[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wish I was a white, tall blonde girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 21
File: image.jpg (204 KB, 467x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
204 KB, 467x700
I'm an Indian girl who is completely insecure. I never felt beautiful in my life and I don't think I ever will. When I show people my insecure side, they would always tell me that I look exotic and I'm "cultural" but they are of course just being nice. I've read a lot about people's preferences on a lot of sites, mostly Reddit and 4chan, and I want to kill myself. No one finds brown girls attractive. A shitton of comments I see are, "I'm primarily attracted to white girls" and whatnot. Nobody has ever said they find Indian girls with brown skin attractive, hell, most people seem to hate India from the bottom of their heart. Some white people I've met treat me inferior, but for some reason, I think it's justified.
I hate dark brown skin. I hate girls with dark brown skin. To me, all of them are ugly, because I've been taught to worship fair skin. Most Indians that I know only seem to blend well with Western people mostly because they look more Caucasian than Indian, and are attractive light-skinned girls. I frankly think I'm scum. Ugly brown girls have no place anywhere, hell not even in my own country, and I want to kill myself.
>>
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 1029x1300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 1029x1300
As someone relatively young, the mere fact that I have dark skin is eating away at me. People have never thought of dark Indians as attractive, and they never should. From a country in which society demands girls to be light-skinned and pretty, I'll never be thought of much. I feel rejected by my Western countries and my own. Everyone thinks I'm ugly and since the world is full of beautiful women with light skin, I'm literally nothing.
I'm inferior to everyone. I'm trash, I'm worthless, and don't deserve anything. Brown girls are not pretty or intelligent. No one knows how I feel, because they never bother with me, so I've never confessed these feelings to anyone. Hopefully, I'll do something positive one day by dying/disappearing soon. As a westerner told me, "No one wants you ugly brownies."
I just wish that I was the pretty, pure girl next door. Blonde, white and tall. At least the world would consider that to be "true beauty". Nobody genuinely finds ugly brown girls attractive. I hate this so much. Fuck.
>>
You clearly haven't ever been on /e/ before, they regularly have brown girl threads.

>>>/e/1859779

Oh look, first thread on top of /e/, brown general number fucking 41
>>
If it means anything to you OP, as a dude I don't find white blonde girls attractive.

My current crush is an arab girl, and she's the most beautiful girl to me in the world right now.

Listen, all that stuff is in your head, you're built a monster in your mind. There are people who are legitimately ugly, have physical deformities and are just born unlucky, but some of their get through life with their heads high, and people magnetize towards them because they feel good about themselves regardless of how the world sees them.

You need some mental training, I'm sure you are a very pretty girl.
>>
File: dd_ak_15.jpg (107 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
dd_ak_15.jpg
107 KB, 800x533
maybe start embracing your looks instead of working against it? look at pics of gorgeous indian girls instead of gorgeous light skinned girls?
>>
>>16719284

>all those fucking typos

damn i feel like shit for writing that so poorly
>>
There are plenty of attractive brown girls. I'd probably go for latinas and indians a lot more frequently if they existed in any number where I live.

This kind of feels like a bait thread though.
>>
>>16719271
Are you a virgin? No guy has ever wanted to date you?
>>
>>16719286
She needs to fix her eyebrows
>>
Not to be a downer but your I can see why your insecurity is legit. Almost every professional setting has a tall, white blonde girl with a position of power.

They are like the alphas of females. Even if they aren't the most popular look among your average man, something usually makes them tick to a position of power.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1435322169236.jpg (8 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1435322169236.jpg
8 KB, 275x183
Halfrican male chiming in. People generally prefer their own race over others (which wasn't the case with my parents, but still works as a general rule). It doesn't help that places like 4chan think that everyone who isn't white or Japanese isn't worthy of human dignity (In my case, I'd be described as a half bred monkey, and you as a filthy backwards fool). There's been times where I've despised the fact that I was a minority, but ultimately nothing comes from it except feeling sad often.

