[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will becoming ripped solve my problems?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1435652028001.png (344 KB, 530x544) Image search: [Google]
1435652028001.png
344 KB, 530x544
Will becoming ripped solve my problems?
>>
>>16720624

No, if you're a socially awkward or a tool before being ripped you'll still be afterwards.
>>
>>16720624
No. Your problems rest in your mind. Even if you were ripped and got lots of girls, you'd crave a stable relationship, and if you had a relationship you'd crave the freedom to be with lots of girls. If you had both, you'd still feel unsatisfied-- perhaps you'd think it all shallow or empty, or you'd find some other areas in your life that is the problem.

Everything in your life is already alright, you just don't realize it yet.
>>
It doesn't fix awkwardness but you might get more looks.
>>
>>16720630
Or a butter face. Unless you let me paper bag it.
Believe me, there are male paper bag equivalents.
>>
>>16720653
Example?
>>
>>16720630

This depends on whether you're awkward for undetermined reasons or because you think you look like shit. If it's because you think you look like shit, then becoming ripped will help. It's like putting on a suit, kind of. You get a +2 to all charisma rolls due to confidence.
>>
>>16720657
carrot top for one
>>
>frustrated guy with no personality and confidence
>claims women only go for ripped guys
>he becomes ripped
>still can't find a woman
>claims women only go for rich guys
>>
>>16720657
That "The Golden One" dude
His face hurts to look at tbqh
Just my opinion
>>
File: FB_IMG_1451383279763.jpg (31 KB, 459x577) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1451383279763.jpg
31 KB, 459x577
>>16720624

Or you're under 5'8"

Not amount of weight lifting will make you taller.
>>
>>16720692
Oh god, yeah his fucking teeth and mongoloid forehead are really off putting with the european accent.
>>
It more about looking clean and confident. Being physically healthy is a part of that. So I mean you don't need to be ripped but strong core and upper body does help.
>>
>>16720624
it genuinely did in regards to women in my case.

I went from a night stand once every 6 months to banging a new girl every other month after 2 years of lifting.
>>
>>16720673
>>16720719

Pretty much these two
>>
Women will respond better if you're ripped.

You'll consider your life less worthless if you were good at getting women.

It's easier to feel satisfied with life when you can pick whatever option you like best.

So why aren't you lifting right now, OP?
>>
go to /fit/ and see for yourself
>>
You can become one of those guys in that picture, and not have any sort of success.

You need social skills.
>>
File: 1426612182062.jpg (923 KB, 3191x1760) Image search: [Google]
1426612182062.jpg
923 KB, 3191x1760
>>16720624
Depends if you got lucky in the genetics department.
>>
>>16720677
They're aren't any clear pictures of him without the weird hair but I feel if he got a normal cut he'd be OK. Nothing particularly wrong with his face.
>>
i am ripped all day. stoner life anon
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.