[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Evening /adv/ Posted UCAS last week and I have three firm offers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8
File: Ernie the anti semite.png (480 KB, 599x539) Image search: [Google]
Ernie the anti semite.png
480 KB, 599x539
Evening /adv/

Posted UCAS last week and I have three firm offers already (all for straight up History).

Manchester
Sheffield
Lancaster

Still waiting to hear from

Bristol
Durham

Only concerns are quality of education and quality of degree. Not remotely interested in "student life".

Any thoughts?

pic unrelated
>>
Bump

I'm in /adv/ right?
>>
File: 1341074045390.gif (2 MB, 266x239) Image search: [Google]
1341074045390.gif
2 MB, 266x239
>>16720672
>Any thoughts?
bongistan?
is the curry really good there?
>>
Quel surprise

/adv/ is utterly useless

Well done. You're actually worse than /r9k/
>>
File: cuck.jpg (85 KB, 479x461) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
85 KB, 479x461
>>16721019
Make sure to overdose on your way out
>>
>>16720672
bristol is the best out of those, then lancs then durham and the other two are garbage

remember, vote no to the eu
>>
>not remotely interested in "student life'

You sound like a holier- than- thou fedora neckbeard
>>
>>16721034

EU might be useful to me one day.

Why do you put Lancs above Durham, Manc and Sheff?
>>
>>16721037

I spent my youth hitchhiking, fighting, gambling, raving, fucking... the typical things one does to save the despair of laying on a deathbed wishing one was more reckless.

Unfortunately, I've learned it was all a waste of time and energy and figured I need an education if I'm going to have a future.

For what it's worth, my fiancee is doing a PhD in Neurolinguistics. Perhaps being a bad-boy layabout pays off in some respects but I imagine I'm the exception.
>>
File: hostage.jpg (112 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
hostage.jpg
112 KB, 1280x720
>>16721052
Nice blog

Nobody cares
>>
>>16721057

I was just responding to his assertion.

Nobody is talking to you, tripfag.
>>
File: harold.jpg (829 KB, 5616x3744) Image search: [Google]
harold.jpg
829 KB, 5616x3744
>>16721074
Nice blog

Nobody cares
>>
>>16721074
> "Nobody is talking to you, tripfag"
> Directly replies to tripfag

Are you dumb lol? Thats not how you play the game
>>
>>16721040
>>16721034

Interested in the response to this^

And other thoughts pertinent to OP
>>
You fuckers are beyond useless.

Making /r9k/ look quasicompetant.

For fucking shame.
>>
>>16721535
I think you mean competent
>>
>>16721546

FFS

My bait caught by the one useless cunt I didn't want to bite.

Fuck it. I'm clearly not going to get a useful response ITT

Might as well indulge you.

Who are you and why you trippin'?
>>
>>16721567
Who I am is not important

What's important is my plan
>>
>>16721573

I presume that involves crashing a plane... With no survivors...

To what end?
>>
File: test.jpg (63 KB, 741x319) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
63 KB, 741x319
>>16721583
I'm gathering as much data on human interaction as possible so I can use it to my advantage in the next step of my master plan
>>
>>16721589

Oooh... You're special.

So we've established that all human interaction is self serving.

How do you intend to manipulate said matter to fit your goals? All horses have their own courses.
>>
>>16721605
the forced evolution of humanity
>>
>>16721618

I get a feeling you're more shy than obtuse. Your ambiguity isn't borne of dis-ingenuity, I can tell that much.

Indeed, unless your plan is a return to chaos, I don't think you actually have one to call upon. If you had, I would have been beguiled at least, if not completely aroused. Right now, I'm completely flacid.

I reckon you're a poseur.
>>
>>16721652
I'm not shy

I just don't particularly value human interaction because its usually monotonous and repetitive
>>
>>16721675

But surely you'd have to manipulate people who could potentially useful to you in order to fulfil your masturbatory dream?

Otherwise, you'd just be an informed observer.

If that.
>>
>>16721693
I won't be capable of realizing this dream

But if I make enough ripples in the pond someone might
>>
>>16721717

Ripples to inevitably be washed away in an Ocean of Piss.

I don't really care enough about you because you're just another anon to me. But you've indulged me enough that I'm interested in your ultimate vision.

In your idealistic world beyond the deaths of yourself and me, what do you foresee?
>>
File: 483284.jpg (374 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
483284.jpg
374 KB, 1920x1080
>>16721752
My idealistic world would involve separating the consciousness from the biological body using technology

To what end? I want to see the beginning and end to all of creation

Realistically I'll settle for space travel since we barely understand quantum mechanics and don't posses methods of using energy in such ways

Maybe in a few generations
>>
>>16721797

Fair enough.

My kid brother thinks along the same lines as you.

Eerily so.... I wonder if you're actually him.

I was going to shit all over your premise but I have a soft spot for said particular brother.

In terms of quantum mechanics and the acceleration towards human/robot equilibrium, you might not be far off.

What you're doing on /adv/ bemuses me since you are completely bereft of sexual enticement (which is the gold standard currency around here).

In any case, enjoy yourself and have a nice day/evening.
>>
File: 21900301.jpg (25 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
21900301.jpg
25 KB, 624x352
>>16721865
I doubt you're one of my older sisters

Maybe I'll meet him one day

Have a nice time yourself
>>
>>16721865
That in no way is like me.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.