In the 200,000 years of human existence, only in the past 10,000 has there been civilization, only 6,000 years of writing, about 500 years of anything resembling globalization, and only about 50 years of advanced telecommunication. If we're trying to justify every human accepting one another on a timescale of only a few decades, in comparison to the majority of human existence where people spent shitting in caves and getting chased by leopards, I don't expect much to come of it. But eventually, times will change. Eventually, racial stigma and prejudiced hatred will be seen as a waste of time. Not today, and not tomorrow, but someday.

Until then, please don't hate yourself for the way you were born.
>>
File: daleaq.png (214 KB, 422x275) Image search: [Google]
daleaq.png
214 KB, 422x275
Jesus christ just embrace what you are and if not just kill yourself or leave
>>
>>16719332
>People generally prefer their own race over others
This doesn't seem the case with black men of power(athletes at least).
>>
I wish I could meet you. I'm a black female but being from the most hated female group, I know exactly how you feel.
>>
File: 1452122659358.jpg (38 KB, 448x355) Image search: [Google]
1452122659358.jpg
38 KB, 448x355
And I want to be Chad Thundercock with blonde hair and blue eyes. But sadly I'm a kv and shitpost on 4chan.

Boo- hoo, what a sad world we live in.
>>
>>16719271
As a Brown guy I completely get this sentiment. Hell, from ages 12-20 I hated my skin color too. But then I realized I was wasting worrying about shit that really shouldnt be worried about. Who the hell cares that you don't appease to someone's aesthetic tastes. We only get 1 life in this world, and every moment, every second you are slowly approaching your graves. You don't have time to waste on that bullshit. Just live life and see what it gives you
>>
Men like all kinds of women unless they're gay doughebags. Don't beat yourself up. You're probably way prettier than you think.
>>
I have to disagree with you as a white man that finds "brownies" beautiful. I love the contrast of color when we hold hands or touch. What makes a woman beautiful is not the color of their skin though as much as their comfort in their skin.
Don't for a second believe that you are inferior in any way because you have dark skin. The inferior ones are the people who believe that they have to make beautiful women feel inferior so that they can feel superior.
Stop browsing /pol/ and start embracing yourself.
>>
File: tumblr_lz3lcgIPVs1r3nbyqo1_1280.jpg (300 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lz3lcgIPVs1r3nbyqo1_1280.jpg
300 KB, 600x900
>>16719271
>>16719274
Listen, regardless of your self confidence there IS an incredible amount of people who do find Indian girls extremely attractive and that's a fact, period. I literally just searched this but there are at least 6 subreddits dedicated to nsfw Indian girls(let alone all the ones dedicated to non-Indian brown skinned girls), r/IndianBabes has 39k subs where r/Blondes only has 22k and I know plenty of people that don't really like your typical "true beauty" blonde girl(myself included) like >>16719286 said, go look at beautiful dark skinned girls instead.
>>
>>16719271
Blonde??? Are you fucking serious?
I would get it if you said a sex-oozing freckled redhead, they gave priests blue balls so big they preferred to kill them in the inquisition.
OR, even better, full black hair with a delicious dark brown for the skin to fully complete the boner-inducing look of absolute beaut... Oh wait! BUT YOU ARE!
Fucking faggot, real life is not Disney, this whole generation grew up being bombarded by "whitest is bestest" propaganda and racism is more disgusting than ever right now as everyone is "against it" but no one realizes the extreme amounts of ingrained racism at every corner.
I have a softie right now and you didn't even post your fucking picture.
Fuck, I just wish western European girls had a darker skin average... [spoiler]if you live around these parts we could uh... discuss racism together?[/spoiler]
>>
>>16719271
I'm white, I don't like pale or blonde girls because they remind me of bitches in high school and family. Neither one I'd be interested in dating.
Dark haired, dark skin girls are hot.
>>
>>16719271
DESIGNATED
>>
I'm Pakistani and my white girlfriend sometimes gets insecure about herself as well. All girls are like that, get over it.
>>
Hi..
To be honest I think that brown women are the most beautiful people on the earth, irrespective of which country you are from.
But I have a feeling that that they, brown women, want to be lusted after white guys, they ignore any approaches by their own kind.
I know that from what I have seen.
Personal I lust after the darker brown women from Sri lanka, Nubians and yes, you lovely black women.
>>
>>16719271
All i know is indians usually smell bad
>>
>>16719450
But I'm a white motherfucker and I smell bad, what gives?
>>
Yes. You are absolutely correct. No one will ever love you. And yes, a tall blonde aryan woman IS the definition of true beauty... and purity.
>>
>>16719470
you're indian
>>
>>16719473
I'm German.
>>
>>16719480
same shit
>>
Your problem is not that you have dark skin, your problem is that YOU don't find your own dark skin attractive due to insecurities.
If you were buying a product and the seller wasn't sure it was even worth would you fucking buy it? People WILL see that in you. Stop worrying about how you're not white and start worrying and working on your self-confidence. Not once have I met a guy who would tell you no just because you have dark skin. Also, don't go to /pol/ anymore and you probably won't find them either unless you have a habit of searching every basement around the neighborhood or something.
>>
>>16719398
>Stop browsing /pol/ and start embracing yourself.

