to work then.

What about the tail? Then I can be like "it's part of the costume man, and it's there for a reason, don't pull it out or BAD THINGS might happen (but feel free to tug on it if you need me~~~<3)"
>>
>>16722676
Dude, just play4pay like you know you damn well want to.
>>
OP it's pretty obvious you want to be a gay prostitute

Just be a fucking gay prostitute then. Don't expect a bf who respects you in the future though
>>
>>16722682
I'm not a prostitute, and really, I do enjoy cooking and cleaning. But I also enjoy wearing dumb/frilly/sexy outfits, and figure SOMEONE out there is a faggot who wants a trap maid who is actually a good maid.
>>
>>16722682
>play4pay
I'm surprised this isn't a website or app yet. I know what my next project is!
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.