The nets is transparent so gives way to all sorts of shit. /pol/ is an example of extreme opinions marred with shit posting.

They say the subcon absorbs most things, pay attention to such threads and out start believing it.
>>
DESIGNATED
>>
Being fit matters so much more than skin color. I would take a fit dark girl any time over even an average white girl with a pretty face.
>>
Coming from a male... I think women of all ethnicity are beautiful and you really shouldn't be ashamed of your skin and wish otherwise... Everybody is different, and everyone is attracted to different people, this includes people of different races and different cultures. It's also a generalization to say people hate India and Indians, I don't believe this is entirely true or fact.

You just need to embrace your differences. Also acknowledge that Hollywood's obsession with the 'classic blonde hair blue eyed' female makes many females self conscious and victim to the belief that in order to appear feminine, make healthy children, look sexy, become successful, and etc, you must look like this to some extent, or like this in totality, also don't forget many males feed into this idea, and because of the medias influence this is many males neutral and default preference, blonde and blue eyes. I think this could be a western thing... This is being played out everywhere and it's entirely illusory. Don't become a victim and believe that in order to be and feel beautiful you must be something other than yourself.
>>
but hey everybody knows the tan anime girls are the most pure... hope that cheers you up a little ;-;
>>
>>16719433
Hey fuck you man! Don't make her feel worse about herself than she already does.
>>
>>16719563
DESIGNATED
>>
>>16719271
I BEG TO DIFFER.

In the /Soc/ ideal mate threads, there was one Canadian gentleman I saw a couple months back who said he dreamed of finding a black or Indian Woman, saying 'tfw no qt brown gf to cuddle with'
You have one. There are more.

Go get them.
>>
File: 1445558342253.png (148 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1445558342253.png
148 KB, 300x300
>>16719573
>>
The problem is that you probably only want to date white guys too. People tend to find their own race the most attractive and that's just life.

Sure you'll come across some white guys with jungle/yellow/taco/curry/etc fever, but you'll always just be a fetish to them. Although girls only want white men as a status symbol, so it cancels out I guess.
>>
>>16719585
POO IN LOO
>>
>>16719450
Agree.

I work in retail and Indians almost always have a peculiar stink about them. They're always friendly, even if they don't speak a lot of English. I've never met any truly mean Indians before, no matter their age. Indians are very polite and friendly. And I really like their different head bobs. Some of them are like bobbleheads with their body language sometime. For the record I do know what their various head bobbles mean.

I hope Opie takes this to mind. Indians have their merits. Their women are always so beautiful. Even their children. Especially with earrings, jewelry, and dresses. Just a question, What do the red dots mean? On your foreheads
>>
>>16719689
IIRC the red dot us a symbol of marriage
>>
>>16719271
P
>>
File: 1451264040392.jpg (245 KB, 728x542) Image search: [Google]
1451264040392.jpg
245 KB, 728x542
>>16719271
>I've read a lot about people's preferences on a lot of sites, mostly Reddit and 4chan,
>No one finds brown girls attractive.
>4chan
I don't think you've done enough research.
>>
Go to tumblr, they will make you feel a special snowflake
>>
Brown girls make good friend-accesories. I have like 5 going on 6.
>>
>>16719271
I love dark skinned women of all ethnicities. So long as an Indian woman isn't too fob, white-washed, or fat I will find her attractive.
>>
>>16719271
>shit skin
>op just realising why it's called that
>>
>>16719271 WHITE MASTER RACE
>>
Brown girls are great - I married a Hispanic gal who still has old-fashioned ideas on how to treat her husband.
>>
>>16719418
This anon has platinum taste.
>Red hair + freckles is godtier
>Dark skin or raven hair is a close runner up (The biggest shame of humanity is the fact that it's basically impossible to be a dark skinned firecrotch)
>Varying shades of brown hair
>Power gap
>Blonde

For many people, the 'ideal woman' image has been pushed so hard in our cultures that it's had the reverse effect, and looped back around to becoming almost unattractive. You need to realize two things: One, that not every person in the world thinks the same, or has the same standards of beauty. And two, if you want other people to love you, you'll have to learn to love yourself first.

Also, pics when?
>>
>>16719332
Actually, there's going to be a blowback to the current radical liberalism. That you niggers are gonna go back and chains.

I want to feel sorry for you, but frankly I can't see room for a soul when I look into shit-colored eyes.
>>
>>16719962
That's just how you feel. I can't make you see me as your equal, but I'm not going to stop living my life the way I want because of your opinion.
>>
>>16719988
>exactly how you should respond to racial predjudice
Good for you anon, you've got thick skin and what seems like a good head on your shoulders.
>>
>>16719988
>>16720001
Right? What a classy response.
>>
water is very good for you and will make you even more attractive! go get yourself a glass, OP.
you're gorgeous, alright? just be kind to yourself.
>>
>>16719889
See, yeah I've dated Micronesians and Hispanics with various colors of brown but I've never been attracted to an east Indian or Paki.

They are even hairier and more prone to obesity then Hispanics. They just reek of bad genetics. I was reading 50% of the people in the middle east are inbred.
>>
How about you post a pic OP? That way we can tell you the truth.
>>
>>16720057
Why are you spamming like every thread with "drink more water"? It's actually kind of hilarious. You don't gotta stop or anything.

You know it's a myth that we're all running chronically dehydrated, right? You don't need 8 glasses a day.
>>
>>16719988
>That's just how you feel.
No, that's how the future majority of Europe and America will feel when we put you back in chains.
>>
I dated a sikh girl last year. Probably the most attractive girl I've ever been involved with. Shame it didn't work out. I'd love to have a brown girlfriend, and I'm as white as it gets
>>
>>16719271
Can we see your tits? I wouldnt mind a nice fap to you
>>
>>16719271
Do you shit on the ground like the rest of them? Also you guys are fucking filthy no wonder you want to be a hot white woman
>>
>>16720075
This OP post a fucking pic so we can give you proper advice
>>
>>16720151
Yeah, the 8 glasses a day thing is a total myth. People who drink multiple bottles a day end up overworking their bladders, and will probably end up paying for it later in life when their kidneys start screwing up. However, most people ARE still dehydrated though. In our modern society, most people are drinking sugary juices (or worse, soda) in place of water, which is, y'know, pretty awful. 2 glasses of purified water a day is all you really need to keep you healthy and refreshed, but the main point is that people should have more than 0 glasses of water a day.
>>
>>16720151
Water works miracles. I dont think I am spamming, I'm only kindly reminding. It is my advice.
Not everyone is dehydrated of course, but people forget that you should drink some every now and then.
While I'm on the subject, have you had any water today pal?
>>
>>16719271
Does your cunt smell like curry?
>>
>>16720190
Why are men so disgusting?
>>
You're stupid.
The color of your skin doesn't determine anything of importance to anything, ever. To think otherwise is...stupid. Start valuing your positive qualities and share that with others.
>>
>>16719271
This is B8, at least show those tits
>>
>>16719271
Do you wipe the shit off your ass with your hand?
>>
>>16720224
Someones triggered
>>
today's world is stupid... Dont watch tv/newspapers and stupid sites like this and you gonna be much happier trust me.. Todays society= look and money.
>>
You can lighten your skin and dye your hair. You won't look white, but it's something.
>>
>>16720274
>You can lighten your skin
Not OP, but how?
>>
You should really post your pics here. Tons of dark girls look great. But if you're a dravidian street-shitter than I completely understand why you'd be insecure.
>>
>>16720300
Vitiligo?
>>
>>16720300
Skin bleaching is really popular with black and Asian people. The ingredient that works the best (I think it's hydroquinon or something similar) can cause cancer, but there are safer alternatives that are almost as effective. I used to use kojic acid soap, then cocoa butter.
>>
>white women everywhere spending money on tanning salons, artificial tans, going to the beach to get a tan, etc

The problem with women is that you all think your insecurities can be solved through some external change. The problem is in your MIND, not the color of your skin.

>implying brown girls aren't best girls
>>
Nah OP, all guys like asian girls. It's their smooth skin, feminine features, lack of wrinkles, and round faces. White girls are as bad as every other race.
>>
>>16720385
>all guys like asian girls
Not all guys are beta neckbeard weeaboos anon.
>>
>>16720300
There are tons of korean, thai and japanese skin care products to whiten the skin. Op wont look like an aryan girl but at least she will looks less brown.
>>
>>16720393
White girl detected
>>
>>16720407
I'm a guy.
>>
File: 7gpwfoH.jpg (106 KB, 1405x1079) Image search: [Google]
7gpwfoH.jpg
106 KB, 1405x1079
>>16720385
If they're really really asian nah I can never get past those eyes ergh they creep me the fuck out.
If they're asian but not heavily I'll give her a chance but I'd rather white chicks.
>>
>>16720385
Asian girls have very flat lizard-like faces, no tits, no ass, dull black hair and eyes, huge chins, are extremely short and need tons of plastic surgery to even look human.
>>
>>16719336
It actually is, majority have black spouses.
>>
Any time somebody posts some shit like "only weeaboos like Asian girls, they all look so weird" I assume they're a fucking shut-in themselves. Yeah, god, we know, some people on here can get pretty loopy over Japanese culture & their idealized notions of what Asian women are like, please stop overcompensating to avoid association with them.

Some Japanese pop culture is fucking stupid, some is pretty fun, some Asian girls are kinda ugly and some are cute as all hell, and amazingly enough you can be attracted to the cute ones without liking anime or whatever. Thoughts like this don't even occur to normal people.
>>16720393
>>16720454
>>16720474
>>
>>16719271
for what its worth, i find non white girls more attractive than white girls on average. i have never been with an indian girl, and i would definitely jump on the opportunity to try it out. regardless of how you look, unless you are completely hideous and deformed, someone will be attracted to you.
>>
As a girl you have to know you'll never be happy with yourself. Girls are experts in finding flaws in others and on themselfs of course.

Why do you think girls with straight hair curly their hair and viceversa? Why do blondes dye their hair to be brunettes, and brunettes bleach their hair? And what about the tons of beauty products girls use?

Once you accept your skin color, you will find another flaw.
>>
>>16720216
That's it, I like you.

I hereby grant you the trip name of "Hydro".

Welcome to /adv/, buddy.
>>
I'd date you OP.

Don't even care what you look like, I'll date you. And im pretty attractive.
>>
File: 1453065353923.jpg (52 KB, 540x688) Image search: [Google]
1453065353923.jpg
52 KB, 540x688
So.... Is OP going to say anything?

Anything at all?
>>
>>16719271
Who cares about dumb blonde Stacies lol
>>
File: 1426610068906.gif (1 MB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
1426610068906.gif
1 MB, 300x200
>>16720627
Doesn't look like it.
>>
>>16719271
Cherish your body.
You've got the birth giving hips, silk raven hair and kuma sutra in your genes.
>>
>>16720592
love it.
>>
File: 1453255637008.jpg (90 KB, 600x567) Image search: [Google]
1453255637008.jpg
90 KB, 600x567
>>16720592
Our army grows

You have been busy

>>16720989

Welcome to the dark side
>>
File: Failure.gif (645 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
Failure.gif
645 KB, 500x300
>>16720989
Shit, man, don't do it.
[spoiler]I've been water-posting all day because of you, and I drank a bottle of spring after reading up some dehydration facts to better validate my shitposting.[/spoiler] Let the upcoming wave of water-posting flow naturally. Don't ruin it with a trip.
>>
>>16721043
>ruin

Vegeta is shit

go back to /r9k/ with your spoiler shitting
>>
File: download_20160121_153540.png (583 KB, 799x1188) Image search: [Google]
download_20160121_153540.png
583 KB, 799x1188
>>16720224
Let me ask you why are women always hyper critical about small things
>>
>>16719593
>Sure you'll come across some white guys with jungle/yellow/taco/curry/etc fever, but you'll always just be a fetish to them.

I hate this mentality.

Seriously... what's the difference... if that's the case, shouldn't liking your own race be it's own "fetish" too?

Maybe, gay and straight are both just "fetishes".

Maybe no one likes anyone really other than because of "fetishes".

Go fuck yourself.

I mean, holy shit, maybe I've had some bad experiences with my own race, and found that other races are just more friendly and accepting. Maybe I'm more comfortable with others.

But naw... must some some sort of sick, sexual thing goin' on. Fuckin' prick.
>>
File: bear.jpg (70 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
bear.jpg
70 KB, 620x387
>>16719271
I understand how you feel. I want to be a bear. Life can be so unfair
>>
>>16719274
I wish I knew you, femanon.
Im sure there are others out there who feel the same way.

I think if you find what you love to do and do it with passion and enthusiasm you'll begin to feel better about yourself. That happened to me. When i began feeling better, women noticed me. Funny thing is, i really wasnt thinking about them so much!
>>
>>16719450
White guy, we smell bad to asians.
I think "different" is a more appropriate word.
>>
>>16722623
Did you know a few squares can make a cube?
>>
>>16719279
Check my last three digits
>>
>>16722623
DUDEEEEEE I WANT TO BE A BEAR TOO. FUCKK. We need to make this happennnnn

and to OP. Theres nothing you can do. Your stuck with your body. Some people are luckier in this life. There will be a guy out there that will love you unconditionally, I can guarantee that. Theres someone for everyone.
>>
>>16719271
do you want your entire sense of self worth to come from your looks?
>>
Let's be honest, while white girls can be beautiful, Indian girls can be too just as much. There are so many beautiful Indian girls that I see. The advantages you have over white girls:

>You guys don't age as badly
>Your hair is lovely, shiny and thick whereas white girls tend to have thin hair
>Exotic looking skin that guys fantasize about
>Beautiful shaped eyes
>Longer eyelashes than white girls

If you use all those to your advantage you'd be a total hottie. My dark skinned friend from Mauritius gets more male attention from me and I'm an Arab girl with super white skin. It's all depending on the person and how they carry themselves not their race or skin colour.
>>
Lol, my Aryan-ass sister gave herself reptile leather mole-y ass cancer skin to try and be brown. I have no idea what you look like, but I think dark skin is gorgeous. Prone to fewer blemishes, the blemishes that do show up aren't as noticeable, no ugly freckles (I have nasty booger-brown freckles all over), beautiful thick dark hair, teeth look white as fuck no matter what, you don't get all red when you exert yourself for more than thirty seconds--it's all good shit.

White girls:
sunburn
rosacea
acne
freckles
look anemic
eye bags super obvious
disappear on a sunny winter day
skin cancer
dark body hair on white skin is disgusting

Basically shut the fuck up, if you're ugly it's not because you're delicious brown.
>>
File: 1393164536040.jpg (26 KB, 348x343) Image search: [Google]
1393164536040.jpg
26 KB, 348x343
>Βe with female friend
>We discuss about skin color
>She is cute and olive skinned.
>"I hope the guy I'll have children with will not be as dark skinned as I am because then the children will be like fucking dark skinned"

such is life is golden dawn ruled greece ;___;
>>
>>16719271
Are you actually 'ugly' or just average?

Older anon here. 38. I've dated, fucked, fooled around with, and been in relationships with pretty much all colors of women.

Word of advice to you femanon. MEN who know the value of a woman don't look at skin. Manchildren and boys do . You need to change the kind of people you listen to and gravitate towards. I will take a delicious brownskin average girl who has a great personality, genuine intelligence, and passion for her hobbies hands down any day of the week over a 10/10 white lily with nothing upstairs.

There's nothing wrong with the color of your skin. If you're a filthy NEET then the problem is your habits and lifestyle.
>>
>>16719271
I'll keep this short. The world loves diversity. You are beautiful, OP. In every way. You just need to embrace yourself.
>>
White women can look pretty fucking beautiful (red heads with green/blue eyes and freckles HNNNNGGG) but I also find beautiful Indian women to be just as exotic, and I love brown skin and black hair. I love that Indian accent everyone makes fun of, I love brown nipples and pussies. it looks like tasty chocolate to me. The point is, whatever shade of woman you are, there is someone out there that will drink your bathwater. Focus on your positives and learn to be comfortable in your own skin. You'll NEVER be a white woman. Live with that reality and instead focus on learning to love yourself as you are, because whatever race or gender you are, quiet confidence in your own worthiness is fucking attractive.
>>
Any girl with any skin can be pretty
Imo brown girls are more attractive than pale white girls.
>>
>>16719593
Fuck you
My girlfriend is Chinese. I'm not Asian but it is not and was never some sick fetishism. Hell we didn't even have sex the first year we were together.
Believe it or not, but sometimes human beings of other races get together because of personality.
Get that toxic progressivism out of conversations about self love
>>
File: 28.jpg (23 KB, 300x198) Image search: [Google]
28.jpg
23 KB, 300x198
>>16725454
nice buzzwords

enjoy your fucking rice rat jabroni
>>
I'm a guy w/ blue eyes and dirty blond hair. I think I'm a pretty good looking guy. That being said, I prefer most types over white tall blonde girls any day. When I look at family pics, I see (mostly) blondes. Blondes are boring to me. I associate blondes with family pics.
Give me a dark-haired gal over a blonde any day. You're beautiful OP =)
>>
>>16719271
Go back to your own country Pajeeta, have all the low-caste children you were meant to
>>
Hell no, that would be way to tiring. Trying to get attention while simultaneously seeming aloof. Trying to get dicked well, while also not seeming like a slut, even if it's only in my own eyes. And wanting to fuck his brains out, but being afraid when I do, he'll just bounce after...AKA trying to manipulate him into committing. Poor womans.
Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.